Thread: Bomb threat a hoax, officials say

Thanks

Default Bomb threat a hoax, officials say

http://www.du.edu/today/stories/2007...2-06-bomb.html

Bomb threat a hoax, officials say

By Chelsey Baker-Hauck
    February 06, 2007 - The University of Denver’s Sturm Hall reopened for classes at 11:10 a.m. today after being evacuated following a bomb threat.

The threat was called in to the DU switchboard at 9:35 a.m. Campus Safety immediately evacuated everyone from Sturm Hall, which houses classrooms, arts, humanities and social sciences faculty offices and the Museum of Anthropology.

Denver police and firefighters responded and searched the building with DU security and facilities staff; no explosives were detected.

“We take every threat of this nature seriously,” says DU Campus Safety Director Donald Enloe. “After a thorough search of the building, we determined that it was safe to go back in the building.”

The University is cooperating with police as they investigate the source of threat, Enloe says.

http://www.9news.com/news/local/arti...?storyid=64366

Bomb scare at local university

DENVER – Students were evacuated from a building at the University of Denver Tuesday because of a bomb scare.

Students inside Sturm Hall, which is in the center of the DU campus, was evacuated Tuesday morning.

The Denver Fire Department was investigating the incident.

No injuries were reported.

9NEWS has a policy not to publicize bomb threats on our newscasts unless there are unique circumstances.
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: Bomb threat a hoax, officials say

Cool! You DID find something on it after all? Good job
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

9NEWS has a policy not to publicize bomb threats on our newscasts unless there are unique circumstances.

Really? What is unique about a bomb threat? Everything is uniqe. Idiots
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Yes, I found only this. I'd like to know who is responsible. If I find anything more out, I'll post it.
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:

Thanks

If it were a hoax, they might not necessarily KNOW who was at fault. A hoax could have been called in, and no bombs found, and no perps
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information