Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Terrorism here in the US

Thanks

Default Re: Terrorism here in the US

White House says U.S. counterterrorism forces accidentally killed two al Qaeda hostages

Posted 9:52 am, April 23, 2015, by Matt Knight and CNN Wire, Updated at 09:59am, April 23, 2015

Hostage Warren Weinstein (NDN/Courtesy Mike Redwood)

LIVE NOW: President Obama to speak on the deaths of al-Qaeda hostages

(CNN) — The White House announced Thursday that a U.S. counterterrorism operation targeting an al Qaeda compound in January accidentally killed two innocent hostages.

The White House also disclosed Thursday that two other Americans, both al-Qaeda operatives, were also killed in U.S. counterterrorism operations in the same region.

Al-Qaeda leader Ahmed Farouq, who was an American citizen, was also killed in the operation that killed the two innocent hostages.

Adam Gadahn, another American who joined al-Qaeda, was also killed by U.S. forces in the region, “likely in a separate” counterterrorism operation, Earnest said in the statement.

American officials at the time had “no reason to believe either hostage was present” when the raid was launched on a compound in the Afghanistan-Pakistan border region.

“Analysis of all available information has led the Intelligence Community to judge with high confidence that the operation accidentally killed both hostages,” White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said in a statement. “No words can fully express our regret over this terrible tragedy.”

One of the hostages killed in the operation was Warren Weinstein, an American held hostage by al Qaeda since 2011. The other hostage, Giovanni Lo Porto, was Italian and had been held by al-Qaeda since 2012.

President Barack Obama is expected to speak on the incident at 10 a.m. EDT.

The information on the killings had been classified until President Barack Obama directed officials to declassify the information and share it on Thursday.

Earnest said Obama “takes full responsibility for these operations” and said Obama decided to release the information because he “believes it is important to provide the American people with as much information as possible about our counterterrorism operations, particularly when they take the lives of fellow citizens.”

Earnest emphasized that the counterterrorism operation that killed the hostages was “lawful and conducted consistent with our counterterrorism policies.”

Officials are conducting “a thorough independent review” of the operation to ensure this type of incident is never repeated.
    “The pain of their deaths will remain with us as we rededicate ourselves to adhering to the most exacting standards in doing all we can to protect the American people,” Earnest said in the statement.

Below is the full text of the White House statement:
    It is with tremendous sorrow that we recently concluded that a U.S. Government counterterrorism operation in January killed two innocent hostages held by al-Qa’ida. Our hearts go out to the families of Dr. Warren Weinstein, an American held by al-Qa’ida since 2011, and Giovanni Lo Porto, an Italian national who had been an al-Qa’ida hostage since 2012. Analysis of all available information has led the Intelligence Community to judge with high confidence that the operation accidentally killed both hostages. The operation targeted an al-Qa’ida-associated compound, where we had no reason to believe either hostage was present, located in the border region of Afghanistan and Pakistan. No words can fully express our regret over this terrible tragedy.

We also believe two other Americans were recently killed in U.S. Government counterterrorism operations in the same region. We have concluded that Ahmed Farouq, an American who was an al-Qa’ida leader, was killed in the same operation that resulted in the deaths of Dr. Weinstein and Mr. Lo Porto. We have also concluded that Adam Gadahn, an American who became a prominent member of al-Qa’ida, was killed in January, likely in a separate U.S. Government counterterrorism operation. While both Farouq and Gadahn were al-Qa’ida members, neither was specifically targeted, and we did not have information indicating their presence at the sites of these operations.

The President directed that the information being shared today, which was properly classified until now, be declassified and shared with the American people. He takes full responsibility for these operations and believes it is important to provide the American people with as much information as possible about our counterterrorism operations, particularly when they take the lives of fellow citizens. The uniquely tragic nature of the operation that resulted in the deaths of two innocent hostages is something we will do our utmost to ensure is not repeated. To this end, although the operation was lawful and conducted consistent with our counterterrorism policies, we are conducting a thorough independent review to understand fully what happened and how we can prevent this type of tragic incident in the future.

Many within our government spent years attempting to locate and free Dr. Weinstein and Mr. Lo Porto. The pain of their deaths will remain with us as we rededicate ourselves to adhering to the most exacting standards in doing all we can to protect the American people.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

yeah, he cried.

Whatever.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Oh good, Adam Gadahn is now roasting on Satan's spit. Good for him!
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

A couple interesting incidents in the last couple days...

Man Angry Over Custody Case Sprays Dallas Police Headquarters, Squad Car With Over 40 Rounds

June 14, 2015

The gunman who attacked Dallas police headquarters in an armored van early Saturday provided authorities with a name and a motive for the assault, but officials said definitive identification will wait until a medical examination is completed.

Concerns about explosive ordnance after pipe bombs were found near the headquarters building south of downtown prevented police from recovering the man's body hours after a police sniper targeted him through the windshield of the van.

Officers used a robot to safely approach the vehicle to confirm the gunman was dead, and they alerted the public that some planned detonations might be heard as they tried to gain entry.

Two loud blasts came from the vehicle about noon as authorities tried to neutralize explosives believed to be inside.

Police spokesman Maj. Max Geron later said at least two pipe bombs were found in the vehicle, which had ports in its walls to fire guns from.

Police had spent hours trying to negotiate with the man in the armored van he used during his assault on police headquarters before he led dozens of squad cars on a chase that ended along Interstate 45 in Hutchins.

No one was injured by the man, who identified himself as James Boulware, a 35-year-old with a history of family violence.

Dallas police Chief David Brown said the gunman said he was going to blow up police because they “took his child and accused him of being a terrorist.”

Boulware's mother, Jeannine, declined to comment Saturday morning when she was reached at her Dallas home by phone.

"I don't want to talk to the media. I want to talk to my son. I want my grandson to talk to his father. Do not call this number again," she said.

The suspect's father, Jim Boulware of Carrollton, said his son had blamed police for losing custody of his child, who is in middle school.

But despite previous threats of violence, he said he never expected anything like Saturday's events.

"He blames the police for taking his son away from him," Jim Boulware said. "I tried to tell him that the police are just doing their job."

The elder Boulware said he saw his son Friday night and that there was no indication that trouble was coming.

Jim Boulware did say that he had noticed a strange van but that his son's plans had been to buy a vehicle he could live in and use to travel to a friend's home in West Texas.

Near Jack Evans Police Headquarters, two explosive devices were found, and the police chief said four bags had been discovered in several places. The devices were described as pipe bombs.

One of the bags exploded when a bomb squad tried to use a robot to move it, police said.

Police evacuated residents of the South Side on Lamar apartments across the street from the headquarters.

Nissar Aselawi, 23, said he and his brothers were cruising down Lamar Street early Saturday when police cars began racing past them.

Suddenly, they heard gunshots flying back and forth.

"We busted a U-turn and got out of there," he said. "You could be at the wrong place and the wrong time and get shot."

Aselawi said he went about 70 mph in the other direction. He said he was "still shaking" hours later.

Windows at the headquarters building were shot out, and at least one squad car was riddled with bulletholes.

Brown said that the department believes that Boulware was the lone attacker and that there had been no evidence supporting witness reports there might have been as many as four people involved.

