Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Falcon Party

Thanks

Default The Falcon Party

http://www.falconparty.com/

I'd ask you each to check the site... and listen for a bit and see where this goes.

While I'm expecting that I want to fight to keep the GOP conservative, I'm going to look this over as it develops.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: The Falcon Party

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/ne...posts?page=487

This is the thread that announced it, and got it started, and I posted my personal message about what *I* think.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

What's interesting is that I actually heard about this first on ARFCOM from two separate posters before I heard about it coming from FR from you.

Is this a party that would fill our needs? I don't know. All I know is that the Republican Party as we knew it is, I suspect, dead and has a near zero chance of successfully being resuscitated within any meaningful time frame.

Thanks

Only adds to the power of the enemies of Republicanism. The current Republican Party is the real life voice of Freedom. Starting a Falcon Party will only pull votes away from the real Republican agenda. Well meaning or perhaps a clever ploy...but nevertheless ....Foolish!

Thanks

http://johnmccain.com/informing/issues/

What is it You don't see as Republican?

Thanks

Segestan;

John McCain is a liberal. Sorry. And you've never answered my question about your remarks about Rush Limbaugh.

You're nothing but a liberal hiding on this side planting seeds. People like you aren't helpful at all. The only conservatives were Hunter and Thompson, and if you can't see that then you're ignorant of the facts, or a plant, or lying to yourself.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Oh .. I ask a simple question and you throw insults. What a guy!

A seed I don't do. I'm a real republican not a Rino with a wild imagination.

Thanks

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...55#post2663755

Rush??? ........ Do alittle reading on this moding site.

Thanks

Well, I hate to cut and run. I like to stand my post and fight. I think Conservative should stand their post and fight for their Party. We built the GOP and we are just going to cut and run because we lose a few battles to the moderats? I aint never ran from my fight in my life. I have tried to avoid a few, but once I am in, I aint quitin' even after my enemy gets tired and quits (that is when I do my best fightin') :-)

I say we try and win the House and Senate back so we can put a stop to the RINO and/or liberal that will win the White House. Lets stand our ground. The poor bastards surrounded us. I almost feel sorry for them. I say we punch a hole through their lines and turn around and kick their ass. Call in a few air strikes and drive them into the dirt like slimy little rodents. If we lose the House and Senate, again, lay low, stay alive to fight another day and come back at them with a vengeance.
    Beetle - Give me liberty or give me something to aim at.

A monster lies in wait for me
    A stew of pain and misery
    But feircer still in life and limb
    the me that lays in wait for him

Hey liberal!

You can't handle the truth!

Thanks

There was a Rush thread. I asked you twice about your off-the-cuff remarks, where you called him a liar and some other things. You refused to respond. I haven't insulted you YET, but I certainly won't hesitate to do so if you like.

You might have asked me a simple question, but, I asked first, you never responded, and now you respond with a LINK?

No fucking way. YOU back up YOUR statements in the other thread then I MIGHT consider actually speaking to you about your queries. Sorry Dude, this goes both ways. You insulted MY intelligence with your remarks originally (and another FORUM is not a back up to prove anything).

I can show you plenty of threads in a lot of places, but actual news articles, or someone's own words are evidence.

So, tell you what, unless and until you can actually prove you're not a liberal hiding on this site (or a kook like Ron Paul) then piss off.

Go hang out with your buddy Sean someplace else.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Beetle didn't you get banned for suggesting air strikes? LOL!!!!!!!!!! (Just kidding)

I agree too that standing and fighting for the GOP is the right thing to do.

I do NOT agree that "The current Republican Party is the real life voice of Freedom."

The CURRENT Republican Party is NO SUCH THING. We've got people on our own side compromising with gun control idiots, we've got so-called Conservatives telling us we can't do what it takes to stop Terrorists in their tracks (John McCain, against waterboarding for instance).

We had seven or so men running for President. With the EXCEPTION of Fred Thompson, Duncan Hunter and Ron Paul, the REST ARE LIBERALS. Of the three I mentioned, Paul is a LIBERTARIAN running as as REPUBLICAN.

Most of them have dropped. Most have stuck their heads up their asses or back in the sand, including Hunter who supported HUCK! Good grief.

Ron Paul hasn't dropped, and should. If he wants to run he should do so with another party (and I bet he will).

Fred gave up on America, because, Segestan, IF the Party were what you claimed it to be, Americans would have backed him above all others (or even Hunter).

