Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrorism here in the US

Thanks

Default Re: Terrorism here in the US

This goes without saying, and especially without the "HUGE ALERT" head line. lol

Huge Alert: ISIS Targeting Schools, Malls, and Power Grid on 9/11?! A Steve Quayle and Anita Fuentes Alert…

· by Lisa Haven · in Christian Politics, End Times, Israel, News, Prophecy. ·

As the ISIS threat increases and our borders stand weakened, new information has surfaced on Steve Quayles website about these possible coming attacks. Here is the official alert from his site:

MAJOR HEADS UP–’Middle East’ looking man videotaping the school from inside a van. WENDELL

“ATTENTION TEACHERS/PARENTS: Spoke to a VERY close friend today, he went to a tactical rifle training course yesterday in Hattisburg, Mississippi. The class was told of a “recent” incident in LaMar County a noisy (alert) parent dropping her kids off at school saw a ‘Middle East’ looking man videotaping the school from inside a van. She went reported it to the school security officer, who called the police. Police came and stopped the video, and there were actually 4 men inside. Arrested the men, and once they played the video, there was actually (4) FOUR schools they had videotaped. The police called the FBI, and they came got the 4 men……..the guy telling the story was a retired deputy from the area……you didn’t hear that on the NEWS I bet. I wrote on here a while back that the Intel community has stated in the past that our schools are IN FACT targets much like now the US shopping malls. Stay Alert….SQ NOTE -SUGGEST PARENTS CONSIDER KEEPING THEIR KIDS HOME ON 9/11 TOO MUCH CHATTER THAT THEY ARE GOING TO HIT SCHOOLS-ALSO BE WARY AND ALERT TO ALL PANEL VANS AND BLACKED OUT WINDOW SUV’S -THE MALLS ARE ALSO TARGETS DURING THIS TIME-CARRY YOUR CAMERAS AT ALL TIMES WITH YOU_REMEMBER THEY WONT ALL BE MIDDLE EASTERN LOOKING MEN-KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN AT ALL FOREIGN OWNED AND STAFFED CONVENIENT MARKETS AND GAS STATIONS.”
    But that wasn’t the only alert! Another came in this past Friday claiming disturbing news of a possible terrorist attack that could impact the country. Here is the other breaking alert:
    “Hi Steve, I work in the media and just received some disturbing news from our editor-in-chief. He has a longtime friend he has known who works in one of the 3 letter agencies (you know what is meant). Our editor just received an email from him (using an alias of course) and told him to “start immediately buying canned goods and non-perishables. We are going to get hit and hit hard and it is going to affect the whole country.” He also stated they (terrorists?) are already here and in place. The message ending by saying “God bless and you were right”–meaning a post on the internet our editor had made about his theory on the missing 11 aircraft. Don’t know how much of this info you have gotten from your sources. I’ve tried to tell as much as possible without giving any possible idea to the ptb where this came from.”

Furthermore according to Evangelist Anita Fuentes latest video it is also possible that we could see an attack on the Power Grid and malls. Here is her breaking report…

Whether or not any of this will come to fruition only time will tell. But either way, this is your heads up!! Just in case…
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Now, I will say that schools have been hit before. Perhaps as a test of our will to "disarm America". I will ALSO say that I believe that every single school shooting was some kind of a set up - by whom, I don't know. But Adam Lanza didn't do that shit on his own. The kid could barely speak coherently from what I am hearing. And that asshole in Aurora - he's either actually fucking insane or he's a damned good actor. Either way, HE HAD HELP.

The mall shooters in the past, in Washington I believe was one state, the assclown there was a Muslim.

We've been saying for years that malls would be targets.

All it takes is a single guy in each of twenty malls around the country set up with a rifle or several hand guns and the havoc they could release would be insurmountable - except local authorities now are prepared for individuals. So a team of 3 would work better.

In a school... well, there's a lot of unarmed children there - and teachers. No cops. It will be a blood bath, and it will be innocent children.

So will something happen this year on 9-11?

I don't know. But I plan on being alert and prepared. It won't happen on MY watch where I am... that I promise.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Daily Caller sent in two reporters.

They drove around a certain nuclear reactor... all AROUND it. Not once, but left, looked at videos then came BACK and did it a second time.

Guard shack padlocked. They weren't stopped, or anything. TWICE.

They got within 600 feet of the reactor.

Do you know what you could do with an Oklahoma style Ryder Truck Bomb at 600 feet?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/08/th...hington-video/

i just watched Tucker Carlson talking about this. There's the link. I can't seem to get to it from here.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Believe it or not, the link won't work on either browser here. I get NOTHING on it.

