Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We are Losing Our Country...Can We Save It?

Thanks

Default We are Losing Our Country...Can We Save It?

We are Losing Our Country...Can We Save It?
    New Media Journal ^ | April 2, 2008 | Chris North

We are Losing Our Country...Can We Save It?
    by Chris North
    April 2, 2008

We are losing our country. This surely comes as no surprise to any number of conservative writers and others who may have come to the conclusion that our country is being stolen from us.

It seems, though, that a majority of Americans fail to grasp the fact that we are in a fight to the finish for our very existence. Else why do so many of our fellow citizens fail to exercise their right to vote and take so little interest in what our elected officials are doing – or not doing – in our behalf?

The danger to our country comes from two factions – a mass illegal immigration (read invasion) by illegal aliens – mostly from Mexico and then there is radical Islam or Islamofascism. This article addresses the threat from Mexico and the cost of mass illegal immigration to the American taxpayers. (Readers may receive considerable information on the very real threat from radical Islam from editorials and articles in The New Media Journal or by connecting with Basics Project).

I have seen most of the following data and cost factors in various publications and on the Internet. But until I saw these factors consolidated I did not fully grasp the drastic impact on our country that they portrayed. The factors are presented here for consideration and assessment. URLs are included for validation of the facts presented.

1) $11 billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare and social services to illegal aliens each year. (Courtesy of the American taxpayer. There is an apparent conflict between this source and the source at Item # 8 in the total cost shown. An average of the two figures involved gives a total of $56 billion for this item. In crunching figures for total cost for illegal alien immigrants, it is probably best to use the $56 billion figure for this item.)

2) 2.2 billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.

3) $2.5 billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid and emergency medical care for illegal aliens. (Our emergency rooms are being inundated by illegal aliens on a daily basis and can no longer adequately care for American citizens – those who pay the bill for ER services. This problem grows rapidly each day.)

4) $12 billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English. (The trend seems to be toward compelling their American classmates to learn Spanish. This is outrageous!)

5) $17 billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. (We need to re-look the 14th Amendment to our Constitution. It may only need redefining but might need revision.)

6) $3 million dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. (This statistic was developed over a year ago and is growing rapidly.)

7) 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.

8) $90 billion dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare and Social Services. (There is an apparent conflict between this source and the source at Item #1. I have taken an average of the two figures to arrive at the total cost t to the American taxpayer.)

9) The illegal aliens cause $200 billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages. (To say illegal immigrants do jobs American workers won’t do is ludicrous. Pay American workers at least the minimum wage and they will take the jobs. Paying workers – illegals or American – below minimum wage is breaking the law).

10) Illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that’s two-and-a-half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US. (Remember that, in almost every case, illegal alien criminals are defended by a Public Defender - a court appointed lawyer paid for by the American taxpayer.)

11) During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border along with as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from terrorist countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the US from the Southern border. (The cost to the American taxpayer in coping with illegal drugs coming from Mexico cannot be easily arrived at and are, indeed, almost incalculable. Building the state-of-the-art security fence, already budgeted, would curtail the lion’s share of this drug traffic. If for no other reason than that the fence must be built.)

12) The National Policy Institute estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 billion and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.” (The concept of mass deportation may seem laughable at first but is a very real and viable option as I pointed out in an article in the New Media Journal July 28, 2007.)

13) In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 billion in remittances back to their countries of origin. (This may be good for the Mexican economy but does nothing for the American economy. That money was lost to the US economy so is included in the total cost to the US)

14) The “Dark Side” of illegal immigration: Nearly one million sex crimes committed by illegal immigrants in the United States.” (There is no viable means of computing the total monetary cost to the American taxpayer for coping with these crimes – but the cost alone in medical, rehab and legal fees is surely staggering. The cost in terms of human suffering by victims is not addressed here.)

Snopes is provided for those who wish to verify a particular item.

If this doesn’t bother you can it be that you don't really care what happens to our country or what losing it will mean to our children and grand children? On the other hand, if it does cause you serious concern, share this information with your friends and ask them to do the same.

Form your own political action group with the stated purpose of pressuring your elected representatives to accomplish the following actions if they want to remain in office. Do this on your own if necessary but preferably with a neighborhood political action group. Tell your elected officials and as many other lawmakers as possible that they must:

▪ Seal the border with Mexico before even attempting to pass any more legislation dealing with illegal alien immigrants. They must do this NOW.

