Thread: TONIGHT Glenn Beck - EXPOSED: The Extremist Agenda

Banned
    Thanks

Default TONIGHT Glenn Beck - EXPOSED: The Extremist Agenda

Special Reports : Glenn Beck - EXPOSED: The Extremist Agenda

Promotional Video "EXPOSED: The Extremist Agenda"

November 15 2006 - Tonight at 7PM, 9PM and midnight Eastern Standard Time the Glenn Beck program seen on the CNN Headline News channel will air a 1 hour special presentation exposing the Islamofacist enemy from its own official news sources. Glenn Beck and a couple of senior CNN employees fought tooth and nail to bring this presentation to the public.

This is MUST SEE TV. Learn in advance what they are planning to do.

The translated video you will see were collected in the Middle East from private, public and government owned Arabic and Farsi language televison programs. At least one clip will highlight Islamic cartoon programming directed at Muslim children which depicts young suicide bombers attacking US and Israel-flagged vehicles. Other candid video will be presented of the Iranian P resident outlining his plan for Iraq with Babylon as the capital city of an Islamic world empire - a nuclear armed empire.

Learn More Here...

If you missed the "OBSESSION" video release, you will not want to miss this one.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: TONIGHT Glenn Beck - EXPOSED: The Extremist Agenda

Thanks for the reminder Sean!

I almost forgot about this. I've got the VCR (yeah, I'm still in the TV stone age! No DVR for me! ) set to record.

Banned
    Thanks

I thought the show rocked. It had unmbiguous video clips and point blank guests. Moreover, it made the exact same call concerning the absolute necessity for ALL Muslims to stand up and denounce islamofascist terrorists as infidels, heretics and cold blooded murderers that I've been saying was an imperative even prior to my confronting M.H. MUBARAK back on the old Anomalies.Net religion forum. I was also pleased with Glenn Beck's reference to what he termed the "But what..." Muslim's. In case you missed the program a "But what" Muslim is one who temporarily appears to accept the argument of the illegal (from an islamic perspective) and murderous nature of islamofascism and just as quickly will turn to say "But what about the Israel..." in an attempt to legititmize genocide, homicide and suicide as methods of Jihad.

Excellent program. I hope it is repeated soon, and I hope it's available on a DVD as well. It neeeds to be played at PTA meetings across the country and then in all of America's schools.
    Last edited by Sean Osborne; November 16th, 2006 at 11:45.

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

OUTSTANDING!

IMO, that was the most important program aired this year.

(I'll say that in both threads.)

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

My bad...

Thanks

I was busy as usual, but I saw some of it, and I was pleasantly surprised. Thanks guys for writing something here about it, or I'd have missed it completely because I do not usually watch CNN or HN stations except to view and teach my children about propoganda.

I must admit I'm more than a little bit curious as to why they would air this "conservative bias" and why now?
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aplomb View Post
    I must admit I'm more than a little bit curious as to why they would air this "conservative bias" and why now?
    LOL. "Conservative Bias"??? LOL, how about "Bald-faced Truth" instead.

I heard Glenn Beck on the Rush Limbaugh's nationally syndicated radio program talking about this program the day before it aired (Tuesday). He said that he and a couple other network exec's had to fight tooth and nail with their CNN parent to get this show aired.

Here's the latest...

"Exposed: The Extremeist Agenda" was the # 1 show on ALL OF CABLE NEWS Wednesday night. Not just during prime time, but for the entire night of every show on every network. It was also the #1 program in the history of Headline News.

http://www.glennbeck.com/

Thursday, Nov 16
    Beck #1 In Demo On Cable News Wed.

Headline News host Glenn Beck delivered his best ratings ever on Wednesday night, with 547,000 demo (demo = demographic 25 to 54 year old age group) viewers at 7pm and 384,000 demo viewers at 9. 'Glenn Beck' was the #1 cable show in the demo for the night.

Among total viewers, Beck averaged 1,026,000 at 7 and 970,000 at 9. That's more than double Beck's previous high.

The ratings spike is thanks in large part to a major ad campaign for Beck's special report, titled "Exposed: The Extremist Agenda..."
    http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/
    Last edited by Sean Osborne; November 17th, 2006 at 19:10.

Thanks

If you missed the show here is a film clip, one hour long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PWIK8YTZS8

Thread Information