This is important!!

The entire first season of SNL can now be pre-ordered. It'll be available 5 Dec 2006. Available at Barnes & Noble. Search in the DVD section, and enter "saturday night live"

I had a link for you, but it takes you to my account - not a good thing. Maybe it wouldn't on your computer, but didn't want to take the chance.

I'm not much on TV, but this is something that I NEED. HAHA! Some of those shows were outrageously funny.

And I just placed my order. Price wasn't too awful bad with my B&N Membership and the 15% off coupon I got in the mail last week.

A short review:
www.mysanantonio.com/specials/weblogs/dvd/archives/2006/11/snls_complete_f.html

SNIP

This set has 24 episodes, with George Carlin hosting their first on Oct. 11, 1975. Other guest hosts, to include Paul Simon, Rob Reiner, Candice Bergen, Robert Klein, Lily Tomlin, Richard Pryor, Elliot Gould, Buck Henry, Peter Boyle, Desi Arnaz, Raquel Welch and Madeline Kahn appeared over that first season, some of them (Bergen, Gould and Henry) appearing twice.

Saturday Night Live, or "SNL" as it has become known in these days of acronyms, also showcased some of the most popular musicians of the day. This set includes performances by Simon and Garfunkel, Randy Newman, ABBA, Ann Murray, Neil Sedaka, Jimmy Cliff, All Jarreau, the Patti Smith Group, Carly Simon and Gordon Lightfoot.

SNIP