Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Al Qaeda Cell in the U.S. Or On Its Way, According to New Intel

Thanks

Default Al Qaeda Cell in the U.S. Or On Its Way, According to New Intel

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/...da-cell-i.html

July 10, 2007 6:30 PM
    Brian Ross Reports:
    Senior U.S. intelligence officials tell ABC News new intelligence suggests a small al Qaeda cell is on its way to the United States, or may already be here.

The White House has convened an urgent multi-agency meeting for Thursday afternoon to deal with the new threat.

Top intelligence and law enforcement officials have been told to assemble in the Situation Room to report on:

--what steps can be taken to minimize or counter the threat,

--and what steps are being taken to harden security for government buildings and personnel.

"It suggests they have information that the cell or cells coming this direction want to attack a government facility," Brad Garrett, a former FBI agent and ABC News consultant, said.

Law enforcement officials say the recent failed attacks in London have provided important new clues about possible tactics.

And officials say the London attackers use of the Internet left important clues that are being used to decode other e-mails that had initially been deemed unimportant but are now taking on new significance.

A senior administration official said the level of concern of a new terror attack is now higher than it has been in some time, and the meeting this week in the situation room is one of a number that have been convened in light of the new intelligence and what happened in London.

Two new tapes in a week from #2 is adding up.....
    Jag

Banned
    Thanks

Default Re: Al Qaeda Cell in the U.S. Or On Its Way, According to New Intel

Senior U.S. intelligence officials tell ABC News new intelligence suggests a small al Qaeda cell is on its way to the United States, or may already be here.
    More old and very ambiguous news. "Already here" is the correct position to report.

Thanks

All the same, this doesn't sit right with me. Why do we get a head's up when usually we're told nothing is terrorism???
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aplomb View Post
    All the same, this doesn't sit right with me. Why do we get a head's up when usually we're told nothing is terrorism???
    This is an interesting question; one that I've indirectly contemplated much in the last month or two. Is it possible that the threat is so imminent that officials need the eyes and ears of the public to assist in surveillance? Or, has something slipped through the cracks that poses a threat not yet witnessed and only hinted at by media sources in the US?

Thanks

And Chertoff has a "gut feeling" this day?

Hmmmmmmm
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post

Hmmmmmmm
    Yeah, right. I wonder how his gut will feel after a successful attack and his agency wasn't able to stop it.

Thanks

Well...

I take "gut feelings" pretty seriously. For myself. That is, I will listen to that little internal voice saying "Don't do that stupid"....

When this is coming from the head of an agency as in this case, it's a bit disconcerting to me. Yes, it's GREAT that he trusts his instincts.

But personally I want something more substantial from a guy like that then "My tummy is telling me to duck".

I appreciate the fact that he personally trusts his gut feelings, but I dont really wanna know that as "intelligence".
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Well, it's just my "gut feeling" that he has to say that since he wants to say something but everything beyond that is "classified".
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:

Thanks

Read between the lines is all im gonna say. Usually he mouths the tired old line no intell to suggest.....

Instead, this time he can thout almost with a wink, and said my gut feeling says.....

Maybe there is something to it, maybe its nothing more than the same threat as weve seen since 9-11. we know theyve been here for a long time and have plans and could strike the whole while. why is now different? maybe he cant say maybe he can. maybe he knows.

My money says, if his gut is telling him to be extra vigilant we should too. kinda like when the clouds roll in and animals act funny. take the hint.

ev

Thanks

The Return of Al Qaeda

A new National Intelligence Estimate raises concerns that the terrorist group is growing stronger.

Web exclusive
    By Michael Isikoff and Mark Hosenball
    Newsweek
    Updated: 6:10 p.m. ET July 11, 2007

July 11, 2007 - A new National Intelligence Estimate presents a sobering analysis of terrorism threats to the United States, concluding that Al Qaeda has reconstituted its core structure along the Pakistani border and may now be a stronger and more resilient organization today than it appeared a year ago, according to three U.S. intelligence officials familiar with the draft document.

