Thread: Reid: Al Qaeda Still Winning In Iraq

Thanks

Default Reid: Al Qaeda Still Winning In Iraq

Harry Reid doesn't know when to give up, or more precisely, when to give up on giving up. After spending the last several months trying to live down his declaration of America's defeat in Iraq on the Senate floor, Reid once again gave al-Qaeda a propaganda boost that sounds as if he took it from Ayman al-Zawahiri's latest video message:
    Indeed, Republicans have gotten their way in the battle over spending, have forced Democrats to jettison rollbacks of tax breaks for oil companies, and have beaten back attempts to pay for expanded children's health care programs with a tobacco tax increase. Even though they're in the minority, the GOP, backed by President Bush, has used the filibuster to block Democratic priorities over and over this fall.
    "Who's winning?" Reid asked a group of reporters. "Big Oil, Big Tobacco. ... Al Qaeda has regrouped and is able to fight a civil war in Iraq. ... The American people are losing."

Really? I realize that Reid spends most of his days in denial, but even the media has dropped this meme. The Petraeus surge has driven AQ to the brink of complete disaster in Iraq, so much so that many of them have shifted to Pakistan. The level of violence in Iraq has starkly decreased, avoiding the "civil war" that Reid seems eager to declare.
    Remember Hillary's insult to David Petraeus involving a willful suspension of disbelief? Reid must have a willful suspension of reality.

http://www.captainsquartersblog.com/...ves/016359.php
    Beetle - Give me liberty or give me something to aim at.

A monster lies in wait for me
    A stew of pain and misery
    But feircer still in life and limb
    the me that lays in wait for him

Hey liberal!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can't handle the truth!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: Reid: Al Qaeda Still Winning In Iraq

In my view, it is treasonous to break the will of the people during a time of war. Let it be known that we never lost a battle in Vietnam. We had entirely to much air power to lose a battle. We lost the war because the American people had their will (resolve) stolen from them by the treasonous media and the commie war protestors. We pulled out of Vietnam in 1973 and it took Minh two years to rebuild his Army so he could take South Vietnam in 1975. Scary Reid (D - Al Qeada) knows this and he is trying to break our will to fight this war. This is treason. And if the traitor doesn't like being called a traitor, then he shouldn't give me a reason to call him one.

Hey liberal!

Thanks

Default Re: Reid: Al Qaeda Still Winning In Iraq

Hey liberal!

Thread Information