Thread: The Truth Behind the Enemy

Thanks

Default The Truth Behind the Enemy

The Truth Behind the Enemy

March 18, 2008

Eagles!
    In case you might have wondered who the “other enemy” is (along with radical Islam), this website will remove all doubt. It’s still Communism. This group supports A.N.S.W.E.R., Code Pink, and all the other anti-American peace groups.
    I’m just waiting for one of these traitors to create a formal “Hate America Party.”

Take a look.

http://gatheringofeagles.org/2008/03...ind-the-enemy/
    Beetle - Give me liberty or give me something to aim at.

A monster lies in wait for me
    A stew of pain and misery
    But feircer still in life and limb
    the me that lays in wait for him

Hey liberal!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can't handle the truth!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: The Truth Behind the Enemy

The RWOR is a seditious website. We are keeping our eye on Russia and China. We also need to keep our eye on the Communist Party USA.

Hey liberal!

Thanks

Free speech has boundaries. There is a time that free speech crosses the line into sedition. During Vietnam, the CPUSA crossed that line by undermining the war. My understanding is that Minh received funds from Russia and China and that money was funneled into the CPUSA who set up and ran anti war protest here in the US. Their goal was to steal the resolve of the American people because the commies could not beat us on a battlefield. That is sedition. There is such a thing as sedition and treason, but we seem to ignore those words because of free speech.
    This same thing could happen in America again. That is why I go to DC and show my support for the Troops. I want my politicians and my enemy to know that I am not in favor of quitting another war. We lost 5,000 intrepid souls during the five years in Iraq and there are commie traitors who go around saying the war is lost and we need to pull out. We lost nearly 300,000 in WWII and we won that war. There have been battles where we lost 5,000 Troops! Our Troops have done an outstanding job and I am damn proud of each and every person who has served and will serve in theater.
    God bless our Troops!

Hey liberal!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    The RWOR is a seditious website. We are keeping our eye on Russia and China. We also need to keep our eye on the Communist Party USA.
    Absolutely!

CPUSA is a direct threat to our nation the same as Al Queda. They are known to have been, and likely still are, under direct control from Russia. I would also encourage people to look at the political positions and goals stated on the CPUSA website and see how closely they match the goals and aims of the Democrat Party.

In my opinion, people and entities that are working to destroy our country and way of life should not be afforded the protections and freedoms of our country. As the saying goes, "The Constitution is not a suicide pact."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    Absolutely!

CPUSA is a direct threat to our nation the same as Al Queda. They are known to have been, and likely still are, under direct control from Russia. I would also encourage people to look at the political positions and goals stated on the CPUSA website and see how closely they match the goals and aims of the Democrat Party.

In my opinion, people and entities that are working to destroy our country and way of life should not be afforded the protections and freedoms of our country. As the saying goes, "The Constitution is not a suicide pact."
    We tolerate a LOT of anti american, seditious, traitorous organizations and groups here in America. for instance the CPUSA, CAIR, the ACLU, Muslims of America, and the list goes on. Explain to me why it is accepted and allowed, even encouraged, by so many of our countrymen to turn a blind eye to the havoc these groups cause, to the evil that they represent and the potential harm they embody? Can someone explain to me why 'we the people' do not shout every damn day to our law makers, to our president, why we arent pre emptively suing the pants of these organizations FIRST? why are we the people sitting back and really allowing it to happen? can someone explain to me the complacency we seem to be so happy with?

Its not ok to come to a forum and bitch about it, and leave it at that. call congress, write them every day. draft a form letter and mass mail it for God's sake til they get sick to death of clogged inboxes and do something. sue the ACLU for a change and file an Amicus brief the next time someone bombs a subway and the ACLU sues to stop carry luggage searched for the subway, STOP THESE PEICES OF TRASH. its high time those of us who recognize the threat actually stand up and do something about it instead of just bitching and complaining.

ev

Thread Information