Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Escalating Border War

Thanks

Default Re: Mexican Incursion Confirmed

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1585617/posts

I'm really starting to like the Minuteman project. I'm thinking its time I supported their efforts further.

Before long we could see them put the right men into office if the above article is any indication. And then that person could put National Guardsmen on the border. Who knows.... It could start a whole revolution of politicians doing the right thing for their people rather than their own personal pocket books.
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

-Father Denis O'Brien of the United States Marine Corp.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Hudspeth County Sheriff Displays Photos, Says Mexican Official Captured In US

Hudspeth County Sheriff Displays Photos, Says Mexican Official Captured In US
    KFOX first reported on Wednesday night that Hudspeth County Sheriff Arvin West said his deputies caught a Mexican customs officer driving around one of the county roads at 9 p.m. last Sunday night.

"His official documentation saying that he is an officer. We called his comandante in Juarez that night, and the comandante verified that he was actually a Mexico customs officer. He didn't know why he was on the American side obviously, but he did verify," West said.

West said he has pictures that show the man's uniform and the SUV he was driving, without any license plates.

The officer allegedly told deputies that he was driving to work, which is at the Mexican port of entry across from Fort Hancock.

But, West said he researched the man's U.S. border crossing card and it showed he crossed two days earlier.

"It only takes forty-five minutes to an hour, that's all that it should have taken for him. It doesn't take two days from the free bridge in El Paso, Texas, to Esperanza overpass. You could walk it in less than a day," West said.

But, what disturbed West the most, is that he said officials found a Global Positioning System inside the officer's car.

"I believe that he was verifying the modes of travel for narcotics to be coming in the United States. He was approximately 12 to 15 miles from the road going into the border to get to the crossing," West said.

West said his pictures are proof that Mexican officials are crossing over the border without any official business to be here.

"Here is a prime example of a Mexican official coming over here and doing things like facilitating illegal activities without any recourse or any kind of action taken against him," West said.

He said this is something that he and other border sheriffs have been telling the U.S. government for years.

"I don't know what else we need to do to prove to the American government this stuff is happening and it's happening on a regular basis," West said.

KFOX spoke to the Mexican Consulate about this several times Thursday, and it decided that it couldn't make a comment at this time.

This is a picture Sheriff West says is the Mexican customs agent they apprehended. West says the man had crossed into the U.S. two days earlier, before being caught.

Another picture, this of clothing deputies found. The uniform looks like the type worn by Mexican Customs agents.

The Hudspeth County Sheriff shows KFOX pictures, he says proves illegal incursion by Mexican authorities.

This looks like a vehicle registration document, that West says was in the SUV driven by the detainee. It is registered in the State of San Luis Potosi -- hundreds of miles away in central Mexico.

Sheriff West showed KFOX a picture of what looks like the type of ID badge issued to Mexican Customs agents.

This is the SUV West says the man was driving. The sheriff says there were no license plates on the vehicle.

Sheriff West says this map and a GPS tracking system were found in the SUV. West believes the man may have been verifying travel routes for traffickers.

This is another picture of the man Sheriff West says is a Mexican Customs Agent. The name on what looks like a Customs ID badge that West showed KFOX, is Eduardo Mendoza Hernandez.

Thanks

Default Hudspeth Deputies Intercept Illegal Immigrants Checkpoint Finds 2 Mexican Soldiers

Hudspeth Deputies Intercept Illegal Immigrants Checkpoint Finds 2 Mexican Soldiers
    The Hudspeth County Sheriff's Office intercepts 54 illegal immigrants just 90 miles east of El Paso, and among the group are two former Mexican soldiers.

The arrests were part of Operation Linebacker. Hudspeth County Sheriff Arvin West said it shows how local law enforcement can be another line of defense along the border.

The immigrants were caught on Highway 62/180, near the Guadalupe Mountains. That's where Hudspeth County deputies set up a checkpoint and within a matter of hours intercepted three trucks and one van loaded with illegal immigrants, totaling 54 people, including two children and six women.

