Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 Presidential Elections

Super Moderator and PHILanthropist Extraordinaire Phil Fiord's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: 2008 Presidential Elections

Probably the most incredible youtube video was linked on Drudge and I watched it. You should too. I had already researched this information and know it to be true. Take the election rhetoric out and just watch the info presented and it is plain what happened in the housing collapse.

Also, of note, I was driving home from work and heard Paul Harvey comment on a website www.electiontaxes.com that purports to calculate ones taxes based on each plan by Mccain and Obama. Interesting.

Here is that video.

Thanks

Regarding the 1st of 3 presidential debates:

I'd like to start off noting several things that I got out of the debate, hoping for a little commentary from others here.

In speech presentation, Obama was much better with building the public some fuller scenarios than McCain was. He was persuasive and articulate, as usual. McCain, for example, said humorous things like that he doesn't have a presidential seal yet, which just needed minimal tweaking to supply slam impact, like adding on to the sentence with "like he does" to create the picture for those who are unaware.

McCain looked more mature, sounded sure of himself and used facts to back up his experience in politics and in life. He also was made more credible by Obama stating several times the McCain "is absolutely right." Words like that, I find, often cause a listener to come away with remembering somebody was right rather than what disagreeing explanation follows. The same thing is true of when he said that McCain was "wrong, wrong, wrong." In this regard, McCain was only "wrong" once. lol

There was some discussion following the debate as to Obama winning the first half and McCain being the winner of the 2nd. In my opinion, most of the people watching that debate did not think of it in terms of halves, but as a whole. As a whole, it didn't look like a slam dunk, but a victory for McCain because even though the subject matter changed, due to countenance. McCain corrected and countered Obama while Obama was repeatedly looking frustrated and annoyed and in his justifications, admitted that McCain was correct; and in so doing, the exchanges made it apparent that McCain knew the substance and Obama was in student learning mode at the teaching of his elder.

There was a group of "independents" who chimed in singing praise to Obama with some outrageous percentage that doesn't reflect other polls, claiming that Obama was the debate winner; because he spoke well on what issues were important to them, while McCain was not reaching out to them or in touch with them of something. My opinion on that is that most of those people were Obama plants who lied to get in on that polling/speaking opportunity. I doubt their air time did any damage to McCain as they all spoke nothing more than the typical Obama-lover rhetoric.

Lastly, I think it is unfortunate that McCain doesn't articulate better and that he doesn't name names and hit that ball right out of the park given the opportunity. Sometimes a win comes down to who most wants to win. Obama wants to win. I think it would have been acceptable and appropriate for McCain to show some anger in a couple of places where he showed Obama's words to be laughable. I believe he would have come across as one championing and not just brushing stupidity aside. There are a lot of viewers who needed to have it explained to them point by point how Obama voted on issues and once or twice McCain might have asked him flat out "when did you change your position on that?"
    Last edited by Aplomb; September 27th, 2008 at 18:32.
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblog...ger_unhapp.asp

TWS Exclusive: Kissinger Unhappy About Obama

Henry Kissinger believes Barack Obama misstated his views on diplomacy with US adversaries and is not happy about being mischaracterized. He says: "Senator McCain is right. I would not recommend the next President of the United States engage in talks with Iran at the Presidential level. My views on this issue are entirely compatible with the views of my friend Senator John McCain. We do not agree on everything, but we do agree that any negotiations with Iran must be geared to reality."

Posted by Stephen F. Hayes on September 26, 2008 10:55 PM | Permalink
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

http://www.drudgereport.com/

{{{{DRUDGE POLL}}}} WHO WON THE FIRST PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE?...

MCCAIN

68% 241,624
    OBAMA

30% 106,171
    NEITHER

2% 8,784

Total Votes: 356,579

Thanks

Family Told Obama NOT To Wear Soldier Son's Bracelet... Where is Media?

