Thread: Skynews Exposes China's "Death Busses"

Thanks

Default Skynews Exposes China's "Death Busses"

Last edited by American Patriot; October 6th, 2006 at 20:16.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Thanks

Default Re: Skynews Exposes China's "Death Busses"

I have forwarded that report to just about everyone I know who is not active on this forum.

That is an outstanding report.

I have to ask... where is our leadership on this, and when was their moral compass degaussed?

Silence is tacit approval in my book.

Thanks

when was their moral compass degaussed?
    Tricky Dick. "Twiggy" had her hour, but he slipped into the muck, with "open door policy". The first invited communist delegation from China opened a safe in the treasury dept. Meanwhile, the blind justices opened the door to child-sacrifice, with a little coaching, while peace with honor was born. Most of America was watching soap operas or smoking dope. (communist drugging of America by red china).

Antonio Gramsci, founder of the Italian Communist Party, formulated the long-range strategy while in jail. It is known as the "long march through the institutions" of the target, a reference to the original Long March conducted by Mao Tse-tung in China.

Though one of Mao's sons, KIM, is making earthquakes, I shed no tear, nor fear. My hopes are not in this world, yet my sights are on heaven.

May God bless Nixon and all former presidents, popes, parents and police, good and bad. And may the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace, Amen.

Sunday funnies: I used to be an organ donor, but if God forbid I have an accident before I change my license, I may rise from the dead to proclaim- "I'm not competing with the commie market fruitcases; leave my dead organs alone".

Maybe not so funny, unless you admire Albert Schweitcher, who used to fabricate, and "play" dead organs while in prison (German) though a Christian physician and evangelist in Africa.

Dead bones rise. Do not fear the evil communist empires, nor their proxies.

footnote: degauss - make nonmagnetic; take away the magnetic properties (of); "demagnetize the iron shavings"; "they degaussed the ship"
    demagnetise, demagnetize
    natural philosophy, physical science, physics - the science of matter and energy and their interactions

alter, change, modify - cause to change; make different; cause a transformation; "The advent of the automobile may have altered the growth pattern of the city"; "The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue"

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

What DOESN'T amazes me is the silence of our "leaders" (and I use the word loosely)...the silence of the media...the silence of liberals everywhere...and the silence of the rest of the world.

What DOES amaze me (and I wonder why, sometimes) is that with even a rudimentary knowledge of 20th century history and current events...so many people and countrys in the world STILL think of the USA as "the Great Satan"...and think that the world will be a better place without this country.

I sadly believe that they're going to find out soon enough for themselves just how wrong they are.

Do they REALLY believe that is planet will be better off without having the USA standing between them and the Russian Bear and the Chinese Dragon?
    Incredibly...astoundingly...I believe many do.

I don't believe that these poor misguided souls believe that the French or the Germans can protect them from harm in the event of a war.....I believe they think that without the USA...there will BE NO (major) wars....but that there will be reason and intellect.

According to a French author and researcher, Stephane Courtois, (a former Maoist) and author of "The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression", the death toll that Communists are responsible for in just the twentieth century is BETWEEN 85 AND 100 MILLION PEOPLE.

Yep...that figure is JUST for the 20th century.(Personally...I believe his figures are far too low.)

Getting back to the mobile death buses...I have a feeling they'll be used prior to the Olympics to clean the streets of bums and protestors.

May God have mercy on us all...

...that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Banned
    Thanks

Over the past 15 years the Communists have been using Satan's tactic of convincing a large part of the world that they do not exist.

Thread Information