The most alarming part, West said, was that two men were carrying Mexican military IDs.

"Two of the aliens that were mixed in with the crowd were either ex- or former military. One of them had been deported just two weeks ago," West said.

West said one of the men admitted to having a fake Social Security card and identification card showing he resides in Clifton, Texas.

"Makes you wonder what the military is trying to do over here, or former military," said West.

The checkpoint is miles from the U.S.-Mexico border and a good distance from any border patrol checkpoint. West said it raises the question of whom is getting through when no law enforcement is out there monitoring.

The last time Hudspeth deputies set up a checkpoint was in March, and within a 28-hour period, deputies apprehended 75 illegal immigrants -- in comparison to Friday's staggering 54 people within a matter of hours.

West said he believes it is part of an influx of immigrants hoping to stay in the country and get amnesty with a proposed guest-worker immigration program.

Banned
    Thanks

Default Mexican Army on the U.S. Border

The following images are from americanpatrol.com and its sister org americanborderpatrol.com website.

These images were taken from a privately owned and operated aircraft.

These images are of the Mexican Army personnel in US-made (AM General) M1097A2 HMMWV's (humvee's) within a mile or so of the US border. The location is known as Los Corales and is a suspected illegals waypoint just priorto movement across the US border.

The Mexican government maintains that its troops are not allowed to be closer than 1 to 3 miles from the border.

Last edited by Sean Osborne; October 3rd, 2006 at 16:40.

Banned
    Thanks

Default Re: Mexican Army on the U.S. Border

Banned
    Thanks

Mexican Army humvee's within feet of the US border.

Banned
    Thanks

Thanks

Well... well.. well...

"Watson! The game is afoot!"
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

You know, I've always wanted a Humvee/Hummer...

A couple of those .308 rifles wouldn't hurt either.

Banned
    Thanks

Ryan... Yes, indeed, those are Mexican Army standard issue H&K G3A3 selectable fire battle rifles. And, yes, they fire standard 7.62 x 55 mm (.308 in.)NATO.

Thanks

Let's go get some...
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Illegal Immigration: War with Mexico Approaches

By William H. Calhoun

A retired officer in the US military recently said to me, "We have a serious problem. Our country is pillaged on a daily basis, Mexico has all but declared war, Mexicans are aiding terrorists, and our president refuses to retaliate."

We must live in a surreal world. Mexico invades the United States. Twenty million invaders have already crossed the border. And now Mexican politicians say they plan to ask the United Nations to prevent the US from building a fence. O tempora! O mores!

We know that the Mexican military and Mexican gangs help terrorists sneak into the United States. Texas Sheriffs have found Arabic materials along the Rio Grande. The Mexican military, Mexican gangs, and average ordinary Mexicans have been caught aiding terrorists all over the Southwest. In fact, as one observer remarked, "Mexicans seem to admire these terrorists."

Although many Mexicans support and aid these terrorists, Mexicans have an agenda all their own: reconquista, the retaking of the Southwest United States. They believe they have a right to be in the Southwest, and plan to recolonize it. Their intentions are transparent, their success rate increasing. As Mexican activist Ricky Sierra said, "We are recolonizing America and they are afraid of us. They are very afraid. It is time for us to take back what is ours." If retaliation is not forthcoming, Aztlan will live again. Every single white person will be removed from the Southwest or eliminated.

Many do not realize it, but most Hispanics are extremely anti-Western. Look at Mexico. With the exception of a very small upper class of pure European blood, most Mexicans are either Amerindian or Mestizos (mostly Amerindian with a few drops of Spaniard or African blood). In terms of genealogy, they are Asiatic. They are not Western, and they despise "gringo culture." It is now commonplace for Hispanics to demand the removal of all "European elements" from their liturgy, and more recently Hispanics in the Southwest have banned all white authors from the public schools.

