Thread: "Juba" the Baghdad Sniper Captured!

Thanks

Default "Juba" the Baghdad Sniper Captured!

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/185537.php

"Juba" the Baghdad Sniper Captured! Let's celebrate! You can read the details at The Jawa Report.
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: "Juba" the Baghdad Sniper Captured!

http://www.kuna.net.kw/Home/Story.as...en&DSNO=927591

snip...

On other developments, the Iraqi interior Ministry stated that the "Baghdad's Sniper" who wreaked havoc in the Iraqi capital, was arrested today East of the city.

Ali Nezar Al-Jaboori, identified as the sniper was arrested with two of his assistants in Al-Nile area east of Baghdad.

The Iraqi main city was also the scene of the latest incident which involved two booby-trapped cars.

A number of 11 citizens were either killed or injured due to these incidents which occurred in Al-Nidal Street. (pickup pervious) ahh.sbr.gta

KUNA 291744 Nov 06NNNN
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice... I want to see the "sniper rifle" that this "sniper" was using.

Also moved this to the World at War forum since this is about OIF.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone have any more info on this?

Still curious about official word on what the rifle was.

Thanks

Ryan, I haven't heard anything further on Juba, but since you asked about the rifle, take a look at this. I believe it may well be the weapon used, but that DOES NOT mean that the snipers are Jews.

http://judicial-inc.biz/Israelis_In_Iraq.htm

Israeli Snipers Tie Video-Cams Into Their Sniper Rifles

Israeli Technology
    An Israeli defense company named Rafael makes video-cam systems for small arms..

There Is Something Wrong
    These videos are too 'Hollywood'. The video footage was taken by a Video-cam that was tied into the rifle. Watch the way the video jumps from the rifle's recoil.
    The Background Chants
    In the 1970's, Israel And Jordan, Ran An Arab Terror Training Camp
    The camp was located at Zarqa, Jordan ~ 'Zarqawi' means 'The man from Zarqa'.. The death chants used on the sniper video were written here by Jewish American songwriters for these phony camps.

The Video Always Jumps From The Recoil.
    Hit refresh to reload

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aplomb View Post
    Ryan, I haven't heard anything further on Juba, but since you asked about the rifle, take a look at this. I believe it may well be the weapon used, but that DOES NOT mean that the snipers are Jews.

http://judicial-inc.biz/Israelis_In_Iraq.htm

Israeli Snipers Tie Video-Cams Into Their Sniper Rifles

That is most certainly not the weapon used by one of the "Baghdad Snipers" be he Ali Nazar Al-Jubori as claimed by the Iraqi Interior Ministry or another sniper in the city.

The rifle universally used by "the Baghdad Sniper" is the Russian-made Snaiperskaya Vintovka Dragunova or SVD, commonly referrred to as a "Dragunov".

The video of the shots taken by "Juba" or attributed to him has always been from a cohort with a high zoom video camera who was located off-axis to the line-of-sight of Juba's shot, usually to Juba's right.

Thanks

Thanks Sean! I knew it was propoganda, but it wouldn't have surprised me if they'd used an Israeli weapon hoping to serve double purposes.

Thanks

Sean, is there some place or some link where we can view that evidence? It had been reported that the weapon used was the tabuk, there's a photo of this guy with the dragunov. How did you determine which it was other than the photo?

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aplomb View Post
    Sean, is there some place or some link where we can view that evidence? It had been reported that the weapon used was the tabuk, there's a photo of this guy with the dragunov. How did you determine which it was other than the photo?
    Aplomb,

A lot of erroneous media reports attributed the Tabuk to being the weapon used. The proof that the SVD is the one comes in the round that is fired. SVD use Russian 7.62 x 54mm, the Yugoslav Tabuk fires 7.62 x 39mm. The recovered rounds from claimed "juba" events are always the 54mm.

Also, the Tabuk isn't really a sniper weapon, but can be used by a marksman. The difference here is that the Tabuk report is identical to an AK-47. With the standoff range of an SVD the report is rarely if ever heard.

Thread Information