Still, additional security was implemented at other Dallas police facilities, and officers were urged to check for suspicious devices. A package that was destroyed at another location was found to be harmless.

The incident began shortly before 12:30 a.m., and video shot by witnesses showed officers firing on the vehicle as it rammed a squad car and drove off.

After a chase that included a convoy of police, the gunman’s van was surrounded along southbound I-45 near Dowdy Ferry Road. The highway was shut down, and people were ordered to stay away from the area.

Alexis Trejo said he was parked behind a McDonald's on the other side of I-45 about 12:45 a.m. when he heard helicopters overhead.

"I didn't think much until we saw lights, then we just hear a bunch of gunshots," he said.

Other people who were gathered in the parking lot of the McDonald's said they heard gunshots just before police shut down the highway.

Shortly after 4 a.m., it was reported that the gunman had cut off negotiations with police. About 4:30 a.m., gunfire was heard again near the vehicle, and police soon confirmed that they had used a .50-caliber rifle to ensure the van was disabled.

The van had a Georgia license plate, and online records indicate that a company in Newnan, Ga., sold a similar vehicle on eBay for $8,250.

The company that sold it, Jenco Sales Inc., described the vehicle on Facebook: "Zombie Apocalypse Assault Vehicle and Troop Transport. This full armored zombie busting vehicle features convenient gun ports so no zombie juice touches you during a mass zombie take down. It also has benches in the back so you can take turns resting during long Zombie sieges. The tactical step boards are installed for when you only need swords and axes for drive by mow downs. The bumpers are made of reinforced steel tubing, so no dents from smashing zombie heads! It's full armor plated and has bullet proof windows just in case you run into other zombie hunting hordes who might try to take this bad boy from you. Like anything, there is a price attached to this fine piece of zombie fighting machinery."

Brown said Saturday morning that the gunman didn't seem to be shooting at random.

"We think he was specifically targeting officers," he said.

Police were able to contact the man after he made a long, ranting 911 call. But once the man became agitated and cut off negotiations after hours of on-and-off talks, SWAT made the decision to shoot him.

Snipers targeted the man through his front windshield because officials feared he could harm officers or civilians at any moment.

"I believe it was the right call," Brown said.

The "saving grace" of the shootouts and standoffs was that nobody but the suspect was hurt, he said. Some officers at headquarters were only inches away from being wounded or killed.

One probably would have been shot if he had not gone to get a soft drink moments before the attack started, he said.

"It was very helter skelter for a while," said Brown, who also noted that officers could have tripped over one of the bags filled with explosives and set it off.

Officials plan to review building security in light of the assault, the chief said. Police associations have pleaded for tighter security, but commanders decided to rely on lighter measures because of budget limitations and fears about distancing the public from the police force.

Brown said he can't reflect on possible security changes right now, but he acknowledged that he has a new perspective in light of Saturday's events.

2 Injured In Shooting At Air Force Base In Arkansas

June 15, 2015

Two people were hospitalized after shots were fired when a civilian tried to gain unauthorized access to the Little Rock Air Force Base Monday morning.

The base said the suspect was transported to a local hospital in critical condition. A bystander was also transported for non-related medical care and was released.

The base went on lockdown after the incident.

Jacksonville Police Sgt. Dustin Brown said the suspect had attempted to gain access to the base, which is in Jacksonville and about 15 miles northeast of Little Rock. A bomb squad was checking a green SUV parked near a visitor center at the base's main gate.

The air base closed its gates to inbound and outbound traffic after the 9:15 a.m. incident.

"Base officials will continue to coordinate with Jacksonville Police Department, the Air Force Office of Special Investigation and the FBI," a statement from the base said.

Both incidents by white guys that are mentally unstable within days of each other.

I don't know that there's any sort of "conspiracy" or anything but, something about these events just has my antennae tingling.

Also interesting is how both have been hushed up and glossed over in the news. No one is talking about what would normally be big incidents. Especially the Dallas incident which was quite involved with explosives and an armored vehicle being used.

Like I said, just something in my gut I can't put my finger on.

Super Moderator and PHILanthropist Extraordinaire Phil Fiord's Avatar
    Thanks

Seems odd. Its like a way to try and make white guys seem crazy and a threat.

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

“Cool Clock, Ahmed”–No, It’s A Mockup Of A Briefcase Bomb

http://www.vdare.com/posts/cool-cloc...briefcase-bomb

Another of "Barry's Kids" doing what comes naturally.

Ahmed Mohamed’s thing

A reader writes:
    A thing about that clock. In the MSM story I read in my local paper it’s described as an innocuous clock. And the pictures they showed showed the electronic mess of wires.
    They never mentioned the metal briefcase.

When finally saw this, i said, “oh, he was trying to make a mock-up of a briefcase bomb.”

Do a Google images search of “briefcase bomb”

No one ever mentions this.

A commenter named Tunacrab writes:

Anyone with an understanding of electronics will immediately see this “homemade clock” is not the tinkering of a child or teen. It was never Ahmed’s idea to begin with. This isn’t some innocent science project. The picture of the clock exposes the lie. Ahmed did not lovingly patch together IC chips and resistors, as the media would like you to believe. What you see is the guts from a manufactured digital clock, right down to the 9 volt memory backup, and the prefab button board. Absolutely nothing was made. It’s the equivalent of taking the plastic surround off of your TV and claiming you “made” a TV.

Look at the case itself. CNN calls it a “pencil case.” Please. The whole package is vaguely sinister, and it’s intentional. … It’s almost as if someone designed this clock to look like a questionable object.

Again, from CNN: “”I built a clock to impress my teacher but when I showed it to her, she thought it was a threat to her,” Ahmed told reporters Wednesday.” It was really sad that she took the wrong impression of it.””

Ahmed, you didn’t build a clock. You’re a pawn to your Dad’s political and social agenda. This is all a creation of your father. I’m sure he involved you in the process, and made you feel as though you were truly making something, but you didn’t. It’s a clock without its case. Everything in the “pencil case” was made in a factory. See, a legitimate electronics project full of diodes and resistors looks innocent. It usually runs off of a battery, not an exposed AC to DC transformer… speaking of science projects, Ahmed, why again did you bring this to class? Was it part of an assignment? Oh, you just wanted to impress your teacher with a clock you rearranged inside a small briefcase? Hmm…

From dallasnews.com: ““He fixed my phone, my car, my computer,” Mohamed Elhassan Mohamed said. “He is a very smart, brilliant kid.”

If he were so smart, he’d know the difference between creating a circuit and stripping the guts from a manufactured clock. His dad helped him “make” this, and dad helped to make this “project” look as questionable as possible, within the realm of plausible deniability.

The dad is a politician. He made this happen. Whatever agenda he’s advancing, it just further demonizes western society, and reminds us all to be guilty for how racist we all are. Maybe that’s the agenda.
    It’s propaganda.
    But his dad will get a picture of himself with Obama out of this, which might encourage voters in Sudan to take him more seriously if he runs for president a third time. From OkayAfrica:
    From OkayAfrica:

The ninth grader is the son of Mohamed Elhassan Mohamed, a Sudanese immigrant who has made headlines of his own over the years. A February 2015 profile in the North Dallas Gazette details the elder Mohamed’s activities.

