Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The "Missing" Obama Birth Certificate Seal

Thanks

Default The "Missing" Obama Birth Certificate Seal

The "Missing" Obama Birth Certificate Seal
    http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com ^ | Sunday, June 29, 2008 | Pamela Geller
    http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...ssing-oba.html

Using adobe photo shop Joe used overlay 9% black then went over the area where the date is stamped on lower middle. and a image started to appear above the date.

So I used - filter, stylize, find edges.

An image that could be an official seal appeared.

And while the Israel Insider opined, "Nothing else explains why Obama's campaign refused to release the original paper document, to make this distracting controversy go way"

Because Hollyfield is right about one thing:

"If this document is forged, a U.S. senator and his presidential campaign have perpetrated a vast, long-term fraud."

U.S. citizens who have written to Israel Insider or have posted on the Internet are not satisfied. Ordinary people are compelled to produce certified paper birth certificates to get a passport or a driver's license. Why, people are asking, doesn't Obama needed to show one to run for President?

But I believe the Obama campaign would deliberately keep such a question alive to diminish the veracity of the real scandals Obama is guilty of (Rezko, Auchi, Wright, Nation of Islam, Malley, Powers, Odinga, corruption, lies etc.)

The Israel Insider has another article on the lack of veracity of Obama's birth certificate based on the absence of a seal, but it's there.

As Obama stonewalls on uncertified birth certificate, official doubts mount Israel Insider Barack Obama has claimed in writing to have a valid printed document: In the first chapter of his book Dreams From My Father, describing his origins, he wrote about finding a local Hawaiian newspaper article about his Kenyan father: "I discovered this article, folded away among my birth certificate and old vaccination forms, when I was in high school."

So where is that birth certificate? It got lost? The dog ate it? No matter. Barack Obama or an immediate family member can plunk down $10 ($11.50 if he orders online) and have Hawaii mail a certified document to him within a week or two. But more than two weeks have passed since the Obama campaign adopted the suspect, uncertified image of a purported birth document published by a left-wing blog Daily Kos, and nothing certified and nothing on paper has since has been forthcoming. Nor has there been any official comment about the issue from the campaign. They may cling to the hope -- however audacious -- that the one issue that could disqualify their man constitutionally from gaining the presidency will just go away.

Amy Hollyfield of the St. Petersburg Times, and a reporter for the paper's "Politifact" blog, said that she has been seeking the birth certificate "for months." She was frustrated: "Hawaii birth certificates aren't public record. Only family members can request copies, so when the campaign declined to give us one, we were stalled."

Finally, the campaign released the image (resembling the one at the top of this article). Hollyfield e-mailed it to the Hawaii Department of Health, which maintains such records, to ask if it was real.

"It's a valid Hawaii state birth certificate," spokesman Janice Okubo told us. Then the firestorm started.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: The "Missing" Obama Birth Certificate Seal

The "Missing" Obama Birth Certificate Seal

ANOTHER ATLAS FIRST. YOU READ IT HERE FIRST.

UPDATE: Mitchell Langbert has written a Freedom of Information Act Request for Barack Obama's Birth Certificate

I know there is a lot of controversy and back and forth on absence of an official seal on Obama's birth certificate. Atlas reader Joe aka Jointhehunt5Yaser has been blowing up the birth certificate (lifted off Obama's Fight the Smear site) and there is a seal image there.

On the right the Patricia Decosta Hawaiian Birth certificate
    Joe wrote me:
    I flipped it over, cut it and put it next to the seal from Patrica Decosta birth certificate. I think it is a seal, if not, for sure it is an image of something. I used an older version on adobe and came up with the image. Do you know anyone who is a pro in finding hidden imaging's like this? Because if it is a real seal where is the signature stamp? I couldn't find any signature stamped on it like the decosta certificate has. This is an image of something and a pro can get it more visible.

Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Anyone else following this beside me?

The Great Obama "birth certificate" debate: Who has the EDGE?
    The Greater Evil ^ | 06/30/08 | Polarik
    Posted on Monday, June 30, 2008 12:23:03 PM by Polarik
    CLICK HERE for my latest post.

First of all, PJ...you were RIGHT about the hidden seal
    Many thanks to Texas Darlin and Greg Gelembiuk, but props to the GIMP development team (http://www.gimp.org/) for providing the software used to examine these images.