The officials, who asked not to be identified talking about sensitive matters, said the still-classified document reflects growing jitters among U.S. counterterrorism officials, even while those officials stressed there is “no credible, specific” intelligence on any imminent threat to the homeland. Secretary of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff underscored the concerns this week when he told the Chicago Tribune that he had a “gut feeling” that the country was entering a new period of increased risk this summer.

In fact, the activities of Al Qaeda’s leadership along the Afghan-Pakistani border are only one component of an overall threat environment that is worrying officials both in the United States and Europe. The stepped-up movement of suspected Islamic militants between Iraq and Europe has proven so troubling that the German government recently set up a special interagency team to track the flow of suspected jihadi recruits to and from that worn-torn country, two German sources told NEWSWEEK.

Over the past few months, U.S. officials said, the U.S. Embassy in Berlin has issued a number of warnings that Islamic militants associated with Al Qaeda may be plotting an attack on U.S. military facilities and personnel in Germany. The suspected plots are believed to be linked to an obscure terrorist network known as the Islamic Jihad Union. The group originated in Uzbekistan, but its German network has recently attracted recruits of other nationalities. Investigators also suspect it may have established contact with Al Qaeda’s high command.

A wealth of new evidence from recent overseas developments, including the investigation into the foiled bombing attacks in the United Kingdom, has prompted the FBI to mobilize teams of agents to track down leads and potential witnesses in the United States, a law-enforcement official confirmed today. The official said that recent assignments, first reported on the ABC News online column The Blotter, were part of a "stepped up" effort over the next few weeks in light of the disturbing current threat picture.

Assessing the precise nature of terror threats has proven a notoriously unreliable exercise for the U.S. intelligence community. In the first few years after the September 11 attacks, for example, nervous U.S. officials repeatedly announced warnings of increased risk—in some cases issuing Orange alerts, the second highest level—sometimes based on what turned out to be faulty or exaggerated intelligence reports. U.S. officials are fearful of again being perceived as “crying wolf” or scaring the public—one reason they have for the time being decided not to raise the alert level this summer.

The NIE reflects the consensus judgment of U.S. intelligence agencies and is prepared by the National Intelligence Council. A version of the new report, due to be released later this summer, is especially striking because it contrasts in some respects with previous analyses by the U.S. intelligence community. An NIE on “Trends in Global Terrorism”—portions of which were declassified last September—concluded that U.S. counterterrorism efforts “have seriously damaged the leadership of Al Qaeda and disrupted its operations.”

At the same time, however, last year’s NIE also warned that Al Qaeda had spawned a jihadi movement that had metastasized, and that radical jihadis were “increasing in both number and geographic dispersion.” One cause, the analysis concluded, was the U.S. invasion of Iraq—which intelligence officials said had become a “cause celebre for jihadists, breeding a deep resentment of U.S. involvement in the Muslim world and cultivating supporters for the global jihaidst movement.”

But the new NIE’s conclusions about Al Qaeda activities in Pakistan, along with the increasing signs of jihadi militants flowing out of Iraq, suggest that the U.S. counterterrorism community may now be facing the worst of both worlds: a reconstituted Al Qaeda leadership coupled with a growing and dispersed worldwide army of angry jihadis inflamed by the U.S. presence in Iraq. The new document’s conclusions also could make it more difficult for the White House to argue, as it frequently has in the past, that President Bush’s post-9/11 efforts have made the country “safer.”

The signs that Al Qaeda leaders have regrouped and reconstituted themselves have been evident in increased intelligence reporting about plots against U.S. interests emanating from the Pakistani border, along with what one official called an unsually “robust” Al Qaeda public-affairs campaign. The organization has released audio, video and Internet messages on average once a week. (In just the last week, Osama bin Laden’s deputy, Ayman al-Zawahiri, has released two messages—one audio and one video—in which he rails against U.S. policies. He also threatened to attack Britain in response to the granting of a knighthood to author Salman Rushdie.)

