Thread: North Korea - Some Thoughts On Their Invasion Of The South

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Default North Korea - Some Thoughts On Their Invasion Of The South

My opinion follows - some folks share it. Some don't.

I have seen everything that follows - this is not hearsay.

Please be aware of the difference between 'attacks' and 'invades.'

1. Everything and everyone from the southern border of Seoul northward is nothing more than a speed bump. There are many reasons the Wolf Pack is at the south end of the peninsula. If North Korea invades, they most certainly will make it to Seoul. They will kick ass in the most violent of ways, with the ultimate goal of nothing less than owning the peninsula.

2. North Korea will not attack until the ground is frozen (winter). If you travel to the DMZ by POV or GOV with unlimited miles ( ), you'll notice that most of the land for approx *pre-post edit by Backstop* miles south of the Bridge is rice paddies, tank berms, mine fields, hills, etc. Where train tracks pass through some type of tunnel, there are 3 steel reinforced cement telephone poles stacked horizontally above the tracks. These will be ‘set in place’ on the tracks in the event of an ‘emergency,’ effectively blocking the tunnel/tracks. There are many more ‘defensive obstacles’ in place - just not available for public dissemination.

Bottom line: if the ground isn’t frozen, the rice paddies will be ‘almost’ impassable for North Korean vehicles. The ground that doesn’t need to be frozen for passage is ‘managed’ to make passage extremely difficult, if not impossible.

3. North Korea has numerous methods of infiltrating the south - and they are most proficient at their craft.

Remember the Kangnung incident of September 1996? I most certainly do.

Ever read about North Korea’s tunneling prowess?

3. North Korea is well - and I mean VERY WELL - emplaced into their southern border. Do not for a second think we’re not.

Personally, from what I know and have seen, the invasion of South Korea by North Korean forces will be the most miserable war we’ve fought to date.

We will slow them down, but only a nuke will stop them.

Thanks

Default Re: North Korea - Some Thoughts On Their Invasion Of The South

I take it you spent time on the DMZ?

Rick
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

In, around, and near.

Thanks

Dad was a Marine... he managed to pull a short tour there apparently right after the war ended or something. He fought in the war. I'm not sure of the time line,. but he mentioned it
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

my grandfarther was a marine, and was there for that too Rick. He doesnt talk about it much either. to this day he refuses to eat chinese, by anything from asia, and has nothing good to say about any of the above mentioned. then again he also made it back from the chosin resevoir so i can understand his grudge.

ev

Thanks

Interesting.

My dad is a Korean War Vet - he flew on B26's - he told me once what he did, but I don't remember - Flt Engr IIRC.

Point being: many of that generation (my dad is in his early 70's) just won't share their experiences. I know very little of his time in the serivce, other than the fact he was a POW for a time.

His utter contempt for all Koreans was bred from the fact South Korean POW's routinely stole food/clothing/etc from the Americans that were also POW's of the North.

And that is all I know of his service.

Tell ya - they are one tough generation.

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

In the framework of the construction of a multipolar world, Venezuela is making its way with the sister Democratic People's Republic of Korea, with the signing of important agreements. We work to make humanity the common destiny of the peoples of the world. pic.twitter.com/3skdM8eAl5

— Nicolás Maduro (@NicolasMaduro) November 28, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by vector7 View Post
    A must watch video...
    At the 6:30 mark starts even more interesting information.
    More caravans are coming from Brazil and Venezuela. Mexico has gone Left with the last election. The dictators from Venezuela and N. Korea (who is arriving from Cuba) is coming to the Mexico inauguration. At 8:25 Russia is investing in airports in Mexico, Putin is making new military equipment, planes, tanks and armored vehicles. Tax free and 10% of planes, tanks and vehicles made are staying in Mexico. Forward positioning?

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS MARCHING THROUGH MEXICO, RUSSIA BUILDING AIRPORTS AND MILITARY EQUIPMENT IN MEXICO

concienciaradio
    Published on Nov 8, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by vector7 View Post
    Migrant speaks out begins at around 12:00 minute mark.
    SPOKESPERSON FOR MIGRANT CARAVAN SPEAKS OUT, "RUSSIA IS COMING"

concienciaradio

Published on Nov 24, 2018

Guess who is coming to the border in support of the thousands upon thousands of migrants that want to storm through the San Diego-Tijuana border point of entry? Watch this report from Mexican journalist Alex Backman.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thread Information