* QUESTION: Are there seals hidden from view on the "Certificate of Live Birth" images posted to (a) the Daily Kos. (b) BarackObama.com (aka "Fight the Smears") and/or (c) the two images posted on OPENDNA's PhotoBucket account?
    * ANSWER: YES to (a), but a big, fat NO to (b) and (c)
    Basically, I believe I put to rest a flurry of posts on the other blogs that are showing off an enhanced version of the Daily Kos image which reveals what appears to be a seal hidden from view.
    PJ pointed this out to me. Without the use of any filters, PJ could see tghe ripples in the Kos image.
    And, my response to finding the hidden seal is BIG WOOF!

As I mentioned earlier on, the State of Hawaii does not issue uncertified COLB's -- either you have a COLB that bears the embossed seal and signature block on it, or you have zilch.
    Therefore, ergo, at some point in the creation of the first fake image, there had to have been an actual COLB or a copy of an actual COLB.
    Either way, you cannot create a fake COLB from thin air. You have to start with something that is a copy of one.
    Speaking of "zilch," that is exactly what Obama has provided to America to prove where, when and to whom he was born.
    Obama does have some s'plainin' to do.
    We've read his "Audacity of Hype."
    We've read his "Schemes of my Birth Certificate."
    Now, please Sen. Obama...
    Put up or shut up!
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Posted on FR as a Vanity post:

Proof Positive Shenanigans - The Obama Birth Certificate debacle (vanity)
    Multiple | 6/30/08 | Pissant
    Posted on Monday, June 30, 2008 2:05:17 PM by pissant

OK. So we have had multiple experts declare that the text of Obama's Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) was photoshopped. We have definitive proof that someone in the Obama or Kos camps used a graphics program to black out the certification number. We have been privy to an enterprising new freeper (and townhall blogger) Polarik detail the discrepancies regarding the 'hidden' certification stamp vis a vis the Kos, Obama, openDNA and Decosta examples.

However, to me, the most definitive proof that something is afoul on this COLB is the FACT that the version posted on Obama's official FightTheSmears site is NOT the same as the version posted on DailyKos' site, though they are purported to be a scan of the very same document.

They are not the same. If they were the same but just photoshopped slightly differently to hide the certification number, that would be one thing. However, there is NO VALID EXPLANATION why they would have differing border alignments. This is something I noticed at least two weeks ago, but no one has spent the time to graphically demonstrate it, so here goes.

This is from the Kos webiste, which I reloaded today and zoomed on the lower right corner border alignment. Notice the badly mis-aligned border at the intersection. Somebody did not understand the snap function when this was created:

Now below is the "same" document lifted from Obama's website today, and zoomed similarly. It has poorer quality, but it leaves no doubt that the vertical/horizontal border dividing line is aligned:

So only three scenarios can be possible.

1) Kos and Obama obtained two different versions from Hawaii, and Hawaii has a technical problem with their borders printing out differently.

2) Kos and/or Obama got the document electronically from Hawaii (against all protocol) and they printed out inexplicably different from each other, with Obama's snapping the borders into alignment.

3) These printouts represent separate attempts to photoshop the document to look like the real McCoy.

The probability of the answer being #3 is by far the highest. In any case, they ARE NOT THE SAME DOCUMENT, despite having identical other features such as the bleedthrough date and the same "info". There is some fraud taking place here. It is past time for Obama to release a copy of his original BC and clear the air.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

September 14, 2012 1:55 PM

Kansas Republicans: We need to see Obama's birth certificate

• More

By
    Brian Montopoli

Updated 4:03 P.M. Eastern Time with Joe Montgomery dropping his petition. (See bottom.)

(CBS News) Kansas' Republican Secretary of State and two other Republican officials have determined that they do not have enough evidence to determine whether President Obama can appear on the Kansas ballot, the Topeka Capital-Journal reported.

Secretary of State Kris Kobach, Attorney General Derek Schmidt and Lt. Gov. Jeff Colyer said they need to review the president's birth certificate and other documents before they can respond to a complaint alleging that Mr. Obama is not a "natural born citizen."

Mr. Obama has released his long-form birth certificate showing that he was born in Hawaii, but so-called "birthers" persist with a variety of arguments that he is ineligible for the presidency. Generally, they claim that the birth certificate as released by the president is a forgery or that he is not eligible for the presidency despite being born in Hawaii.