War approaches; war is inevitable. But the question is how it will manifest itself. "This certainly will not be a conventional war," said one military analyst. Hispanics now permeate the US military, and many officers know that these Hispanics would side with their own raza (race). They would defect to the Mexican army, or try to ambush American attempts to defend the US. The US Army would break down into a civil war of sorts: patriots versus Hispanics.

The real war, however, would be in the streets, parking lots, and backyards of America. Loyal Americans would take up arms, join militias, and defend their homeland. Rockets and bullets would light the sky, and the future of America would hang in the balance.

War in the streets indeed will be the future, unless action is now taken. When Mexicans invaded the US in the 1950s, President Eisenhower responded with "Operation Wetback" and deported over one million Mexicans in less than a year. Our politicians today, however, say they are unable. Rather, they are unwilling. They have sided with Mexico and big business against their fellow Americans.

Some of the greatest traitors in American history are right before our eyes: GW Bush, Cheney, Condoleezza Rice, John McCain, Arlen Specter, Lindsey Graham, Sam Brownback, Mike DeWine, Linda Chavez, Alberto Gonzales, Carlos Gutierrez, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Linda Sanchez, Robert Menendez, Luis Gutierrez, Solomon Ortiz, and the list goes on and on. These miscreants have chosen Mexico, multicultural political correctness, and big business over hard-working Americans. They have betrayed Middle America.

What are patriotic Americans to do? At the moment, local action beckons. Lobby your local politicians to enact anti-illegal immigration legislation. Demand deportation. Join militias, join patrols, and prepare yourself for coming war. It will be a bloody war, but I predict, I hope, that patriotic Americans will be victorious.

newsblaze.com/story/20061005220712nnnn.nb/newsblaze/OPINIONS/Opinions.html

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by falcon View Post
    Illegal Immigration: War with Mexico Approaches

By William H. Calhoun

SNIP

"This certainly will not be a conventional war," said one military analyst. Hispanics now permeate the US military, and many officers know that these Hispanics would side with their own raza (race). They would defect to the Mexican army, or try to ambush American attempts to defend the US. The US Army would break down into a civil war of sorts: patriots versus Hispanics.

SNIP
    I can't, don't, and won't believe that.

I'd like to see the names of these "many officers."

Thanks

I hate seeing articles talkin about the reconquista and the aztlan movement. I think it is stupid to think that there will be a major movement with this intent, less likely a war. People here in Mexico don't fell that way, we(most people) thrive on the desire to change our country and make it a lot more like yours. I do agree that there are a lot of people with bad intentions here and a lot of them do harm to your country and our own. But to talk about an organized will of mexicans (or be it hispanics) to counter the united states and see it harmed... thats too much. The only thing you guys are facing is the inhability by the Mexican government to fight its domestic problems: ignorance, unemployment, migration (and i mean by this not only controlling people leaving Mexico, but people going through Mexico). I am 100% with you that it is not your problem, you shouldn't have to deal with all those things. And on top of that the Mexican government is against you, how ironic.

Any movement or action against the United States coming from Mexico could only be funded by drug money or by money made by hispanics in the U.S. Not a single person that has any meaningful capital in Mexico would like to see the United States harmed in any way. Empresarios embrace your way of living and working, have you ever been to Monterrey? not one would volunteer money to fund such actions.

One other problem you face because of our faulty way of living are mexicans and hispanics of indigenous origin. Being the poorest of the poor, they have no education and can be molded like silly putty into anything. They are bitter angry at nothing for not being able to make a living. And with the right mind you can turn their anger against anyone. Commies have worked that pretty well down here.

So in my opinion, good job on approving the wall. Make it so it covers the whole border... hell, make two walls. Show them who's country it is.

Well there´s my two cents, I hope it contributes to the discussioon.

p.s. I don't know if you noticed but I only post on topics related to Mexico. That's cause on most other topics you guys are educating me
    Last edited by Monterrey_jack; October 11th, 2006 at 17:05.