The primary development that has allowed all this to happen, U.S. officials say, was the peace agreement signed last year between the Pakistani government of President Pervez Musharraf and pro-Taliban tribal leaders in the remote region of North Waziristan. The withdrawal of Pakistani troops under that agreement gave Al Qaeda leaders new freedom to operate with relative impunity, officials said. "Clearly, they are resurgent,” said one senior U.S. intelligence official about Al Qaeda. (The official, who is familiar with the NIE’s findings, asked not to be identified because the document remains classified.)

The NIE was described by officials as a broad look at potential terrorist threats to the homeland, and includes discussion of a number of worrisome trends, including the rise of so-called "homegrown” jihadis inside the United States who are not necessarily connected to Al Qaeda but inspired by its message. Although a draft of the document is circulating among U.S. security agencies, it is not yet in final form and has not yet been briefed to congressional intelligence committees. But officials said that its conclusions about the renewed strength of bin Laden’s terror organization are not likely to come as a surprise; they are consistent with briefings the panels have been receiving for some time. European officials contacted by NEWSWEEK affirm that recent intelligence they have gathered substantiates the notion that Al Qaeda’s high command was regaining strength.

The rest of this report can be read at.....
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19717961...wsweek/page/3/

The only part that needs updated on this report is a third audio tape by #2 came out today....
    Jag

Banned
    Thanks

Well, think about what you're saying... is this really a "heads-up"?

No, it is not. Absolutely it is not.

When did Al Qaeda or any other Islamic terrorist group sign a surrender document?.

When was their Islamic, Qur'an-based war against us declared over?

So then... why would a "heads-up" be news or of any use whatsoever to anyone?

Islam based upon the Qur'an is the foundation of Al Qaeda and they've long been at war with anyone and anything that's not Islamic - but particularly America, Israel and the West.

This is not a heads up - this is status quo.

Take these facts to their source of origin... look at the big picture.

All of the attacks upon America by Islam date to the first event of its kind in our era, the 1979 seizure of the US Embassy in Tehran. That was THE declaration of war. Every act since has been a continuation of the same war.

It is truly a sad commentary that almost 28 years later America still does not "get it."

Our parents understood Pearl Harbor.

Apparently very few people in this country understand Islam.

One of our Founding Fathers sons did.

The 6th President of the United States, John Quincy Adams wrote:

“…he [Muhammad] declared undistinguishing and exterminating war, as a part of his religion, against all the rest of mankind…The precept of the Koran is, perpetual war against all who deny, that Mahomet is the prophet of God.”

What has changed since the ink those words were written with dried on that paper? What part of the above does America fail to comprehend.

Pretty much all of it I think.

And you know what the difference is between John Quincy Adams days and 2007?

The followers of Muhammad, the submitters to allah did not have nuclear weapons.

When might we finally "get it"?

When might we finally comprehend that those in leadership positions, those who tell us "nothing is terrorism" are bald-faced liars and decievers?
    Last edited by Sean Osborne; July 12th, 2007 at 09:50.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post

Hmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmm is exactly correct.

Chertoff is the head of the lead agency for "U.S. Homeland Secuirty.

He has a budget of $33 BILLION (funded by our tax dollars mind you).

And the best he can offer us is his personal "gut feeling"?

Pardon me while I go start digging our graves...
    Last edited by Sean Osborne; July 12th, 2007 at 09:57.

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

$1.50 and my thoughts will get you a cup of coffee, but...

Our government operates on the assumption that we "Can't Handle The Truth."

Specifically related to DHS briefs, I decided years ago that attributing “feelings” to one’s “gut” ensures they don’t scare us.

Secretary Chertoff and John Edwards should form a coalition.