Wonder if the gov is on it already or the terrorists are watching it.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I can't get much on this right now.

1. Nuclear Nightmare: As Terror Fears Spike, Power Plant ...
      Daily Caller ‎- 12 hours ago
      But an investigation conducted by The Daily Caller found that anybody can enter the property of the Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Power Plant, drive ...

Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

This one is blocked for me

TheDC Investigates: Lax Security At Nuclear Power Plant ...

lockerdome.com/6307147461963585/6956995039209492
    But an investigation conducted by The Daily Caller found that anybody can enter the property of the Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Power Plant, drive through the front ...
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Blocked

The Daily Caller - Media/News/Publishing | Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/DailyCaller
    dailycaller.com. LUSBY, Md. -- About 50 miles outside Washington D.C. is a nuclear power plant that sits on the western shore of the Chesapeake Bay. It's the ...
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Someone else copied it. I pasted.

Nuclear Nightmare

Posted September 8, 2014
    Filed under: "Intelligence", "Transparency", Government, Terrorism |

As Terror Fears Spike, Power Plant Near Nation’s Capital Sits Practically Unguarded

About 50 miles outside Washington D.C. is a nuclear power plant that sits on the western shore of the Chesapeake Bay. It’s the sort of place the government has warned is vulnerable to a terrorist attack.

But an investigation conducted by The Daily Caller found that anybody can enter the property of the Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Power Plant, drive through the front gates, park not far from a nuclear reactor and have no contact of any kind with security.

A reporter and videographer drove from the nation’s capital last Friday to Calvert Cliffs and twice accessed the power plant site. No one stopped or even seemed to notice them.

TheDC was able to proceed through an unmanned security checkpoint — the guard booth was empty and padlocked — and, minutes later, enter a parking lot about 550 feet away from one of the plant’s two nuclear reactors.

On one visit, reporters did not see a single security guard anywhere. On a subsequent visit, a lone marked security car passed by without slowing down or asking questions.
    At one point, a large civilian truck — roughly of the size of the trucks used in terror bombings around the world, including at the Oklahoma City federal building in 1995 — rolled through the front gates and approached the reactors without being stopped.

TheDC visited Calvert Cliffs after being alerted by someone who recently visited the nuclear facility last month and became concerned about the apparent lack of security.
    “That facility is the softest target I have ever seen in my life,” the visitor recalled.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Convicted terrorist conspirator Jose Padilla re-sentenced after original punishment deemed ‘too lenient’

Posted at 1:24 pm on September 9, 2014 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments

• Share on Facebook

Reuters (Miami) - Federal judge re-sentences Jose Padilla to 21 years on terrorism-plotting charges. Story to follow.

David Ingram (@David_Ingram) September 09, 2014
    In 2007, Jose Padilla was convicted on charges of conspiracy and providing support to al Qaeda. He was sentenced to 17 1/2 years in prison.
    Today, U.S. District Judge Marcia Cooke, who handed down his original sentence, re-sentenced Padilla to 21 years.
    Convicted terrorist Jose Padilla sentenced to 21 yrs as asked by defense. Government asked for 30. Original 17 yr sentence was "too lenient"—
    Eugene Ramirez (@EugeneRamirez) September 09, 2014
    Remember Jose Padilla? Just got a new prison sentence, first one "too lenient" I guess twitter.com/AP/status/5093… cc @ggreenwald
    Ryan L. Cooper (@ryanlcooper) September 09, 2014
    #BREAKING: Convicted terrorist Jose Padilla resentenced to 21 years; previous sentence was deemed "too lenient." http://t.co/p5sewCMkIZ
    WSVN-TV (@wsvn) September 09, 2014
    More from the Miami Herald:
    In 2011, the 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Atlanta ruled that Padilla should have received harsher punishment reflecting his extensive criminal record. The appellate court found that Judge Cooke “unreasonably discounted” Padilla’s criminal history before lowering a potential 30-year-to-life sentence.

The appellate court, in an opinion written by Chief Judge Joel F. Dubina and joined by Judge William H. Pryor, sided with the U.S. attorney’s office in Miami. Prosecutors, who were seeking life imprisonment for Padilla, appealed Cooke’s sentence of about 17 1/2 years. They argued the judge’s prison term was about 13 years below the low end of the sentencing guidelines: 30 years.

