Thread: One Clenched Fist

Banned
    Thanks

Default One Clenched Fist

http://www.financialsense.com/stormw...2007/0427.html

Weekly Column - 04.27.2007

ONE CLENCHED FIST
    by J. R. Nyquist

Two recent items reveal Moscow’s intentions. First, President Vladimir Putin has announced that he is suspending Russia’s commitment to follow the Conventional Forces in Europe treaty (CFE). This means that Russia can move tank and motorized infantry divisions to NATO’s doorstep. Second, Russian radio news broadcasters have been ordered to make 50 percent of their reporting on Russia “positive,” and that the United States is – from now on – to be described as Russia’s enemy.

President Putin’s intentions are clear. The Cold War is to be renewed. America is the “main enemy” once again. It has been my contention, for many years, that this was the KGB’s intention from the outset. The collapse of Communism was a staged event. It was a repeat of Lenin’s New Economic Policy of the 1920s, in which Russia pretended to liberalize and move toward capitalism, drawing investment and technology from the West. I believe that the political process in Russia, from 1989 to the present, was guided to this end. In 1989 America’s leaders could not see the Kremlin’s intentions because intentions are invisible to the naked eye. And so America’s leaders were fooled. Now Russia and China will emerge together as “one clenched fist,” and their intention is to smash America.

The Chinese, like the Russians, have carefully crafted their excuse for enmity. And like the Russians, they will blame the American side. The Chinese government, through its official organ (The People's Daily), says that U.S. Right-wing forces are determined to destroy a "fragile" Sino-U.S. relationship. The American side has supposedly manufactured an imaginary "China threat." A typical column published by The People's Daily rhetorically asks: "Why Does U.S. Preach 'China Military Threat'?" According to Beijing's official organ, the Americans are determined to misread China's intentions. "In the opinion of the United States," says the Daily, "... it is still the traditional countries [like Russia and China] that constitute strategic threats." The People's Daily has also stated: "U.S. Right-wing forces ... have all along clung to the Cold War mentality and held fast to the principle of containment in their policy toward China." The People's Daily bitterly complains that the Americans oppose Chinese military expansion in Asia. Psychologically, the outrage expressed by Beijing inadvertently reveals the malevolence of China's leaders. After all, why would The People's Daily express outrage at U.S. opposition to Chinese military expansion? Only a would-be aggressor feels thwarted by the collective security arrangements of neighboring countries. In fact, if we look at recent history we find that China has sent its armies against at least five neighboring countries since World War II: against Korea and the U.N. forces in 1950; against Tibet in 1950; against India in 1962; against Russia in 1969; and against Vietnam in 1979. Each instance involved a sudden, unprovoked strike against foreign forces outside China.

If we examine Chinese propaganda with a psychological eye, we catch a glimpse of Beijing's evil intentions. They are not as easy to see as Moscow’s; but they are nonetheless real, and observable. Contrary to Chinese propaganda, American officials and analysts hardly agree there is a China threat. The American side prefers to believe that Marxism-Leninism is dead, that China is evolving into a "normal" country. The received wisdom of our time holds that peace can be established through technology transfers and trade. Wrap China in a blanket of dollars and Communist ideology will find itself smothered. On June 13, 2005, former U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell gave the keynote address at the Asia Leadership Forum in Bangkok, Thailand. He said that China's increased military spending doesn't threaten the United States. "My analysis in the last four years," he explained, "is that China has no such [hostile] intention. China wishes to live in peace with its neighbors and the U.S."

Prior to Powell's statement, on June 4, 2005, U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld told the Fourth Shangri-La Dialogue Conference that China did not pose a threat, adding that "no nation threatens China" either. When Rumsfeld admitted that the Chinese military buildup was upsetting the military balance in Asia, he was asked to talk further about the "China threat." Obliged to follow President Bush’s line on China, Rumsfeld quickly corrected himself, saying. "No. We don't feel threatened by the emergence of China."

In late June 2005, American security officials admitted that China was building its military forces "faster than U.S. intelligence and military analysts expected...." But the Bush administration did not sound any alarms. In statement after statement, the leaders of democratic countries have publicly denied the existence of a China threat. On March 16, 2007, the Secretary General of Japan's Liberal Democratic Party visited China and publicly stated: "China, which is seeking to build a harmonious society and become an economic power, is not a threat to Japan...."

