Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *Update* Alex Jones Is FOS

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Default *Update* Alex Jones Is FOS

Although I am not disproving this conspiracy theory, Alex Jones is not proving one either.

And he can't.

Alex Jones, I'm calling you out!

I want names - names of the police and firefighters that believe the attacks of 11 September 2001 were committed by the government of the United States of America.

I WANT NAMES!!

BS From ********

Alex Jones: Most Police, Firefighters Now Believe 9/11 Inside Job

Truth events at ground zero enjoy very encouraging reception

Documentary film maker and radio host Alex Jones, coordinating today's 9/11 truth movement events in downtown New York City, says that the atmosphere around ground zero has dramatically changed, with the majority of firefighters and police officers now sympathetic to the claim that 9/11 was an inside job.

Alex is featured at the end of the Associated Press video above imploring viewers to understand that 9/11 was "a self-inflicted wound designed to create a police state in the U.S. and capture us as an engine for world government and world domination."

Alex was assigned to lead a protest march today which he described as over 1000 strong as it snaked across ground zero and through lower Manhattan.

Saying that the "entire atmosphere had changed," Alex explained how police support for protesters at ground zero had gone from 20% support two years ago to around 60% support now - with many willing to affirm that sentiment on camera and many knowledgeable about Alex Jones' work and the 9/11 truth movement. Backstop's Note: Show me the police and firefighters who believe the government is responsible!

"Police just saying 'keep your investigation going, we appreciate you' on video," said Jones.

"The firemen we've been talking to - a hundred per cent are on our side and have seen the documentary films....it is just incredible what's happened at the grass roots."

Jones said that the few debunkers who were spewing Bush administration style propaganda were met with distain from the police.

"I think that thing that triggered it was the fact that the government lied about the dust, the asbestos all of it," said Jones in citing why first responders and police have become increasingly skeptical about anything the government says about 9/11.

Alex later commenced a vocal bullhorning of ground zero and led a chant of "9/11 was an inside job," more on that to come tomorrow.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Alex Jones Is FOS

Quote Originally Posted by Backstop View Post
    Alex Jones Is FOS
    In other news...

The sky is blue, water is wet, and fire is hot.

Back to you Backstop...

Thanks

Thanks Mr. Obvious for pointing out that Alex Jones is FULL OF $hiT.

I've been saying that for 15 years now. No one listened before. lol
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

The issue I have with this Ahole is that now this frackwit will be quoted by symp lefties.

"Most Police and Firemen believe it was an inside job".

This goes back to my issue with memes. It's very easy to get a meme out there, and very difficult to dispute it. The difficultly isn't that you don't have facts on your side, the difficulty lies in the fact that you have about two sentances to disprove it. If you can't, the other side simply turns you off with the equivelent of "blah blah blah, whatever". It's very irritating.

Thanks

Not to go too far off topic, but you used a phrase in there I had to go look up again... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme

I recall a conversation over on Anomalies about this, and I was talked down to about this particular subject because I was "unaware" -- of course, people who use this method of transmitting information, if it is even VALID are simply using it to keep people in the DARK.

If you pass only PART of the information, that is lying by ommission.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

HAHA!

Well Rick, can't remember when I discovered that idiot, but it was shortly thereafter that I realized he was off his rocker.

But for 15 years, you've been right.

I can usually ignore Jones, but that article just set me off.

Wondering where the line for 'libel' is?

In my book, accusing the U.S. government of killing its own citizens is a hangable offense.

Thanks

Well that's the beauty of Jones' article... HE is not accusing the government. The nameless police and firefighters are. HE is just passing it along to "educate?" us poor sleepers whom rely on facts and data rather than his word on the matter. Michael Moore likes to do the same thing. As does Al Franken, Dan Rather, and most every other liberal one can find. It's written down and they agree with it so it is, in their minds, total fact.

Just look at one of your children's school history books one of these days. This is the exact same way they teach our children. It's how they produce more liberals since mostly they don't like to breed because of the fact you actually have to feed and tend your children. So they brainwash our children with whole trucks full of books written by people like Mr. Jones.
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

-Father Denis O'Brien of the United States Marine Corp.

