Thread: November 22,1963

Thanks

Default November 22,1963

Since it appears that several members of this board are around my age, I am wondering if any of you remember the TV coverage of the Kennedy assaination?
    In particular I wonder if anyone remembers the video taken of a rifle being pulled back into a window that was broadcast on the afternoon of the 23? What I remember was the commentator saying that it was from a spectators camera, then later being told it was a Secret Service Agent. The image has stuck in my head for a long time now. In hindsight I don't see how time would permit film to be developed in this short of time but, I suppose it is possible.

The other thing that I remember most of that day was my fathers response which at the time surprised me, but as always rings true. He said it was a terrible thing, but a lot of men died for that flag and they didn't get TV coverage all day.
    "Still waitin on the Judgement Day"

Thanks

Default Re: November 22,1963

In particular I wonder if anyone remembers the video taken of a rifle being pulled back into a window that was broadcast on the afternoon of the 23?

That's ringing some bells... but I don't remember the details now
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thread Information