Born in Sudan in 1961, Mohamed, a former customs worker at Khartoum International Airport, earned a degree in philosophy from Cairo University in Khartoum before emigrating to the U.S. “Once I realized my dream was bigger than what Sudan had to offer I immigrated to America in the mid-1980’s,” he told the North Dallas Gazette. In that same interview, Mohamed shared that upon arrival in the U.S.– where he says his degree was not accepted– he initially sold hot dogs, candy, and newspapers in Manhattan. “I realized this wasn’t enough for me, and I packed my bag and moved to Dallas, Texas y’all,” he told the paper. In Texas, he started out as a pizza delivery man before becoming a taxi driver and ultimately launching his own business ventures– he owns a computer repair shop in Irving, Texas (perhaps where his son gets his tech acuity from), a cab company called Jet Taxi, a medical emergency transport company called Paradise Prime Investments, and the solar energy business AlSufi International in Sudan. He also served as self-elected president of the small Sufi Muslim AlSufi center in Irving. …

Mohamed has also run for president of Sudan on two separate occasions.

He’d run again in 2015 on a National Reform Party ticket. An April 2015 Bloomberg report referred to the Texan as having “the most ambitious agenda” of the incumbent President Umar al-Bashir’s competitors. …
    Neither Mohamed nor his party would end up appearing on the ballot. …

Aside from his presidential bids, Mohamed also made headlines for his bizarre role in Rev. Terry Jones’ incendiary Quran trial. In 2012, when the Florida pastor made good on his threat to burn a Quran in his Gainesville church and put the Quran on “trial,” Mohamed, who refers to himself as a sheik, was apparently the one Muslim willing to play along as the defense in the mock trial. “[The church] put an ad on their channel: ‘Whoever feels in himself he has the power to defend Quran is welcome,’” he told the Dallas Observer.

Muslim leaders in Texas, meanwhile, doubted his claims to religious and scholarly leadership. “This so-called leader, we have never heard of this person,” Imam Zia ul Haque Sheikh, head of the Islamic Center of Irving, told the Seattle Times. “I believe the whole thing is made up.” In that same interview, Mohamed, who refers to himself as a sheikh, elaborated on his motivations for getting involved with Jones. “He said he agreed to serve as the defense attorney at Jones’ mock trial because the Quran teaches that Muslims should engage in peaceful dialogue with Christians,” the Seattle Times’ Annie Gowen wrote. “But there was also a more pragmatic reason. It was spring break and he wanted to take his wife and five kids to Disney World: to ‘kill two birds with one stone,’ as he put it.” He also claims he didn’t know the trial– in which the Quran was “found guilty” of “crimes against humanity”– would result in the Quran actually being set on fire. According to the Seattle Times, some of Mohamed’s small group of followers asked that he no longer lead prayers, while others refused to drive for his taxi company.
    Contemporary white people have a passion for playing the chump. The shoddier the racket, the more we want to fall for it..

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Pamela Geller, Breitbart News: Ahmed Mohamed and the ‘Islamophobia’ Clock

By Pamela Geller
    September 18, 2015

The islamophobia spinmeisters have finally hit the jackpot. And we will all be made to pay. If that even remotely looks like a clock, I’m the Pope.

Muslim teen, fourteen-year-old Ahmed Mohamed, bought a strange ticking device to his school, MacArthur High School. His device caused alarm and fear, and he was detained for having what his teacher perceived as a bomb. Police officers said the electronic components and wires inside his Vaultz pencil case (which is the size of a briefcase) looked like a “hoax bomb,” according to local news station WFAA.

When questioned about what the device was, Mohamed wouldn’t answer. Now terror-tied Islamic groups like the Hamas-tied Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), their media lapdogs, and even Barack Obama are waging jihad against the school and the local police.

When police questioned the boy, WFAA reports, they said he was “passive aggressive” and didn’t give them a “reasonable answer” as to why he had brought his contraption to the school. “We attempted to question the juvenile about what it was and he would simply only say it was a clock. He didn’t offer any explanation as to what it was for, why he created this device, why he brought it to school,” said James McLellan of the Irving Police Department.

This whole thing smells like a setup. With ISIS in America, and young moderate Muslims fleeing to Syria to join the terror group, the response of MacArthur High School officials was rational and reasonable. At my website, PamelaGeller.com, I run news stories on a weekly basis of American Muslim teens who have been arrested for trying to join ISIS. Just this week, a Muslim teen from Philadelphia was arrested for an alleged plot to assassinate the Pope during his visit to the United States.

Every day we are warned of new terror threats, increased threat levels. But trying to protect school children is “Islamophobic.” And President Obama agrees, of course. Yes, he has weighed in; Barack Obama himself got into the act, tweeting to Ahmed: “Cool clock, Ahmed. Want to bring it to the White House? We should inspire more kids like you to like science. It’s what makes America great.”

When I first heard about this story, I wrote at my website that it smelled fishy. Now, as more details have emerged, it positively stinks. The plot has considerably thickened. In what has become one of the most egregious of the faked hate narratives, the bomb hoax clockster turns out to come from a family that has a history of supremacist stunts.

The New York Daily News reported this Wednesday about Ahmed Mohamed’s father, Mohamed ElHassan Mohamed:

One of the earliest instances of the standout citizen making national news was in 2011, when he sensationally stood up to an anti-Islamic pastor and defended the Koran as its defense attorney. That mock trial at a Florida church ended with the book’s burning, to ElHassan’s claimed shock. In an interview with the Washington Post at the time, the devoted Muslim said he’d take on Rev. Terry Jones’ challenge because the holy book teaches that Muslims should engage in peaceful dialogue with Christians.

Also in 2011, ElHassan debated Robert Spencer on the questionf of “Does Islam Respect Human Rights?” Clearly, he was trying to score a victory against a famous “Islamophobe” and thus win a name for himself. ElHassan has been looking for publicity and chances to fight against “Islamophobia” for a considerable period. Now he has seized it, going so far as to claim his son was “tortured” by school and law enforcement officials.

He finally has the cause he has been seeking for so long. School officials were being prudent, protecting the children. Irving, Texas has had its share of jihad and sharia. Two Muslim sisters, Amina and Sarah Said, were honor murdered by their father, execution-style, in Irving several years ago. He is still at large. And Irving, Texas is only half an hour from Garland, Texas – the site of a jihad shooting on a free speech event last May. And the news is regularly riddled with stories of young Muslims, all lovely, sweet achievers, who suddenly — go jihad.

This story is pure agitprop most fatal. “If you see something, say something” is now racism. And for destroying this simple principle of self-protection, young Ahmed Mohamed is a media star. Not only has Barack Obama invited him to the White House, but NASA has also invited Ahmed to meet with them, as has Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook. The whole thing has clearly been a setup, and its effect will be to make Americans less safe. If you ever see a Muslim with a suspicious object, remember the lesson of Ahmed Mohamed: to say something would be “racism.” That could end up being the epitaph of America and the free world.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Thanks for posting that stuff vector. I'd been keeping an eye on that event.

That pic from Uncle Sam's Misguided Children sums it up perfectly.

Thanks

That one pic with "real bomb" compared to the case isn't a real bomb. It's a TSA kit or somesuch. Gellar has it wrong.