This whole thing is a "thinking exercise" and starting a "party" of people to take back the GOP is precisely what needs to happen. This is fact. In FACT parties have come and gone from existence since the beginning of this country. There's a full listing of various parties that have existed, so the Republicans and Democrats weren't the first, won't be the last.

As far as the GOP goes, I joined it right after I was stupid enough to vote for Carter and saw failed policies in dealing with TERRORISTS - and Iran.

I'll leave the party just as easily as I did the Democratic party, if the GOP continues to fail.

So far, they are batting 0, since they offered ONLY LIBERAL MEN TO RUN AS PRESIDENT.

It's a sad day in America when so many think we should compromise Principles just to find an "electable candidate" - and friends, JOHN MCCAIN IS NOT ELECTABLE.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

The Constitution Party's Form Letter Inviting Conservatives To Join
    Email from The Constitution Party | 2/10/08 | levotb

Thank you for your interest in the Constitution Party! We welcome you to the growing list of Americans who are seeking a political home and one that will return our country to a Constitutional Republic that our founding fathers would recognize.

As the date of the Constitution Party National Convention (April 23-26 in Kansas City, Missouri) approaches, several prominent Americans have expressed an openness to considering the possibility of seeking the Constitution Party Presidential nomination. Among those are former United States Senator Bob Smith; former Alabama Chief Justice, Roy Moore; the 2004 Vice-Presidential Nominee of the Constitution Party, Chuck Baldwin; WorldNetDaily. com writer and author of the best selling "The Late, Great USA", Dr. Jerome Corsi; and former Ambassador to the United Nations, Alan Keyes. This is is not a closed list and it is possible that there may still be others who are considering the possibility of seeking the 2008 Constitution Party nomination.

Senator Smith recently wrote an excellent and exclusive "call to action" article for Constitution Party website, entitled, "It's the Constitution, Stupid!" That article can be found here.

Regardless of who emerges as the eventual Constitution Party nominee, one thing is certain: He will need to be on the ballot in states all across the country in order to wage a successful campaign! The Constitution Party is making excellent progress in its 2008 ballot access campaign. It is currently already on the ballot in 15 states. That puts it well ahead of where we were this time in 2004! We are nearly finished with petition drives in Ohio and South Dakota and are making excellent progress in West Virginia and New Mexico as well. Petitioning has now commenced in a number of other states.

What most people don't realize is that the ballot access petition campaign is a very expensive process. While we certainly do receive volunteer participation in our ballot petition drives from Constitution Party members and supporters in the various states, the great bulk of the work is, of necessity, done by paid professional petitioners. That means that just getting on the ballot can be a very expensive proposition. Without ballot access, however, the effort can go nowhere. Therefore, it is essential that the Constitution Party adequately fund its ballot effort so that we can be assured of having a Constitution Party Presidential candidate on the ballot in every state in the nation. (Click here to read more about the ballot access hurdles new parties face.)

While we have made an excellent beginning on our ballot access campaign, the fact is that your financial help is urgently needed NOW if the Constitution Party is going to be able to continue to make progress in placing its Presidential ticket on all of the state ballots. We do not receive funding from corporate PAC's, lobbies or other special interests. We depend on the average American. We depend on YOU! Won't you please help this effort, TODAY, so that we can be sure of giving the American people a real Constitutional choice in 2008.

Please click here to donate on-line or mail in your donation.

Answers to any questions you have about our party's positions can be found in our Platform, which is located on our website here.

A comparison between the strengths of the Constitution Party and other political parties is detailed in the article "We Will be Heard" by our National Chairman, Jim Clymer.

The Constitution Party is the 3rd largest political party in the country in terms of voter registration (see this report: http://www.ballot-access.org/2006/070106.html#11 ) As you can see on the chart named "Mid 2006 Registration Totals" at the Ballot-Access News website, the Constitution Party has more registered voters than the Libertarian, Green or Reform parties that you've heard more about.

So why haven't more people heard of the 3rd largest political party in the country from the national media? It is because they don't want you to know we exist so we won't have a chance to upset the monopoly the Republican/Democrat party has over American politics.

We believe that voters should have the opportunity to vote for the party of their choice, however, the 2 major parties don't want you to. Please read the article "Why America Needs a Third Party" from our website.

