Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Deals!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Hot Deals!

I came across a hot deal and thought it would be a great idea to start a thread to share deals we may come across with everyone else.

Here's what I found...

2GB Thumbdrive - http://www.buy.com/prod/dane-elec-2g...204304883.html

2GB SD Card - http://www.buy.com/prod/dane-elec-2-...203396318.html

2GB Micro SD Card - http://www.buy.com/prod/micro-secure...204304890.html

Add to cart, click on "Proceed with Google Checkout", make a new Google Checkout account (only way to get $10 bonus), and select "Budget" shipping. Total will be $0.00

The above must be done separately for each one you want. Just don't get carried away or they may charge you or cancel the orders (from what I hear).

If you need to, just get a free e-mail address from Hotmail, Yahoo, etc. to make each new Google Checkout account you need.

I've got a thumbdrive and SD card on the way!

Thanks

Default Re: Hot Deals!

Sheesh!! A problem charging $0.00?!

Hello Paul,

When we take your order we have every intention of shipping it to you.
    However, sometimes circumstances beyond our control can prevent this from happening.

There was a problem processing your GoogleCheckout method of payment for your Buy.com order #40315497 and consequently we had to cancel that order.
    Last edited by MagnetMan; June 7th, 2008 at 20:34. Reason: disable smiles

Thanks

Maybe they ran out. I'm sure there were more than a few places this deal was posted. That's the only thing I can think of.

I received shipping notices for both orders yesterday.

Sucks to hear about. Maybe if someone else tries to order...

Thanks

Meant to post I got my thumbdrive and SD card a couple days ago. Work great!

Thanks

I buy all my stuff from Newegg.com when it comes to computer needs. Sure, you can get a better price somewhere else at times but I've seldom seen better customer care than from these folks.
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

-Father Denis O'Brien of the United States Marine Corp.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Indeed. Just built myself a dedicated Home Theater PC with a fair number of the critical parts (mobo, RAM, vid card) coming from NewEgg. Good prices and fast shipping to be sure.

Thanks

TIME SENSATIVE DEAL!!

Just came across this deal from Dick's Sporting Goods for 50% off ammo.

Some people have been reporting getting 50% off ALL their ammo while fewer have reported only 50% off every other box as the coupon states.

The coupon expires by the end of Saturday. If I had caught this earlier, I would have posted it on here sooner. Just print this out and take it in.

http://app.dcsg.com/coupon/coupon.cfm?n=FI9

Thanks

Updated when the coupon expires, I misread it.

Thanks

didja find me a boat yet? Yaaarrrrr!
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Wanted to post a coupon for Harbor Freight that is good until 5/16.

Coupon is for a free (no purchase required) 9 LED flashlight.

Picked one up myself and plan on picking up a few more (going to hit a couple different stores since I'm out all over the place).

It's nothing special, just a China special flashlight. Thin aluminum and feels pretty cheaply made overall. It's decently bright and uses a little 3 AAA battery adapter (Chinese batteries included) to power it. It's good for throwing in the glove compartment or first aid box for emergencies or, just stashing around the house for if it is needed.

Here's the coupon...

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/html...es/flash_c.jpg

You might have to go to the register and ask for it. I went back to the flashlight area and found one that was in a package that is essentially identical except for the item number and was told at the register that it was the incorrect one (even though it is the same thing!) and the cashier gave me the correct one.

Thanks

Don't have one of those places here
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Barre Army Navy Store has 30% off all ATS gear - http://www.armynavyblog.com/2010/07/...closeouts.html

I have an ATS War Belt and it is very nice and well made. Barre has them for $27, I paid close to $40 for mine.

Barre is also a reliable place to shop. I got a really great deal on some Multicam Tru-Spec Combat Shirts from them a while back ($45 each when other places had them for $100+) and have ordered a couple other times from them with no trouble. Their shipping is pretty quick and reasonable.

Thanks

LA Police Gear has 15% off everything in store plus other markdowns and discounts that apply when using coupon code "THANKYOU" at checkout.

Thanks

For anyone that reloads for 9mm...

$135 for 1000 Speer 9mm 147gr GDHP Bullets with 1000 Free 9mm Of Processed Brass
    This listing is for 1000 Speer 9mm 147gr GDHP Bullets with 1000 **FREE 9mm OF Processed Brass.

1000 rounds of 9mm once fired processed brass. Mixed headstamps, this brass has been processed using Scharch machines. They check the round for cracks and it removes the primer, and reams the primer pocket. Brass is not resized. This is not LOADED AMMUNITION.

Speer 9mm 147gr Gold Dot Hollow Point Bullets 1000 count. They are packaged in a bulk pack. Please not this is not loaded ammunition

Thanks

Got another hot deal for you all!

Galls is running a closeout special on some new Level IIIA body armor at $300-$400. Only problem is it is limited to small and medium sizes. Still good prices!

P.A.C.A. MAXX RTH Level IIIA Body Armor

ABA Xtreme HP Level IIIA Body Armor

Point Blank Hi-Lite Level IIIA Body Armor w/ SS2 Carrier & Soft Trauma Plate

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    Got another hot deal for you all!

Galls is running a closeout special on some new Level IIIA body armor at $300-$400. Only problem is it is limited to small and medium sizes. Still good prices!

P.A.C.A. MAXX RTH Level IIIA Body Armor

ABA Xtreme HP Level IIIA Body Armor

Point Blank Hi-Lite Level IIIA Body Armor w/ SS2 Carrier & Soft Trauma Plate

That's cool. Put your kids in armor!

(Small and Medium... ok, I'm not a BIG guy, but medium anything barely fits me these days. My son who went to Iraq gave me a couple of uniforms. He's 6' tall. I'm 5'9". He has arms as big as mine. But you know what? he wears 'medium'. I can't close the zippers and velcro. The armor? Forget it. I can put it on and wear it like the 1960's Vietnam Era flak vests... useless.) - I gave it all back
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

More inexpensive body armor - http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=604857

Level IIIA for $99 in sizes L or XL

Looks like it is nearly the same vest as I had bought mentioned here except this one doesn't include the stab resistant panel.

Also, there had been some debate about whether these Second Chance vests were of the same type recalled by Second Chance at one point. I had seen an e-mail posted somewhere (sorry, forget where) that according to the owner of KeepShooting.com, they are not as they would not lawfully be able to sell a recalled product. They also apparently received a letter from the DoJ (who initiated the original recall) stating that these vests did not fall under that recall.

Thanks

Found a good deal on some Panasonic Toughbooks: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...074&CatId=4947

These are a few years old and the specs are a little antiquated but, it could probably be upgraded a little bit and made more modern. Specs:

• Intel Pentium M LV 738 1.4GHz
    • 512MB DDR
    • 40GB HDD
    • CD-ROM
    • 13.3" 1024 x 768 TFT
    • Windows XP Pro
    • Other specs at the link

You aren't going to be doing any hardcore gaming on it but, you'd have a laptop that is darn near bulletproof.

I don't need a laptop right now personally but, if I did, I'd strongly be considering one of these since I mostly use my laptop for documents and internet browsing. I'm using a Dell XPS M1210 with a 12" screen, dual core 2GHz processor, and 4GB ram so it's not that much more powerful than these. Plus, having one as tough as this would be a bonus.

Thanks

Hmmm Dont care about gaming for one of those. Use it for navigation and communications. Perfect.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Barre Army/Navy has 20% off a couple Multicam clothing items and they come with a free coyote colored belt - http://www.armynavyblog.com/2010/10/...ecials_16.html

Thread Information