Thread: Shootingmichaelmoore.com

Thanks

Default Shootingmichaelmoore.com

http://www.shootingmichaelmoore.com/trailer/index.htm

As others have said: getting what he deserves.

Thanks

Default Re: Shootingmichaelmoore.com

MM is a repulsive, repugnet POS, in my opinion. I was hoping this was the link to one of those games where you use your mouse to shoot him.
    "Still waitin on the Judgement Day"

Thanks

I don't like the guy's fictionomentaries, but I wouldn't wish harm on him either. Believe it or not, the people that made this movie were on MM's side until they tried to get him to answer some questions they felt he could easily answer such as why he gets accused of fabricating his materials. He went off on them basically, though their intent was for him to explain his side of it. That in turn opened these guy's eyes and they went on to make this documentary on him. Now they have to use the web to promote it, because our media outlets have basically black-listed it. I really think everyone that can should purchase this movie.
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

-Father Denis O'Brien of the United States Marine Corp.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

I made an error there. This is actually the movie made by the guy he grew up with that wanted to show that MM is not for America but rather against it. The movie I'm thinking of was made by two Canadian film makers. I'll try to find a link to their film. I still suggest buying this one too though. The trailer alone seems to be very informative.
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

No, watch it. this is GOOD.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I guess I wasn't clear in my reply, I wouldn't wish harm on this particular human. I thought this was a link to an internet game.
    Too much Nintendo when the kids were growing up I suppose.

Thanks

And how do you REALLY feel, Luke?

Moore is a lying slob. He is no great film maker either. The great thing is that others out there are exposing Moore's tactics and having a good time doing it.

I'm particularly fond of this piece:

http://www.jibjab.com/view/171531

Thanks

What's "nitendo"?

(I built MY first computer. I BOUGHT an Apple ][+ in 1978. I played TEMPLE OF APSHAI.... and PONG before that on a little thing that put blocks on TV)
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    What's "nitendo"?

(I built MY first computer. I BOUGHT an Apple ][+ in 1978. I played TEMPLE OF APSHAI.... and PONG before that on a little thing that put blocks on TV)
    Old old old old old.....

But just because I did the same thing as Rick, should in no manner be taken as an age thing with myself. Consider it a proper double standard for the sake of good humor. Oh.... And well before anyone ever heard of Nintendo there was Atari. A joystick and only one button needed.
    Brian Baldwin

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I guess I wasn't clear in my reply, I wouldn't wish harm on this particular human. I thought this was a link to an internet game.
    Too much Nintendo when the kids were growing up I suppose.
    I know you didn't mean anything other. Just been watching DailyKOS get ran through the ringer and didn't want our own site to provide ammo for the other side.
    Brian Baldwin

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Baldwin View Post
    Oh.... And well before anyone ever heard of Nintendo there was Atari. A joystick and only one button needed.
    Or ColecoVision...

Thanks

Ummm... PONG.

Remember that?
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Okay, this is really sad...but my first husband was president of the Atari computer club in San Diego.

This is why I've had a mental block against learning computer stuff for all these years. I blame him. It's his fault.

Thanks

Nintendo, haven't figured out spellcheck yet.

I would hate to hijack anyone trying to shoot MM, is there a Nintendo (SP)catergory?

Thread Information