Right now, the only thing my guts are telling me is that I didn’t have dinner last night.

Thanks

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

Jul 12, 7:30 AM EDT

al-Qaida Has Rebuilt, U.S. Intel Warns
    By MATTHEW LEE and KATHERINE SHRADER
    Associated Press Writers

AP Photo

WASHINGTON (AP) -- A new threat assessment from U.S. counterterrorism analysts says that al-Qaida has used its safe haven along the Afghan-Pakistan border to restore its operating capabilities to a level unseen since the months before Sept. 11, 2001.

A counterterrorism official familiar with a five-page summary of the document - titled "Al-Qaida better positioned to strike the West" - called it a stark appraisal. The analysis will be part of a broader meeting at the White House on Thursday about an upcoming National Intelligence Estimate.

The official and others spoke to The Associated Press on condition they not be identified because the report remains classified.

The findings suggests that the network that launched the most devastating terror attack on U.S. soil has been able to regroup despite nearly six years of bombings, war and other tactics aimed at dismantling it.

The threat assessment focuses on the terror group's safe haven in Pakistan and makes a range of observations about the threat posed to the United States and its allies, officials said.

Counterterrorism officials have been increasingly concerned about al-Qaida's recent operations. This week, Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff said he had a "gut feeling" that the United States faced a heightened risk of attack this summer.

Still, numerous government officials say they know of no specific, credible threat of a new attack on U.S. soil.

And Chertoff repeated that Thursday during appearances on morning television news shows. But in an interview on NBC's "Today" show, he also said officials believe "we're entering a period" of increased risk.

Asked on ABC's "Good Morning America" to explain al-Qaida's continuing strength nearly six years after the Sept. 11 attacks in the United States, Chertoff said, "It reflects the fact that just as we improve our defenses, the enemy tries to improve its defenses and rebuild itself."

Al-Qaida is "considerably operationally stronger than a year ago" and has "regrouped to an extent not seen since 2001," the counterterrorism official said, paraphrasing the report's conclusions. "They are showing greater and greater ability to plan attacks in Europe and the United States."

The group also has created "the most robust training program since 2001, with an interest in using European operatives," the official quoted the report as saying.

At the same time, this official said, the report speaks of "significant gaps in intelligence" so U.S. authorities may be ignorant of potential or planned attacks.

John Kringen, who heads the CIA's analysis directorate, echoed the concerns about al-Qaida's resurgence during testimony and conversations with reporters at a House Armed Services Committee hearing on Wednesday.

"They seem to be fairly well settled into the safe haven and the ungoverned spaces of Pakistan," Kringen testified. "We see more training. We see more money. We see more communications. We see that activity rising."

The threat assessment comes as the 16 U.S. intelligence agencies prepare a National Intelligence Estimate focusing on threats to the United States. A senior intelligence official, who spoke on condition of anonymity while the high-level analysis was being completed, said the document has been in the works for roughly two years.

Kringen and aides to National Intelligence Director Mike McConnell would not comment on the details of that analysis.

"Preparation of the estimate is not a response to any specific threat," McConnell's spokesman Ross Feinstein said, adding that it probably will be ready for distribution this summer.

Kringen said he wouldn't attach a summer time frame to the concern. In studying the threat, he said he begins with the premise that al-Qaida would consider attacking the U.S. a "home run hit" and that the easiest way to get into the United States would be through Europe.

Several European countries - among them Britain, Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands - are highlighted in the threat assessment partly because they have arrangements with the Pakistani government that allow their citizens easier access to Pakistan than others, according to the counterterrorism official.

This is more troubling because all four are part of the U.S. visa waiver program, and their citizens can enter the United States without additional security scrutiny, the official said.

The Bush administration has repeatedly cited al-Qaida as a key justification for continuing the fight in Iraq.

"The No. 1 enemy in Iraq is al-Qaida," White House press secretary Tony Snow said Wednesday. "Al-Qaida continues to be the chief organizer of mayhem within Iraq."