To stay informed about the Constitution Party and our issues, you are encouraged to sign up on these two email lists:

1. The national headquarters of the CP sends out occasional messages, typically no more than 2 or 3 messages per month. You can sign up by clicking here: http://cpncsubscribe.giftwrapplus.org/

2. Our 2004 Vice-Presidential Candidate, Dr. Chuck Baldwin, sends out thought provoking messages on issues of the day that contain excellent information. To subscribe to Chuck's columns, send an email message to majordomo@chuckbaldwinlive.com with the words subscribe chuck-wagon in the body of the message. Chuck's previous columns are on his web site at http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com

As you talk with your family and friends about the Constitution Party, you will be challenged to not "waste your vote." For some good information concerning "voting for the lesser of two evils" versus "wasting your vote" on a third party, please read this article on the Utah CP website: http://www.cputah.org/html/about_us.html#Waste1

Many other frequently asked questions about the Constitution Party are answered on this web page: http://www.constitutionparty.com/faqs.php

I encourage you to contact your State Leader of the Constitution Party to get involved in the state party's activities. Click here to find how to contact your state leader: http://www.constitutionparty.com/view_states.php

We'll be very glad to have you working along side us to build the Constitution Party and restore our nation to the Constitutional Republic established by our founding fathers.

Gary Odom CP National Field Director
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

http://johnmccain.com/informing/issues/

What is it You don't see as Republican?
    McCain is NO Conservative. Let's get this clear here and now.

McCain changes tack on gun background check
    Senator, in ad, urges screening for buyers at gun shows

October 5, 2000
    Web posted at: 1:57 p.m. EDT (1757 GMT)

PORTLAND, Oregon (CNN) -- Arizona Sen. John McCain, acknowledging his position on a contentious gun issue has "evolved," is featured in a new advertising campaign urging voters in Oregon and Colorado to support statewide ballot initiatives next month.

At issue in the November 7 election are measures in both states that could close the so-called "gun show loophole" that allows purchases at shows without criminal background checks.

The development could complicate McCain's efforts to help fellow Republican George W. Bush's presidential bid.

It also puts McCain at odds with the National Rifle Association, which opposes the measures. "Some people are not very happy about it," the senator said Thursday.

But McCain seemed unworried by any negative reaction. "It wouldn't be fun without it," he said, laughing.
    'My view has evolved'

Currently, background checks are performed on those buying guns from federally licensed dealers. People purchasing from private traders -- such as those at gun shows -- are not screened.

Oregon's Measure 5 and Colorado's Amendment 22 would remove that exception and require people who buy firearms at gun shows to undergo background check

A television ad for the ballot measures began Wednesday in the two states. In the 30-second spot, McCain says that because of a legal loophole, felons have bought and sold thousands of guns at shows. "Many were later used in crimes," McCain says. "That's wrong."

McCain, who in the Senate voted against legislation that would have closed the loophole on a national level, now says his position has changed.

"I do believe my view has evolved," McCain said.

He credited his change of heart to mass shootings such as the one at Columbine High School on April 20, 1999, when 12 students and a teacher were killed and 23 others hurt by two teen-aged gunmen, who then committed suicide.

Three of the four weapons used in the assault were bought at a gun show by an 18-year-old friend of the two killers.
    McCain now at odds with NRA

McCain, who was defeated by Bush in this year's Republican presidential primaries, has endorsed the Texas governor's run for the White House.

Nevertheless, the senator's turnaround has raised eyebrows in the Bush camp because it puts the one-time Bush foe back in the national spotlight while also having McCain at odds with the generally GOP-friendly National Rifle Association.

The NRA has spent $75,000 opposing Colorado's Amendment 22.

Bush supports requiring gun show dealers to conduct instant background checks, but he is against proposals that would allow up to three days for the screenings. The FBI has estimated that 95 percent of the screenings conducted by federally licensed gun dealers go through in two hours.

A Bush campaign official told CNN that Bush and McCain agree "on most issues including enforcing gun laws."
    Ad campaign to top $1 million

Airtime in both states for the McCain ad has exceeded $1 million, paid by billionaire marketing mogul Andrew J. McKelvey, founder of Americans for Gun Safety.

The new group promises a middle-ground approach in the gun debate -- defending the right to bear arms but asserting that the right comes with a responsibility to embrace common sense restrictions.

McKelvey, a Republican, recruited McCain to break a stereotype of gun-control advocates as liberal Democrats, The New York Times reported Thursday.

Oregon state Sen. Ginny Burdick, a Democrat, said McCain's appearance in the ads will help characterize Measure 5 as common sense backed by all, including gun owners.

John Hellen, a lobbyist for Oregon Gun Owners, said it will do little to reduce gun violence as promised. He recommends stiffer penalties for armed crimes.

