Thread: 18-Wheels of Mass Destruction

Thanks

Default 18-Wheels of Mass Destruction

18 Wheels of Mass Destruction (20-25 Tractor Trailers Come Up Missing)
    NE Intel Network ^ | 8/21/06 | Sean Osbourne

I have learned from a confidential source that at the present time the Federal Bureau of Investigation has this specific threat on their front burner. The FBI believes this specific threat is very real and of imminent concern.

Sean Osborne Associate Director, Senior Analyst, military Affairs sosborne@homelandsecurityus.com

At a time when most of our attention is focused upon near-miss terrorist plots involving commercial aviation, disturbances onboard in-flight aircraft by single women and groups of Arab men, and mutinies of paying commercial passengers refusing to board aircraft when suspicious persons are in their midst… we risk overlooking a another current and very real threat right here in the continental United States – the thefts of commercial vehicles which potentially may be utilized by terrorists as Vehicle-Borne Improvised Explosive Device (VBIED).

Vehicles such as these wee used in the February 1993 attack on the World Trade Center and the 1995 attack on the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Those two attacks killed 174 innocent American citizens and wounded over 1,800. The 1993 WTC mass-murder attempt also was an attempt terrorist chemical warfare with the release of quickly lethal sodium cyanide.

I have learned from a confidential source that at the present time the Federal Bureau of Investigation has this specific threat on their front burner. The FBI believes this specific threat is very real and of imminent concern.

My source has stated that what most concerns the FBI are between 20 and 25 commercial semi-tractor trailers which have recently been stolen from parking yards around the country. Additional, and in direct support and conjunction with this information, I also learned from yet another source that within the past couple of days another pair of 18-wheelers have been gone missing, one from Barstow, California and another from Gastonia, North Carolina. The threat specific locales being mentioned by anonymous sources regarding this threat are as follows – Detroit, Michigan; Chicago, Illinois; Las Vegas, Nevada and Miami, Florida.

The Northeast Intelligence Network has long been in the vanguard in reporting the thefts of such commercial vehicles – to include the never recovered 9,200 gallon gasoline tanker stolen between 8-12 April 2004 from the TK Transport Terminal yard in Pennsauken, New Jersey to the more recent 24-foot box truck carrying 485 gallons of hypochlorite solution stolen from Savol Bleach in East Hartford, Connecticut on June 8, 2006.
    The threats to America are very real, from above and from ground level. This is no time for complacency at home. Every US citizen’s vigilance is warranted – our enemies smell blood – let us all endeavor to ensure that it is not ours which is spilt.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: 18-Wheels of Mass Destruction

Since Sean won't share his work, I will

haha

Good job, Sean

Rick
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Thanks

I was gonna get to posting this... really I was...

Rick for the assist... I am just a little bit busy at the moment.

Thanks

Rick for the assist... I am just a little bit busy at the moment.
    Understood. Me too, actually.
    Libertatem Prius!

Banned
    Thanks

DIRECTLY RELATED TO MY ARTICLE ABOVE. Notice how the control are placed on such data in the copyright at the end of the article. Fair Use cited here explicitly.

Police Investigate Two Suspicious Truck Drivers

POSTED: 2:21 pm EDT August 21, 2006
    UPDATED: 2:52 pm EDT August 21, 2006

JEFFERSON COUNTY -- Could two suspicious truck drivers reported to police in Jefferson
    County have ties to terrorism?

Last night at about 11:30pm someone at the Travel Centers of America Truck Stop noticed
    something suspicious and reported it to police.

The police report says two unidentified men who appeared to be of Middle Eastern descent
    were operating a tractor trailer carrying an unknown radioactive material. The person
    reporting the incident says that the pair gave the travel center false registration
    information and a false vehicle identification number. The report goes on to say that the
    pair cut the lock that secured the trailer and entered the cargo area. They later
    replaced the lock with one that they bought inside the truck stop. The two then left the
    area immediately and headed west on Interstate 80.

The police are not saying anything more about the incident other than it is being
    investigated. Highway Patrol stopped the same men in Ohio. No word from them on whether
    anything suspicious was found.

Copyright 2006 by WJACTV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published,
    broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.wjactv.com/news/9711490/detail.html

{sarcasm}Not related to terrorism {/sarcasm}

Thanks

Check- this is sad news. I'm pleased that both feds and pi security are concerned. Thank you.

I agree- this is an urgent threat- let us hope that that football's fumble, and state cops are on their toes. Peter walked on water, No?

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

"Highway Patrol stopped the same men in Ohio."

Sounds like the LEOs are really on the ball.

I'm also very curious as to what is going on here...

EDIT: A question was removed as I found the answer on NEIN.
    Last edited by Backstop; August 22nd, 2006 at 14:46.

Thanks

May God bless policemen. So far no runs, hits, errors.

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Backstop
    "Highway Patrol stopped the same men in Ohio."

Sounds like the LEOs are really on the ball.
    Yes, this specific semi-tractor was stopped by the Ohio State Highway Patrol approximately 1 hour 30 minutes after the T/A stop we reported on the NEIN website.

Fact.

Here's the data I have which has been diseminated via LE to all points.

The intercepting officer may or may not have been in receipt of the BOLO from the Brookville, PA PD.

Potential Fact.

The BOLO stated the following factual information:

THE BROOKVILLE PD JEFFERSONCO PA IS REQUESTING ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES TO BOLO FOR A LIGHT GREEN
    FREIGHTLINER TRUCK/TRAILER. TRACTOR REG (MI) G7915, TRAILER REG (MN)82823.

THE TRACTOR HAS WORDING "FREIGHT MASTER" ON THE CAB, THE TRAILER HAS "GENESIS EXPRESS " ON THE BOX.

VEHICLE HAS RADIOACTIVE PLACARDS. VEHICLE IS BEING OPERATED BY TWO MALE SUBJECTS OF MIDDLE EASTERN ORIGIN. THEY PROVIDED FALSE INFORMATION TO THE TRAVEL CENTER OF AMERICA REGARDING VEHICLE INFORMATION. SUBJECTS CUT LOCK TO TRAILER TO GAIN ACCESS TO CONTENTS.

SUBJECTS LEFT THE TRAVEL CENTER OF AMERICA AT APPROXIMATELY 23:45 HOURS ON 20 AUG 2006 VIA I- 80 WITH UNKNOWN DIRECTION OF TRAVEL.

Advisory: ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY HAVING CONTACT WITH THIS VEHICLE, STOP AND CONTACT BROOKVILLE PD OR LOCAL FBI FIELD OFFICE.

(redacted contact information)
    FACT.

According to OSHP this vehicle was stopped as it enterd Ohio and was cited only for "invalid log entries".

Vehicle was allowed to proceed westbound on I-80.

Developing...

Thread Information