“[Cooke] attached little weight to Padilla’s extensive criminal history, gave no weight to his future dangerousness, compared him to criminals who were not similarly situated, and gave unreasonable weight to the condition of his pre-trial detention [in the Naval brig],” Dubina wrote.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

The Islamic State, wealthy, well equipped militarily, and attracting every lunatic Islamist and wannabe terrorist

Those 9/11 Terror Attack Predictions
    By Alan Caruba Wednesday, September 10, 2014

As we close in on the 13th anniversary of the infamous 9/11 attack on the Twin Towers and the Pentagon, the media is full of predictions about attacks that will occur.
    A September 2nd Debka File, an Israeli news agency, reported “Credible information has reached Saudi, British and Australian agencies that two al Qaeda branches—ISIS in Iraq and Syria and AQAP at its base in Yemen—have wrapped up plans to roll out coordinated terrorist spectaculars around the 13th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attacks on New York and Washington. According to Debka File’s counterterrorism sources, they are preparing to strike simultaneously in the Middle East and a West European city. Next, they will go for U.S. targets in the Middle East and Europe.”

This report and other factors incline me to believe there will not be a major attack somewhere in the U.S. on what is now officially called “Patriot Day.” There could be a lone wolf attack along the lines of Major Hassan’s 2009 “workplace violence” at Fort Hood or the Boston Marathon bombing, but the threats being made by the Islamic State and other elements of al Qaeda, while intended to raise fears in America, are likely to be manifested in the Middle East. American outlets there will be on full alert for sure.
    The Islamic State, while now wealthy, well equipped militarily, and attracting every lunatic Islamist and wannabe terrorist, is facing an increasingly united group of Middle East nations that have put old enemies like Iran and Saudi Arabia on the same page together. Iran has dispatched troops to Iraq to support the Kurds. When other Middle Eastern nations finally screw up enough courage to actually do something they will wage a war on ISIS in the interest of self-defense, a powerful motive.
    The Islamic State, wealthy, well equipped militarily, and attracting every lunatic Islamist and wannabe terrorist

As for al Qaeda’s war on America, it was declared in 1996 by the late, unlamented Osama bin Laden and, other than 9/11, it has done little to follow up on that dramatic sneak attack except for a few failed efforts. The U.S. responded by bombing the hell out of Afghanistan and our troops there have been attacking the Taliban ever since.

Obama says he will pull them out in 2015. Given events in Iraq, that is a very bad idea.

The Department of Homeland Security has been on alert ever since it was created shortly after 9/11. This is not to say that the U.S. doesn’t need more on-the-ground intelligence penetration of al Qaeda and its affiliates. Indeed, DHS and other government agencies don’t know the whereabouts of several thousand foreign students who are supposed to be at our colleges and universities. They likely do not know who else among those with easy access to the nation is a potential terrorist.

So, yes, that could mean I am very wrong and that 9/11 would be a day for a whole series of attacks for much the same reason our consulate in Libya was attacked that day in 2012. The Benghazi cover-up has been falling apart ever since. The lie that it was caused by a video grows more absurd and obscene very day.

The Israelis have made a far greater and more successful effort than us to infiltrate their enemy’s organizations. Hamas was so rattled by the effectiveness of the Israeli bombing of sites where its rockets were stored and fired from, as well as the killing of a number of its leaders, that they made a public display of executing a number of people they accused of being Israeli spies, whether they were or not. The likelihood was that they were Gazans who had spoken out against Hamas.

After breaking a number of ceasefires, Hamas, running out of any support, accepted the most recent one and Israel thereafter announced the annexation of more West Bank territory for its settlements and, no doubt, for militarization to protect against further attacks. The Israelis know how to deal with their enemies, to prepare, and to take action rather than issue empty threats.

There have even been a number of small events by American Muslims speaking out against barbarity of the Islamic State and the threats leveled at the U.S. That is a hopeful sign, but it needs to increase in numbers and volume. The vast silence of the 1.3 billion Muslims in the world is an offense to humanity.

The Arabs of the Middle East are forever making dramatic threats, but they have a record of doing little. When Saddam Hussein controlled Iraq, he waged a war against Iran that ended inconclusively and then invaded Kuwait and was defeated by a U.S. coalition. When he continued to make threats the U.S. invaded again and deposed him.

What followed was an effort in several Middle Eastern nations to rid themselves of their despots. This occurred in Tunisia, Libya, and Egypt. Only Egypt, after a brief encounter with a Muslim Brotherhood government, rallied again with a military coup that led to the election of a new military leader. The Brotherhood has been banned! Libya is a failed state that has been taken over by Islamic militants. Tunisia has a new constitution as of January and numerous political parties. Its government is battling local militias.

