Thread: A little trip down memory lane

Thanks

Default A little trip down memory lane

http://oldfortyfives.com/

Dang it when did I get to be such an old geezer?
    Hopefully this will bring smiles to some.
    "Still waitin on the Judgement Day"

Thanks

Default Re: A little trip down memory lane

Wow. My initial assesment is that the fins and tailight of the late 50's and sixties-
    were designed by human intelligence. Therefore God exists. Although some of these cars are unseen today- such as boats or 59 buicks, the probability that beauty of high quality does not appear to beautify streets of gold in the eternal realm is very slim. Wherfore, there is a high probability, I will see some of these museum type vehicles cruising in the 2,200 km outer limits. Teachers, engineers and loyal soldiers will drive goats- with free GTO- gas tires and oil.

In purgatory, the lawyers will manage an endless traffic jam of VW mini-vans in a bumper car race.

Oh- there is a secret paddy wagon. Don't even think about doing something to get yourself in there.

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thread Information