Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Deals!

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Default Re: Hot Deals!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    $60 Primary Arms Micro Dot

Comes with a lower 1/3 co-witness mount. Uses a CR2032 battery.
    Question?

Is this the same as the MD-06?

I couldn't tell.

I would want to make sure it would mount up to one of these: http://www.atteroarms.com/attero-arms-t1-mount.html

Quote Originally Posted by vector7 View Post
    Went looking for the MI version and ran across this review at Midway.

Overall Rating: 1.00 stars
    Used this Product? Rate It

Matthew Gill of Alpharetta, GA

stars

Date Posted: 3/8/2012

Purchased this site in Jan '12 for an Arsenal 107CR. Liked the concept and site position - didn't want a rail on the gun and this looked like a good compromise.

The product is well constructed - instructions OK but lacking in some detail on existing site removal. However, the site design proved to be poor. Once installed as a replacement to the rear site, it "locks" down with two screws that tighten on the sides of the existing site block. Given the recoil of an AK, I was worried and was right to be so.

After three trips to the range (with lots of tinkering each time in between) it just will not stay in position no matter how tight you lock the site or how much lock tight you use - 3 rounds and the base and site pop up which is bad - you lose zero and need alan wrenches to re-seat it Pretty much any bump to the gun or site pretty much pops it out of position.

Really wanted this darn thing to work but it's just poor design from my experience. I only attempted to install this site on the one AK, it may work better with other designs but useless on the Arsenal.

Was this review helpful?
    Yes No 1 found it helpful | 0 did not

While digging ran across these for the AK...don't know if its the same kind of thing.

How to install the Attero Arms AK Micro Optics Mount

Uploaded by AtteroArms on Aug 19, 2011

This video demonstration will show you how to remove your factory rear sight, and install the Attero Arms AK Micro Optics Mount on your weapon.

If you still need assistance, feel free to contact us via our website, or email us at sales@atteroarms.com

Attero Arms AK Micro Optics Mount

Bravo Mount/Aimpoint T1 on an Attero AK SBR

Rail Mount

Alpha Mount with RMR

Alpha Mount with Deltapoint

Alpha Mount with Fast Fire II

Bravo Mount with Primary Arms Micro Dot

View Product Description

The Alpha mount supports the following optics:
    -Burris Fastfire II
    -Trijicon RMR
    -Leupold DeltaPoint

The Bravo mount supports the following optics:
    -Aimpoint T1/H1 series
    -Primary Arms Micro Dot

ALPHA MOUNT:
    $89.99 - With White Dots:
    $64.99 - Without White Dots:

BRAVO MOUNT:
    $89.99 - With White Dots:
    $64.99 - Without White Dots:

Rail Mount:
    $48.99:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

I do not know... I'd call them up and see if they can tell you. Sale price is good until midnight 12/2 or they run out.

Thanks

For Cyber Monday, DSG has windowed OD and FDE PMAGs for $9.99:

http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/MAG570-FDE.aspx
    http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/MAG570-ODG.aspx

Windowed black Gen 3 PMAGs for $10.99 - http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/MAG556-BLK.aspx

You have to add them to your cart to see the price.

Thanks

Primary Arms Cyber Monday deals are up - https://www.primaryarms.com/Sale-s/5169.htm

Pretty good prices on the BCM Gunfighter charging handles. I paid only $10 less for some "factory seconds" versions.

Also black Gen 3 non-window PMAGs for $8.99, limit 5 per household: https://www.primaryarms.com/MAGPUL-P...mag557-blk.htm

Thanks

Gadsden and Culpeper is having a 25%-50% sale off site wide and free shipping over $25.

Thanks

If anyone needs an ACH/MICH helmet, here's your chance to get one for about $100. It is size XL only though.

See this sizing chart: http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/botach/ACHSizeChart.pdf

23.5" and up is recommended for XL. I'm 24" and a Large fits me snugly/comfortably.

A word of warning, this deal is from Botach Tactical. They have a less than stellar reputation. Some people have no problems ordering from them, others do.

I RECOMMEND USING A CREDIT, NOT DEBIT, CARD WITH THEM IN CASE YOU NEED TO DO A CHARGEBACK. ALSO, BE PREPARED TO WAIT FOR YOUR ORDER.

http://www.botach.com/products/msa-t...ic-helmet.html

I've ordered from Botach once and didn't have a problem. Like I said, it is a bit of a flip of a coin.

It also helps to call in and speak to someone and have them verify the order is in stock, and then place the order over the phone.