Barack Obama played the "me too" game during the Friday debates on September 26 after Senator John McCain mentioned that he was wearing a bracelet with the name of Cpl. Matthew Stanley, a resident of New Hampshire and a soldier that lost his life in Iraq in 2006. Obama said that he too had a bracelet. After fumbling and straining to remember the name, he revealed that his had the name of Sergeant Ryan David Jopek of Merrill, Wisconsin.
    Shockingly, however, Madison resident Brian Jopek, the father of Ryan Jopek, the young soldier who tragically lost his life to a roadside bomb in 2006, recently said on a Wisconsin Public Radio show that his family had asked Barack Obama to stop wearing the bracelet with his son's name on it. Yet Obama continues to do so despite the wishes of the family.

Radio host Glenn Moberg of the show "Route 51" asked Mr. Jopek, a man who believes in the efforts in Iraq and is not in favor of Obama's positions on the war, what he and his ex-wife think of Obama continually using their son's name on the campaign trail.
    Jopek began by saying that his ex-wife was taken aback, even upset, that Obama has made the death of her son a campaign issue. Jopek says his wife gave Obama the bracelet because "she just wanted Mr. Obama to know Ryan's name." Jopek went on to say that "she wasn't looking to turn it into a big media event" and "just wanted it to be something between Barack Obama and herself." Apparently, they were all shocked it became such a big deal.
    But, he also said that his ex-wife has refused further interviews on the matter and that she wanted Obama to stop wearing the reminder of her son's sacrifice that he keeps turning into a campaign soundbyte. This begins at about 10 minutes into the radio program. (Download radio show HERE)
    TRANSCRIPT
    Brian Jopek: Because of some of the negative feedback she's gotten on the Internet, you know Internet blogs, you know people accusing her of... or accusing Obama of trying to get votes doing it... and that sort of thing.
    Radio Host Moberg: Yeah
    Jopek: She has turned down any subsequent interviews with the media because she just didn't want it to get turned into something that it wasn't. She had told me in an email that she had asked, actually asked Mr. Obama to not wear the bracelet any more at any of his public appearances. Which I don't think he's...
    Moberg: It has been a while since he's brought it up.
    Jopek: Right. But, the other night I was watching the news and he was on, uh, speaking somewhere and he was still wearing it on his right wrist. I could see it on his right wrist. So, that's his own choice. I mean that's something Barack Obama, that's a choice that he continues to wear it despite Tracy asking him not to... Because she is a Barack Obama supporter and she didn't want to do anything to sabotage his campaign, so, if he's still wearing the bracelet then, uh, that of course is entirely up to him.
    Moberg: Maybe there's a difference between wearing it and making a point to bring it up in your speeches?
    Even the snow job that the radio host tried to pull off to cover for Barack's refusing the wishes of the family of the KIA soldier who's bracelet he wears doesn't pass the smell test. After all, now that Obama has made it a big point in the debates, I guess the silent observance of Sgt. Jopek is no longer so silent and Obama is back to exploiting the death of a soldier even when he was asked NOT to do so by that soldier's parents.
    To pile insult onto injury here, the Mother doesn't even want to force the issue of telling Obama to stop exploiting her son because she wants to see him win the election. Obama is not only taking advantage of this brave soldier's death, he is taking advantage of the good wishes of the man's Mother who doesn't want to hurt the campaign.
    This all makes Obama look pretty calculating and blood chillingly callous, doesn't it?
    And, why is the media not playing this story? The radio show on which this interview is heard happened all the way back in March. How is it the media missed this? Is it because they are also don't want to hurt Obama's campaign?
    I can only say that if the parents of the soldier whose bracelet John McCain is wearing had said in public that they want him to stop wearing their son's bracelet the news would have been coast to coast, and wall to wall, not just ignored in Madison, Wisconsin.
    Obama's use of this soldier that fell in the line of duty is tainted by his ambition and callousness. And the media is letting him get away with it.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/war...et-where-media
    Beetle - Give me liberty or give me something to aim at.

A monster lies in wait for me
    A stew of pain and misery
    But feircer still in life and limb
    the me that lays in wait for him

Hey liberal!

You can't handle the truth!

Super Moderator and PHILanthropist Extraordinaire Phil Fiord's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting Beetle. Truly interesting. I agree with your assessments above with regard to the debate and the bracelet.

