Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Escalating Border War

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Default Re: Our Escalating Border War

Militia Members Guarding the Border Themselves

Updated: Tuesday, 06 Jul 2010, 7:34 AM MDT
    Published : Monday, 05 Jul 2010, 10:22 PM MDT

BISBEE, Ariz. - Members of a citizen militia in southern Arizona spent the 4th of July weekend patrolling the border. They say the situation is out of control, and that the government hasn't done enough to curb the flow of illegal immigrants and drugs into Arizona.

The armed group of private citizens has taken it upon themselves to protect the border region -- with or without the help of law enforcement agencies -- and militia membership is growing.

When Tombstone resident Bill Davis started the Cochise County Militia in 2001, he wanted the makeshift organization to be the eyes and ears of the Border Patrol.

The team is made up of everyone from ex-military to ordinary Joes, and they look for illegal border crossers. While some are carrying handguns, the mission of this militia is to observe and report and help those crossing the border illegally if there's a medical emergency.

"Some people say the border is just too big there's nothing we can do about it that's wrong that's crazy we have to do something about it," says Tom Fellows.

Fellows has taken matters into his own hands. He says that local law enforcement and even the Border Patrol can't stem the tide of human and drug smuggling.

"It's pretty apparent the President and the government does not want to address this situation, so as it was in the old days, it's going to be up to us to protect ourselves down here."

Last month, another group of volunteer vigilantes headed for the known smuggling corridor in Pinal County, armed and ready for a confrontation with members of Mexican drug cartels.

As the debate over illegal immigration and border security stay in the national spotlight, people like these militia members vow they'll continue the patrols to protect themselves and their neighbors.

"It's only addressed when it's politically expedient and then it falls off the radar," says Fellows.

The Cochise County Militia is not a new organization, but much like the Minutemen Civil Defense Corps and other independent vigilante groups that regularly patrol the desert, the focus on the immigration issue, along with some very high profile cases of violence on the border, is leading membership in those organizations to increase.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

ICE director: states shouldn't follow Arizona lead

RICHMOND, Va.—The director of the nation's immigration enforcement agency says states should not follow Arizona's lead and enact strict new immigration laws because ridding the country of illegal immigrants is the federal government's job.

Director John Morton says he doesn't think 50 different immigration enforcement laws is the answer to the nation's immigration troubles.

Arizona's law takes effect July 29th and directs police enforcing other laws to ask about a suspect's immigration status if there is reason to believe that the person is in the U.S. illegally.

Opponents have said the law will lead to racial profiling, and so far seven lawsuits, including one from the federal government, have been filed to try to stop its implementation.

So far, lawmakers in about 20 states have said they will push similar measures, with bills already filed in Rhode Island and four other states.

White House Picks Critic of Local Immigration Enforcement for Key Role at ICE

By Stephen Clark
    Published June 25, 2010
    | FOXNews.com

The Obama administration has tapped an outspoken critic of immigration enforcement on the local level to oversee and promote partnerships between federal and local officials on the issue.

Harold Hurtt, a former police chief in Houston and Phoenix, has been hired as the director for the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's Office of State and Local Coordination. Starting July 6, Hurtt will supervise outreach and communication between ICE, local law enforcement agencies, tribal leaders and representatives from non-governmental organizations.

"Chief Hurtt is a respected member of the law enforcement community and understands the concerns of local law enforcement leaders," said John Morton, the Homeland Security assistant secretary for ICE. "His experience and skills will be an invaluable asset to the ICEs outreach and coordination efforts."

But as a police chief, Hurtt was a supporter of "sanctuary city" policies, by which illegal immigrants who don't commit crimes can live without fear of exposure or detainment because police don't check for immigration papers.

He also, during his tenure as Houston police chief, criticized ICE's key program that draws on local law enforcement's support.

"There's no way you can head up an office if you don't believe in what the office is supposed to do," Curtis Collier of U.S. Border Watch, told the Houston Chronicle.

"Immigration and Customs Enforcement's primary mission is to protect the American people. If this guy believes any of these programs should not be enforced, he's certainly going to be a very weak advocate for them."