Iraq is in near failure as it tries to unite its Shiite and Sunni factions in a functioning government. Much of the nation has been taken over by the Islamic State in the same fashion as northern Syria whose civil war has killed 190,000 and driven over a million out as refugees in Lebanon, Jordan and anywhere else they could flee. Who has put troops into Iraq to resist the Islamic State? The Iranians!

One threat the President of the United States does not appear to have taken seriously is an Iran with a nuclear weapon and the intercontinental missiles to deliver it. Both Israel and Saudi Arabia are far more aware of the danger this poses and in all likelihood Israel will conclude it must destroy Iran’s nuclear facilities and military installations.

The United States has lost virtually all the influence it once had in the Middle East, even if it came from the barrel of a gun. Our Secretary of State, John Kerry, is held in low regard by both the Israelis and Arabs. The President, Kerry, and Hillary Clinton keep insisting that “climate change” is the greatest threat to mankind.

If President Obama does not engage in the destruction—not “containment”—of the Islamic State, its oil wealth will enable it to become a major threat in the Middle East and beyond, including us. They have demonstrated no restraint on their use of violence and pose a threat comparable or even greater than the Nazi regime of the last century.

Will there be attack or attacks in the U.S. on 9/11? We all wish we know the answer, but we don’t.
    Libertatem Prius!

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

ISIS Movements Near West Virginia Being Monitored

The Fusion Intelligence Center in Charleston has been on top of classified information coming in daily on ISIS and keeps tabs on how close the terrorist organization's activities might be to the Mountain State.

While it could not get into specifics about locations or how many people, the Fusion Center said ISIS is training and recruiting members here in the United States; close enough to be concerned. The center has monitored people with terrorist ties passing through here.

"Our role is receiving information," Director Thomas Kirk said.

Even before it's made public, the Fusion Center has access to classified information from all over the world.

And if you think Steven Sotloff is the last American to die, brace yourself. Those two brutal killings, James Foley first and then Sotloff, are just the beginning, Kirk said.

When asked if there was anything he could say about the second video, compared to the first one, Kirk smiled and replied, "No," since all of the information is still classified.

Kirk could not reveal much, but said investigators are comparing the voices on the two ISIS execution videos, the scenery, the hand holding the knife and the eyes of the man wearing the black head covering.

"You're looking for things to authenticate what is the difference between this one and the last one," Kirk said. "The texture of the sand, the type of rocks, the way the wind blows, the garb that's being worn."

It took almost a day to authenticate the video was of Sotloff.

President Barack Obama vowed justice will be served, but he offered few details as to just what he is prepared to do next.

"Their horrific acts only unite us as a country and stiffen our resolve to take the fight against these terrorists," Obama said.

Here at home, the Fusion Center had disturbing details on ISIS movements.

"There are areas in the United States that are not too far from here, that have very large populations that are being recruited for ISIS right now," Kirk said. "There are people associated with Al Quaida, there are people on the Terrorist Watch List who do travel through West Virginia, whether it's through the airports or through the roads."

And as for those gruesome murders? Kirk said he believes it's going to continue to happen for a while.

“Because of the shock, to us, it's about the most shocking thing you could ever see," he said.

Kirk said the world saw a similar pattern happen with Osama Bin Laden with the killings and the videos. But eventually, Bin Laden was killed. ISIS may be a little better organized than Bin Laden was, but the tracking technology the United States has now is so much more sophisticated, ISIS leaders may have a harder time staying hidden for long.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Law enforcement bulletin warned of ISIS urging jihad attacks on US soil

By Jana Winter
    FoxNews.com
    Facebook5916 Twitter970 livefyre341 Email Print

A law enforcement bulletin obtained by FoxNews.com warned that Islamic State fighters have increased calls for "lone wolves" to attack U.S. soldiers in America in recent months, citing one tweet that called for jihadists to find service members' addresses online and then "show up and slaughter them."

There will be “a continued call - by Western fighters in Syria and terrorist organizations - for lone offender attacks against U.S. military facilities and personnel,” warned a July law enforcement intelligence bulletin from the Central Florida Intelligence Exchange, a state-run agency that gathers, assesses and shares threat information and works with the Department of Homeland Security. “These threats will most likely increase should the U.S. or its allies attack the Islamic State of Iraq and Sham (ISIS) in Syria or Iraq.”

In one example cited in the bulletin, a British jihadist encouraged radicals still living in the West to use Facebook and LinkedIn to find and target soldiers.