Above your debate post I linked a video that is another matter that damns Obama, though it arguably is partisan to McCain. Facts are still facts though and the little snippets like:

Obama being employed as an attorney for a law firm that sued banks for NOT doing ENOUGH sub prime loans, as well as another link to buddy club issues within the Clinton Administration and Fannie Mae. Why is that also not in the bigger news? Drudge carried it and many news outlets actually check Drudge for stories to do on air.

Thanks

Say Phil,

I watched the video link. Great stuff. I liked this one too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs

I would say to start with, the following people need to be brought in for questioning:

Franklin Raines
    Daniel Mudd
    Jim Johnson
    Melvin Wyatt
    Barney Frank
    Chris Dodd
    Maxine Waters
    Gregory Meeks
    Lacy Clay
    Artur Davis
    Jaime Gorelick
    Nancy Peloser
    Barrack Obozo

Hey liberal!

Thanks

Hey liberal!

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNqyt2vac4E

Here's a good one BB fed us.

Explicit "damnation" if you will on the dingbat knucklehead pushin rubbers and safe sex in K-12. I didn't really need to see the video, but I watched it 2wice. I witnessed the "real deal" in the 80's. They set up a marble penis on a mahogany table and discussed proper placement and choice of rubbers. Kindergardeners and 1st grade kids I knew were present.

What a dream. What a drip. What a beatnik and slut.

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

Thanks

40 days left to Elections.

And damn, the Palin effect has completely vanished.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...obama-225.html

Even FOX has Obama back up by 6. The average is 4.8

Oddly, it kinda ties into what I experiencd this weekend. Went to church for the nephews baptisim, and standing around the lobby after church got into several conversations with groups of people gingerly discussing politics. People were far less focused on Palin this week and getting back to talking about McCain. It really sapped the energy and excitement in the discussions from prior weeks.

That and people were really torn about the bailout. Upset about the amount of money needed, but equally upset what domino effect might happen if it doesn't go through. People are just peaved about the whole thing, that it's even in this situation in the first place. Not many kind words for Bush and his support for the bailout, I think most average Americans would just like to see banks fail if they made piss poor business decisions.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Say Phil,

I watched the video link. Great stuff. I liked this one too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs

I would say to start with, the following people need to be brought in for questioning:

Franklin Raines
    Daniel Mudd
    Jim Johnson
    Melvin Wyatt
    Barney Frank
    Chris Dodd
    Maxine Waters
    Gregory Meeks
    Lacy Clay
    Artur Davis
    Jaime Gorelick
    Nancy Peloser
    Barrack Obozo
    Jamie Gorelick should be at the top of the list. She erected the "wall" between the CIA and FBI...probably so that no one could see the Chinese campaign contributions to Clinton...but ultimately earned us 9/11. Now her fingerprints are all over Fannie Mae and she personally walked away with Millions. This woman needs to be stopped NOW because she's going to keep popping up in like a turd that won't flush.

Thanks

I concur Malsua. We should be going after her and the rest of the theives.

Hey liberal!

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Saturday, September 27, 2008
    EDITORIAL: Friends like these ...

Former President Clinton continues to provide lukewarm support for Sen. Barack Obama. In television appearances this week, Mr. Clinton endorsed Mr. Obama but made favorable statements regarding Sen. John McCain, and Gov. Sarah Paline and her husband, Todd. This contrasts with the criticism other Democrats have leveled against their Republican opponents.

On "The View," Mr. Clinton said it is not necessary to demonize an opponent in an election campaign. When asked if it made sense for former Hillary Rodham Clinton supporters to vote for Mrs. Palin, Mr. Clinton said: "Voting is a complicated process." He praised Mr. McCain for helping his administration normalize relations with Vietnam. He also said Americans admire Mr. McCain "for good and sufficient reasons" and "he has given something in life the rest of us can't match." Despite the many opportunities the hosts presented, Mr. Clinton did not seize the opportunity to steer voters away from the Republican ticket.