Kelly Nantel, a spokeswoman for ICE, told FoxNews.com that Hurtt has always been a proponent of the jail model of the 287(g) program, which gives local police authority to initiate deportation proceedings against illegal immigrants linked to serious crimes -- but as a police chief, he didn't favor more proactive local enforcement because he didn't believe it was the best utilization of his resources.

"I think the critics are only talking about half of what he said," she said.

"He's always been a strong proponent of every law enforcement agency making those decision on their own."

Critics say his pro-immigration policies enabled illegal immigrants to kill two police officers and seriously injure another in Phoenix before he left in 2005 and to kill an officer in Houston before he retired in 2009.

The widow of one of the officers, Rodney Johnson, who was fatally shot by an illegal immigrant with a long criminal record, is suing Hurtt for enacting policies that she says led to his death.

But Nantel dismissed such allegations.

"The responsibility of those homicides lies on the shoulder of the individuals who committed the crimes," Nantel said.

Hurtt's position at ICE reportedly pays $180,000 a year.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Hmmm: What’s Washington planning at our southern border?

By Michelle Malkin • July 14, 2010 10:16 AM

Sharing a couple of interesting e-mails from my mailbag over the past week…

From reader D…

Hello Michelle-

I am a federal employee…who often does field work near the border.

Last week we were told to not travel to field sites within 5 mi of the border between Buenos Aires Nat Wildlife Refuge and Douglas, i.e basically all of the SE Arizona border.

This decision was apparently based on communications with the Border Patrol and is supposed to be a temporary situation.

I have no other information and don’t know if any other agencies are issuing similar warnings. But, this leads me to believe that some US operation is planned or the Border Patrol is anticipating something from across the border.

I thought this odd enough to forward it because you may receive related info and so that you be tuned into news from the area.

And from an AZ insider…

There is a huge gearing-up of ICE/BP regarding what may be a major drug enforcement Ops in southern AZ.

Agents brought in from all over the US for a 2-3 month TDY. Unusual that all directives are coming from Napolitano’s D.C. henchmen.

With Napolitano’s long history of adoration towards Mexican government officials, there is concern that this could lead to some type of giant ambush caused by our very own double agent (the Director of Homeland Insecurity).

Something very peculiar is happening and I am concerned that AZ is going to be punished in a big way…

…some of the more seasoned agents are concerned about this Washington-driven investigation…Some think that this is going to be for show. Others are really concerned for their own health and safety.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Nothing personal.... but this is like a troop movement if you ask me.

Why tell the bad guys we're gearing up? Why would Michelle Malkin be posting such things?
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Just to put things in perspective, in about two weeks I am going back to my hometown in Sonora (state bordering Arizona). Things here in Monterrey are getting out of control. The funny thing is that I will drive from Monterrey to San Antonio then on to Tucson via El paso and down to Sonora from there. I'd rather drive 1000 more miles than drive cross country through Mexico.

Thanks

The Federal Government refuses to secure the border while the area becomes some of the most dangerous territory in America where even LEO won't tread.

The Arizona Citizen Militia (ACM) is now on the border and their plan is to step up and start securing areas. The ACM has a call to all Militia members across the nation to volunteer for a securing operation to start in August.

Citizen Militia from multiple states are starting to show up in numbers and become organized.

This Administrations last encounter with Militia resulted in raids DHS/FBI/JATF Raids In MI and OH on suspicions that gleaned very little.

This Administration has called the Militia racist and bigoted while in contrast Eric Holder just dropped the charges on Black Panthers for voter intimidation.

Many do not believe this Administration wants to secure the border.

Their actions are speaking much louder than their words.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

You know that last message above pretty much lays out the beginning of the end.

I hope everyone realizes this.

I don't think AMERICA will fall apart, but I sure as hell see a three way fight.

Gangs vs the militias vs the US government and the citizens of the US are gonna be caught in the middle on this.
    Libertatem Prius!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Monterrey_jack View Post
    Just to put things in perspective, in about two weeks I am going back to my hometown in Sonora (state bordering Arizona). Things here in Monterrey are getting out of control. The funny thing is that I will drive from Monterrey to San Antonio then on to Tucson via El paso and down to Sonora from there. I'd rather drive 1000 more miles than drive cross country through Mexico.
    I don't blame you!