Oregon Gun Owners is running an intensive, statewide radio ad campaign targeting conservative Democrats and independents concerned about privacy and government intrusion.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

McCAIN: We have the best-trained, most professional, best- equipped, most efficient, most wonderful military in the history of this country, and I'm proud of every one of them. There just aren't enough of them. So I think it would be a terrific mistake to even reopen the issue. The policy is working. And I am convinced that that's the way we can maintain this greatest military. Let's not tamper with them.
    Source: 2007 GOP debate at Saint Anselm College Jun 3, 2007

Confederate flag on top of capitol was wrong; in front is ok
    Q: Should South Carolina be free to fly the Confederate flag from state buildings. In 2000, you said yes. You have since called that one of your worst examples of political cowardice. That flag is still flying in front of the Statehouse. Should it come down?

A: It is not flying on top of the capitol. Yes, I was wrong when I said that I believed that it was up to the state of South Carolina. Now, after long negotiation amongst most parties, there is an agreement that that flag no longer flies on top of the capitol of the state of South Carolina.

Q: It is flying in FRONT of the capitol now.

A: Almost all parties involved in those negotiations believe that that's a reasonable solution to this issue. I support it. I still believe that it should not have flown over the capitol, and I was wrong when I said that it was a state issue. But now I think it has been settled, and I think it's time that we all moved on, on this issue -- especially the people of South Carolina.
    Source: 2007 Republican Debate in South Carolina May 15, 2007

Lemme see what else?

Oh:

Voted YES on setting aside 10% of highway funds for minorities & women. (Mar 1998)
    Voted NO on ending special funding for minority & women-owned business. (Oct 1997)
    Teaching creationism should be decided by school districts. (Jun 2007)
    Against nationally imposed standards & funding strings. (Feb 2000)
    Decisions on teaching evolution should be made locally. (Aug 1999)
    Supports immediate reductions in greenhouse gases. (Sep 1998)
    Voted YES on defunding renewable and solar energy. (Jun 1999) (?????)

Voted YES on disallowing an oil leasing program in Alaska's ANWR. (Nov 2005)
    Voted YES on preserving budget for ANWR oil drilling. (Apr 2000)
    Voted NO on drilling ANWR on national security grounds. (Apr 2002)

Criticized $3M "bear DNA" study, but voted for it. (Nov 2007)

Repeal ban on new roads in wilderness due to bad process. (Dec 1999)
    Voted NO on reducing funds for road-building in National Forests. (Sep 1997)

Unfiltered Internet robs our children of their innocence. (Dec 1999) (He's against freedom of SPEECH) - Filter your OWN damned internet, not MINE.

Media Responsibility Act requires video & music labeling. (Jun 1999)
    Violence in media caused Littleton shootings. (Apr 1999)
    Voted YES on killing restrictions on violent videos to minors. (May 1999)

Situation in Pakistan very serious, but not nuclear threat. (Oct 2007)

The 527s need to be eliminated. (Oct 2007)
    527s are clearly illegal; reform intended for small donors. (Apr 2007)
    Supported then opposed transparency in grassroots reporting. (Jan 2007)
    CFR passes Senate; focus on House, not court challenges. (Apr 2001)
    Differentiate “electioneering” from real issue ads. (Mar 2001)
    Clearer rules about campaign finance; no soft money. (Jan 2001)
    Replace battle of bucks with battle of ideas. (Feb 2000)
    Fight iron triangle: special interests, money, & legislation. (Feb 2000)
    Campaign reform that’s best for country, not for GOP. (Jan 2000)
    Take away soft money & “hurt the unions bad”. (Jan 2000)
    Money corrupts politics, and soft money corrupts absolutely. (Dec 1999)
    Campaign Finance: ban both labor union & corporate donations. (May 1999)

Voted NO on granting the District of Columbia a seat in Congress. (Sep 2007)

Voted YES on allowing some lobbyist gifts to Congress. (Mar 2006)

Voted YES on banning "soft money" contributions and restricting issue ads. (Mar 2002)

Voted YES on banning campaign donations from unions & corporations. (Apr 2001) (I think this was good, but bad. I don't like Unions, but they have a right to exist and they, like everyone else has a right to contribute how they wish)

Voted YES on favoring 1997 McCain-Feingold overhaul of campaign finance. (Oct 1997) (This one is a BIG one for me.)