The same pattern was apparent in his interview with "On the Record with Greta van Sustern." Mr. Clinton said that he much preferred Mr. Obama's economic and foreign-policy positions, yet he had glowing words for Mr. McCain: "As you know, I've made it — my admiration for him quite clear. I like him. I admire him." He also said Mr. Palin is "an interesting guy," and that he admired Mr. Palin's perseverance in competing in 500-mile snowmobile races, even with a broken arm: "You know, I like people that don't quit and are tough in the face of adversity."He even praised the Palin marriage: "But, they obviously love each other, and it looks to me like they've got a pretty good relationship."

On "Larry King Live," Mr. Clinton said that Mrs. Palin is "appealing" and that she and her family are "gutsy, spirited and real."

Mr. Clinton has been much criticized for his previous tepid support of Mr. Obama. During the Democratic convention, he delivered a speech that temporarily laid these concerns to rest. Is he simply being gracious and telling Democrats that negative attacks are an ineffective strategy? A more realistic interpretation is that Mr. Clinton is communicating with the voters who supported Mrs. Clinton — many of whom remain unconvinced regarding Mr. Obama. With this repeated praise for the Republican candidates, it is clear that Mr. Clinton is tacitly telling members of his own party and independents that it is fine to vote for Republican candidates. How democratic of him.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...e-these/print/

Thanks

Bill Clinton says Barack Obama must 'kiss my ass' for his support

By Tim Shipman in Washington and Philip Sherwell in New York
    Last Updated: 8:16AM BST 30/06/2008

Bill Clinton is so bitter about Barack Obama's victory over his wife Hillary that he has told friends the Democratic nominee will have to beg for his wholehearted support.

AP

Bill Clinton is still very bitter that Barack Obama beat his wife Hillary
    Mr Obama is expected to speak to Mr Clinton for the first time since he won the nomination in the next few days, but campaign insiders say that the former president's future campaign role is a "sticking point" in peace talks with Mrs Clinton's aides.

The Telegraph has learned that the former president's rage is still so great that even loyal allies are shocked by his patronising attitude to Mr Obama, and believe that he risks damaging his own reputation by his intransigence.

A senior Democrat who worked for Mr Clinton has revealed that he recently told friends Mr Obama could "kiss my ass" in return for his support.

A second source said that the former president has kept his distance because he still does not believe Mr Obama can win the election.

Mr Clinton last week issued a tepid statement, through a spokesman, in which he said he "is obviously committed to doing whatever he can and is asked to do to ensure Senator Obama is the next president of the United States ".

Mr Obama was more effusive at his unity event with Mrs Clinton on Friday, speaking fondly of the absent former president, who attended Nelson Mandela's birthday celebrations in London instead. The candidate told the crowd: "I know how much we need both Bill and Hillary Clinton as a party. They have done so much great work. We need them badly."

But his aides said he has so far concentrated on cementing relations with Mrs Clinton first. They say they are content to let relations with Mr Clinton thaw gradually.

It has long been known that Mr Clinton is angry at the way his own reputation was tarnished during the primary battle when several of his comments were interpreted as racist.

But his lingering fury has shocked his friends. The Democrat told the Telegraph: "He's been angry for a while. But everyone thought he would get over it. He hasn't. I've spoken to a couple of people who he's been in contact with and he is mad as hell.

"He's saying he's not going to reach out, that Obama has to come to him. One person told me that Bill said Obama would have to quote kiss my ass close quote, if he wants his support.

"You can't talk like that about Obama - he's the nominee of your party, not some house boy you can order around.

"Hillary's just getting on with it and so should Bill."
    Another Democrat said that despite polls showing Mr Obama with a healthy lead over Republican John McCain, Mr Clinton doesn't think he can win.

The party strategist, who was allied to one of the early rivals to Mr Obama and the former First Lady, said Mr Clinton was "very unhopeful" about the nominee's prospects in November.

"Bill Clinton knows the party will unite behind Obama, but he is telling people he doesn't believe Obama can win round voting groups, especially working-class whites, in the swing states," the strategist said.

"He just doesn't think Obama will be able to connect with the voters he needs."

Joe Klein, the author of Primary Colours, a fictionalised account of Mr Clinton's 1992 election, who has known the former president for 20 years, said he also heard that he was "very, very bitter", from people who have spoken with him.

