Thread: The American Flag Subsumed on American Soil

Banned
    Thanks

Default The American Flag Subsumed on American Soil

THE AMERICAN Flag COMES SECOND
    You will not see this heart-stopping photo on the front page of the NY Times or on the lead story of the major news networks.

03/28/06: The protestors put up the Mexican flag over the American flag flying upside down at
    Montebello High School in California. (Leo Jarzomb/Staff photo)

I predict this stunt will be the nail in the coffin of any guest-worker/amnesty plan on the table in Washington . The image of the American flag subsumed to another and turned upside down on American soilis already spreading on Internet forums and via e-mail.

Pass this along to every American citizen in your address books and to every representative in the state and federal government. If you choose to remain uninvolved, do not be amazed when you no longer have a nation to call your own nor anything you have worked for left since it will be "redistributed" to the activists while you are so peacefully staying out of the "fray". Check history, it is full of nations/empires that disappeared when its citizens no longer held their core beliefs and values. One person CAN make a difference. One plus one plus one plus one plus one plus one.........

The battle for our secure borders and immigration laws that actually mean something, however, hasn't even begun.

If this ticks YOU off...PASS IT ON!

Banned
    Thanks

Default Re: The American Flag Subsumed on American Soil

Dagnabbit. The images didn't paste and edit is timed out.

Just want to make clear that these were not students from Montebello High School. They were punk outsiders. The images can be seen at the second link below.

http://www.mhs.montebello.k12.ca.us/CONTACT/message.pdf

More pertinent data here:

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_mexican_flag.htm

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The American Flag Subsumed on American Soil

I remember the picture you are referring to. I have it on my HD somewhere.

I also have this one already hosted on TAA's photo hosting software. This happened in Maywood, CA on 8/26/06:

Thread Information