"You could literally search for soldiers, find their town, photos of them, look for address in Yellowbook or something," the tweet read. "Then show up and slaughter them.”

The bulletin came out long before Tuesday's indictment of an upstate New York man on a raft of terror-related charges, including attempting to kill "officers and employees of the United States. Mufid Elfgeeh, 30, of Rochester, was indicted Tuesday by a federal grand jury on three counts of attempting to provide material support and resources to Islamic State. Elfgeeh was arrested in late May in a Walmart parking lot after a sting in which an FBI informant offered to sell him guns and silencers, which Elfgeeh allegedly wanted to use to kill returning American troops as well as Shiite Muslims living in the region.

Killing U.S. troops on American soil is is an increasing focus of jihadists, according to the bulletin, titled “Continued Threat to Military Personnel from Al-Qaida Inspired Homegrown Violent Extremists.” It was sent out on July 8, 2014 “in response to recent social media messaging from Western fighters in Syria calling for attacks against “soldiers in the West.” Instead of luring radicalized Americans to the Middle East, Islamic State will likely encourage them to stay home and kill U.S. soldiers here, the bulletin warned.

“U.S.-based [Home-Grown Violent Extremists] could be inspired by this rhetoric to turn their attention towards carrying out attacks at home,” the bulletin states.

The radical rhetoric is delivered via social media, where Islamic State operatives have long exhorted westerners to get on a plane and come join the battle. But terrorists now believe they can have a powerful effect from afar just by inspiring attacks inside the U.S.

“In recent Twitter posts, foreign fighters in Syria have encouraged Muslims in the West to target soldiers with spontaneous attacks using small arms (i.e. knives and guns),” the bulletin said.

It listed several examples of tweets posted in late June that specifically mention interest in attacking Western military personnel. In one series of
    tweets a British fighter formerly with Jabhat al Nusra lamented the terrorist infighting between Islamic State and groups affiliated with Al Qaeda.

"I’m realizing bickering about internal politics is taking up our time too much, the enemies are working what’s stopping you from something like learning how to make explosives or learning shooting, or killing vulnerable soldiers right now? (To the bros in the West).”

The bulletin also cited an uptick in chatter on Internet forums calling for attacks on Western military targets, with many referring to Fort Hood shooter Nidal Hassan, who killed 13 service members at the Texas Army base in 2009 in a case the Obama administration still labels as an example of "workplace violence," and not terrorism. Hasan recently announced from prison, where he is awaiting execution, he wanted to join Islamic State.

A commenter on the Ansar Al-Mujahideen English Forum reposted a 2009 statement from radicalized American Adam Gadahn, now a senior Al Qaeda leader, praising Hasan.

"The Mujahid brother Nidal Hasan, lightly armed but with a big heart, a strong will and a confident step, again brought into focus the weaknesses and vulnerabilities of America...and most significantly, the Mujahid brother Nidal Hasan is a pioneer, a trailblazer and a role model who has opened the door, lit a path and shown the way forward for every Muslim among the unbelievers and yearns to discharge his duty to Allah and play a part in the defense of Islam and Muslims against the savage, heartless and bloody Zionist Crusader assault on our religion, sacred places and homelands,” read the statement.

The intelligence center assessed in July “ “that military personnel will likely be targeted individually in spontaneous ‘ambush’ style attacks similar to the May, 2013, machete attack against British soldier Drummer Lee Rigby in the U.K.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Second US Citizen Charged for Attempting to Aid ISIS

Yemenite native allegedly helped 'wannabe jihadists' travel to Syria to join group, threatened terror attacks against US veterans.
    Share on print Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email More Sharing Services 4
    By Tova Dvorin
    First Publish: 9/17/2014, 7:55 PM

A fighter of the Islamic State (ISIS)
    Reuters

A 30 year-old Yemenite man was charged in a US court Wednesday on conspiracy of attempting to help the Islamic State terror group, becoming the second US citizen in one week to make media headlines for his terror connections.

Mufid A. Elfgeeh was named in the seven-count federal indictment, which also included separate charges of attempted murder of current and former members of the US military and firearms charges.

Elfgeeh reportedly targeted soldiers returning from Iraq, and "purchased two handguns equipped with…silencers and ammunition'' from a government source for this purpose for over $1,000.

He also attempted to help transport three terrorists - two of whom were actually FBI informants - to Syria to fight with Islamic State (formerly ISIS), according to the indictment, in late 2013 and early 2014. As part of the attempt, he and one of the informants traveled to Buffalo, NY to procure passports and other documentation in April.