"It's time for him to get over it or go off and do his charitable work. He knows the rules of the road. What's going on now is kind of strange. I think his behaviour is really, really shocking."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...s-support.html

Thanks

Early vote fraud in Ohio?

Thursday, October 02, 2008
    IN 2004, the outcome of the voting in Ohio determined the winner of the presidential election.

In 2008, the outcome of post-election lawsuits in Ohio may determine whether John McCain or Barack Obama occupies the White House.

Ohio Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner fired the first shot in what could turn into a legal war over the status of the Buckeye State's voters. Ms. Brunner decided the state's early-voting law permitted Ohio residents to register and vote on the same day. Ohio allows voters to go to the polls and cast "early" ballots during a one-week period from Sept. 30 through Oct. 6.

Election Day is Nov. 4, but more than 30 states now have some form of early voting other than the traditional absentee ballots.

Ms. Brunner declared that would-be early voters in Ohio could just show up at the polls, register and then vote. State and federal judges endorsed her interpretation of the law.

Ohio law requires voters to produce some form of identification. However, the standard for early voters is far from fraud-proof; all they're required to give is a state ID number or the last four digits of their Social Security numbers.
    FoxNews (TV) : They just had a bit on Massive Voter Fraud going on in Ohio

GOP officials in Ohio understandably are alarmed by the potential for fraud in the spectacle of thousands of people registering and voting on the same day.

If the tally in Ohio is close on Election Night — and current polls indicate it will be — teams of lawyers will be preparing lawsuits challenging the state's absurdly lax "rules" for voting.

Let's hope this doesn't turn out to be a truism: As Ohio goes, so goes the country.

http://www.al.com/printer/printer.ss...130.xml&coll=3

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Barack Obama - Bringing Chicago style voting to the Buckeye State!

Homeless Ohioans for Obama registering in droves; Plus: Meet Mr. "Good Will" and "Mr. Doodad Pro"
    Oh, dear Lord. We are so screwed. Watch this:

(See video at link above. There was no embed option.)

The guy promoting the free taxi program to register the homeless in Ohio exults: "It's a perfect opportunity for them to come in, register at a temporary address like a homeless shelter or a YMCA or something like that. They can register at that address because they don't know where they're going to be tomorrow or next week."

Another woman describes trolling bus stops and picking up prospects: "I asked 'em if they're registered to vote and if they weren't, I said 'Get in the car, I'm bringing you!'"

A homeless thug now registered to vote comments: "They picked me up. They seen me walkin' around. So day said, 'You wanna vote?' I said, 'Yeah, I'll vote.' (laughs) Day said, 'We'll take you anywhere you want.' I said, 'Dat's cool'…If day say 'sign the ballot,' just give 'em and do exactly what they want you to do.' I mean, hey, dis is America, you know?" (laughs).

Who does this new voter support?

"Barack! I mean, I want him to do his thang. You know, do his thug thizzle. You know. That's how I like it to be. You know. (laughs)."

Organizers hoped to sign up 1,000 like him by the end of the day yesterday — and more all week.

Palestra reporter Shelby Holliday who intervewed the goons has a blog post on her encounters here.

ACORN, as you know, is heavily involved in these fraud-riddled voter registration efforts in Ohio.

Ohio-based blog Third Base Politics adds:

An unnamed source…related a heartwarming story of a 15 passenger van dropping off a load of drunk, homeless guys at Vet's Memorial in Columbus. The organizers were just trying to allow these men to exercise their right to vote, but it seemed that they were all too drunk to get in line. What commenced was a "homeless rodeo" where the organizers had to wrangle the men from the parking lot and load them back in the van.

Speaking of voter fraud, Ken Timmerman sifts through Obama's campaign donation records and finds some very phony baloney contributors:

In a letter dated June 25, 2008, the FEC asked the Obama campaign to verify a series of $25 donations from a contributor identified as "Will, Good" from Austin, Texas. Mr. Good Will listed his employer as "Loving" and his profession as "You."

A Newsmax analysis of the 1.4 million individual contributions in the latest master file for the Obama campaign discovered 1,000 separate entries for Mr. Good Will, most of them for $25. In total, Mr. Good Will gave $17,375.