Thanks

Here's to you Alex Jones:

Alex Jones needs a serious beatdown.

His actions here are absolutely disgusting.

You will not believe the way he treats Michelle Malkin.

http://www.justin.tv/alexjonesinfowa...on_by_Alex_Jon
    Last edited by Backstop; August 26th, 2008 at 21:55.

Thanks

Default Re: *Update* Alex Jones Is FOS

Alex Jones is an asshole. Oh wait, we are being redundant again.

Never mind.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I honestly didn't know who he was. Had to look him up.

And he's a right wing "Paleoconservative"? Had to look that up too.

Yea. I try not to pay talk radio nut jobs too much attention. Too many around in my normal day to day life.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    If you pass only PART of the information, that is lying by ommission.

As I was taght by my parents, "A half truth is as destructive as a full lie."

Thanks

First off, anyone who imbibes too much in Conspiracy Theories is NOT a Right Winger.

Second off, if you're a "Paleoconservative" - which is a stupid, made up word (like neo-conservative for instance) - then you're not...

Let me elaborate.....

I'm a "Conservative". With caveats.

I believe in Human rights, the right to defend yourself. The right to be FREE without any interference from other people. I believe that whatever I do is MY business and no one else's (unless I wish to share) and the government can stay the hell out of MY business.

I believe that the government is currently too big, and should be smaller. I believe that the government ought not be making rules without ASKING me first and if I don't LIKE something they want to do they shouldn't be doing it.

I believe that YOUR rights stop where MY RIGHTS start. That is, if you get in my face with your "right" and try to tell me I have to comply, then you're getting in MY FACE and I have the right to kick your ass then.

I'm Anti-Communist. (That asshole we're discussing isn't... he's ANTI-AMERICAN because he hates the Bush administration and he hated the Clinton administration EQUALLY) He thinks we shouldn't be going around the world to do anything. (Like so many other ANARCHISTS out there).

I'm anti-authoritarian, which is actually what most of us are. In fact, by human NATURE we all are anti-authoritarian. None of us likes to be told what to do, when to do it, or how to do it, unless we're in a learning situation where we NEED to be told when, when, how, why etc. Once we learn it, get the HELL out of our way and let us do our jobs. (I hate micro-managers more than I hate authoritarians.....)

I personally stress and want to see true and classic Federalism. Not BIG GOVERNMENT.

I personally STRESS and want to SEE a civil society where people act CIVILLY to one another (God, why can't people SIMPLY be polite instead of pissing me off???)

Anyway - here's my point... all of those things that you see as being considered part of the definition of "Paleoconservatism" is load of crap. If you believe those things, YOU ARE A CONSERVATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Further breaking it down in some other way is a LIBERAL method of attempting to hide things.

Alex Jones is HIDING THINGS. He's hiding his TRUE beliefs. He's a hateful, anti-Jew asshole. He believes that things like the 9-11 attacks were created internally to the United States (in an attempt to weaken the US government through conspiracy theory) and this is the same shit that LIBERALS pull.

Alex Jones is a Liberal in disguise. Period. he's an idiot and has NO - that is ZERO - evidence of any of these conspiracies. He's the same guy that pushed the crap about the US having hidden "concentration camps" throughout America.

I have PERSONALLY investigated that one, traced it BACK to ONE guy with a MADE UP MAP.... there's ZERO evidence for it, and it's NOT TRUE.

Yet, several years back, Jones and others PUSHED this as a "true story".

Anyway, guys I could go ON and ON, but won't.

I'm a CONSERVATIVE. Jones is a LIBERAL hiding behind a new-fangled word.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

About those "caveats" I mentioned.

I'm a "real Conservative" - but there's a few things I'm "moderate" on.

For instance, I'm not a RELIGIOUS conservative. I don't put a whole lot of stock in religions. But, if there were a religious war, I'd side with Christians.