I don't know if you heard anything about this but this video was shot in Reynosa a couple days ago:

That's a LOT of $$$ in ammo that was expended!

Thanks

I just watched a short, very quick video of people being filmed moving across the screen.

The videos are from several cameras hidden and setup along the border. More than 700 people crossed over 39 days.

One group MARCHED IN, in step.

My friends those were military personnel. Mexican appearing, but military nontheless. They were IN STEP, MARCHING IN.

WTF?

Others carried weapons and ammo boxes.

In those days the cameras were set up NOT ONE FEDERAL AGENT CAME THROUGH!
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

red cocaine // thanks for the update folks. This op may be a real soviet juggernaut. O and thanx for the foto ops, vector on de zeta arsenal. This looks to be a bloody mess, with brief eco-fallout and many greedy asian bagmen cashing in on peso-dollar shenanigans.

Rick- I'm not privy to the video, & quite frankly "anarchy" exists in many countries and is advancing rapidly in the border states of Mexico.

This is classic Soviet stategy, since the 20's. "Military march" is taught still from 4-17 yrs., kinder thru high school. So the cosmic ninja turtle tatoed dingbats that march- and pretty well- were primed in the primary school, not the official military ranks.

The soviet strategy is to increase friction(separation & division), war if possible of two major American nations based on Christianity and capitalism, dependent on one another for resources, oil/food/other resources/manpower & spiritual energy.

The gramschi juggernaut is not so firmly entrenched in Mexico, yet it is easier to lead the huddled somewhat oppressed masses of cartel thugs to a massacre.

If there is a big op down the pike, it will likely be seized upon as an opportunity to further splinter/scissor US-Mexican relations & further diminish state & fed control in Mexico. The soviet objective- to thwart oil-sharing w/ US, and increase anarchy in Mexico- leaving 3 options- 1.increased sincere coop between mex-US, 2.US annexes Mexico as territory sin gobierno, 3.Mexico cedes to soviet control.

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

Thanks

The video was shown on FNC yesterday morning.

I'm at work and can't get to videos on the internet for the most part. They are probably out there available but I can't show them to you.

I will say that there is NO DOUBT in my mind that one of the groups they showed had military training. It is not a coincidence that these men were in step. People do not NATURALLY fall into step with one another, but military personnel, especially those who've practiced together DO walk in step! Especially those trained in combat.

It is a gut feeling and I can't prove my statements, but what I know I saw were military men crossing the US-Mexican border just north of Arizona.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Eric Holder during 1993 under Janet Reno was believed to have some level of responsibility for Ruby Ridge and the Waco siege which resulted in a massacre of 82 civilians mostly women, children and the elderly provoking many Americans to begin having a serious distrust of the Clinton Administration.

In contrast Eric's recent handling of the 911 Islamic terrorists and now Black Panthers with Islamic ties reveals patterns that leads to very disturbing conclusions.

Speaking of the Clinton Administration, one of their top officials just stated in an interview that Obama needs a terror attack like 911 or the OKC bombing to sway the tide of public opinion and have the opportunity to demonstrate that he is a leader who can command confidence.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Obama’s Race War is Right on Schedule
    from JB Williams
    Friday, 16 July 2010 05:19

Instead of using federal powers to uphold laws protecting our nation's borders, the Obama administration has chosen to use the full weight of the federal government to attack the state of Arizona for attempting to legally enforce standing immigration laws.

This is consistent with Team Obama's heavy-handed dictatorial tyranny over the states and the people, which has manifest in several full frontal assaults on both state and individual rights. But there is much more to it than meets the eye for most American citizens.

It is all part of a grand plan for leftist political domination...

Three Sanctuary States - Fifty Sanctuary Cities

Most folks are not aware of the fact that we have three US states which openly welcome and protect illegal immigration by way of state statute. They are Alaska, Oregon and Maine. Illegal immigrants are welcome anywhere within these three states.