Anyway, that stupid kid didn't even have a project. He took apart a clock and dumped it into a pencil case. There can be no other reason for this than to create a controversy...and it seems he did.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Imagine if you tried to take that brief case on a plane?

I feel this was made to victimize Muslims and desensitize authorities to future activities as the Socialist get us ready for Muslim refugees.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

I love how this got some major press...

FBI: Muslim Beats Up Jet Blue Flight Attendant, Threatens To Blow Up Plane

October 19, 2015

There has been scant coverage of this incident. No big media, no mug shots, nothing. But it’s a big story. Punching out flight attendants and threatening to blow up the plane is terrorism.

“FBI: Queens Man Punched Flight Attendant, Threatened To Blow Up Plane” CBS New York, October 17, 2015

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) — A Queens man has been charged after he allegedly punched a flight attendant and threatened to blow up the plane during a flight from New York City to South Florida.

A passenger on a flight from New York City to South Florida was arrested Thursday night after investigators say he sprinted down the aisle of the plane, punched a flight attendant in the face and threatened to blow up the plane.

Alija Kucuk, 29, of Middle Village in Queens, N.Y., is facing federal charges of interfering with a flight attendant and threatening to destroy an aircraft. He is jailed in Palm Beach County pending a bond hearing Monday in federal court in West Palm Beach.

Kucuk was aboard JetBlue Airways Flight 153 from New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport to Palm Beach International Airport on Thursday night, investigators said.

Around 8 p.m., just after the flight leveled off after its ascent, FBI agents said a male flight attendant was preparing food and drinks in the rear of the plane.

The attendant, Whitney Rolle, was also monitoring the aisle as he worked, authorities said.

“Rolle observed Alija Kucuk run down the single aisle of the aircraft and push two flight attendants on his way to Whitney Rolle,” FBI Special Agent Robert McGuire wrote in his report.
    The attendant tried to get Kucuk to calm down by asking what was the matter with him but Kucuk pushed him into a door and “punched” the victim in the face, witnesses told the agent.

“The altercation that transpired between Alija Kucuk and Whitney Rolle included verbal epithets and racial slurs by Alija Kucuk. During this time, Alija Kucuk also yelled … he ‘would blow up the plane,'” agents wrote.

The flight attendant was able to restrain Kucuk and he was detained for the rest of the flight. He was arrested when the flight landed in South Florida.

Court records offer no information about a possible motive and FBI officials declined to comment on the case.

Attempts to contact possible relatives of Kucuk for comment were unsuccessful. One man hung up the phone when asked if he was a family member and voicemail messages left with other possible relatives were not returned late Friday.

The Federal Public Defender’s Office was appointed to represent Kucuk during a brief court appearance Friday but office policy prohibits lawyers from commenting on cases.

Thanks

Just heard on the radio, 4 passengers have been removed from a Baltimore flight.

Thanks

ISIS threatens NYC in new propaganda video

By Shawn Cohen, Isabel Vincent and Tina Moore

November 18, 2015 | 5:42pm | Updated

A new ISIS propaganda video makes threats against the New York City — and shows Manhattan streetscapes that include Times Square and Herald Square, The Post has learned.

The slick production includes storefront shots of TGI Fridays in Times Square and the Gap in Herald Square — along with footage of yellow taxi cabs driving past.

The images of New York City are spliced between disturbing clips of suicide bombers preparing for attacks. A fighter also holds a grenade, pulling the trigger as the camera cuts to black.

French President Francois Hollande then appears on screen, giving an address just after the Paris attacks. At the end of his speech, he says, “it’s horrible.”

Then words flash on the screen, saying, “And what’s coming next will be far worse and more bitter.”

The video also includes statements from several jihadis, praising “soldiers of the caliphate in France” for their “blessed operation.”

“We are aware of the newly-released ISIS video that mentions Times Square,” NYPD spokesman J. Peter Donald said in a statement.

“While some of the video footage is not new, the video reaffirms the message that New York City remains a top terrorist target. While there is no current or specific threat to the City at this time, we will remain at a heightened state of vigilance and will continue to work with the FBI, the Joint Terrorism Task Force and the entire intelligence community to keep the City of New York safe.”

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

NO specific threat is bullshit talk for "We can't narrow down where they are going to hit yet, but we know they are here, we know they are planning, plotting and taking actions to destroy or kill".
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Call It Terrorism, Says Father Of Hero Who Helped Stop Stabber At California College

December 10, 2015

The California college student who stabbed four people last month in a campus spree that ended when he was killed by campus police was described by his roommate as "an extreme Muslim" and carried a manifesto and a photocopy of an ISIS flag -- more than enough to convince John Price he was a terrorist.

Yet, more than a month after the Nov. 4 attack at University of California Merced, local and federal authorities continue to insist that Faisal Mohammad, 18, carried out the vicious attack because he'd been banished from a study group. Price, whose son Byron Price, a 31-year-old construction manager for the family business who was working nearby and was stabbed when he heroically intervened, suspects the White House's reluctance to identify acts of radical Islamic terror has trickled down to investigators who are still probing the Merced attack.

“Why don’t we just call it what it is -- domestic terrorism?" said Price. "Everyone is afraid to be politically incorrect. I do believe in law enforcement and believe they will do their job, but it seems like to me we aren’t getting the whole story. I just wonder how much of this is driven from way higher up and is politically driven -- I just don’t know.”

Mohammad, whose victims all survived, left behind a rambling, two-page manifesto in which he instructed himself to “praise Allah” as he worked his way through his hit list, a photocopied ISIS flag and at least one shaken roommate who remembers him as a menacing loner.

“He was a loner and an extreme Muslim,” Ali Tarek Elshekh, Mohammad’s roommate, told Merced Sheriff’s Department Detective Jose Silva in a statement, also noting Mohammad was “way out there.”

Elshekh, who is Muslim, told sheriffs that a friend of his had asked Mohammad what would happen if he touched the mat he used for praying, and got a chilling response.

“I will kill you,” Mohammad calmly vowed, in what Elshekh said was not a “normal” response for a Muslim.

Elshekh, whose statement was included in a warrant obtained by FoxNews.com through a Freedom of Information Act request from the Merced Superior Court, said he last saw Mohammad just minutes before the attack, sitting on his bed in their dorm room, dressed in a hooded sweater, hood over his face, with his backpack on his back, staring straight ahead in silence.

The warrant, which authorized detectives to search Mohammad's dorm, car and other possessions, showed investigators found a second copy of the manifesto in Mohammad’s garbage can, along with several discarded petroleum jelly cans, duct tape wrappers, large zip ties, a package that had contained a knife and sharpener, a red prayer rug and a copy of the Koran.

Authorities believe Mohammad, who carried out his attack with an 8-inch hunting knife, planned to steal a gun by overpowering a campus cop and then take several more victims. Price was credited with slowing his attack, providing a chance for others to escape and helping to ensure that police ended the onslaught before anyone was killed. To his father, Price helped stop a terrorist.