Thanks

PSA has aluminum 30 round 5.56 AR magazines for $8: http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...minum-mag.html

Thanks

SUPER deal on an upper from PSA for just $280: http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...m_medium=email

No bolt carrier group or charging handle but the barrel is made by FN, is chrome lined, and 1:7 twist.

$80 Bolt carrier group from AIM Surplus to go with the upper: http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.as...up&groupid=723

Plus, if you don't like the front sight post, you can cut it off and put on a rail system of some sort.

Thanks

Put an AR together for $500 or less! Thanks to, you guessed it, PSA!

Complete Upper - $360

Stock Kit - $40

Lower Parts Kit - $30

Just add in one of those $40 or $50 lowers from PSA you should have purchased before () and there you go!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    I finished book 2 over the weekend. It was ok but not as good as the first. I'm 12% into the last book and while it shows some promise, I can only hope it improves over the second book.

I did DL castigo Cay and I will read it. His characters have a tendency to make me angry...like the Judge who awards custody to the mother after the mother's lesbian bull dyke girlfriend beats up the father and then blames the incident on the father. The judge says something like "We shouldn't expose the child to aggressive male tendencies when he can be brought up in a stable lesbian relationship". lol.

I did like that George Soros, I mean, Peter Arkinos was killed by a dive-bombing drone.

I guess my issue with the second book was that there weren't enough good guy wins. One can hope that this third book pokes fingers into eyeballs at a faster clip.
    I finished Castigo Cay the other day...it's a pretty good book!

In between the last enemies book and Castigo Cay, I read Survivors by Rawles...what a let down. I wasn't really that fond of Patriots but it was at least complete. Survivors just ends. Nothing is wrapped up, characters are just forgotten...pffts. Craptastic.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

So they didn't survive? LOL

Thanks

Well, they may have survived, or not or who the fuck knows...the dumb author forgot to tell us.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Yeah, I've heard more than a few negative reviews about Rawles. Most people think that while he's informative, that doesn't necessarily translate to good fiction. I haven't read any of his works. That's just the impression I've gotten reading a number of reviews on his stuff.

Thanks

I liked Patriots for what it was. My issue with that book and others like it are these:

1. Everyone has a retreat in the Idaho wilderness with 10 years of provisions
    2. When SHTF, the protagonist pull out automatic sears and other stuff that they squirreled away. Not only is it impossible to get this stuff, even if they could, they probably would have run afoul of the jbts.
    3. The protagonists always know how the bad guys will react
    4. The bible stuff. Listen, I'm not anti-religion. I have my beliefs and hold no ill will against anyone practicing theirs. I do not think a bible is a must-have for a bug out bag. It's unnecessary weight and I think Jesus will forgive you for not carrying one while you fight to survive.
    5. Bad guys and cannibals aren't going to be trolling the countryside with Mao's little red book. I mean, really, how frickin lame is that? "We kilt ourselves a couple of cannibals and when we went through their stuff, found their little red books". Really? I was almost insulted when I read that.
    6. Who has an unlimited budget? Apparently everyone.
    7. Every male is a Seal who did 300 tours and can kill a man with a piece of fingernail clippings and a walnut.
    8. No one ever makes a mistake or misjudges the enemy.
    9. Oh, the "patrols" were a hoot...everywhere they walked they acted like they were in hostile territory in Vietnam and leap frogged their way to the swap meet. Complete with hand signals. Fucking stupid.

I could go on...but it's simply not realistic.
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Mal - I have to say something here.... you said: The bible stuff. Listen, I'm not anti-religion. I have my beliefs and hold no ill will against anyone practicing theirs. I do not think a bible is a must-have for a bug out bag. It's unnecessary weight and I think Jesus will forgive you for not carrying one while you fight to survive.

Damn, you got that DEAD ON!

Thanks

Wow, that bad? I guess that's what makes Matt Bracken's writing so awesome. He doesn't hesitate to show wins and losses. He writes extra characters as not having the best of gear and not being Tier 1 operators. Most everything he writes is believable and, scary enough, a lot of things similar have come to pass.

Had no idea about Rawles and #1. LOL! I mostly want to move there because of the weather and outdoor activities. Makes me want to switch my choice to Montana just because.

Thanks

PSA has a great price on a 10.5" AR upper if you're looking to do an AR pistol or SBR build: http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...m_medium=email

$360. Barrel is chrome hammer forged, chrome lined, and 1:7 twist made by FN.

Thanks

30% off Tactical Tailor December 16-24.

Thanks

More $50 AR lowers from PSA! Get them while they're hot!

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...-receiver.html

Thread Information