President Bush laid down his three-part China policy while running for president in 2000: (1) Trade with China will promote freedom; (2) China is not our "strategic partner," but neither is it our enemy; (3) trade with China serves American economic interests. Prior to Bush's presidency, in 1999, the U.S. Congress passed Public Law 106-65, the National Defense Authorization Act for fiscal year 2000, which directed the Secretary of Defense to submit a report "on the current and future military strategy of the People's Republic of China." In the 2006 Annual Report of this series, the authors carefully reiterated America's good wishes toward China in its Executive Summary: "The United States welcomes the rise of a peaceful and prosperous China," the report said. "U.S. policy encourages China to participate as a responsible international stakeholder by taking on a greater share of responsibility for the health and success of the global system from which China has derived great benefit."

The American side doesn't want to be misunderstood. America wants peace with China (and with China’s ally, Russia). America doesn't want conflict. But the 2006 report raised eyebrows when it admitted that several "aspects of China's military development have surprised U.S. analysts, including the pace and scope of its strategic forces modernization. China's military expansion is already such as to alter regional military balances." Although exact figures do not exist in open literature, the People's Liberation Army probably deploys over 100 infantry divisions, 11 armored divisions, 13 artillery divisions, 3 paratroop divisions, 2 amphibious divisions, 15 anti-aircraft divisions, over 50 independent regiments and 70 divisions of border and garrison troops (People's Armed Police). One should compare this to the U.S. Army of 10 divisions. Whatever qualitative differences exist between U.S. and Chinese forces, the quantitative differences are striking. At full mobilization the Chinese can probably double the number of their divisions to well over 300. The 2006 report stated: "Many aspects of China's national security policy, including its motivations, intentions, and decision-making processes, remain secret. Key aspects of China's military modernization goals and plans are not transparent."

Intention is everything. If the Chinese leaders harbor benevolent intentions toward the U.S., then the size of the Chinese military is unimportant. But if the Chinese intentions are evil, then even a small military machine – equipped with nuclear weapons – might defeat the United States in a future conflict. It is an odd observation, but nonetheless true, that if you begin your analysis assuming Chinese benevolence, then the size or capabilities of the Chinese military are irrelevant. You will conclude that the threat is nonexistent. At the same time, if you begin your analysis by assuming Chinese malevolence, then the Chinese military becomes more and more threatening as it grows in sophistication.

According to Bill Gertz, reporting in his Washington Times column of last Feb. 7: "the Bush administration remains divided on the threat posed by China's rise." In the nuclear age, nobody in American politics wants to be accused of sparking a new Cold War. The Chinese leaders, therefore, find it easy to deceive the Americans about China’s intentions. The fact that Chinese decision-making is secretive, that the order of battle of the Chinese military is unknown, begs the question: namely, what are they up to? Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld asked an important question in June 2005: "Since no nation threatens China, one must wonder: why these continuing large and expanding arms purchases? Why these continuing robust deployments?"

Actions reveal intentions. Words are a cover for shady deeds. Behind closed doors the Chinese leaders discuss the future destruction of the United States. To this end, China and Russia are allies. And here is my prediction: Putin’s hostile moves in Europe will be followed by similar moves from China in Asia. The Russians and Chinese are moving toward “one clenched fist.” The American side has been weakened by Bush’s adventure in Iraq. NATO has been diluted with the addition of former Warsaw Pact countries that are, in themselves, penetrated by Russian agents at the highest levels. The stage is set for an unprecedented reversal of fortune.

© 2007 Jeffrey R. Nyquist

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Default Re: One Clenched Fist

Backstop's interp:

1. The Cold War will be renewed, as Mr. Nyquist has stated.

2. But the "reversal of fortune" will be at the expense of the United States.

3. I do not believe the current leadership, nor any potential leadership, has the fortitude to see this through ala Pres. Reagan.

Banned
    Thanks

I agree with all the points JR makes in his latest article. However, when it comes to the "unprecedented reversal of fortune" I do not believe it will come directly from Russia or Red China.

The "unprecedented reversal of fortune" in my view will be the next major terrorist event - a proxy attack which according to all indications and aforethought appears certain to eclipse 9/11, and will probably be nuclear.

My assessment remains that such an attack could occur this year, possibly in conjunction with the advent of the very likely war between Israel and Syria/Hezbollah/Hamas and Iran this summer.