In an additional incident, Elfgeeh sent $600 to a Yemenite aspiring to become an IS terrorist for the journey from Yemen to Syria.

Elfgeeh's public defender, Mark Hosken, has entered a "not guilty" plea for his client on all charges, according to USA Today.

The seven criminal charges include three counts of "attempting to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization," one count of attempting to kill "officers and employees of the United States," two counts of possession of an unregistered firearm silencer, and one count of possession of firearms and silencers in furtherance of a violent crime.

Elfgeeh is not the first US citizen to make headlines for supporting IS, as fear of radical Islam spreading to the West and concern over the terror group begin to snowball.

Last week, Colorado native Shannon Conley plead guilty to conspiracy to support IS, after she was nabbed in April for attempting to board a flight to Turkey to join the group.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Companion Thread: Foreign 'terrorists' breach U.S. border

Terrorists Captured At Mexico Border… But DHS STILL Denies Any “Credible Threats"
    4 suspected terrorists captured on Sep 10th attempting to cross the border...

A report from Joe Biggs in early September indicated that a terror threat had been identified on the Southern U.S. border just outside of El Paso, TX. According to Biggs, the Vice President of the Border Patrol Council was reportedly silenced by Federal administrators and told to keep quiet about the possibility of Islamic State militants organizing for an attack within the domestic United States.

For their part, the Obama Administration completely denied the reports. On Tuesday DHS issued the following statement:

“There is no credible intelligence to suggest that there is an active plot by ISIL to attempt to cross the southern border”
    But less than 48 hours later the Gateway Pundit reports that the U.S. government did, in fact, apprehend four suspected terrorists with ties to the IS organization on the border.

Congressman Jason Chaffetz broke this shocking news Wednesday that four known terrorists were apprehended at the US border in Texas on September 10 – the day before the 13th anniversary of the 9-11 attacks.

Chaffetz questioned Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson on whether he is “aware of any apprehensions of suspected or known terrorists.”

Johnson dodged the question. Watch his eyes, they indicate he is lieing.

Tonight, Rep. Chaffetz told Megyn Kelly there were four terrorists arrested crossing the US border in Texas on September 10.

“There were actually four individuals trying to cross through the Texas border, who were apprehended at two different stations, that do have ties to known terrorist organizations in the Middle East.”
    According to a report from Fox News on Wednesday evening, additional credible threats have been identified and they are looking to strike Americans inside of the U.S. The report says that IS related terror cells have been given instructions to identify and slaughter American military personnel by locating them via social media networks:

A law enforcement bulletin obtained by FoxNews.com warned that Islamic State fighters have increased calls for “lone wolves” to attack U.S. soldiers in America in recent months, citing one tweet that called for jihadists to find service members’ addresses online and then “show up and slaughter them.”

In one example cited in the bulletin, a British jihadist encouraged radicals still living in the West to use Facebook and LinkedIn to find and target soldiers.

“You could literally search for soldiers, find their town, photos of them, look for address in Yellowbook or something,” the tweet read. “Then show up and slaughter them.”

Apparently, terrorist threats from lone wolves only matter if they are born and raised in the United States.

Local sheriffs and Border Patrol officials have been warning of terror threats on the Southern border for quite some time. Reports that individuals from Afghanistan, Iran and other hotbeds of terrorism have been captured crossing into the United States via Mexico have been circulating for quite some time.

The United States is still facing a major threat. You might be surprised to learn who agents are catching trying to cross the border from Mexico.
    "Other Than Mexicans": The Terrorist Threat Across Our Border (pt.1)

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...reats_09182014
    [/FONT]

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

No credible threat.

None.

Whatsoever.

Nothing.

Move along Americans, nothing to see here.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Default Re: Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham - ISIS

This is a facebook vid by the mommy of the maggot that killed the woman in OK.

He beheaded her. The mother seems to think he couldnt have done it, or it wasn't in him.

From the video, it's very obvious who this asshat is. A black jerk who went to prison and "converted" to be a "Black Muslim".

EVERY PRISON IN AMERICA HAS THIS GROUP forcibly converting black men to this so-called religion. Instead of teaching people to learn from their mistakes, they are teaching hatred of the whites in America.

http://newsok.com/multimedia/video/3810701668001
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Former “Main Stream Media” Moves On From Beheading Murder Out Of Political Correctness

Alton Nolen, aka Jah’Keem Yisrael — from the Quran, “I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off of them.”