There is substantial evidence, including birth announcements in Hawaiian newspapers, to support the president's claims about his birthplace. The 14th amendment states that "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

Arizona Republican Secretary of State Ken Bennett has also flirted with keeping Mr. Obama off the ballot, claiming in May that his "responsibility as secretary of state is to make sure the ballots in Arizona are correct and that those people whose names are on the ballot have met the qualifications for the office they are seeking."

Kobach insisted that the complaint is not frivolous. "I do think the factual record could be supplemented," he said, according to the Capital-Journal.

Mr. Obama's mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, and his maternal grandparents hail from Kansas.

Mitt Romney is almost certain to win the state whether or not Mr. Obama is on the ballot. Sen. John McCain won the state by 15 percentage points in 2008 despite losing the election. Kobach is an informal adviser to Romney's campaign.

The Mercury newspaper reported that the Kansas complaint, from a man named Joe Montgomery, alleges that Mr. Obama's father "retained his British and Kenyan citizenship and passed them on to his son." It claims that the president "has failed to provide any valid, certified, documentary evidence to legally establish birth in this country, much less to citizen parents."

UPDATE: Montgomery withdrew his objection Friday afternoon in response to public reaction, the Huffington Post reported, effectively ending the challenge. He told Huffington Post he had wanted to start a dialogue. "I have not been successful in that objective," he said. "Not in achieving a constructive dialogue."
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Bet no one has heard this story yet.....

Obama Failed E-Verify: Linda Jordan Fined For Challenging Obama’s Identity Fraud

February 4, 2013 By NewsEditor

Here is the story of how a mother and homemaker in Washington State stood up to challenge the identity fraud of Barack Obama. Learn how she paid a price for her courage to run the president through E-Verify.
    Libertatem Prius!

Super Moderator and PHILanthropist Extraordinaire Phil Fiord's Avatar
    Thanks

That is true. I never heard of the e-Verify thing with the SS number he uses.

Thanks

Oh oh.

Dead women tell no tales.

Hawaii official who confirmed Obama birth certificate dies in crash

By Josh Levs, CNN
    updated 1:26 PM EST, Thu December 12, 2013

(CNN) -- Loretta Fuddy, the Hawaii official who confirmed the authenticity of President Obama's birth record in Hawaii, died Wednesday night in a small-plane crash.

The aircraft, with nine passengers on board, crashed into the ocean about a mile off Kalaupapa, Molokai, on Wednesday, the U.S. Coast Guard said.

The other eight people survived, Petty Officer Stephen Woodbury said. One person swam ashore, a Maui Fire Department helicopter picked up four, and a Coast Guard helicopter rescued three.

Fuddy was director of the state's health department.

"Our hearts are broken," Gov. Neil Abercrombie said in a prepared statement. "Loretta was deeply loved and respected. She was selfless, utterly dedicated and committed to her colleagues in the Department of Health and to the people of Hawaii. Her knowledge was vast; her counsel and advice always given from her heart as much as from her storehouse of experience."

In April 2011, Fuddy confirmed Obama's "long form" birth certificate as part of the state's effort to put to rest questions about whether he was really born in the United States.

"I have seen the original records filed at the Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in Hawaii," she said at the time.

A biography at hawaiihealthconnector.com said she was a recognized leader in the public health field and won numerous awards for her work. Her hobbies included singing in a church choir, "enjoying her cat Flint, and spending time with her grand nieces and nephews."

Thanks

Never lie for someone powerful. You'll end up dead.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

That seems to be the moral of this story

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Can't help but wonder if there was an assassin on board the plane. As you have already alluded to, seems a little too coincidental that she was the only one injured/killed in the crash.

Thanks

It's kind of weird she is the one that died.

Thanks

It would be hard to just make sure she died. Who takes that misison? "Crash the plane, make sure she dies, oh and live if you can"

I don't see it. It was an accident.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

I don't think it was an "accident" in that sense. I don't think anyone on the plane was an assassin. I think the plan was make the plane go down somehow and the others were random victims.

There's too many coincidents these days with this administration

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Yeah. You're right re the no assassin scenario.

I guess I would find it hard to believe her death was coincidental, though.
    Last edited by MinutemanCO; December 13th, 2013 at 21:39.