The hesitance to call a crime “terrorism” is a familiar scenario replayed last week some 326 miles south in San Bernardino, where authorities took several days to ascribe terrorism as the motivation for an attack despite what seemed like overwhelming evidence. And while authorities, including President Obama, have now said the attack that left 14 dead in San Bernardino was a terrorist act, the motive for Mohammad’s spree, which resulted in no fatalities, remains unattributed.

The manifesto authored by the 18-year-old freshman, copies of which were found both on his body during the autopsy and in the trash can in his dorm, bore names of his targets, a vow “to cut someone’s head off” and as many as five reminders to “praise Allah.”

He detailed how he wanted to behead, stab and shoot his victims, Merced County Sheriff Vern Warnke told FoxNews.com, in an earlier interview.

“No. 27 was to ‘make sure people are tied down,’ No. 28 was “sit down and praise Allah,'” Warnke said. “I remember seeing four or five times, scribbled on the side of the two-page manifesto, where he wrote something like ‘praise Allah.’”

“There was a gruesome statement he made about wanting to cut someone’s head off and kill two people with one bullet, and he planned to shoot the police,” Warnke said. “He did not have a firearm with him and didn’t seem to have a lot of experience with firearms because he thought he could kill two people with one bullet. He reminded himself in the list to raise the gun slowly. He scripted everything out in chronological order.”

Warnke, initially involved in the case, told FoxNews.com weeks ago that his office would release the manifesto to the press after the sheriff’s role in investigation wrapped up, but the sheriff’s department has since withdrawn from the investigation, leaving it to the UC Merced Police Department and the FBI, and Warnke is no longer responding to media requests from FoxNews.com.

A spokeswoman for the FBI in Sacramento would not provide any information other than to report, “the investigation is ongoing.” Neither UC Merced police, the lead agency on the case, nor the university’s administration, have made public the manifesto or the copy of the Islamic State flag Mohammad was reportedly carrying, despite repeated requests from FoxNews.com, also maintaining the investigation still continues.

“It seems like people way higher up are not taking this as seriously as they should, at best, and, at worst, they are deliberately ignoring what has really happened for political reasons,” Price said. “Even if Faisal Mohammad is only one individual, his aim was to cause terror, and while it may not have been commanded by ISIS, the group inspired him.”

Thanks

Muslim cunt.

Female Killer In Las Vegas Shouted ‘Allahu Akbar’ As She Ran Over 40 Innocent People Last Night

This was an act of Islamic Terrorism, perpetrated by an Islamic woman driving a car with a three year old child inside, who INTENTIONALLY rode onto the sidewalk to strike innocent people. Police, however, have been instructed by their superiors to NOT use the word "terrorism" in relation to this incident, because Las Vegas does not want tourists to be frightened away from the city.

by Geoffrey Grider December 21, 2015

A woman in a car with its windows down screamed “Allahu Akbar” as she ran up onto the sidewalk and ran-over upwards of 40 people in Las Vegas last night

EDITOR’S NOTE: So, if what Obama and the Liberals tell us is true about mass killings and gun ownership, we must now ban cars from public use because they, obviously, are nothing more than “assault weapons”. Am I am the only one that finds it fascinating that she chose to do all this carnage out in front of the PARIS SECTION of the Las Vegas Strip? Paris??? Is ANYONE awake?!? – “She rode the sidewalk, she came to a stop at the Paris intersection, people are punching into the window. … She accelerated again and just kept mowing people down.”
    Lakeisha N. Holloway, age 24, of Portland, Oregon, (pictured at top) has been arrested for the incident. She is charged with Murder and leaving the scene of an accident with personal injury, as well as child endangerment.
    According to one eye witness “As we were walking across the street, this car comes flying through the red light. She ran up on the sidewalk and smashed into a group of people walking accross the street and into the group of people at the corner. She did not slow down and appeared to accelerate as she hit the sidewalk.”
    According to that witness, there was a huge row of plants and bushes separating the sidewalk and the strip, but the woman driver ran through both, at a speed he guessed to be 40-45 miles per hour. “People were flying off the front of her car and people were smashing into other people as she plowed through the crowd.”
    The witness went on to say “As this unfolded, the only thing I recall as this happened is the insane sound of her car accelerating and the voice from the car was screaming “Allah Akbar!” I’ve heard the sound enough times on the news that I was waiting for a bomb to blow up or guns to start firing. ”
    According to Police, 37 people were hit and one person was killed. Six of the victims were listed in Critical Condition but they have since been upgraded to stable.

The crash occurred about 6:40 PM local time in front of the Paris Hotel & Casino, and Planet Hollywood. Police are quite explicit in saying the crash was intentional.
    This was an act of Islamic Terrorism, perpetrated by an Islamic woman driving a car with a three year old child inside, who INTENTIONALLY rode onto the sidewalk to strike innocent people. Police, however, have been instructed by their superiors to NOT use the word “terrorism” in relation to this incident, because Las Vegas does not want tourists to be frightened away from the city.
    But Las Vegas Sheriff Joe Lombardo was forced to admit when he said “We’re not 100% ruling out the possibility of terrorism”, that it is quite possible that indeed it was Islamic terrorism.
    Family members recently noticed drastic change in Lakeisha Holloway’s mood and personality

Sheria Agum, Holloway’s cousin, added that she last saw Holloway a month ago and after that she changed her number. Holloway’s mother told her she had not heard from her since and she ‘went off the radar’.
    Miss Agum said that Holloway had been staying in Texas until recently but upon her return to the West coast she noticed a change in her character. She said: ‘I have never seen my cousin like that. Her whole attitude changed. She was having problems down there. When she came back she was different’.
    It’s quite possible that as this story gets more investigated it will come out that the shift in her personality was due to becoming radicalized in the Muslim religion. Perhaps the biggest clue in all this was that the carnage occurred out in front of the Paris section of the Las Vegas Strip.
    Holloway chose to do the bulk of her carnage outside the Paris section of the Las Vegas Strip

“She rode the sidewalk, she came to a stop at the Paris intersection, people are punching into the window. … She accelerated again and just kept mowing people down.”
    Paris, as you may recall, was the scene of the largest Islamic terror attack in it’s nation’s history, and the biggest attack since Hitler rode tanks in during WWII. Out of all the places in Las Vegas where she could have done this, doing it out front of the Paris section was perhaps Lakeisha N. Holloway’s way of sending us a message.
    Point well taken.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Houston Mosque Fire A HOAX – Intentionally Set By Islamic Attendee…

Posted on December 30, 2015 by sundance
    An arrest has been made in an arson case which took place on Christmas Day at a mosque in Houston Texas. Earlier CAIR had proclaimed the fire was started by an anti-muslim bigot and the aggrieved Islamic Community activists demanded immediate action.

Today ATF and Local Authorities arrested Gary Nathanial Moore, 37, for the arson fire. Mr. Moore is one of the Muslim attendees at the mosque and the fire was a hoax intended to give the appearance of the mosque being targeted.

HOUSTON – The suspect in a “suspicious” fire at a Houston mosque is an adherent who attended services there, officials said Wednesday.

Gary Nathaniel Moore, 37, of Houston, was arrested Wednesday morning for the Christmas Day blaze, a spokeswoman for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives told NBC News. Continue reading →

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

FBI arrests brother of San Bernardino jihad murderer and 2 others

April 28, 20161:51 pm By Robert Spencer 33 Comments
    Marquez got the killers their rifles and attended the same mosque that they attended. This was a jihad terror cell that appears to have been attempting to expand its ranks via marriage fraud.