However, there are
    at least 24 other states that account for more than 50 "sanctuary cities." Washington, California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia and Florida.

By no coincidence, these same states show up on a few other important lists...

• States in the most financial trouble
    • States with the highest violent crime rates
    • States with the highest unemployment
    • States with the most drug and gang activity
    • States with the highest abortion rates
    • States with the highest foreclosure rates

Now, have you noticed that all of these states and cities are currently in violation of federal immigration laws?

Arizona's new law is designed to uphold existing federal immigration and naturalization laws.

Obama shouldn't be suing Arizona for its new law. He should be suing three states and more than fifty cities for their violations of federal immigration laws via their "sanctuary" statutes, all of which violate federal law.

Who's coming to America these days?

In the case of illegal immigrants, it is law breakers, criminals, gang thugs, drug runners and the occasional Jihadist.

Decent, honest, hard working families seeking a better life for their families come here LEGALLY, as they have for more than two hundred years now. Legal immigrants are welcome here in America, so long as they abide by our laws, respect our culture, and seek to assimilate into society becoming equal citizens in every way.

Why won't leftists like Obama differentiate between these two very different scenarios?

A Race War in the Making!

Even if you object to both the white and black halves of Barack Obama's communist policies, it is only the black half that matters. After all, if Obama was 100% white (instead of 50% white), your objection to his communist manifesto by executive order wouldn't be an act of "racism," now would it.

Therefore, we must focus on only the black half of his family tree. Keep this in mind when asking why Obama's Department of Justice refused to prosecute blatant voter intimidation by
    ACORN Black Panthers during the 2008 election.

Likewise, white American's cannot oppose illegal immigration without Obama & Co. pointing out that they must "hate Mexicans," since it is largely Mexicans who have made a trade out of breaking and entering at our southern border. Once again, the race card is played...

Even worse, Obama's Muslim outreach is developing in the form of mosques popping up all over the country, including potentially at 9/11 ground zero, and Sharia Law is even taking hold in certain communities now overrun with Islamic immigrants.

Opposing this is also an "act of racism" according to Obama & Co. The race card is the only card being played in the deck of tricks by
    Alinsky, Ayers and Cloward-Piven - and that's because it works!

If every opponent of anti-American hogwash can be played off as some racist crackpot, the leftist agenda can march forward unchallenged. Who wants to be known as a "racist?"

Now for the Bad News

Via leftist groups like
    LaRaza on behalf of illegal immigrants, ACORN, the NAACP and the New Black Panther Party on behalf of blacks, and CAIR on behalf of Jihadists, the Obama administration is creating the perfect racially charged storm across America.

None of these groups are listed on the
    Southern Poverty Law Center list of "potential domestic terrorists" used by Obama's Department of Homeland Security as the playbook for dealing with domestic terrorism, national security or racial tensions. Only "right-wing" constitutionally grounded taxpayers and military veterans make the list of "potential threats" under the Obama administration.

None of this is accidental or without purpose. Racial tensions were nonexistent in most parts of America, until Obama came on the scene.

Before Obama was elected illegal resident of the people's White House, few in America cared what color, race or religion anyone was... Since the 2008 election, the word "racism" has been exploited as a political tool to silence any and all voices of dissent.

Tea Party, 912 and Town Hall folks, largely made up of aging American taxpayers, most of them white of course, have been painted by the Obama administration and his lame stream press as "racists" and "potential" terrorists.

Yet every available film clip demonstrating any form of thuggery or violence shows Black, Mexican or Muslim Obama supporters burning the streets, trashing businesses and private property, intimidating voters, threatening citizens or actually beating up anyone daring to disagree in public.

An all out race war is being ignited by the very people who claim to want a color blind society of equality and the central front is Arizona. This is Obama's "citizen army."

People, who believe that the real American military will use force to put down citizen resisters of this administration, do not know their soldiers very well. Obama must have another army in order to put down decent American citizens opposed to communism in America.