Following this and subsequent FEC requests, campaign records show that 330 contributions from Mr. Good Will were credited back to a credit card. But the most recent report, filed on Sept. 20, showed a net cumulative balance of $8,950 — still well over the $4,600 limit.

There can be no doubt that the Obama campaign noticed these contributions, since Obama's Sept. 20 report specified that Good Will's cumulative contributions since the beginning of the campaign were $9,375.

In an e-mailed response to a query from Newsmax, Obama campaign spokesman Ben LaBolt pledged that the campaign would return the donations. But given the slowness with which the campaign has responded to earlier FEC queries, there's no guarantee that the money will be returned before the Nov. 4 election.

Similarly, a donor identified as "Pro, Doodad," from "Nando, NY," gave $19,500 in 786 separate donations, most of them for $25. For most of these donations, Mr. Doodad Pro listed his employer as "Loving" and his profession as "You," just as Good Will had done. But in some of them, he didn't even go this far, apparently picking letters at random to fill in the blanks on the credit card donation form. In these cases, he said he was employed by "VCX" and that his profession was "VCVC."

Following FEC requests, the Obama campaign began refunding money to Doodad Pro in February 2008. In all, about $8,425 was charged back to a credit card. But that still left a net total of $11,165 as of Sept. 20, way over the individual limit of $4,600. Here again, LaBolt pledged that the contributions would be returned but gave no date.

In February, after just 93 donations, Doodad Pro had already gone over the $2,300 limit for the primary. He was over the $4,600 limit for the general election one month later. In response to FEC complaints, the Obama campaign began refunding money to Doodad Pro even before he reached these limits. But his credit card was the gift that kept on giving. His most recent un-refunded contributions were on July 7, when he made 14 separate donations, apparently by credit card, of $25 each.

Just as with Mr. Good Will, there can be no doubt that the Obama campaign noticed the contributions, since its Sept. 20 report specified that Doodad's cumulative contributions since the beginning of the campaign were $10,965.

Andy McCarthy sums up:

Bottom line: the would-be President of the World is raising goo-gobs of money from foreigners outside the United States (a violation of federal law), and matching goo-gobs of money inside the United States from phantoms who are blowing out the individual contribution limits by, among other devices, making up identies and breaking up contributions in amounts less than $200, for which reporting requirements are less rigorous.

Thanks

This is what people see and hear about obamma- PEACE Brother.

People see that he is a convergence, surrender candidate. (no nukes)
    http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=FVlrspznWjE

He also wins the entire homosexual/abortion/commy/socialist vote
    Disturbingly- I read that he pulls 90% of the black vote.

That's a lot of votes and he leads in PA/OHIO, even Fla.

It is not reasonable to expect USA to wake up quickly and realize that drilling holes in babies heads is Leninist Satanic child sacrifice, "pop art" child sex ed is "progressive" and same sex unions are anti-family, state and so unaturally selfish that they should be prohibited and ignored-never rewarded.

Obamma is demosthenes- exhuberant and wistful.
    McCain doesn't sigh, but he has to refuel his lungs.

I dont think obamma will win, but the way it looks now- he'll have to step on his own to lose, and that would put Biden in, unless- and who would be stupid enough to want to be president at such a time- a 3rd party write in materializes.

Palin's abortion ethics and policy are severely flawed. "unless" it affects the life of the mother- when is that- always- there is always a chance of death in childbirth- and worse- let the states regulate- what? choice. That leads to 2 civil wars- more money for the lawyers and states bickering- secession etc.

I'd like for obamma to give us a preview on how he will recreate a nuke free world- negotiating with the Russians. Perhaps he forgot China, India, Pakistan SCO etc.

There should be more debates- tag team debates and both sides should line up probable cabinet posts.

I read that short-selling was prohibited until- tomorrow, and since the house paper chase bill didnt pass, the pubs were polite and didn't nail down obamma on his fanny buddies publicly.

The pubs need to rumble if they want to win- or at least educate America a bit.