This will mean utilization of the National Guard and Army Reserve Forces, increasing Immigration Control Enforcement (ICE) and Border Patrol personnel strengths and use of Active Military Forces as may be required. (Nothing in our Constitution prohibits the use of our Active Military Forces for defending our country while they are stationed in our country. Quite to the contrary – that is exactly what they were organized to do starting with the birth of our nation.) We want the fence built NOW. No more delays or excuses. Use the Army Corps of Engineers to oversee accomplishment of the task of building the fence.

▪ Revise the 14th Amendment of our Constitution, if necessary, to close the apparent loophole that allows babies born to illegal immigrants while they are in the U.S. to automatically receive American citizenship. This must be done NOW. No more automatic citizenship for “anchor” babies. Every day delayed hurts our country and saps its resources further. No more American tax dollars for illegal alien babies.

▪ Immediately, start deporting all illegal alien immigrants that have been in the U.S. less than five years. Screen all remaining illegals for those who have committed a felony (i.e., have a criminal record) or found running drugs and/or selling drugs. These should be deported immediately after being informed that if they return to this country and are apprehended, they will be incarcerated for five years without hope of parole. Deport all illegals, now incarcerated and serving time, immediately after completion of their sentence.

▪ Enforce laws precluding businesses, large and small, from hiring an illegal alien immigrant. First offense should be a warning posted publicly, broadcasted and carry a notice that a second offense will bring a massive fine sufficient to significantly impact on the business operations of the firm(s) concerned. Third offense would bring heavy fines, possible closure of the business and possible jail sentences for those who continued to hire illegal alien immigrants.

▪ Issue national authority, mandated by federal law, for all city, county and state police to arrest, detain and report to ICE any and all illegal aliens encountered.

▪ All remaining illegals must be documented and told that if they wish to remain in this country, they must apply for citizenship and wait their turn behind those immigrants who have already applied for citizenship. They will be told there will be no amnesty for anyone. They will not be eligible for Social Security until they attain citizenship. They will not receive reduced tuition fees for college education and will not be eligible for welfare until they receive a Green Card. They will be told that they must learn to speak English as a prerequisite for attaining citizenship. They will be told that if they are convicted of a crime they will be deported.

The foregoing calls for some stern tough decisions. These are stern, tough times we live in. Time is running out on us. Two years from now will probably be too late. We must act now with alacrity and ironbound determination. The practice of sitting on our duffs and “Let George do it” won’t save us now. If we are to save our country for our children, grand children – and ourselves, for what is left of the rest of our lives on this earth – we must act NOW.

We must initiate and conduct an ongoing assault on our lawmakers at every level by phone, e-mail, fax messages, snail mail and personal visits.

We must continue the assault until our demands are met. This is a major election year. That is in our favor. If we act soon enough, we just might be able to save our country.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: We are Losing Our Country...Can We Save It?

Thread stickied due to the gold mine of facts and statistics here.

Thanks Rick!

Thanks

« Chileans to James Bond: This isn't Bolivia! | Main
    Mexico reconquers California? Absolut drinks to that!

The latest advertising campaign in Mexico from Swedish vodka maker Absolut promises to push all the right buttons south of the U.S. border, but it could ruffle a few feathers in El Norte.

The billboard and press campaign, created by advertising agency Teran\TBWA and now running in Mexico, is a colorful map depicting what the Americas might look like in an "Absolut" -- i.e., perfect -- world.

The U.S.-Mexico border lies where it was before the Mexican-American war of 1848 when California, as we now know it, was Mexican territory and known as Alta California.

Following the war, the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo saw the Mexican territories of Alta California and Santa Fé de Nuevo México ceded to the United States to become modern-day California, Texas, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado and Arizona. (Texas actually split from Mexico several years earlier to form a breakaway republic, and was voluntarily annexed by the United States in 1846.)

The campaign taps into the national pride of Mexicans, according to Favio Ucedo, creative director of leading Latino advertising agency Grupo Gallegos in the U.S.

Ucedo, who is from Argentina, said: “Mexicans talk about how the Americans stole their land, so this is their way of reclaiming it. It’s very relevant and the Mexicans will love the idea.”

But he said that were the campaign to run in the United States, it might fall flat.