No mass or sustained attack against Israel has a chance of success as long as America is around to serve as Israel's strategic depth. Therefore nuclear strikes on a few likely American critical infrastructure targets are probable in my estimation.

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Is it possible that the pending attack develops in multiple stages ala "gray terror" extending eventually to "pink terror"? This may involve unnamed "terrorist" groups with blurry countries or organizations of origin affecting an attack of unprecedented proportions to kick off the whole ordeal. This would significantly destabilize us right down to our foundations. Would we then retaliate or collectively stay out of the fight? The answer to this question I believe determines the extent of future action directed at US forces and US soil. One thing is for certain... the modernization of the Chinese military and apparent readiness of Russian forces ain't meant for Taiwan.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Osborne View Post
    I agree with all the points JR makes in his latest article. However, when it comes to the "unprecedented reversal of fortune" I do not believe it will come directly from Russia or Red China.

The "unprecedented reversal of fortune" in my view will be the next major terrorist event - a proxy attack which according to all indications and aforethought appears certain to eclipse 9/11, and will probably be nuclear.

My assessment remains that such an attack could occur this year, possibly in conjunction with the advent of the very likely war between Israel and Syria/Hezbollah/Hamas and Iran this summer.

No mass or sustained attack against Israel has a chance of success as long as America is around to serve as Israel's strategic depth. Therefore nuclear strikes on a few likely American critical infrastructure targets are probable in my estimation.

Banned
    Thanks

You know where I believe all of this is heading... and those views of mine are posted in the religious forum current events prophecy thread. It is ever increasingly and extremely difficult to divorce current world events and trends from Biblical prophecy. These events will transpire via multiple stages and specific events. America is not going to escape unscathed - all of us in this Republic are in for a type and level of warfare never experienced by our forebears on our home turf.

Thanks

i agree. i would also state that i think some of that is God's punishment for so many of our countrymen turning away from God, and turning away from the cause of right in general, in pursuit of their own selfish aims.

ev

Thanks

im talking about people like Bill Clinton, Al Gore, and Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Chappaquidick Ted Kennedy.

Im also talking about people like Cindy Sheehan and the likes. the people who support the All that is sinful and all that is evil in pursuit of their own personal gain.

I well and TRULY beleive there will be HELL to pay, and soon.

ev

Thanks

While I believe in God... As Sean pointed out we need to constrain that discussion to the religious forums and discuss this thread as is. Thanks.

That said, China has never been a non threat in it's communist guise. No communist country can be so considered either. World War is upon us gentlemen and we stand basically alone this time.
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

-Father Denis O'Brien of the United States Marine Corp.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

I won't get involved with the religious aspect of any of this. Bible Prophecy, NOTWITHSTANDING, there are real and extremely serious problems in this world, and even in our own country now.

Unlike some who believe this is perhaps preordained, I think this is irrelevant in the fact that there ARE Godless hoardes of "Chinamen" ready and willing to invade this country on a moments notice. Everyone can (and probably should) pray to God often about this, but, no matter what -- we DO stand on the edge.

Islam - violent Islam is rampant all over the world, as they wished to be. The Barbery Pirates no longer sail ships and take Christians (and other religions for that matter) as hostages and slaves, instead they kill innocent victims with Airplanes and knives, chopping off heads of their victims.

We're in for the fight of our lives, soon enough. Our own government recently raided the homes of some militia group who were "preparing" for something, what we do not really know. All I have been able to find out through open sources is that they wwere planning to "fight resistence style against illegal immigrants" in their area.

Whether those were mexicans or other illegals I don't know. But, even our government is "watching" things and knows something is in the works. If not, why go after these guys? Because they were a "militia" perhaps. What the government doesn't see is that those men, like all of us are on the same side. I'm thinking, one of these days, they will regret the raids.

But, what do I know?

This country has some isses we need to fix, and right now our ONLY way to fix things is at the polls.

Americans had better wake up before we're all sold down the river I think
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Thanks

In keeping with the "ONE CLENCHED FIST" theme of this thread...

In the wake of Ayman al-Zawahiri's new video release I just posted a follow-up/recap to this topic on the NEIN mainpage. This refresher is current, point-blank, sqaure-between-the-eyes accurate.