Obama's "citizen army" is made up of Democratic Socialists, Black Panthers, illegal immigrants from Mexico and Jihadists. They are all racially charged to attack decent American citizens, more so by the hour.

Every act of opposition to Obammunism has already been established an act of "racism" and Obama's army is ready to pounce... We are already seeing it happen is pockets around the country.

Only Nine States Ready to Defend Arizona

From
    USA Today - "Led by Michigan Attorney General Mike Cox, the chief legal officers of nine states and one U.S. territory just filed a friend-of-the-court brief supporting Arizona's controversial illegal immigration crackdown against a legal challenge by the Obama administration.

The brief was filed before a federal court in Arizona where a hearing on the federal suit has been scheduled for tomorrow." - (Full story here...)

Joining the Michigan brief:
    are Florida, Alabama, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Virginia, Texas and the territory of the Northern Mariana Islands.

Contrary to daily assertions by the Obama administration, federal laws trump state statutes ONLY when those federal laws have constitutional authority, and the state law is at odds with federal law or the US Constitution.

Our federal government is NOT the supreme authority of this land, the US Constitution is...

When the People Take Matters into their own Hands

When the federal government fails, or in this case refuses to uphold the laws of this land, the states MUST act on their own or the people WILL take matters into the own hands, left with no other alternatives.

Unless we want the citizens using civilian forces to protect the laws that protect our borders, aka our national sovereignty and security, the states will have to act where and when the federal government refuses to act. The state of Arizona made the right move and all other 49 states should be defending Arizona's right to protect its border and its people.

In Arizona, citizens have taken matters into their own hands in the form of citizen border patrols, in some cases capturing and even killing illegal invaders, members of
    Los Zetas, in the middle of the Arizona desert.

Arizona empowered state law enforcement agents to enforce existing laws, so that the people of Arizona won't have to protect their own border and neighborhoods on their own. For that, Obama is suing the state of Arizona when he should be suing every state and city with "sanctuary"

statutes. Those are the states and cities currently breaking existing federal laws.

The BIGGER Picture

In the grand scam to capture eternal political power however, Obama & Co. needs two things...

• 1. Millions of new union laborers and reliable DNC voters
    • 2. A race war

So, opposing illegal immigration, amnesty for illegals, socialized medicine, bad loans to under-qualified borrowers, buyouts and sell-offs of American manufacturers like GM and Chrysler, public sector union thuggery that holds every taxpayer hostage and much more coming down the Obama trail, then you MUST be a "racist."

Because if you aren't, there will be no race war and Obama will go down in history as the most anti-American thug to ever sit in the Oval Office.

Since that can't be allowed to happen, you must be a "racist."

Sources

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxP1p...eature=related

http://vcn.bc.ca/citizens-handbook/rules.html

http://cloward-piven.com/

http://www.sanctuarycities.info/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LHRzxgAxRo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h5dB...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LjZ-LCOW5M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDpze...layer_embedded

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/g...asp?grpid=6989

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...tion-lawsuit/1

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/americ...els/index.html

JB Williams
    www.JB-Williams.com

JBWilliams09@gmail.com

www.FreedomForce.us

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

I will say that there is NO DOUBT in my mind that one of the groups they showed had military training.

The "zetas" have US military training, albeit decades old. Probably all the drug cartels have some former official Mex military inserts. All have easy access to uniforms. Any Mexican that passed the 5th grade can march better than Komsomol.
    The drug scum and the "drug war" is endless. The "Chinese plot to drug US population" won and the sub-soviet drug lords of the south are like gramschian spetsnaz robots. Blame is pushed on US populace as consumers/US laws and holes for providing xtra arms(though most are ak47) //other blames are shoved on corruption in Mexican govt. //no incentive for bad guys to stay good, no money for decent folk to stay home and live poor.

Try to send a vieo link later, Rick. It will likely just scare me more to reality. These groups consider 3000 machine guns, 30 vehicles & buku ammo as chump change. They're proud & posessed. What else could explain the brutal murders (hanging mex officials w/ nuts in mouth) tortures & kidnappings.