Thanks

Default Mexican Soldiers Freelancing for Drug Cartels on US Soil

Mexican Soldiers Freelancing for Drug Cartels on US Soil
    Cybercast News Service ^ | 12/21/06 | Kevin Moon

(CNSNews.com) - Gun-toting members of the Mexican military are crossing regularly into U.S. territory, where they are partnering with drug cartels and criminal gangs to protect sophisticated smuggling operations, according to Texas sheriffs and lawmakers.

Some of the Mexican infiltrators are suspected to have been trained by the U.S. military.

U.S. Border Patrol agents and local law enforcement officials operating along the southwestern border have come under attack from the Mexican side in recent months, with automatic gunfire frequently erupting, Rep. John Culberson (R-Texas) told Cybercast News Service.

Mexican military units and drug cartels have access to weaponry and communications equipment far more advanced than resources made available to U.S. officials on the state and federal level, Culberson said.

"The U.S. Border Patrol is telling its agents to just lay low and report on what they see," he said. "They are instructed to determine the size of the [Mexican military] unit, the number of personnel, the direction of travel."
    The U.S. ambassador to Mexico has sent diplomatic notes to the Mexican government complaining about incursions into U.S. territory by "individuals dressed in military uniforms," according to a congressional report.

Culberson plans to meet with the Mexican ambassador to discuss border issues early in the new year.

More than 200 incursions by the Mexican military of the U.S. southern border have been documented since the late 1990s, Rep. Ted Poe (R-Texas) said in an interview.

"Our federal government denied it occurred until the Texas sheriffs took photos," he said. "There is no nation in the world that would allow this invasion to occur except for the United States."

Mexican military personnel have been observed crossing the Rio Grande into Hudspeth County, Texas, in an apparent effort to safeguard drug shipments.

On one occasion early this year, deputies in pursuit of suspected drug dealers encountered "heavily armed soldiers in a Humvee," while trying to apprehend individuals driving "load vehicles" for drug shipments, Hudspeth Sheriff Arvin West told a congressional hearing subsequently.

Although some of the narcotics were seized, the deputies were forced to suspend their pursuit once the Mexican soldiers intervened, according to West's testimony.

Sheriffs in neighboring parts of Texas are also familiar with the techniques used to protect drug shipments in Hudspeth.

According to Sheriff Leo Samaniego of El Paso County, Mexican soldiers perform "flanking maneuvers," forcing deputies into defensive positions.
    "They are very involved in safeguarding these drug shipments," he said of the Mexican troops.

Samaniego said he was in contact with farmers in the area who reported witnessing such incidents regularly.

Samaniego recalled another Mexican military incursion he said had taken place in Santa Teresa, N.M., located across the state line from El Paso. Mexican soldiers in two Humvees "chased after" a U.S. Border Patrol agent until backup arrived while another U.S. agent also came under gunfire, Samaniego told Cybercast News Service.

"Mexican officials gave the excuse that it was a new military unit that got lost and didn't know it was in the U.S.," he said. "But I find this hard to believe."

'Trained in the US'
    Some of the Mexican soldiers collaborating with drug cartels were trained at one time at the School of the Americas in Fort Benning, Ga., said Sheriff Rick Flores of Webb County.

Although they were trained to combat "narco-terrorism" many such soldiers are ultimately lured by the fact they can make substantially more money working with the cartels, Flores said in an interview.

"We train people to fight bad elements and help restore order but they end up defecting," he said. "Then we end up fighting them after we train them."
    The power and influence of the drug cartels is difficult to overstate, Flores contended. They are in control of almost "every type of business" in Mexico and boast almost unlimited resources.