The story of alleged Moore, Oklahoma murderer Alton Nolen, aka Jah’Keem Yisrael, who reportedly beheaded co-worker Colleen Hufford, is fading from the headlines. Barring further developments, I don’t expect it to be a news topic on any of the Big Three networks’ morning or evening news shows tomorrow.

That’s because it has already disappeared from prominence at the Associated Press. At 10:20 this morning, the latest story on Nolen had already dropped to Number 6 on the AP’s top list of U.S. stories. By 5:30 p.m., it was gone. The top story at 5:30 was oh so predictably about Ferguson, Missouri. The “big news”:

a police officer was shot in the arm, and “was treated and released from a hospital.”

In it, “a spokesman for an Oklahoma City Islamic group said Saturday that Nolen was a frequent worshipper at a mosque the group maintains and that he remembers the suspect as ‘a little weird.'” This would appear to be a crude attempt at distancing the mosque from association with Nolen’s savage acts. From here, it rings hollow.
    – See more at: here
    The former ‘main stream media’ continues to prove to those paying attention, that one of the few places (beside online) you can find any accurate accountability in the area of news — is Fox News. The warped Liberal mind-think invaded, embedded and took over our former news networks, many years ago. But the last 2 decades it’s flourished and doubled down on it’s bias.

Colleen Hufford, murdered victim of Muslim attack

Liberals live in their own self-created reality, where they ‘report’ on what they want people to know and not what is factual. It’s disgusting and as corrupt as most people in the Democrat loving haven of Washington D.C.

It’s not accurate to call this skulduggery or a conspiracy — they’re in our faces with their bias, as they report lies as truth, when they work to discredit any Republican or Conservative. They’ve lied about the ‘tea party’ goers since it’s conception under Bush. They nod in agree at the lies and maligning coming from Barack Hussein Obama, John Kerry, Harry Reid, Wasserman Schultz, . . . any Democrat is given cover. All while they “target” Middle American, Christians, godliness, and Conservative values which most Americans still support to one degree or another.

The former mainstream media chooses to hide the fact, that this terrorist, this Muslim convert was screaming jihad as he butchered one defenseless woman and attacked another. Their sick minds tell them that their ‘radical’ ideology of political correctness, must and will defend the indefensible — the fact that Muslim, ISIS, ISIS wannabes are in America, murdering Americans and are all Muslims. American, as the rest of the civilized world, is at “war” with “radical Islam”.

Alton Nolen, Muslim terrorist, was converted during one of his stents in prison . . . common sense should tell our authorities and Government officials, whose job it is to protect American, that Muslim shouldn’t be allowed in prisons…. or partake in any recruiting.

The NSA, IRS and FBI who have been told to spend taxpayer resources “investing Conservatives” and “tea party” participants, should correctly be spending money and energy, watching and monitoring every Mosque and every Muslim in American. This isn’t “freedom of religion” issue any long. Not to those with a clear mind. This is one of the National Defense of America.

“Peaceful Muslim”, a contradictory term, have done little to speak out or report “radicalized” brothers and sisters. It’s also a fact that Islam has converted via murder, rape and torture, since it’s concept. Muhammad was the first, but not last barbarian . The Qur’an calls for murder, regardless of most of its followers denials. All of which you’ll rarely or never hear reported and spoken of by the sick Liberal mind.

The representative at the mosque which this barbarian Nolen attended, said the butchering & beheading of the victim was “foolish”. Foolish??? Beheading an innocent working woman is foolish….. to another barbarian.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Because he's a MUSLIM? Or maybe he's a "Right Wing Nut Job" and they are trying to draw out the suspense? OR MORE LIKELY he's a LEFT WING NUTJOB intent on destroying "the man", doing drugs and killing himself in the process and pretending to be a "RWNJ"?

Why Are There No Pictures of the Perp Who Set Fire To the Chicago Airport, Diverting And Cancelling Thousands of Flights?

Posted on

Commenters at Free Republic were asking the same question I’ve been asking myself. Why no pics of the perp?

Speculation runs that as usual the government is protecting a black man or a Muslim. With the name Brian Howard, he’s unlikely to be a Muslim.

The public has a right to know who the alleged fire starter is. The press needs to get on the ball, get his mugshot, and find out more. My speculation from reading his Facebook comments is that he’s a white anti-fa, anti-racist liberal. We shall find out.

Bloomberg
    The man charged with setting fire to a Chicago-area air-traffic facility, paralyzing travel through the city’s two major airports, was consumed by the U.S. government’s “immoral and unethical acts,” according to a Facebook message under his name.