The findings could bolster the president's hand at a moment when support on Capitol Hill for the war is eroding and the administration is struggling to defend its decision for a military buildup in Iraq.

The threat assessment says that al-Qaida stepped up efforts to "improve its core operational capability" in late 2004 but did not succeed until December of 2006 after the Pakistani government signed a peace agreement with tribal leaders that effectively removed government military presence from the northwest frontier with Afghanistan.

The agreement allows Taliban and al-Qaida operatives to move across the border with impunity and establish and run training centers, the report says, according to the official.

It also says that al-Qaida is particularly interested in building up the numbers in its middle ranks, or operational positions, so there is not as great a lag in attacks when such people are killed.

"Being No. 3 in al-Qaida is a bad job. We regularly get to the No. 3 person," Tom Fingar, the top U.S. intelligence analyst, told the House panel.

The report also notes that al-Qaida has increased its public statements, although analysts stressed that those video and audio messages aren't reliable indicators of the actions the group may take.
    ---
    Associated Press Writer Deb Riechmann contributed to this report.

Thanks

Good news: In the background ...

http://csp.state.co.us/events.cfm

Colorado Office of Preparedness and Security Launches Terrorism Liaison Officer Program
    Dates: 7/10/2007 - 7/12/2007

The Colorado Information Analysis Center, managed by the Office of Preparedness and Security, next week will inaugurate a new program in Colorado to train 62 local terrorism liaison officers from areas throughout the state.

Part of the 24-hour long training is open to news media coverage. The training dates are July 10-12, 2007. News media are invited to the session "Prevention and Response to Suicide Bombing Incidents," 1:30-3 p.m. Wednesday, July 11, in Centennial at CIAC headquarters, 9195 E. Mineral Ave. The session will feature examples of suicide belts, pipe bombs and explosives.

The new TLO program, designed to provide terrorist and criminal threat expertise at the local level in Colorado, is innovative. TLOs include local law enforcement officers, firefighters, military personnel and communications officers. The program was developed to increase first responder and street-level enforcement ability to deal with critical situations and to provide a solid partnership between local officials and state terrorism analysts.

Observers from North Dakota, Utah, Oklahoma, Kansas and from the FBI and Department of Homeland Security will participate. Instructors will be from the Arizona Counter Terrorism Information Center, the FBI and the Rubicon Team of the State Patrol. (Rubicon Team members conduct comprehensive security analysis studies of the state's critical infrastructure.)

Banned
    Thanks

Good news: In the background ...

http://csp.state.co.us/events.cfm

Colorado Office of Preparedness and Security Launches Terrorism Liaison Officer Program
    Dates: 7/10/2007 - 7/12/2007

The Colorado Information Analysis Center, managed by the Office of Preparedness and Security, next week will inaugurate a new program in Colorado to train 62 local terrorism liaison officers from areas throughout the state.

Part of the 24-hour long training is open to news media coverage. The training dates are July 10-12, 2007. News media are invited to the session "Prevention and Response to Suicide Bombing Incidents," 1:30-3 p.m. Wednesday, July 11, in Centennial at CIAC headquarters, 9195 E. Mineral Ave. The session will feature examples of suicide belts, pipe bombs and explosives.

The new TLO program, designed to provide terrorist and criminal threat expertise at the local level in Colorado, is innovative. TLOs include local law enforcement officers, firefighters, military personnel and communications officers. The program was developed to increase first responder and street-level enforcement ability to deal with critical situations and to provide a solid partnership between local officials and state terrorism analysts.

