Thread: Quote of the Day

Thanks

Default Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day

I want freedom and to live a normal life with my family.

—Abdul Qadeer Khan, former Pakistani nuclear scientist and admitted head of an international nuclear smuggling ring, seeking a release from house arrest.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day

These missiles have the range of 2,000, 2,500, and up to 3,000 kilometers -- they will reach the targets they need to reach. But how to fight them? So far there is nothing to fight them with.

--Retired Russian Gen. Anatoliy Kornukov, on potential threats he says would overwhelm missile defenses around Moscow.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Here is one of my own:

Give me liberty or give me something to aim at.

Cause Patton said something like, 'no dumb bastard ever won a war by dieing for his Country. You fight and make the other dumb bastard die for his Country'.

Another Basic training story:

A DI was asking us why we joined the Army. I answered, so I could fight and die for my Country. He said, ' wrong answer. No dumb bastard ever won a war by dieing for his Country. You fight and make the other dumb bastard die for his Country'. I remember thinking to myself that this man is BRILLIANT! He must be the smartest man I had ever known. Then I learned later that Patton said that. I still think that DI was perty smart, but he wasn't Patton.
    Beetle - Give me liberty or give me something to aim at.

A monster lies in wait for me
    A stew of pain and misery
    But feircer still in life and limb
    the me that lays in wait for him

Hey liberal!

You can't handle the truth!

Thanks

Quote of the Day

If you come to me and say in your wisdom to cut here and cut there, I and my colleagues will not assume responsibility if in a couple of years we see another Chernobyl or a nuclear terrorist or a clandestine nuclear program.

— Mohamed ElBaradei, outgoing director general of the International Atomic Energy Agency, regarding the continued impasse over increasing the organization's budget.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote of the Day

If you quoted him right, he is absolutely wrong.

— Ali Asghar Soltanieh, Iran's ambassador to the International Atomic Energy Agency, after IAEA chief Mohamed ElBaradei said he believed Tehran wanted the ability to produce nuclear weapons.

(See previous quote)
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote of the Day

By God, if I had such weapons, I would have used them in the fight against the U.S.

--Former Iraqi Dictator Saddam Hussein, to U.S. agents during a 2004 interrogation, regarding whether Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

The above was a lie. He had them. We know he had them. He moved them to Syria.
    Libertatem Prius!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    The above was a lie. He had them. We know he had them. HeThe Russians helped him moved them to Syria.

Thanks

Rambo, your number's up. I've had it with your bullshit. No more of this out to pasture routine. You've ben guarding the shade long enough.

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

Thanks

“I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you’re not patriotic.” Hillary Clinton

(Ok she said that in 2003)
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

“There was this rising movement in the early nineties that was basically not just a carefully orchestrated plot by people of extreme right-wing views but one that fell into fertile soil because there were so many people for whom the world no longer made sense. They wanted a simple, clear explanation of what was an inherently complex, mixed picture full of challenges that required not only changes in public policy, but personnel conduct and imagination about the world we were living in. So demonizing the government and the people that work for it sort of fit that — and there were a lot of people who were in the business back then of saying that the biggest threat to our liberty and the cause of our economic problems was the federal government itself.” Bill Clinton
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote of the Day

The nuclear dam is giving way before our eyes... Iran's leaders are getting away with this stunning assault on U.S. and global security while we and our allies appear to be doing nothing but huffing and puffing.

-- U.S. Representative Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-Fla.), criticizing the failure to halt Iran disputed nuclear activities.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote of the Day

What sense does it make for Britain to give up its nuclear deterrent, which is the policy of some parties, while at the same time Iran and North Korea are gaining theirs? I think people would think it was ludicrous.

-- British Prime Minister Gordon Brown.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Rules For Africa

1. Everything in Africa bites. Even the plants. If it doesn't bite, it stings.

2. If you stay still long enough, something will come eat you.

3. Never try to outrun anything in Africa. You'll lose. Even Jesse Owens would lose.

4. Know how to shoot and have your rifle sighted in. The Swahili word for hunters who don't do this translates to "Lion poop" for a reason.

5. If you kill any game within an hour of twilight, you will be walking back to camp, covered in tasty blood all the predators can smell -- alone.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Stole this from somewhere... was the funniest thing I saw today:

There was a news report recently about the airline stripping a group of guys of their nail clippers, etc. Only problem was they all had weapons with full combat loads and they were ALLOWED those. It was a group of soldiers being deployed via commercial aircraft. Even the 1st Sgt had to sigh at the insanity of taking clippers away from a guy with an M-16 in his hands.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    Stole this from somewhere... was the funniest thing I saw today:
    That one has morphed. They had guns but no ammo in the prior version.

I call bullshit on the whole story.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

I kinda figured it was one of those urban legends. It just struck me as "funny" this morning.

But, honestly, it really DOES sound like the TSA doesn't it? LOL
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

(Saw this on a British site today.... )

Originally Posted by clinne
    If the SHTF ever happened in any of its forms what ways are you going to protect yourself from the undesirable elements in society... knowing that in this country having firearms is kind of a difficult thing to aquire, and knowing that in other countries owning firearms is a lot eaiser, what ways have you thought about protecting yourself or can protect yourself...?

I will dial 999 and wait like a good citizen, if the response time is longer than the usual 3-4days I'll walk straight down to the nearest Police Station and give them a piece of my mind as a Tax Payer who pays their wages......... then after having made my assailants wait, I'll go home apologise nicely and give them everything they want, making sure they don't take anything that may harm them or infringe on their human rights
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

"Hold over the sink you are bleeding on the new carpet."...

My mother after one of my many childhood misadventures.,
    "Still waitin on the Judgement Day"

Thanks

Lol!!!!!!
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information