Webb County has also experienced an influx of Mexican soldiers who appear to be working on behalf of the cartels and other criminals, Flores said.
    "Our drug enforcement taskforce came across soldiers dressed in black clad uniforms near Highway 83. They were marching in cadence and pretty much scared the hell out of our people. They had fully automatic AK 47s wrapped around their arms and they were carrying duffle bags with their free arms. It was pretty freaky," Flores said.

A report on security threats to the southwestern border, provided by the House Homeland Security Committee's subcommittee on investigations, refers to a growing nexus between drug cartels, criminal gangs and Mexican military personnel.

Some of the gangs mentioned in the report include the Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13), the Mexican Mafia, and the Texas Syndicate.
    Zapata County Sherriff Sigifredo Gonzalez told Cybercast News Service the cartels were equipped with a military grade arsenal and an intelligence network that poses a threat to American local and federal officials.

Cybercast News Service reported previously that some cartels have the ability to eavesdrop on U.S. law enforcement agencies' communications.
    Last July, deputies from Hidalgo - two counties away from Zapata - responded to an emergency call and found themselves targeted by "300 to 400 rounds of automatic gunfire from the Mexican side, for about 10 minutes," Gonzalez reported.

With such incidents continuing along the border, the Zapata sheriff said in time there would inevitably be casualties on the U.S. side. In just the past few weeks, he added, U.S. National Guard members had come under fire in neighboring Starr County.

'Cartels diversifying'
    There are also signs the criminal gangs are becoming bolder.
    Rick Glancey, the interim executive director of the Southwestern Border Sheriff's Coalition, says drug cartels have diversified operations and are now smuggling both narcotics and humans.

According to the congressional committee report, the Texas-Mexico border includes 18 points of entry into the U.S. that are attractive to drug cartels and other criminal enterprises.

Further complicating security concerns, Gonzales pointed out that an extensive train system, with trains ranging from 90 to 160 cars, also travels from Guatemala, through Mexico and ending adjacent to the Texas border.

The train system enables the smuggling operations to access major interstate highways in Brownsville, McAllen, Laredo and El Paso that serve as a gateway into the U.S., providing cartels with enormous opportunities, Glancey said.

Currently, competing cartels are fighting for control of a highly prized corridor into the U.S. called "the plaza," said Flores. He voiced concerns that inter-gang violence may spill over the U.S. side and threaten citizens in his jurisdiction and in other parts of Texas.

The Mexican Embassy in the U.S. this week declined an invitation to comment on allegations of Mexican soldiers' presence in Texas. The embassy did make available a Mexican foreign ministry statement on the incident in Hudspeth County in early 2006.

It said the Mexican government concluded that the "uniforms, insignia, vehicles and arms" used by the individuals involved "do not correspond to those used by Mexican armed forces."

The government contended that "no members of the Mexican army participated in the incident" and that the armed individuals were attached to a "drug trafficking organization."
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Default Armed Standoff along U.S. Military Border - Police Face Mexican Military

Armed Standoff along U.S. Military Border - Police Face Mexican Military
    Daily Bulletin , Ontario, CA ^ | 1/23/2006 | Sara Carter, Staff Writers

Mexican soldiers and civilian smugglers had an armed standoff with nearly 30 U.S. law enforcement officials on the Rio Grande in Texas,acording to the Texas police and the FBI. Mexican Army troops had several mounted machine guns on the ground more than 200 yards INSIDE THE U.S. BORDER (emphasis mine) about 50 miles east of El Paso. An FBI spokeswoman confirmed the incident. "People with Humvees, who appeared to be with the Mexican Army, were involved..." Citing a Jan. 15 story in the Daily Bulletin, Reps. David Dreier (R), and Duncan Hunter (R), last week asked the House Judiciary Committee, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff and the House International Relations Committee to investigate the incursions. Chertoff played down the reports of border incursions by the Mexican military. But border agents have discussed confrontations with Mexican military personnel. "We're sitting ducks," said a border agent. "The government has our hands tied."