“FBI arrests brother of San Bernardino terrorist and 2 others on marriage fraud charges,” by Richard Winton and James Queally, Los Angeles Times, April 28, 2016:
    Federal agents arrested three people, including the older brother of San Bernardino gunman Syed Rizwan Farook, on charges of marriage fraud, conspiracy and lying to federal investigators on Thursday morning, according to a criminal complaint.
    Syed Raheel Farook, the brother of Syed Rizwan Farook; his wife, Tatiana Farook; and her sister Mariya Chernykh were all arrested Thursday morning and charged in a five-count indictment filed in federal court that centers around a fraudulent marriage between Chernykh and Enrique Marquez, who has been charged with aiding in the deadly Dec. 2 attack at the Inland Regional Center.
    Two people were arrested at Raheel Farook’s home after the FBI conducted a search warrant Thursday morning, according to Sgt. Paul Mercado, a spokesman for the Corona Police Department. A second search warrant was served at Chernykh’s home in Ontario, federal prosecutors said.
    In the course of the investigation into the terrorist attack, federal investigators determined that Marquez received money to marry Chernykh, who took part in the wedding only in order to gain legal status in the U.S. FBI agents interrogated Chernykh as part of the probe into the terror attack, and prosecutors say she lied during those interviews, saying she lived with Marquez, when she actually resided in Ontario….

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Florida: Muslim plotted to bomb synagogue during Passover

May 2, 20165:28 am By Robert Spencer 17 Comments
    Yet another convert to Islam somehow gets the idea that his religion commands him to commit acts of violence and hate Jews. Is anyone looking into who converted this man, and where?

“Sources: FBI foils terror attack at Aventura synagogue; 1 arrested,” WSVN, May 1, 2016 (thanks to Pamela Geller):
    AVENTURA, Fla. (WSVN) — Federal agents arrested a man who, sources said, was planning to throw an explosive device into a South Florida synagogue.
    According to law enforcement sources, the FBI set up a sting to thwart what they described as a terror attack at the Aventura Turnberry Jewish Center, Friday evening. Sources said agents posing as terrorists were able to stop the suspect, who, they said, may have converted to Islam.
    Sources told 7News they are concerned about this case because the suspect wanted to take some type of explosive device and chuck it over the wall. Friday was the next-to-last day of Passover, and the center was crowded with people observing the holiday….

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

'It Is My Dream to Behead Someone' – American Muslim

The dark Islamic world of Khalil Abu-Rayyan.