Voted NO on banning more types of Congressional gifts. (Jul 1995)

Supports Shays-Meehan Campaign Finance Reform. (Jul 2001)

Reduce federal government size & scope, including military. (Sep 1998)

Supports ban on certain assault weapons. (Aug 1999)
    Guns are a problem, but so are violent web sites & videos. (Aug 1999)
    Youth Violence Prevention Act restricts guns for kids. (May 1999)
    Ban cheap guns; require safety locks; for gun show checks. (Aug 1999)

Hiding torture is wrong, and harms US credibility abroad. (Dec 2007)
    Waterboarding is torture; we're not going to torture people. (Nov 2007)
    Waterboarding is torture; & as A.G., Mukasey will declare it. (Nov 2007)
    Torture supported only by people without military experience. (Sep 2007)
    Torture is ineffective as interrogation & for world opinion. (May 2007)
    Close Guantanamo Bay prison; announce no-torture policy. (Apr 2007)
    Torture has never worked throughout history. (Apr 2007)

Voted YES on allowing another round of military base closures. (May 1999)
    Voted YES on cutting nuclear weapons below START levels. (May 1999)

2003 "amnesty" didn't mean rewarding illegal behavior. (Jan 2008)
    FactCheck: Yes, he has used the word "amnesty" in the past. (Jan 2008)
    Illegal immigrants are God's children as well. (Nov 2007)
    12 million illegals in country now is de facto amnesty. (Sep 2007)
    No official English; Native Americans use own languages. (Jun 2007)
    Bipartisanship shows preparedness for presidency. (May 2007)
    Change rule barring immigrants from running for president. (May 2007) (that's not a RULE, that's the CONSTITUTION....)
    I've never supported amnesty. (Jan 2006)
    Make possible for immigrants to do a job Americans won't do. (Oct 2004)
    Give everyone in the world an opportunity to come to America. (Oct 2004)
    No more ballot initiatives against immigration. (Mar 1999)
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Ok, in all fairness to Mr. McCain, he DID change some votes over time. However, to be fair to the PUBLIC he has flip-flops on several issues, in both directions, and he has this ability to vote for one thing, while voting against it later or vice-versa.

I have no doubt of John McCain's military service, and if there were one reason in the world to vote for him, it would be that very thing, whereas someone like Obama or Clinton has NONE to speak of. Thus, they won't ever get my vote - and Hillary's BAD treatment of military personnel whom I know personally while during her stay as the First Lady was atrocious and she should NEVER hold the office of President because of her behavior then.

John McCain is, however, NOT a Conservative, though he is running as a REPUBLICAN. So in response to your original remarks and question about "What's not republican" - I can say that 1) That is HIS site and it's going to show only the positives. 2) I've shown a just a very FEW of the negatives and his own remarks. There are plenty more out there.

I'm sure Ryan could certainly add to this if he wanted too, but I don't think the discussion of changing parties, or completely dropping the GOP is out of the question any more.

This country needs to go through a real crisis from time to time to remind each person living here what a great country this place is. The fact that everyone feels "comfortable" at some level is not an excuse to stick with a failing program and the Grand Old Party is certainly failing.

Being "comfortable" is fine and dandy, but allowing it to become the defacto standard by which we make our political decisions and send to office some of these people CLAIMING to be "Republican" is simply WRONG.

This is our real problem in the country today, that some people have 'changed their standards' or lowered them, and have become less conservative does NOT mean they are RIGHT in doing so, only comfortable. In turn many people in this country have been looking for the most "electable candidate" rather than standing on principle and working to have the most CONSERVATIVE candidate given the nomination.

I'm sorry, that's a game that many of us are not planning on playing very shortly here.

The time has come to do something, about the GOP alright, but working through "normal processes" are apparently out of the question since no one actually wants to listen to the Conservative voice of America any more. So, many are opting out this time around.

John McCain's apparent 'defacto nomination' was the final nail in the coffin.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

To be fair, first, I don't like McCain for several reasons, including a few of his votes on guns...

BUT, overall, he isn't completely AGAINST gun ownership. Here's a place to look at all the quotes and stuff he HAS said... read there too.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Domestic/...un_Control.htm

Also, the Gun Owners of America DO NOT like him, here's their site, and their reason:

http://www.gunowners.org/mccaintb.htm

Especially on the above site, scroll down to GOA alerts about him....

Then there is an article by Mr. John Lott, for whom I have a deep respect, at http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...VmZWRmMGJjMWE=

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/josh-s...e_b_27717.html

Finally, if those articles and the rest just ISN'T enough for you, read this article by our second favorite Wicked Witch, Helen Thomas...

