Thread: Mega Mosque 2012

Thanks

Default Mega Mosque 2012

http://www.searchthetube.com/details.php?id=9pn9Mul98JY

Mega Mosque London 2012

World War III ....... is be waged, the Western World has already lost, is being conquered now all within the utopian ideas of tolerance. The fall of the West will be like a thief in the night. No voice dare speak out... You’ll be a dirty bigot , a racist!!!

Thanks

Default Re: Mega Mosque 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Segestan View Post
    Mega Mosque London 2012

World War III ....... is be waged, the Western World has already lost, is being conquered now all within the utopian ideas of tolerance. The fall of the West will be like a thief in the night. No voice dare speak out... You’ll be a dirty bigot , a racist!!!
    This is exactly my thinking. I don't see how we can win when everyone is acting like this is some new fad game. Those majority of people coming into adulthood these days were fed a steady diet of liberalism from the moment they entered into the public school systems. Now, when they need to think like adults, they are unable to do so. Relegating themselves to some Never-Never Land Utopian view, they seriously believe this whole thing with Islam is a farce.
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

-Father Denis O'Brien of the United States Marine Corp.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: Mega Mosque 2012

http://www.canadafreepress.com/2007/paul-williams051107.htm

It’s going to be tough in the years ahead.

It’s clever, it’s smart a master plan only a genius could have organized. They are literally working as web-moderators throughout the West , scholars , scientist , business people, police , military officers , government officials , UN officials etc etc, and are all Very organized. A True Underground movement in my view. They are it seems trained Experts in countering any open debate that might attack their views that are towards western liberalism, moral decay and tolerance. By the time the Islamic Offensive is obvious to even the most ignorant liberal it will be as a locust hive moving fast across the landscape.
    Melodramatic maybe; but the Western World and way of life will be under siege soon and only small groups will still exist that can through what will classified rebels, openly contest the lost rights of Free speech , self determination and the rights of heritage.

Thread Information