Thread: Russian Leader Calls For Urgent Delivery Of Anti-Aircraft Missile Systems To Iran

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Russian Leader Calls For Urgent Delivery Of Anti-Aircraft Missile Systems To Iran

Russian Leader Calls For Urgent Delivery Of Anti-Aircraft Missile Systems To Iran
    Vice Chairman of Russia's Parliament Duma, Vladimir Zhirinovsky, has urged the fast delivery of the sophisticated S-400 anti-aircraft missile systems to Iran to enable the Middle Eastern country to defend its air space, the Press TV reported. Zhirinovsky was addressing the open session of Duma on Wednesday.

The new generation anti-aircraft / anti-missile weapon system developed by the Russian Almaz Central Design Bureau is capable of detecting and destroying targets up to a range of 250 miles. Experts say the S-400 can tackle cruise missiles, ballistic missiles, and aircraft made with low observable materials such as the American 'stealth' bomber.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Russian Leader Calls For Urgent Delivery Of Anti-Aircraft Missile Systems To Iran

Iran's Army To Be Equipped With S-400
    Vice Chairman of Russia's State Duma Vladimir Zhirinovsky has urged the fast delivery of the magnificent S-400 anti-aircraft missile systems to Iran.

Speaking at the open session of Russia's State Duma on Wednesday, Zhirinovsky stated, "S-400 anti-aircraft missile systems should be delivered as soon as possible to enable Iran to defend its airspace."

The S-400 is a new generation of anti-aircraft/anti-missile weapon system developed by the Russian Almaz Central Design Bureau.

The S-400 is capable of detecting and destroying targets out to a range of 400km (250 miles), such as aircrafts, cruise missiles and ballistic missiles, including those with a range of 3,500 km.

Sources confirm that the S-400 is capable of detecting and destroying aircraft made with low observable materials such as the American 'stealth' aircraft.

Russia provided Belarus with the same system a short time ago.

The S-400 is so sophisticated and powerful that it can change the military balance of a region since it is capable of hitting targets previously considered untouchable.

The anti missile system has the incredible speed of 4.8 km per second which is faster than a bullet leaving a Kalashnikov machine gun.

Thanks

Default Re: Russian Leader Calls For Urgent Delivery Of Anti-Aircraft Missile Systems To Iran

Well, so far I have been wrong on the "exact" guessed time we would go in there.

I thought it would be this past Spring. My son, who is now safely at home was on the border near Iran during some inital buildups -- he seemed to think they we'd be making a jump off as well sooner, rather than later. However, being a young enlisted man, with a FIRES BGD he didn't really have or know much in the way of bigger-picture-plans, and of course, couldn't have shared with Dad in any case.

He and I were talking about it once over open lines and we decided it best to keep things to "how are you, I'm fine" conversations. He's reluctant to speak about anything that happened over there while he was in the middle of that crap, but he was certainly in combat, I've been able to confirm that.

I remember the first time I had someone shoot at me, I had to duck for cover to avoid being hit by a spray of bullets. It was pretty scary. And that was Detroit in the 1970s...

So I know he probably went through a lot. He's definately a changed person since he came back. Everything he does now is DELIBERATE, no mistakes, doesn't jump the gun on things and thinks them out now. I'm impressed -- such a change for a young man who was constantly getting into trouble...

It pains me to think that he, you, me, and the rest of us are going to be going back up against Russia as adversaries, yet again in the near future.

Selling weapons to Iran sucks
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thread Information