May 3, 2016
    Raymond Ibrahim

Raymond Ibrahim is a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center.
    Originally published by the Gatestone Institute.
    As opposed to their Western counterparts, Christian leaders who live in the Middle East continued expressing their frustration at the West's indifference and worse. Jean-Clément Jeanbart, the Melkite Greek Catholic archbishop of Aleppo, asked during an interview: "Why are your bishops silent on a threat that is yours today as well? Because the bishops are, like you, raised in political correctness. But Jesus was never politically correct, he was politically just! The responsibility of a bishop is to teach, to use his influence to transmit truth. Why are your bishops afraid of speaking? Of course they would be criticized, but that would give them a chance to defend themselves, and to defend this truth. You must remember that silence often means consent."
    The archbishop also criticized the migration policies of Western countries: "The egoism and the interests slavishly defended by your governments will in the end kill you as well. Open your eyes, didn't you see what happened recently in Paris?"
    Similarly, in Iraq, Christian representatives invited to participate in the "Conference on the Protection of Peaceful Coexistence" — the sort of conference that would be heavily attended, praised, and cited by Christians in the West — boycotted the event on the grounds that such government-sponsored events are purely for show and nothing comes of them: "What need is there in participating in meetings like this and repeating the formulas that give the title to the conference if then one does not see initiatives and changes in concrete terms?" said Chaldean Patriarch Raphael Louis I. Other non-Muslim religious minorities, including the Yazidis and Mandaeans, also boycotted the conference.
    The Chaldean Patriarch went on to launch an appeal to government authorities and political and religious leaders to denounce the continuing legal discrimination and sectarian bullying suffered by Christians: "We met with government officials, and paid a visit to some of the Islamic religious authorities to talk about what we have in common, with regards to our faiths and the life we share in this land. During these meetings, we assured our loyalty to Iraq, which is our country, and we do not seek revenge, we want to live in peace with all Iraqis. Unfortunately, none of their promises has become reality."
    January's roundup of Muslim persecution of Christians around the world includes, but is not limited to, the following:
    Muslim Persecution of Christian Churches
    USA: Federal authorities arrested a Michigan man believed to be an ISIS supporter who had planned to carry out an attack on a 6,000-member Detroit church. Khalil Abu-Rayyan, 21, of Dearborn Heights, was allegedly in possession of guns and a large knife, and told an undercover FBI agent that he "tried to shoot up a church one day." "I bought a bunch of bullets. I practiced reloading and unloading," he said in an online conversation. Investigators did not specify which church Abu-Rayyan was eyeing, but said it has a capacity of 6,000 members. In conversations with an undercover agent, he said, "If I can't do jihad in the Middle East, I would do my jihad over here." He also had armed himself with a knife and told the undercover agent, "It is my dream to behead someone."
    Bangladesh: Catholic nuns were attacked on two separate occasions. In the early morning hours of February 7, around 15 masked, armed men broke into the Sacred Heart Catholic Church, and its adjacent Catechist Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary convent, in Chuadanga. They vandalized the convent's chapel, desecrated the Eucharist, slapped a nun around, and looted over $8,000 as well as other valuables. A few days later in Tumilia, 12 men broke into St. Mary's Catholic Mother Care Center, a hospital clinic founded in 1933, and stole some items. "They broke down the door of my room," said Sister Mary, "and were armed. They threatened me and asked where I held the money. I had no other choice, I gave them all the cash we had." According to Theophil Nokrek, secretary of the Episcopal Commission for Justice and Peace, the two recent attacks "are not isolated incidents. Some groups are trying to harm our Christian community. They are doing so with premeditated actions. The government should protect us adequately." He added that a few days earlier in the same district a Christian micro-credit bank was also robbed.
    Kosovo: Four ethnic Albanians were arrested near the Serbian Orthodox monastery, Visoki Decani, a UNESCO world heritage site. Two of the suspects wore beards and were dressed in Salafi garb. A Kalashnikov rifle with ammunition and a pistol, as well as jihadi books, were found in their car. One of the suspects was later found to have an ISIS flag in his house. Even so, Kosovo police said the four men had no intention to attack the monastery and had no links to terrorism; Albanian media accused the monastery of exaggerating the threat. One month earlier, Muslims had urinated in an Orthodox Christian church in Pristina, the capital of Kosovo. And in October 2014, ISIS graffiti was sprayed on buildings belonging to the same monastery.
    Turkey: On February 18, authorities ordered four Christian congregations to vacate the church building they shared. The Christians were given until February 26 to comply—eight days. Built in the 1880s, the building, which accommodated as many as 200 people, had, since 2004, been shared by four different Christian denominations for their Sunday worship. Due to protests against the decision, on February 23 authorities withdrew the order. Discussing this incident, Turkish academic Aykan Erdemir said, "Christians do not have any legal entitlement to the building. They only have usage rights for the time being, which I think is a very precarious situation .... Members of non-majority religions have to depend on the goodwill of bureaucrats and the majority population."
    Muslim Violence Against and Slaughter of Christians
    United States: Police shot and killed a Muslim man of Somali background after he attacked several people with a machete at Nazareth Restaurant in Columbus, Ohio. The restaurant is owned by a pro-Israel Arab Christian. Thirty-year-old Mohamed Barry walked into the restaurant, had a conversation with an employee, and then left. He returned 30 minutes later, went up to a man and a woman who were sitting at a booth just inside the door, and started slashing. Four people were injured. Law enforcement said the man had traveled to the Middle East in 2012 and that the incident appears to be the type of "lone wolf terrorist attacks they're trying to stop." Even so, Columbus police Sgt. Rich Weiner said, "right now there's nothing that leads us to believe that this is anything but a random attack." Recalling the incident, a waitress said, "He looked straight at me, but he went over to the booths and just started going down the booths. It all seemed to happen in slow motion." Karen Bass, another eyewitness, said, "He came to each table and just started hitting them. There were tables and chairs overturned there was a man on the floor bleeding there was blood on the floor. I fell like five times. My legs felt like jelly. I just thought he was going to come behind me and slash me up." After the attacks, Barry fled in his car but was chased by police and cornered. With a knife in one hand and a machete in the other, Barry got out of his car and lunged across the hood at the officers before he was shot dead.
    Kenya: In a pre-dawn raid on a predominantly Christian area, the Somalia-based Islamic jihadi group, Al Shabaab, killed at least four Christians, one of whom was beheaded. According to a Christian who was shot in his hand but survived, there were five or six heavily-armed assailants speaking Somali and dressed in military uniforms. They shot two Christians dead, hacked and beheaded another, and killed yet another by setting his house on fire. "I could not understand them, so they shot me in my hand, but I managed to escape while a neighbor who was with me was beheaded by the other attackers.... As I fled for my life, bleeding, I could see two houses burning. Those who were attacked are Christians. I am very sure that the attackers were looking for Christians... This is the third time the area has been attacked, and we have lost several Christians."
    Egypt: Another young Coptic Christian conscript allegedly committed suicide in his unit in Menufia. According to Maj. Gen. Muhammad Mas'ud, the 20-year-old, known only as Michael, "shot a bullet from his firearm into his chest, dying instantly." He supposedly killed himself "after receiving a phone call from his home," said Mas'ud. Lawyer Hani Ramses remarked that "It's new for us constantly to hear about Coptic recruits killing themselves in the military and police stations. It's especially strange that it's happening now, and not previously, when Egypt was often in a state of war and under constant threat... The killing of Coptic conscripts in the military has become a [new] phenomenon." (Read here for several more accounts of Coptic Christians being killed in their military units under "mysterious circumstances," such as supposed suicide.) The lawyer also wondered if these deaths indicate that "extremist groups" have infiltrated the Egyptian military.
    Muslim Attacks on Christian Freedom: No to Apostasy and Blasphemy
    Italy: A report said that more than one thousand Muslim converts to Christianity currently living in Italy are hiding their conversions for fear of violent retaliation from the Muslim community. One of them, a 55-year-old Egyptian chemical engineer who now works as a waiter, said he had been a fervent Muslim who was converted to Christianity and baptized in Italy after the death of his mother three years ago. The man, who asked to remain anonymous to avoid retribution from Muslims, stated that the decisive element in his conversion came from seeing Christians with "a humanity more complete than mine." He openly expressed his frustration about having to hide his newfound faith: "I cannot openly practice my Christian faith. I am afraid that some fanatical Muslim may do harm not only to me, but especially to relatives who remained in Egypt.... How is it that Italians who convert to Islam can go on TV and talk about it, and instead I have to hide to avoid retaliation?"
    Uganda: A Muslim imam known as "the malaria of Christianity" was arrested in connection with the killing of a 28-year-old Muslim convert to Christianity. Laurence Maiso's body was found on January 27 at his own house, his head in a pool of blood. Four days earlier, Imam Kamulali Hussein had met his wife and him on a local road. According to Maiso's wife, the imam told him, "You have refused to join us. Do you know that Allah does not want us to have a kafir [infidel] neighbor? And you should know that Allah is about to send to you the Angel of Death in your house. Please prepare to meet him at any time." Four days after this warning, Maiso's wife went out of the home and returned to find her husband dead on the floor. A neighbor said that on the day of the murder she saw eight men—including Imam Hussein—coming out of Maiso's house. On several earlier occasions other Muslims had confronted Maiso and demanded that he recant his Christian faith. The killing is the latest in a series of attacks on Christians. On December 23, 2015, a pastor was hacked to death as he and other church members resisted an effort by Muslims to take over their land. Less than a week before that, five underground Christians, including a pregnant mother, in a predominantly Muslim village, died from a pesticide put into their food after a Bible study.
    Pakistan: A disabled Christian man sentenced to death for blasphemy said that he was forced into admitting to the charges in order to stop his wife from being tortured: "There is no man who can stand to see his wife being tortured by police, so to save my wife, I confessed," Shafqat Emmanuel said in his appeal. Emmanuel and his wife were found guilty of insulting the Muslim prophet Muhammad in text messages to a local imam in 2013, and sentenced to death. The conviction came despite the fact that the poor Christian couple is illiterate, witnesses are offering contradicting testimonies against them, and evidence that the blasphemous text messages could not have been sent by from the phone of the Christians.

