Thread: Bumper Sticker To Raise Your BP

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Default Bumper Sticker To Raise Your BP

I saw this bumper sticker this morning, and I chewed through my steering wheel. It was a college age-appearing young lady driving a small Plymouth something-or-other.

Here's what it looked like:

Wasting
    American
    Resources

Pissed me off to no end.

Bet her parents are proud.

Or maybe they're freaking hippies.

Thanks

Default Re: Bumper Sticker To Raise Your BP

It appears she's been well-indoctrinated, er, um--educated.

Do you have any bumper stickers on your car, Backstop? I sure don't. My views aren't welcome around here, people would vandalize my vehicle for sure. And besides, I figure quite a few of those people who would put something left leaning on their vehicles can't articulate anything of any substance, so they let their bumper sticker do their talking for them. When I see something like that, I feel angry and disgusted about how people who should be thankful for brave souls having died to pay the highest price possible to preserve our liberty and freedom of speech, have nothing better to say than "piss on you" to our troops.

Another one that I loathe is "Stop the Israeli occupation" which is putting a horribly twisted seed into ignorant peoples' heads. That is hate speech and it is a lie intended to garner support for anti-Jewish attitudes and approval for Jihad nazis killing Jews.
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aplomb View Post
    Do you have any bumper stickers on your car, Backstop? I sure don't. My views aren't welcome around here, people would vandalize my vehicle for sure.
    Nope - no bumper stickers on my car. Although, there's one that just cracks me up that I saw shortly after I moved here. It said: "Keep Honking - I'm Reloading"

Sure to make even the NRA pro-gunners cringe...but I still think it's funny.

Heck, I even want to take the Base sticker off of my car. The AF Bases say it's OK and they're gonna do away with them. THe Army says all vehicles must have them.

I don't like to advertise much, if anything at all.

You'd get your vehicle vandalized? YUK. There's a ton of things I read that I hate, but I sure wouldn't vandalize someone's property over it. Just shows (again and again) where society is headed.

And besides, I figure quite a few of those people who would put something left leaning on their vehicles can't articulate anything of any substance, so they let their bumper sticker do their talking for them.
    HA! Gotta remember that one.

When I see something like that, I feel angry and disgusted about how people who should be thankful for brave souls having died to pay the highest price possible to preserve our liberty and freedom of speech, have nothing better to say than "piss on you" to our troops.
    Sad, isn't it?

I heard Cindy Sh*thead on the radio yesterday, and she said 'the little voice in her head' told her to run against Pelosi, and that 'she was just trying to help (or was is save?) humanity'. That woman truly needs psychiatric help.

Another one that I loathe is "Stop the Israeli occupation" which is putting a horribly twisted seed into ignorant peoples' heads. That is hate speech and it is a lie intended to garner support for anti-Jewish attitudes and approval for Jihad nazis killing Jews.
    I'd like to see the ACLU step up to the plate for Israel.

Thanks

'the little voice in her head'
    She admits she's not too bright. There's not much up there. lol
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally, I like to pull up along side cars displaying such leftist idiocy through bumper stickers in my

marked company truck.

So far I've only had one person give the "one finger salute" and one person key the truck.

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

There's no lack of liberal, enviro-commie, bumper sticker displaying braindead fools up my way in Colorado. You have to avert your eyes or it becomes too upsetting just to drive around. However, there was one guy dressed as a cowboy (probably really was a cowboy) driving an F-350 down a main drag in Boulder that had the most comical and moderately incendiary bumper sticker I've seen to date. It read “If God didn’t want us to eat cows, why are they made out of meat?” I’m sure he chapped more than a few enviro-nazi hides. He sure made me laugh though.

Thanks

I had to laugh and think of this thread yesterday when I spotted a sheet metal contractor's truck in front of me with a sticker that read:

Driver Carries Only $20
    In AMMUNITION

I'm not usually a fan of bumper stickers, but it's nice to see some good ones like that now and then. It must be a real stick in the eye for the peace and love pot-heads over here on the left coast.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

With as much as ammo has gone up in price in the last couple years, that might mean he doesn't have a whole lot!

Thread Information