Rhetorically- I'm also 99% sure you saw military men crossing the border marching. I am also 99.9% sure they were not official mex govt troops. The drug gangs are big, at war and not just for profit or against the mex govt./us govt or for any ideology. They have big internal $$- bigger than "union" machines in US. Perhaps a 50 billion industry, with easy soviet money to boot. It's a big problem that requires a big pow wow... treaties, truces, changes in laws and execution. Small and big ops and politics as usual is just flaming the fire.

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

Thanks

Hezbollah's Here!

Andrew C. McCarthy, lead prosecutor in the trial of "Blind Sheik" Omar Abdel-Rahman and 10 other Muslim terrorists for the 1993 World Trade Center bombings, has been warning Americans of the threat from Muslim terrorism. On Fox News this morning while promoting his new book about the Islamist challenge to Americans' freedom, "The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left Sabotage America", he discussed a Kuwaiti newspaper report about Hezbollah on the US Mexican boarder. It has long been known that Hezbollah was active in South and Central America and has roots in the US. Mexican authorities have now discovered a Hezbollah network in Tijuana, across the border from Texas, closer to American homes than the terrorist hideouts in the Bekaa Valley are to Israel.

As McCarthy notes, here in the US we are threatened by both physical terrorism and the political attack from Muslims, supported by Liberal/Progressives here:
    "While Islamists carefully execute their plans to impose Allah's law, which directly contradicts the bedrock principles of American society, President Obama and the Left are not only asleep at the wheel, but complicit in the effort. Simply put, the prognosis for liberty could not be more dire," he writes.
    The alliance between Mr. Obama's hard-left followers and radical political Islam, also known as Islamism, has its roots in a relationship that has been around since at least the last century, Mr. McCarthy said.
    He said that people are now afraid to say anything negative against Muslims or Muslim groups because they think they would be perceived as racist. (Washington Times)
    Hezbollah on the border:
    Its goal, according to a Kuwaiti newspaper that reported on the investigation: to strike targets in Israel and the West.
    Over the years, Hezbollah – rich with Iranian oil money and narcocash – has generated revenue by cozying up with Mexican cartels to smuggle drugs and people into the U.S. [snip]
    In March, Adm. James Stavridis, then head of the U.S. Southern Command, which includes Latin America, warned a Senate committee hearing: "We see Hezbollah acting throughout the region in proselytizing, fund-raising, involved in the drug trade."
    Now they are right across the Rio Grande - a stone's throw. (New York Daily News, via National Terror Alert)
    Yesterday at the Counterterrorism Blog Walid Phares had a fantastic article on Irans Global Terror Reach where Phares gives the reader an excellent history of Hezbollah from Iran, to Syria, Hamas connections, Iran's stooges in Iraq and Afghanistan, Yemen, Saudia Arabia, the Gulf, North Africa, Egypt, East and West Africa, Turkey, Qatar, Europe and into the Americas.

Phares states, "Because it cannot project much conventional military power, Iran threatens the United States, Israel and other democracies by unconventional means. Through the use of its terrorist surrogates—such as Hezbollah—Tehran's reach extends around the world."
    Stretching into the Americas
    Iran's longest arm stretches into Latin America. As of the early 1990s, Hezbollah had established a presence in the tri-border area between Brazil, Argentinaand Paraguay. This lawless zone enables the Khomeinist network to develop illegal financial activities and train and plan for terrorist attacks in the region. The 1992 bombing of the Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires and the 1994 bombing of a Jewish center there are prime examples of Tehran's terrorist activities and global reach.

Iran and the Chaves regime

With the rise of the Hugo Chavez regime, Iran's Latin American presence expanded even further. The Venezuelan strongman has signed several agreements with Ahmadinejad's regime, including an April 2009 defense treaty that provides for military and intelligence cooperation.

Venezuela has granted Hezbollah operatives permission to organize their presence under the protection of Iran's Pasdaran and local intelligence, and according to U.S. Department of Defense reports, the Venezuelans are providing Iranian units with Spanish language instruction with the aim of inserting them in a Latin American context.

