Thread: National Guardsman Brutally Attacked In Pierce County: Washington State

Thanks

Default National Guardsman Brutally Attacked In Pierce County: Washington State

National Guardsman Brutally Attacked In Pierce County

http://www.kirotv.com/news/9765757/detail.html

POSTED: 4:33 pm PDT August 30, 2006
    UPDATED: 6:15 pm PDT August 30, 2006

PARKLAND, Wash. -- The Pierce County Sheriff's Department is searching for five people who allegedly attacked a uniformed National Guardsmen walking along 138th Street in Parkland Tuesday afternoon.

The soldier was walking to a convenience store when a sport utility vehicle pulled up alongside him and the driver asked if he was in the military and if he had been in any action.

The driver then got out of the vehicle, displayed a gun and shouted insults at the victim. Four other suspects exited the vehicle and knocked the soldier down, punching and kicking him.

“And during the assault the suspects called him a baby killer. At that point they got into the car and drove off and left him on the side of the road,” Detective Ed Troyer with the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department told KIRO 7 Eyewitness News.

The suspects were driving a black Chevy Suburban-type SUV.

“This is something new for us, we have not had military people assaulted because they were in the military or somebody's opposition to a war or whatever,” Troyer said.

The driver is described as a white male, 25-30 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall, heavy build, short blond hair, wearing a black T-shirt and jeans, and armed with a handgun.

The vehicle's passengers are described as white males, 20-25 years old. Some of the suspects wore red baseball hats and red sweatshirts during the attack.

The Pierce County Sheriff's Department is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and charging of the individuals involved. Informants can call 253-591-5959, and callers will remain anonymous.

Copyright 2006 by KIROTV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: National Guardsman Brutally Attacked In Pierce County: Washington State

The driver is described as a white male, 25-30 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall, heavy build, short blond hair, wearing a black T-shirt and jeans, and armed with a handgun.

The vehicle's passengers are described as white males, 20-25 years old. Some of the suspects wore red baseball hats and red sweatshirts during the attack.
    That does it! I'm going to the council for whities like myself and put a complaint in. Why are they reporting that these people were white? Where do they worship? Are there some psychological problems or bad dreams involved?

What happened is terrible, by the way. I hope they get them.

Thanks

Default Re: National Guardsman Brutally Attacked In Pierce County: Washington State

I hope when they find those assholes that they hang them from the lamp posts as examples. My bet is that military men will begin searching for them also. Cops had better be on the ball their time will be running out quickly to find those thugs before the soldiers do.
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

-Father Denis O'Brien of the United States Marine Corp.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

If the cops are on the ball (they probably are)....the red caps and/or sweatshirts sounds like some sort of team/club/association that had a meeting or game that day.
    These guys will be found and ..ditto...they'd better hope the cops find them before the military does.

Plummie....yep I hear ya. Why is it that the press bent over backwards to broadcast that in this case the suspects were White and yet when they're Black or muslim....not a peep?

...that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Thanks

Because in this nation you can not commit hate crimes against Whites and you are unable to discriminate against them. The reason why? Whites made it so while voting.
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

-Father Denis O'Brien of the United States Marine Corp.

Thread Information