Kenya: A Christian of Somali descent was last reported unable to see or eat after Muslim relatives beat him unconscious on his way to church service, Sunday, February 7, outside Nairobi. Relatives told 26-year-old Hassan that they ambushed him because they had learned that he and others were holding mid-week Christian devotional times in their home. "They hit me with a blunt object, and I fell down bleeding. Then they stepped on my stomach, and while I was struggling, another hit me on my head [with the blunt object]. I was not able to know what happened after that point. I just woke up to find my mother screaming for help." One of the assailants had told Hassan, "You have been deceiving us that you have been having a 'family meeting'—we have found out that you have been conducting Christian activities, which is against our family tradition of being a Muslim family." Hassan declined to name the relatives, saying he feared they would kill him. Somalis generally believe all Somalis are Muslims by birth and that consequently any Somali who becomes a Christian can be charged with apostasy, but Hassan was raised Christian from childhood.
    Dhimmitude
    United States: The Principal of the Bruce Vento Elementary School in St. Paul, Minnesota, Scott Masini, banned the celebration of Valentine's Day, a move that accords with Islamic teaching. As St. Valentine's Day has its origins in the Christian religion, it is banned throughout the Muslim world. In a letter to parents, Masini said that, "my personal feeling is we need to find a way to honor and engage in holidays that are inclusive of our student population." He went on to explain that the holiday was cancelled as it violates some students' religious beliefs: "I have come to the difficult decision to discontinue the celebration of the dominant holidays until we can come to a better understanding of how the dominant view will suppress someone else's view." He added that the school would also no longer celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, or Christmas, as celebrating those holidays "is encroaching on the educational opportunities of others and threatening the culture of tolerance and respect for all." Several parents were unhappy with the decision. One parent on the school's Facebook page wrote, "Very sad. All the fun is gone." Another wrote, "Tired of the PC. Totally ridiculous."
    Germany: All throughout asylum centers, Muslim migrants are tearing up Bibles, assaulting Christians, sexually abusing women and children, and beating up homosexuals, reported the German newspaper, Die Welt. Yazidi girls who were formerly used as sex slaves by the Islamic State are housed in secret locations in Germany, in order not to attract unwanted attention from migrants sympathetic to the Islamic State or Muslims who view them as nothing more than sexual objects. More than a thousand of these women live in various special shelters across Germany.
    Malaysia: Catholic school pupils are being pressured to convert to Islam, according to Sister Rita Chew, president of the Educational Commission of the Archdiocese of Kota Kinabalu. She partially attributed this new pressure to increasingly aggressive Muslims in schools run by the Church: "Some people seem very interested in bringing forward Muslim programs in our elementary schools." Local sources said that Islamic proselytism activities take place in all schools of the country—including Catholic and Christian institutions. Several episodes also show a widespread prejudice against non-Muslim students, noted the sister, adding "Our fear comes from the fact that conversions take place, but the government denies this fact. Some Christian parents have found that their children are taught Islamic prayers."
    Egypt: For the second time, Mervat Seifein, a Christian school teacher, was rejected by students in her school in Minya, Upper Egypt, simply for being Christian. On February 8, Seifein was promoted to school director of Beni Mazar Secondary Girls' School. It was a routine promotion in which she replaced the previous school director, a Muslim. But students—joined by some teachers—protested and held a sit-in in the school courtyard demanding her removal. "We don't want a Copt," they shouted. Police were not able to disband the boys' demonstration in the school courtyard. Seifein said "The girls who demonstrated against me don't know me, so why the antagonism? Simply because I am Coptic [Christian]? The only explanation I can fathom is there has been fanatic incitement going on against my promotion, possibly by persons who are purely extremist or who have an interest in keeping me out of that post." This is not the first such incident. According to Ezzat Ibrahim, a Minya activist who demanded that a prompt official investigation be conducted,
    "This is flagrant religious discrimination. It brings to mind the incident in the southern province of Qena when the Islamists rose against the appointment of a Coptic governor in the past-Arab Spring weeks in 2011, and the State gave in and went back on the appointment. It is catastrophic that some 50 or 100 teenage girls or boys should impose their will on the State. And it is equally disastrous that these students were pushed to do so by a group of fanatic Islamists. The positive official response to their preposterous demands amounts to an invitation for religious discrimination. The deputy minister who did that must be dismissed."
    Separately, more than 150 Coptic Christians staged a sit-in protest at the provincial administration office in Minya, to spread awareness for the continued kidnappings of Christians across the country. The protest specifically highlighted the case of an 18-year-old Christian girl who was kidnapped a few days earlier. "Kidnappings that target Christians remain a scourge for the Coptic community in many areas of Egypt. Already several appeals have been launched by Christian organizations to Egyptian authorities, including President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, to take so that adequate measures are taken to combat this phenomenon," added the report. Several kidnappings have ended in the murder of the hostages.
    Pakistan: Tahira, 21, and Reema Bibi, 20, two Christian women, were abducted last December from near their home in Sargodha (Punjab) while walking together from work. Two Muslim men apparently seized the two women, raped them and then forcibly married them. Afterwards, they kept them segregated in their Islamabad home. On February 11, Tahira managed to escape. Her Muslim "husband," however, filed a complaint with police, who immediately arrested six members of her Christian family. The relatives were released thanks to pressure from human rights groups, but the authorities have ordered the family to return Tahira to her kidnapper-rapist-husband. According to human rights activists, these are common experiences for Christian girls and their families in Pakistan. Even if a case goes to court, the victims are always threatened and pressured by their "husbands" to declare that their conversion was voluntary. Victims are often sexually abused, forced into prostitution, and suffer domestic abuse or even wind up as victims of human trafficking. Those who try to rebel are told that they "are now Muslims and that the punishment for apostasy is death," noted the report.
    Separately, a man refused to renounce Christ, despite being tortured by Muslim co-workers who tried to convert him to Islam. Patras Hanif, a construction worker and father of five, said he was targeted because of his Christian faith. His co-workers tried to pressure him into converting, even threatening false blasphemy charges. "They very often called me 'kafir,' which means unfaithful ["infidel"], and they threatened me that they would resort to false accusations of blasphemy if I refused to convert to Islam. A blasphemy charge in Pakistan is very serious and usually results in the death penalty," noted Hanif. According to Hanif's lawyer, "This is the suffering Christians in Pakistan go through. Islamic extremist groups would like to eliminate Christianity and other religions."
    Jordan: Official school curricula intentionally omit and distort Christian history in the region. This came out in Amman, during a conference entitled, "Toward a Complete Strategy to Combat Extremism," hosted by the Jerusalem Center for Political Studies. Dr. Hena al-Kaldani, a Christian, said that "there is a complete cancelation of Arab Christian history in the pre-Islamic era" and "many historical mistakes" in the school curriculums of Jordan. Al-Kaldani asserted that "there are unjustifiable historic leaps in our Jordanian curriculum," meaning that centuries' worth of Christian history is bypassed or suppressed. He said that, for example, "10th grade textbooks omit any mention of any Christian or church history in the region." Textbooks completely ignore historic Christian figures of importance and make no mention of Jerusalem's Christian sites, while giving detailed accounts about Islamic sites, he added. That the original inhabitants of Petra, the Nabateans, were once pagans who converted to Christianity is also omitted. Wherever Christianity is mentioned, omissions and mischaracterizations proliferate. One Arabic language textbook uses the phrase, "Man shall not live by bread alone" without attributing it to Christ or the Bible. Christianity is primarily mentioned as a Western (that is, "foreign") source of colonization, said al-Kaldani.
    About this Series
    The persecution of Christians in the Islamic world has become endemic. Accordingly, “Muslim Persecution of Christians” was developed to collate some—by no means all—of the instances of persecution that surface each month. It serves two purposes:
    1) To document that which the mainstream media does not: the habitual, if not chronic, persecution of Christians.
    2) To show that such persecution is not “random,” but systematic and interrelated—that it is rooted in a worldview inspired by Islamic Sharia.
    Accordingly, whatever the anecdote of persecution, it typically fits under a specific theme, including hatred for churches and other Christian symbols; apostasy, blasphemy, and proselytism laws that criminalize and sometimes punish with death those who “offend” Islam; sexual abuse of Christian women; forced conversions to Islam; theft and plunder in lieu of jizya (financial tribute expected from non-Muslims); overall expectations for Christians to behave like cowed dhimmis, or third-class, “tolerated” citizens; and simple violence and murder. Sometimes it is a combination thereof.
    Because these accounts of persecution span different ethnicities, languages, and locales—from Morocco in the West, to Indonesia in the East—it should be clear that one thing alone binds them: Islam—whether the strict application of Islamic Sharia law, or the supremacist culture born of it.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thread Information