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/opinio..._helen05.shtml
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...55#post2663755

Rush??? ........ Do alittle reading on this moding site.
    I went and looked at this site. It's a forum. What's it got to do with anything?
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

(January 2004) Boxing gets federal agency (McCain strikes again)
    Sport Business.com ^ | 1/4/04 | staff

Professional boxing in the US is set to undergo a major change after the Senate approved new legislation to create a federal agency to oversee the sport.

The move is part of a campaign to protect youngsters coming into the sport, the actions of promoters and the independence of judges. Among a range of schemes to be introduced will be a new licensing system applying to boxers, managers, promoters and sanctioning bodies. The new agency – the US Boxing Adminstration – will also regulate the major TV networks when they act as fight promoters.

The bill was the brainchild of Senator John McCain, a long time supporter of reform in the sport.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

http://falconparty.com/?p=1#comments

Fellow citizens,
    Welcome to the new home of the Falcon Party web site.

Now more than ever in this day and time we the people are responsible for the character of their Government. If that body is ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, which it is, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption.
    If it be intelligent, brave, and pure, it is because the people demand these high qualities to represent them in the national legislature.

“So, as we begin, let us take inventory. We are a nation that has a government — not the other way around. And this makes us special among the nations of the Earth. Our government has no power except that granted it by the people. It is time to check and reverse the growth of government, which shows signs of having grown beyond the consent of the governed.

It is my intention to curb the size and influence of the federal establishment and to demand recognition of the distinction between the powers granted to the federal government and those reserved to the states or to the people. All of us need to be reminded that the federal government did not create the states; the states created the federal government.” (Ronald Reagan)

This site will be under construction please keep checking back.

Thank You, and may God Bless America
    Note: The FALCON Party website will be up and running soon. In the meantime, for more information please contact

ajmadison1787@yahoo.com or webmaster@falconparty.com
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

10 Responses to “Welcome To The New Home Of The Falcon Party”

1. ajmadison Says:
    February 19th, 2008 at 8:54 pm

Hey, looks like we are starting to launch.

ajm
    2. ALS Says:
    February 20th, 2008 at 4:18 am

From this seed may America become once again rooted in the promises of our Fathers.
    3. pilipo Says:
    February 21st, 2008 at 12:27 am

An overdue and welcome first shot in the conservative war on liberalism.
    4. Lonewolf Says:
    February 21st, 2008 at 1:44 am

thank you for starting this site. I hope it takes off like a grass fire and spreads. I would like to see an organization like the NRA build up and become a powerful voice for conservatives to help bring America back to the center
    5. RMS941 Says:
    February 21st, 2008 at 2:06 am

We thank you Lonewolf, I do hope you will spread the conservative word that we at Falcon Party are here to stay and we mean business. With your help we will take this country back one conservative at a time. Please hang with us, if you question or have something to say please take the time and post it.
    RMS941 1 Pissed Off American (Admin Falcon Party)
    6. ajmadison Says:
    February 21st, 2008 at 2:59 am

ALS, Lonewolf, pilipo,

Welcome to our site. As we build up a base of like minded conservatives, we will then be asking folks if they would like to participate in various brainstorming projects to get our party launched in the states, to contribute to position papers, Etc.

Tell your friends and associates about us. And we’ll begin the fight to turn this big, wonderful ship around.
    7. samm1148 Says:
    February 27th, 2008 at 8:03 pm

Good luck with it. I’ll try to organize something here in PA. We sure do need a change.
    8. RMS941 Says:
    February 28th, 2008 at 3:08 am

Welcome Samm1148 to the Falcon Party. As we build up a base of like minded conservatives please tell your friends amd associates about us.
    With your help we can take this nation back.
    Thank you Sir.
    9. Rick Donaldson Says:
    April 23rd, 2008 at 7:21 pm

Greetings to one and all. May America come back to her roots, relearn that which we have forgotten and stand up against the evils of tyranny abroad - and at home.

Patriot’s Day (19 April) has come and gone and few if any in the news media recognized the day for what it was… the beginning of America, a remembrance of Revere and Dawes, the Battles of Concord and Lexington. None observed it here in Colorado (now traditionally on the 3rd Monday of the month of April).

I hope to help, to grow and extend this idea of a new Party of Americans. Those who keep to our original reasons for this country’s existence. Please let me know how I can help.
    10. Reality Check :: Welcome To The New Home Of The Falcon Party | Falcon Party :: April :: 2008 Says:
    April 23rd, 2008 at 7:27 pm

[…] Welcome To The New Home Of The Falcon Party | Falcon Party […]
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information