I started to post this elsewhere, but this is probably where it belongs. With the upcoming MU/KU game being held in Kansas City at Arrowhead I am curious how much this game effects the economy of Kansas City. Thanksgiving weekend and arguably the biggest college game of the week, if not the year. I know in the short term it benefits the KC area, in the long term it benefits both Kansas and Missouri.

On the negative side it is similar to playing an NFL game in London. It cuts the economic benefits to Lawerence as it is technically a "home" game for Kansas.

The KC media has been running stories all week about ticket prices and hyping the "Border War" aspect. Arguably again maybe one of the biggest rivalries in college sports. Many in this area are comparing this game to an early "Bowl" game.

From each states point of veiw there will be no losers, as a lot of money will be exchanged which leads back to my original curiosity, how much? I am figuring in tens of millions of dollars. Quite a boost to the economy around here.

Looking forward to the game, hoping MIZZOURI wins! Bet a partner lunch on the Tigers! Hoping to not have to eat crow sandwich!