“Many people aren’t going to understand it here. Americans in the East and the North or in the center of the county -- I don’t know if they know much about the history.

“Probably Americans in Texas and California understand perfectly and I don’t know how they’d take it.”

Meanwhile, the campaign has been circulating on the blogs and generating strong responses from people north of the border.

“I find this ad deeply offensive, and needlessly divisive. I will now make a point of drinking other brands. And 'vodka and tonic' is my drink,” said one visitor, called New Yorker, on MexicoReporter.com.

Reader Paul Green goes into a discussion on the blog Gateway Pundit of whether the U.S. territories ever belonged to Mexico in the first place, and the News12 Long island site invited people to boycott Absolut, with one user, called LivingSmall, writing: “If you drink Absolut vodka, you can voice your approval or disapproval of this advertising campaign with your purchases. I know I will be switching to Grey Goose or Stoli and will never have another bottle of Absolut in my house.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Guess what vodka I won't ever be drinking?

Besides, who wants to drink mass produced shit that has to rely on a flashy ad campaign to get customers? I think I'll stick with real vodka...

Thanks

I've got a few "ad" ideas of my own that Absolut could use South of the border but, they are going to have to wait to be made until I have a little more free time.

Thanks

All Americans sould see that absolute ad. After that, their sales should drop off the table. We could have a absolute 'tea' party. We could all dress up like illegal Mexicans and dump that crap in the ocean.
    Beetle - Give me liberty or give me something to aim at.

A monster lies in wait for me
    A stew of pain and misery
    But feircer still in life and limb
    the me that lays in wait for him

Hey liberal!

You can't handle the truth!

Thanks

Okay, here are my ads I think Absolut should run in Mexico instead...

Thanks

LOL

good ads Ryan!

Hey liberal!

Thanks

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,346964,00.html

It aint gunna matter to me, but Absolute appologizes...

Hey liberal!

Thanks

"As a global company, we recognize that people in different parts of the world may lend different perspectives or interpret our ads in a different way than was intended in that market, and for that we apologize."
    I love this apology!

Translation: "We're sorry you're too stupid to see this from the poor Mexicans' perspective like we so thoughtfully intended and got offended by a stupid line on a map."

Thanks

It's funny how historical fact has little to do with the history the left wants us to believe.
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

-Father Denis O'Brien of the United States Marine Corp.

cool person
    Thanks

I believe that America can be saved by kicking the Mexicans out

Thanks

Just listen to this arrogant bastard.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...te_secure.html
    Ab Urbe Condita 2761

Thanks

Democrats, using Alinsky techniques.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Yep, saw that asshole on Beck's show. I don't know if I could have restrained myself from < TOS Viloation > him!

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Ryan, great ads!

---------------------

I heard the exchange with Rep. Pete Stark (D-CA) yesterday on Hannity (radio). That sorry SOB is a disgrace! Rep. Stark works for the people, and he should never have ridiculed the person asking the questions.

--------------------

In answer to the original question: We are Losing Our Country...Can We Save It?

I gonna have to go with, "No."

It's too late.

The only question now is, "How bad will it get."

Once Kagan gets into office, this are gonna get bad.

She either lied or refused to directly answer questions. Once she's sitting, she'll be Barry O.'s pawn.

This ship is going down.

I'll never stop what I'm doing - and I'm not giving up.

I'm just facing the reality.

cool person
    Thanks

/

Thanks

Cylon

First off, you misreported a post. Please, take a moment and wander back up there to RE-READ what was said. NO ONE called you a name. Go and READ what the guy posted.

Second... I want you to take a deep, deep breath and think before you post ANYTHING else.

Third... you've been warned by the site OWNER to behave. Now, you've gotten out of the wood work and I'm someone you really, really do not want to piss off. I don't give warnings, I don't make threats.

This message is not a warning - this is a statement of fact here. You're about to screw up big time, so do yourself a favor and shut up. While you can do it on your own.
    Libertatem Prius!

cool person
    Thanks

ok i'm sorry i will read the posts from now on and think before i act.

Thanks

It appears that multitudes of Americans, and the rest of the world too, have seen what's really happening. "Too late"?, possibly not. So many are responding. Some things which are not good have been slowed. There was a report or two which stated illegals have begun to move out of the USA.

Thread Information