The posting, which includes references to being under the influence of drugs, calls government workers “lazy and useless” and said the government “would rather take care of itself and the money in the world, definitely not its people.”

It was posted on the account of Brian Howard, 36, at about 5:36 a.m. local time yesterday, minutes before firefighters were called to the Federal Aviation Administration center in Aurora, Illinois.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation in a search-warrant affidavit yesterday quoted from the post, which it attributed to Howard, without mentioning the anti-government content. Bloomberg News received the complete message from a family member of one of Howard’s Facebook friends. The person who provided it asked not to be identified because he wasn’t authorized to release it.

Joan Hyde, an FBI spokeswoman in Chicago, said in an e-mail that the affidavit contained only a portion of the Facebook posting. She said she couldn’t comment on any passages beyond the excerpts contained in yesterday’s court document.

Howard, 36, of Naperville, Illinois, faces a single felony count of setting fire to an air-navigation facility, according to a copy of the criminal complaint filed in Chicago and provided by the FBI.

‘Hate Us’

The fire forced the evacuation of the control center, briefly shut down all arrivals and departures at O’Hare International Airport — the second busiest U.S. hub — and Midway Airport, and continued to hamper travel today.

Southwest Airlines Co., which has 90 percent of departures at Midway, canceled all flights there between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. according to the Chicago Department of Aviation.

“WAKE UP!” said the message to those authorized to read what’s been identified as Howard’s Facebook page. “This is a gov’t by the people, for the people and of the people which right now equates to immoral and unethical acts. That’s why terrorists and 3rd world nations hate us, because our tax dollars go to more unrest than rest.”

“So we deserve the retribution from people who do not have the same ability for education, work and way of life,” the writer said.

“Take a hard look in the mirror, I have,” the poster continued in a portion of the message quoted by the FBI. “And this is why I am about to take out ZAU and my life.”

ZAU is the three-letter identifier for the FAA’s Chicago Air Route Center in Aurora, one of the busiest U.S. air traffic-control facilities, overseeing high-altitude traffic across four Midwest states that also include Indiana, Wisconsin and Iowa.

Blood Trail

When a paramedic responding to the fire found Howard after following a trail of blood, he was “in the process of actively slicing his throat” with one of at least three knives found in the basement area where the blaze occurred, according to the FBI affidavit.

Howard told paramedics who started treating him for his wounds to “leave me alone,” according to the affidavit.

The Facebook message suggested the damage to the nation’s aviation system wouldn’t be severe.

“The outage I’m about to take should not take a large toll on the air space as all comms should be switched to the alt location which will most likely cause some delays,” the message stated.

‘Stoned, Nervous’

“That being said, who knows what else will become a factor due to gov’t employees being in control of the upcoming situation. Many of them live up to exactly how they are viewed by the public, lazy and useless. But that is what I have come to observe of most US Citizens, lazy,” the writer said, referencing being “stoned and nervous.”

The note listed family members and closed with: “I love you guys and I am sorry. Leaving you with a big mess. Do your best to quickly move on from me please.”
    “So I’m gonna smoke this blunt and move on, take care everyone,” the message said.

Howard, who worked on telecommunications, was employed at the control center for eight years and recently learned that he was being transferred to Hawaii, according to the criminal complaint.

He worked for FAA contractor Harris Corp., according to Jessica Cigich, a spokeswoman for the Professional Aviation Safety Specialists union. While PASS doesn’t represent Harris employees, it includes about 11,000 FAA employees, including some who maintain air-traffic equipment.

If convicted, he faces as long as 20 years in prison and a fine of as much as $250,000, Hyde said.

Surveillance Camera

Like other contract employees with access to FAA’s air-traffic facilities, Howard would have had to pass a background check, a government employee said in an e-mail. The official, who wasn’t authorized to talk about the agency’s security policies, asked not to be identified.

A surveillance camera showed Howard arriving at the control tower shortly after 5 a.m. carrying a hard-sided roller-board suitcase. The Facebook message, which an unidentified relative forwarded to police, was posted about 30 minutes later, according to the court filing.

At about 5:45 a.m., emergency personnel were notified of a fire at the control center, according to the complaint charging Howard.

Paramedics went to the basement of the control tower, where they followed smoke to a trail of blood that led to a floor panel which had been pulled away, exposing telecommunications cables and other wires, according to the filing. They also found a gasoline can and towels that had been soaked.

Howard remains hospitalized in Aurora, Hyde said. No court date has been set.

The case is U.S. v. Howard, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois (Chicago).
    Last edited by American Patriot; September 29th, 2014 at 14:51.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information