Observers from North Dakota, Utah, Oklahoma, Kansas and from the FBI and Department of Homeland Security will participate. Instructors will be from the Arizona Counter Terrorism Information Center, the FBI and the Rubicon Team of the State Patrol. (Rubicon Team members conduct comprehensive security analysis studies of the state's critical infrastructure.)
    What a crock and a waste of time and national treasure. This isn't bringing a solution to the table, nor it is directed at proactively defeating the terrorists. IT IS adding to the bureaucracy which is a huge problem. Bureaucracies don't fight and win against terrorist cells - they are rendered moot by their size and weight, and then consumed whole by the enemy.

The solution to the terrorist problem and the direct threat it poses to this country - and the world at large - is contained in the following:

July 2, 2007, a former terrorist, Hassan Butt, looked at the terrorism problem from his experience as an insider.

“I remember how we used to laugh whenever people on TV proclaimed that the cause for Islamic acts of terror like 9/11, the Madrid bombing, and 7/7, was Western foreign policy. What this does is help to draw away any critical examination from the real engine of our violence: Islamic theology.” According to a one-time terrorist, the problem of Islamic terrorism is Islamic theology.

“Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all MidEast terrorists are certain to be Muslims. So if Islam produces them, then Islam is the problem.

This is the great fact that the world needs to recognize to make any progress in stopping terrorism, which – if not defeated - will eventually mean catastrophic destruction of cities, including ours.”

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org...hp?id=1127875#
    More where this came from here:

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/RTAQ071307

Thanks

Being from Homeland Security, Sean, you should know more about whether this is a waste of time and is just more bureacracy and if there is no importance in the local level being connected with and sharing information with the state level and so forth. Yet it looks good to me. This may be innovative here in Colorado, but actually, we're late in the game.
    Colorado is among the last states to join a new federal computer network designed to streamline fragmented and ineffective homeland security information-sharing.

Frank DiFalco, director of the nation's Homeland Security Operations Center, said Colorado is one of 12 states that hasn't expanded the system to local agencies.

So far, the Homeland Security Information Network includes only the Colorado Department of Public Safety, the Colorado Information Analysis Center, Colorado Emergency Operations Center, the State Patrol and the Colorado Springs Police Department. http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...5/ai_n16367805
    It would seem that you are suggesting that if we simply identify terrorism as a product of Islam that will resolve everything. White American people are converting to Islam. One can not say that the first clue in suspicious activity is that the person appears to be of middle eastern descent. One cannot look at an individual and conclude immediately that he or she is Muslim in America because many Muslims look just like anybody else. This makes more sense to me:
    https://www.ciac.co.gov/index.cfm
    Colorado Information Analysis Center

In response to the 2001 September 11th attacks, the United States has created specialized agencies to coordinate efforts to prevent, protect against, respond to, recover from, and prosecute acts of terrorism. The CIAC is a multi agency fusion center created to help prevent terrorism incidents in Colorado.

The CIAC is designed to link all stakeholders in Colorado, from local and federal law enforcement officers, to bankers and school teachers. It emphasizes detection, prevention, and information-driven response to protect the citizens and critical infrastructure of Colorado. This counterterrorism effort is centralized in order to enhance interagency cooperation and expedite information flow.

Terrorism cannot be completely eliminated. However, through efficient use of resources, the likelihood and impact of terrorist actions can be reduced.

Prevention is everyone's responsibility. We are one neighborhood, one state, one nation; and it is the responsibility of all to remain vigilant and to report suspicious behavior. One call can make a difference.

Call 911 to report all suspicious incidents or unusual activity that may require immediate police response.

It only takes ONE CALL.

Reporting Suspicious Activity Questions and Answers

Q. What exactly is "suspicious" activity?

A. No one knows what goes on in your neighborhood better than you. You may see things or hear things that seem out of the ordinary and may indicate suspicious or illegal conduct. Law enforcement officials in Colorado often rely on the instincts and perceptions of citizens to detect activity that is out of the ordinary.