I think abortion is wrong. But not always. I think it is wrong as a birth control method, but not for medical reasons OR if you know your child is going to be medically challenged. (I mean that in an extreme manner, not just ANY reason)

I think that there NEEDS to be a police force to keep the peace but policemen and women have NO MORE rights than I do. In fact, if they get out of hand they should be fired immediately. I don't think the military should be a police force, except to protect whole regions in case of disaster (Yes put the national guard there to stop looters, but do NOT stop local citizens from having guns as in the case of LA after Katrina)

I think agencies like the BATFE needs to be disbanded.

I think that taxes on things like alcohol, tobacco and guns should not be any higher than taxes on other goods and/or services.

I am not "anti-gay". I just think that people of that particular persuasion ought to keep their stuff at home. And I sure as hell don't give a crap what they do at home. I just don't want someone telling me "You have to accept their way of life".. umm no, I don't at all.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I would have paid good money to see one of these things happen to Alex...

Or

Either would be satisfying. Then haul his ass off to a FEMA camp.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    I think abortion is wrong. But not always. I think it is wrong as a birth control method, but not for medical reasons OR if you know your child is going to be medically challenged. (I mean that in an extreme manner, not just ANY reason)
    My ex-wife (and I) had an ectopic pregnancy sometime aroung 1995 or so. Instead of the egg planting in the uterus, it planted high in the fallopian tube almost near the ovary. This type of pregnany is 100% non-viable for the fetus, it always terminates, and is nearly always fatal to the mother without intervention. Once the fallopian tube ruptures, death can take just hours to a day or so. Just several weeks along she was already in constant pain and the choices laid out to us were really not choices. Quite literally to save her life, we elected to do a chemical abortion. (A high dosage of methotrexate, an older chemotherapy medication, creates a spontanious miscarriage)

Not a week later she gets a call from a good "friend" of hers, absolutely laying into her for having an abortion. Commiting a sin against the child, against God, and damning us forever to Hell. That God would have taken care of both her and the child if she'd only had faith. That she was severing her friendship from someone who is not pro-life and promptly hung up. (We're pro-life, we're just not pro-death either.) They never did speak again.

It was a serious WTF moment that crystalized in my mind that sometimes these things just aren't black and white. That there actually are shades of gray.

"God helps those who help themselves." We sure as hell were not going to wait for a miracle to save my wife's life when a simple medical proceedure saved it. It was sad, emotionally difficult, but clearly the right choice for that situation.

Thus, I firmly uphold the right for abortions based on medical necessity. This is non-negotiable in my book.

Thanks

That's the kind of thing I mean. I don't mean that 16 yr olds ought to be able to go and get an un-parent-approved abortion if she gets knocked up by her "boy-friend" (some FRIEND...) and damned sure children (under 18) should NOT have access to that kind of thing ANYWHERE ANYTIME for ANY REASON without Parental involvement.

Medical situations that are life threatening are a whole different story.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

My parent's friend has been listening to Alex Jones, and now he believes in the Illuminati. He also thinks building 7 was blown up.
    Domine, dirige nos.

Thanks

There is no group of "illuminati". What they are however are very powerful, very rich, very connected people who have their own best interests at heart. Their interests don't happen to coincide with yours.

As for WTC7 blowing up...well, we've been down that road before. See the bronze colored building? The one that's acting like a wall containing the north tower? That's WTC-7. It was ravaged and caught fire.

One would think that the Obama would love to string up republicans and keep them out of power forever...all he has to do is show that W and crew caused 9/11 and he's golden.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Guys, what's most disturbing about this is the amount of people that are onboard with this bullshit. There are some pretty mainstream people that are beginning to think this was an inside job.

On a more humorous note, Charlie Sheen's slow motion train wreck continued its path of destruction on the Alex Jones show during the week. CBS Cancelled the rest of this seasons 2 1/2 men. So don't beat up on Alex to hard, he did us all a valuable service. Lmao!

Thanks

Soooo... Anyone want to start a Charlie Sheen Dead Pool?

Thread Information