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

Thanks

JUDGE ORDERS OBAMA TO PRODUCE BIRTH CERTIFICATE

By Jon Christian Dryer
    October 3, 2008
    NewsWithViews.com

http://www.newswithviews.com/Ryter/jon252.htm

On September 29, 2008 US District Court Judge R. Barclay Surrick, the federal magistrate for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania ruled in the matter of Philip J. Berg vs Barack Hussein Obama, et al as the world was distracted by the $700 billion subprime mortgage crisis. Obama signed a breathe of relief as the mainstream media chose to ignore the question: "Can Senator Barack Hussein Obama legally seek the office of President of the United States?"

The flap began in June when National Review's Jim Geraghty raised the question and asked the Obama Campaign to release a copy of his birth certificate in order to prove that he actually was born in the United States. (Reports had previously surfaced claiming that Obama's Kenyan grandmother, Sarah Hussein Obama, told reporters that Obama was not born in Hawaii, but in Kenya. She reportedly told reporters that when her son, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. returned to Kenya he was accompanied by a pregnant white wife who was close to term.)

Obama's family did not take to Stanley Ann Dunham Obama well according to Sarah Obama because she was white. Shortly after she arrived in Kenya Stanley Ann decided to return to Hawaii because she did not like how Muslim men treated their wives in Kenya. However, because she was near term the airline would not let her fly until after the birth of her baby. Obama's grandmother said the baby was born in Kenya and that shortly after Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. was born, Stanley Ann returned to Hawaii.

Purportedly, when she arrived back in Hawaii, Stanley Anne registered her son's live birth as an event which had just happened—in Hawaii. This supposition is based on the appearance, shortly after Nov. 6, 2007, of a Hawaiian birth certificate that was issued, as a duplicate birth certificate, by the State of Hawaii to a US Senator who requested it.

While the Internet screamed that the birth certificate, which appeared on the Obama Campaign's "Fight The Smears" website and was also downloaded and used by far left blogger Markos Zuniga on his website, Daily Kos, it was not an electronic image concocted by Daily KOs as was hypothesized by a self-described cyvbersleuth who uses the cyber pseudonym Techdude. It was the real McCoy—even if it was issued as a political favor to a prospective Democratic presidential candidate by a Democrat official in Hawaii. The county clerk who issued the document, which purports to be a copy of an original document, was date stamped "Nov. 6, 2007" on the reverse side of the birth certificate in blue ink which bled through and is visible on the front of the electronic image.

Attorney Philip J. Berg, the former head of the Montgomery County. Pennsylvania Democratic Party and a former member of the Democratic State Convention and, reportedly a Hillary Clinton supporter, wanted to learn the truth from the myriad of rumors that also suggested that Sen. Obama may also have been a citizen of Indonesia. The only consistent part of the story was Stanley Ann returning to Hawaii to claim he had been in the United States and was a US citizen. In his ruling, Judge Surrick noted that the "...cause came before the United States District Court Judge, Honorable R. Barclay Surrick on defendant Barack Hussein Obama and the Democratic National Committee's motion to dismiss. " The order continued, "Having reviewed the motion and plaintiff's opposition to said motion and for good cause shown, it is hereby ordered that the motion to dismiss pursuant to F.R.C.P. 12(b)(1) and 12(b)(6) is denied. It is further order of this court that the following discovery is to be turned over to plaintiff within three (3) days.

1. Obama's "vault" version (certified copy of his "original" long version) birth certificate; and

2. a certified copy of Obama's Certificate of Citizenship;

3. a certified copy of Obama's oath of allegiance."

In his original filing, Berg specifically asked for those three items. Berg told the court that "...at the time Plaintiff's complaint was filed, Plaintiff was requesting protections from the court in order to stop Obama from being nominated by the DNC as the Democratic Presidential Nominee as Obama is not eligible to serve as President of the United States. However, Obama was nominated by the DNC...For that reason, Plaintiff must amend his complaint and will be amending this complaint to file a First Amendment complaint...."

Berg argued that he felt it was the role of the Federal Election Commission to ensure that presidential and congressional candidates are eligible to hold the positions for which they were seeking, and that those candidates run a fair and legitimate campaign. "In vetting the presidential candidate," Berg argued, "the DNC and the FEC are required to ensure the eligibility requirements pursuant to our Constitution are met and the Presidential nominee, if elected, is qualified and eligible to serve pursuant to our United States Constitution. In order to be eligible to run for the Office of President of the United States, you must be a "natural born" citizen.

