Thread: Islamists On Parade

Thanks

Thumbs down Islamists On Parade

Some things, okay a LOT of things, just don't make any sense:

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...5-54C4A34D73FA

Let's see. We try and have a Christmas parade and the liberal crybabies, backed by their pals at the ACLU give us a big swat on the nose telling us that it's not inclusive enough. "Ohhhhh.....it'll make all of the non-Christians feel left out" they wail.

So Christmas parades have become 'holiday' parades and are not to include any Christian images. Not only Jesus, but the Easter Bunny has been banned in the spring and the all inclusive 'Garden Bunny' takes center stage.

But when the death cult worshippers, known as Islamists, want to take to the streets, ESPECIALLY in the vicinity of ground zero and ESPECIALLY couple of days before the Sept. 11th anniversary, everything is just a-friggin-okay?

Gee, I wonder, will the MSM report on this? With the TRUTH? I won't hold my breath.

Damn, I really wish I had the time to travel to NYC for that little Shindig. I seem to have a big cramp coming on in my middle finger and would just love the occasion to put it too use. My own personal salute to the theives, murderers, child abusers, liars, throat cutters, wife beaters, Burka Babes and most of all their pedophile prophet.

Unbelievable.

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Default Re: Islamists On Parade

Quote Originally Posted by T.L. View Post
    But when the death cult worshippers, known as Islamists, want to take to the streets, ESPECIALLY in the vicinity of ground zero and ESPECIALLY couple of days before the Sept. 11th anniversary, everything is just a-friggin-okay?

Gee, I wonder, will the MSM report on this? With the TRUTH? I won't hold my breath.

Damn, I really wish I had the time to travel to NYC for that little Shindig. I seem to have a big cramp coming on in my middle finger and would just love the occasion to put it too use. My own personal salute to the theives, murderers, child abusers, liars, throat cutters, wife beaters, Burka Babes and most of all their pedophile prophet.

Unbelievable.
    This stuff just infuriates me. I’m originally from New York (not that you have to be to find yourself enraged) and seeing a horde of would-be terrorists marching on my homeland in support of their evil ideology might cause me to do something less than friendly. I might be persuaded to try out a bit of Muy Thai on a practitioner of the religion of peace.

Sorry… I don’t know what came over me. Perhaps a bit of well placed nationalism. An innocent question, though: why don’t the people of our nation assemble and march concurrently to show our discontent with this activity? Why are most folks so stinkin’ spineless? We would just have to have a civil rights attorney specializing in first amendment rights on retainer to deal with the crap we’d get from CAIR and the communists from the ACLU. Just a thought.

Thanks

Default Re: Islamists On Parade

Time and location are an intentional slaps to the face. Otherwise I could careless who parades. At the same time I think the ACLU should just cease to exist and leave our christmas alone. I live in an obvious pipe dream with that wish but, more and more people are waking up to it. I have watched all this go on too long. You can place the blame directly on political correctness which is a very powerful weapon WE created and gave to our enemies to use against us.
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

-Father Denis O'Brien of the United States Marine Corp.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thread Information