Thread: Islamic translations

Thanks

Default Islamic translations

Does anyone read the translations from Memri.org? I was wondering how accurate this sites translations are.
    "Still waitin on the Judgement Day"

Thanks

Default Re: Islamic translations

That site, along with www.memritv.org are both excellent in my opinion, and I have them on my favorites list. Littlegreenfootballs, Jihad watch, and other good informational sites that I frequent quote that source often, Luke. I've personally never run across anything that anybody wrote, including those who can speak Arabic, who have complained about inaccuracies in the translation to English.
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Thanks for the info, Arabic must be a hard language to learn. I like to have as much informatiion as I can get, just learned about Memri last night on Coast to Coast.
    "Still waitin on the Judgement Day"

Thanks

Not so long ago, there were a number of warnings issued about Memri. The warnings were from the "death to America" clerics, warning that their words would be exposed at the hateful site, Memri. I can't recall where I read it, but it was quite comical. Calling a site hateful that exposes their hateful rhetoric. That is the epitome of hypocrisy and irony.

Banned
    Thanks

MEMRI is a top-notch organization. Their translations are very accurate. Become a member.

Thread Information