"There appears to be no question that Defendant Obama's mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was a US citizen. It is also undisputed, however, that his father, Barack Obama, Sr., was a citizen of Kenya. Obama's parents, according to divorce recorded, were married on or about February 2, 1961.

"Defendant Obama claims he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. on August 4, 1961 and it is uncertain in which hospital he claims to have been born. Obama's grandmother on his father's side, his half-brother and half-sister all claim Obama was born not in Hawaii but in Kenya. reports reflect that Obama's mother traveled to Kenya during her pregnancy; however, she was prevented from boarding a flight from Kenya to Hawaii. at her late stage of pregnancy (which apparently are normal restrictions, to avoid births during flights). By these reports, Stanley Ann Dunham Obama gave birth to Obama in Kenya, after which she flew home and registered Obama's birth. There are records of a "registry of birth" for Obama, on or about August 8, 1961 in the public records office in Hawaii."

Berg's investigators revealed that Obama's own half-sister Maya Soetoro—with whom he was raised—seemed not to know where her own brother was born. In the Nov., 2004 interview by the Rainbow Newsletter Maya Soetoro said Obama was born on Aug. 4, 1961 at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii. In February, 2008 Maya was interviewed by the Star Bulletin. This time she told reporters that Obama was born on August 4, 1961 at the Kaliolani Medical Center for Women and Children. On June 9, 2008 Wayne Madsen, a journalist with Online Journal published an article in which he said a research team went to Mombassa, Kenya and located a Certificate registering the live birth of Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. to his father, a Kenyan citizen and his mother, a US citizen.

Berg's argument to the court was that under the US Nationality Act of 1940, Section 317 (b), a minor child follows the naturalization and citizenship status of his or her custodial parent. In Obama's case, Berg argued, a minor child follows the naturalization and citizenship status of his or her custodial father.

Obama's Indonesian stepfather, Lolo Soetora signed a statement acknowledging Obama as his son, giving Obama natural Indonesian citizenship, which explains the name "Barry Soetoro" and his citizenship listed as Indonesian. Loss of US citizenship, under US law in effect in 1967 required that foreign citizenship be achieved through "application." Which, according to Berg, is precisely what happened to Obama when his mother married Soetoro and the family moved to Indonesia.

When Obama and his mother moved to Indonesia, Obama had already been enrolled in school—something that could not have happened under Indonesian law if Soetoro had not signed an acknowledgment (the application) affirming that Obama was his son, it deemed his son to an Indonesian State citizen. (Citizenship of Republic of Indonesia, Law No. 9 of 1992 dated 31 mar. 1992, Indonesia Civil Code): "...State children of Indonesia include: (viii) children who are born outside of legal marriage from foreign State citizen mother who are acknowledged by father who is Indonesian State citizen as his children and that acknowledgment is made prior to children reaching 18 years of age or prior to marriage; Republic of Indonesia Constitution, 1945." Furthermore, under Indonesian law, if a resident Indonesian citizen married a foreigner—in this case, Lolo Soetoro marrying Stanley Ann Obama—she was required to renounce her US citizenship.

In his lawsuit, Berg demanded a copy of Obama's Certificate of Citizenship, a document Obama must have applied for to regain his citizenship—which was lost in Indonesia. He will have that document only if the proper paperwork was filed with the US State Department when Obama returned to Hawaii in 1971 since that is the only way Obama could regain his US "natural born" status. Berg is convinced that Obama was never naturalized in the United States after his return. Obama returned to his maternal grandparents in Hawaii without his mother. Since she is the only one who could have filed for the reinstatement of his citizenship, it is unlikely it ever happened. If it did, his Certificate of Citizenship would affirm his right to seek the office of President. Without it, Barack Obama is just another resident alien who can't legally hold his seat in the
    US Senate.

© 2008 Jon C. Ryter - All Rights Reserved

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Ha! I Love It!

Thanks

WOAH! I didn't expect that anything would come of this lawsuit. This is AWESOME!

PROVE IT NOBAMA!

Thread Information