Q. What kind of activity should I look for?

A. You should immediately report people who photograph, videotape, sketch, ask detailed questions or seek blueprints for:
    • Airports
    • Water supplies
    • Dams
    • Bridges
    • Major highway intersections,
    • Tunnels
    • Power plants and substations
    • Transmission towers
    • Pipelines
    • Tank farms
    • Military installations
    • Law enforcement agencies
    • Defense contract sites
    • Hospitals
    • Health research facilities
    • Internet
    • Phone
    • Cable
    • Communications facilities and towers
    • Capitol, court, and government buildings
    • Historic structures and national landmarks

Banned
    Thanks

Being from Homeland Security, Sean, you should know more about whether this is a waste of time and is just more bureacracy and if there is no importance in the local level being connected with and sharing information with the state level and so forth. Yet it looks good to me.
    Aplomb -

Well, for number one - I am not "from Homeland Security." I am from a career of defending the nation against all enemies, foreign or domestic, for the last 29 years. I have good connects to folks in federal law enforcement, intelligence and active duty military. That's how I know what i know and can speak with some authority on such things.

There is little if any actionable intelligence flowing downhill from the federal to the local level. It virtually does not exist. It's more of a "you call us, but we won't return your call except to say 'thanks for the tip'."

It would seem that you are suggesting that if we simply identify terrorism as a product of Islam that will resolve everything.
    I am suggesting no such thing. I am telling anyone who will listen that Islam IS the source of the terrorism we have faced directly since November 1979. That is a fact. Identifying the source the the threat and the nature of the enemy is ALWAYS step one in any armed conflict.
    This prerequisite still has not been met, nor is the general population fully aware of it either.

White American people are converting to Islam. One can not say that the first clue in suspicious activity is that the person appears to be of middle eastern descent. One cannot look at an individual and conclude immediately that he or she is Muslim in America because many Muslims look just like anybody else.
    Excuse me? Where did I say anything about race or ethnicity?

I quoted a former terrorist whose words apparently require repeating:

“Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all MidEast terrorists are certain to be Muslims. So if Islam produces them, then Islam is the problem.

This is the great fact that the world needs to recognize to make any progress in stopping terrorism, which – if not defeated - will eventually mean catastrophic destruction of cities, including ours.”
    IF ISLAM PRODUCES THEM THEN ISLAM IS THE PROBLEM REGARDLESS OF THE ETHNICITY OF THE INDIVIDUAL.

Islamofascist terrorists in this country, if you've bothered to keep track of my reporting, are also U.S. citizens as well as foreigners, naturalized as well as resident alien. The are from many towns in suburban USA, Albania, the former Yugoslavia, elsewhere in Europe, and from the Middle East. They're Caucasians, Afro-Americans, Arabs. And they're ALL muslims.

Neither Colorado, nor any other state in the Union, needs another bureaucracy to tell its citizens these facts - nor does such a new bureaucratic creation have any effect whatsoever on the agenda of the enemy. Period.
    Last edited by Sean Osborne; July 15th, 2007 at 19:38.

Thanks

Michael Chertoff having a gut feeling suggests that he ate some bad cavier and Dom.

He's a defeatist "we cannot deport 12 million Illegals" so his solution is to legalize them all.

There are bad people in the US, many of them are ME Moos intent on harming us. Many streamed across the southern border, others simply came here on student Visa or tourist visas and didn't leave. Jerkoffs position is just to legalize everyone. They just want a job man, dontcha know.

I'm really fed up with the whole thing. Jorge Arbusto and his henchmen can pound sand.

Banned
    Thanks

Mal,

Re: Michael Chertoff's 'gut feeling'... it's probably blow-back from his leadership of FEMA prior to Hurricane Katrina and his more recent role of being the lead for legislated illegal alien "amnesty".

However, as Secretary of DHS the stakes are much higher than they ever were for New Orleans or a national political agenda related to illegal aliens. Since he's utterly clueless regarding the enemy intent, despite having an annual budget of $33 Billion to figure it out, the gut feeling is probably a precursor indicator of the runs his butt is primed to experience.

Thread Information