(Excerpt) Read more at dailybulletin.com ...
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Default Mexican Government Incursions into the United States for FY 2006

Mexican Government Incursions into the United States for FY 2006
    Of 29 Incidents, 17 Involved Armed Mexican Government Personnel

Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, today released a U.S. Border Patrol report titled, "Mexican Government Incidents – 2006 Fiscal Year Report," obtained under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). But for Judicial Watch's September, 2007 FOIA request, this information would not have been made public. The report describes 29 confirmed incidents in 2006 along the U.S.- Mexican border involving Mexican military and/or law enforcement personnel, 17 of which involved armed Mexican government agents. Among the incidents cited:

MEXICAN MILITARY ENCOUNTER (ARMED/INTENTIONAL) EL PASO – FORT HANCOCK STATION – At 2 P.M. on January 3, 2006, [Troopers] attempted to apprehend three vehicles believed to be smuggling contraband on I-10…As the vehicles approached the border, [Troopers] stated that a Mexican Military Humvee armed with a .50 caliber weapon and several soldiers were seen assisting smugglers return to Mexico…Officers then noticed several armed subjects dressed in fatigue type clothing unload the contraband into the Humvee. These subjects set fire to the stalled vehicle before leaving the area…

MEXICAN POLICE INCURSION (ARMED/INTENTIONAL) TUCSON NOGALES STATION – On June 2, 2006, a Border Patrol Agent assigned to the Nogales, Arizona station encountered two Mexican Police Officers that had illegally entered into the U.S. one mile west of the Mariposa Port of Entry…the Mexican Police Officers ran back into Mexico when ordered [by Border Patrol] to remain for questioning.

MEXICAN MILITARY INCURSION (ARMED/INTENTIONAL) EL CENTRO SECTOR – CALEXICO STATION – On September 16, 2006, a Border Patrol Agent assigned to the Calexico, California Station observed an individual in an olive drab uniform with a possible Mexican flag on the shoulder approximately 100 yards north of the International Border near the Calexico POE. The individual appeared to be carrying a sidearm and was running southbound to Mexico through the vehicle lanes of the Calexico POE.

The document also states that between 1996 and September 30, 2006 there were 253 confirmed incursions into the United States by Mexican government personnel. Prior to release to Judicial Watch, the Department of Homeland Security evaluated the information in the report as "For Official Use Only" and containing "Law Enforcement Sensitive Information." Additional Mexican government incursion reports for 2003 through 2005 are available on the Judicial Watch Internet site at: http://judicialwatch.org/5898.shtml.

"These documents not only show the dangerous and chaotic situation at the Mexican border, but also the complicity of some Mexican government agents in violating U.S. law," said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. "The U.S. government must begin to take these incidents more seriously, publicize them and take measures to bring the crisis at our border under control."

To read the current report, click here.

Thanks

Default Mexican soldiers enter Arizona, hold agent briefly

Mexican soldiers enter Arizona, hold agent briefly
    AP via SFGate ^ | 8/6/8

Tucson, Ariz. (AP) -- Four Mexican soldiers crossed into a remote area of Arizona and briefly held a U.S. Border Patrol agent at gunpoint before realizing where they were and returning to Mexico, U.S. authorities said.

Border Patrol spokeswoman Dove Crawford said the incident early Sunday on the Tohono O'odham Indian Reservation, about 85 miles southwest of Tucson, was in an area where the border likely was marked only with barbed wire.

(Excerpt) Read more at sfgate.com ...
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Default Re: Mexican soldiers enter Arizona, hold agent briefly

Saw this yesterday.

Act of War.

Thanks

Default Re: Mexican soldiers enter Arizona, hold agent briefly

I don't know if it's an act off war, but it should be a punishable offense. Illegal crossing of the border and illegal detainment of a law enforcement agent, WHILE outside of one's operational jurisdiction.

I wonder if there was an officer amidst those 4 soldiers and what his rank was.

Thread Information