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/node/993

Ayman al-Zawahiri: Echoes of Alexander Litvinenko

By Sean Osborne, Associate Director, Military Affairs

6 May 2007 Once again al-Qaeda’s Ayman al-Zawahiri has been seen in a video release. In this new edition al-Zawahiri mocks the American war effort in Iraq and explicitly concurs with the anti-war agenda of Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi (D-CA); Senate Majority Leader, Harry Reid (D-NV) - under whose leadership, in my opinion, a couple of self-serving Republicans [Chuck Hagel (R-NE) and Gordon Smith (R-OR)] defected from their party and deserted from their personal oaths of office and the engaged-in-combat armed forces of the United States. In fact, Ayman al-Zawahiri reveled in the exact same type of defeatist, anti-American rhetoric we hear coming from the vast flock of sock-puppet parrots in the mainstream U.S. print and electronic media. This is the ultimate significance of the leading ideal in the oath of office, "all enemies foreign or domestic."

I would be remiss in not reminding the American public, as well as our allies all over the world, that when Ayman al-Zawahiri speaks the distinct harmonic echoes of the late Alexander Litvinenko’s voice are clearly audible. Listen carefully and you will hear those echoes of Litvinenko’s warnings which have been resonating in the ether for the past two to eight years now. The strongest of them all is the quoting of Litvinenko by the Polish newspaper Rzeczpospolita in the Saturday, July 16, 2005 issue.

Stated Litvinenko:

Ayman al-Zawahiri trained at a Federal Security Service (the former Russian KGB) base in Dagestan in 1998. He was then transferred to Afghanistan where he became Osama Bin Laden's deputy. I was working in that section at the time and I can confirm the fact Zawahiri was not the only link between the FSB and Al-Qaeda.

Yes, America, every time you see, read or hear about a new communication coming from Ayman al-Zawahiri know you that his words are in the service of the Russian regime of Vladimir Putin. Putin is the latest in a string of totalitarian, communist czars whose own rhetoric and actions of late clearly identify the regime as a deadly enemy of the United States of America and our closest allies. Know you also that since 1998 Al-Qaeda under Ayman al-Zawahiri’s leadership is effectively a Russian proxy terrorist force -- that the unprovoked mass-murder attacks on September 11, 2001 were planned, authorized, and executed near simultaneously with the Al Qaeda fatwa and very real threat of an ‘American Hiroshima’ by a FSB/KGB-trained operative and tactical asset, one Ayman al-Zawahiri.

Must Read OSINT References:

http://www.financialsense.com/stormwatch/g.../2002/0716.html

http://www.jamestown.org/publications_deta...rticle_id=23472

http://cryptome.org/zawahri-wsj.htm

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Another well done video vector! By the way, what is that footage from around the 4:40-4:50 mark?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    Another well done video vector!
    Many thanks for you supplying all the support and the audio tracks to make it all happen.

Couldn't have done it without you Ryan!!!

I'm still in the ongoing process of cleaning up segments of the video quality from the original.

Recently got the 3rd audio track with MW2 at your request and just replaced the 2nd segment with higher video quality.

I think I may get around to the first segment of the video in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    By the way, what is that footage from around the 4:40-4:50 mark?
    BF2...

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vector7 View Post
    Many thanks for you supplying all the support and tracks to make it all happen.

Couldn't have done it without you Ryan!!!

BF2...
    No prob! And that would explain why I didn't recognize the footage. Haven't played that before.

Thanks

Nice, vector.

Hey, what is that at 3:50?

Almost looks like outer space or something.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Backstop View Post
    Nice, vector.

Hey, what is that at 3:50?

Almost looks like outer space or something.
    Thanks Backstop!

That video segment is from COD MW2.

It is an EMP attack originating from Russia, taking out everything not hardened from the grid to some of our low earth orbit satellites during the initial invasion.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Thanks.

Thanks

....and the TAA award for best film clip goes to ......
    Vector 7

You sir should be a consultant on the Red Dawn remake!
    Very good job friend!
    "Still waitin on the Judgement Day"

Thanks

Hey vector, found a video you might like for use in future videos.

YouTube: ICBM Flight Minuteman III

The video looks like it is from Northrop but I'm not sure about the URL mentioned at the end.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    ....and the TAA award for best film clip goes to ......
    Vector 7

You sir should be a consultant on the Red Dawn remake!
    Very good job friend!
    Thanks Luke!!!

Ryan patiently worked with me on series of Red Dawn audio tracks which helped direct this endeavor.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thread Information