One of the most dangerous aspects of Iran's presence in Venezuela is the increasing ability to install Iranian missiles aimed at the United States and other countries in the region.

As of now, Iran's reach within the United States is principally—but not entirely—in the hands of Hezbollah's networks, which have been trying to recruit new agents since they established their own foundations in Lebanon in the 1980s. Working naturally through Lebanese communities, beginning with its bases in the home country, Hezbollah established groups and cells inside the U.S. in states such as Michigan, New York and North Carolina.

The main activities detected by U.S. law enforcement organizations have centered on smuggling, fundraising, and providing material support to the mother organization in Lebanon. But Hezbollah has gained valuable experience in penetrating Lebanon, Egypt, Iraq, Yemen and the countries of northern Africa, which enables Iran to do considerable damage to the U.S. in case of open conflict. American authorities have also been monitoring Iran's financial presence in the U.S., with recent discoveries showing Iranian front companies even holding assets in Manhattan.
    Go read the entire article. Phares concludes "From a U.S. counterterrorism perspective, the threats posed by Iran, Hezbollah, and its global terrorist network are considerable. But the addition of nuclear weapons into this global network of Khomeinists may well prove as dangerous if not more so than nuclear weapons in the hands of al-Qaeda."

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Hizbullah on the border

July 6, 2010

Following up on this post about the deteriorating security situation on our southern border, word comes that Mexican police have foiled an attempt to set up a Hizbullah network in Tijuana, just a stone’s throw from Public Secrets Global HQ:
    Mexico foiled an attempt by Hezbollah to establish a network in South America, a Kuwaiti newspaper reported on Tuesday.
    Hezbollah (sic) operatives employed Mexicans nationals with family ties to Lebanon to set up the network, designed to target Israel and the West, the Al-Seyassah daily said.
    According to the report, Mexican police mounted a surveillance operation on the group’s leader, Jameel Nasr, who traveled frequently to Lebanon to receive information and instructions from Hezbollah commanders there.
    Police say Nasr also made frequent trips to other countries in Latin America, including a two-month stay in Venezuela in the summer of 2008.
    Nasr was living in Tijuana, Mexico at the time of his arrest, the report said.
    The report follows warnings from the United States that Hezbollah and its backer Iran are stepping up operations in the region.
    Given our government’s notable lack of concern for border security and their recent incompetence in the Detroit, Ft. Hood, and New York City incidents, and bearing in mind the well-known corruptibility of the state and local police* in Mexico, I’m sure you can imagine just how secure I feel at the moment. Hizbullah mounted the 1983 attack on the Marine barracks in Beirut on Iran’s orders, and I’ve no doubt they’re trying to establish sleeper networks in the US, “just in case.”

I’ve said it before, but it bears repeating: They’re still trying to kill us. Lots of us.

*(The article doesn’t specify, but I assume these were Mexican Federal police in the investigation.)

LINKS: Much more from Fausta and Flopping Aces.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Those guys marching in on the FOX videos... Hizbola? Anyone?

Those who wanted to see that stuff, it's supposed to be on the FN site, it's under something about filming the border (I've not found it myself, but they mentioned it was there on FNC Friday)
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4284043/n...ylist_id=86856

Try that link Sami, that might be it. I can't see it at the moment though.

Here's a Youtube one (can't see that either, sorry, will try to watch later. I have a class tonight I'm going to go to about email over HF... so not sure I'll even log in tonight)
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Hizbola? Anyone?

That's a horse of a different color. I suspect their use of border route infiltration as 90% probable to certain. However the article vector posted alluded to Lebonese-Mexican national collaboration w/ Hizzie inflitration. True, there is a significant Lebonese-Mexican national populace. True, all is possible w/ or for money. However it is a stereo-typical (wnd type inflamatory) incitive 0-x% truth that Lebonese-Mexicans aid Hizzies. Those who I know are moral, capitalist and often Maronite Catholics.

canto XXV Dante

Shema Israel

Thanks

July 16, 2010
    New Video of Illegals Along Arizona Border

Group promoting border enforcement uses hidden cameras to record illegal immigrants streaming into the country

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thread Information