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Many questions loom in the death Loretta Fuddy

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/ar...188#more-10188

By Douglas J. Hagmann

13 December 2013: “The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them.” This quote is attributed to American author Lois Bujold, and should remind us that it is our responsibility to seek truth not just for ourselves, but for those who have been silenced by death. The precursor to justice is truth. Those who purposely suppress truth, betray justice not only for the dead, but for the living as well. It is in this context that we have a moral obligation to Loretta Fuddy, the director of the Hawaii Department of Health, as well as to every American, to seek the truth of her death as the result of a plane crash on Wednesday.

Loretta Fuddy was the sole fatality of the nine occupants of a 2002 Cessna Grand Caravan single-engine turboprop aircraft that crashed into the ocean shortly after takeoff from Kalaupapa Airport on the island of Molokai in Hawaii. The reports surrounding her death are as murky as the reports of her alleged involvement in the creation of a falsified federal document of unprecedented significance, the Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) of Barack Hussein Obama.

It is alleged that Ms. Fuddy played a key role in the authentication, and perhaps even in the creation of the document that was presented to America as being the certified birth record of a sitting U.S. president. It is that certified record that has been determined by many experts, including those retained by a commissioned law enforcement investigative body, to be a forged and fraudulent document. At the very least, Loretta Fuddy would have been a critical witness in high crime of treason and other felonies against all Americans. Under these circumstances, is it not mandatory for responsible citizens to question the circumstances of her mysterious death? Do we not have a responsibility as Americans to insist on the truth, considering the current state as well as the fate of our nation?

Research into the death of Loretta Fuddy must begin with her life following her appointment as the director of the Hawaii Department of Health. She was appointed as director by Governor Neil Abercrombie on March 2, 2011. Ms. Fuddy had been acting health director from January, 2011 when the governor’s original nominee, Dr. Neal Palafox, withdrew his name at Abercrombie’s request. The circumstances of that political decision remained mired in controversy as well.

Ms. Fuddy’s appointment occurred during the groundswell of demands for Obama to produce his long form birth certificate, a document that supposedly resided in the interim chambers of the Hawaii Department of Health. As calls for the release of Obama’s records increased, Ms. Fuddy reportedly changed the policy of her department. At some point between mid March through the first week of April, she quietly instituted a policy that would deny requestors the ability to obtain certified copies of their birth certificate, and changed the internal request forms as well. This change served Obama well, as his assistants cited this “longstanding” policy as the reason for being unable to produce the requested documentation. By stealth, Ms. Fuddy was now the sole guardian of birth records.

This policy change resulted in the theatrical production publicly profiled for all to see. Hawaii was granting an exception to Obama and his personal attorney to satisfy the insatiable, if not completely unreasonable demands by the now marginalized and maligned “birthers,” a pejorative term made up to characterize anyone who had the audacity to question the bona fides of Barack Hussein Obama. During this play production, arrangements were made for the Hawaii Department of Health to furnish the COLB to Obama’s attorney. For reasons that no one seems to be interested, Corely flew to Hawaii to personally pick up the COLB.

Ms. Fuddy’s public notoriety was elevated, and her place in history forever memorialized, when she authorized the release of Barack Obama’s Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) at his request. On April 25, 2011, she certified that she witnessed the copying of the original COLB. The document that was certified as a true copy by Ms. Fuddy was handed to Judith Corely, Barack Obama’s personal attorney, when Corely made a special trip to personally pick up the document instead of sending the document by a private courier, such as Federal Express.

It is that very document that was presented at a press gaggle shortly before 9:00 a.m. ET on April 27, 2011. It is this document that remains at the center of controversy with regard to its authenticity. It is this document, certified by Ms. Fuddy, that a number of experts claim is a blatant forgery. Now, Ms. Fuddy is no longer able to answer any questions about her role in the certification of this document.

It is within this context that every American should consider the potential ramifications of a forgery, especially as it relates to the already questionable background of the man seated in the highest office in America. By extension, it is not unreasonable to question the very suspicious events surround the plane crash that took only one life of nine aboard the plane – the life of the very person of significance to the unresolved issue of forgery. While many will correctly assert that accidents happen, and even freak circumstances take place, history also documents the nefarious activity of others related to occurrences of equal import.

Accident report curiosities
    First public news reports of the plane crash in which Ms. Fuddy was a passenger began circulating at about 4:00 p.m. local time. The initial details were sketchy as first reports usually are. However, one eyewitness report originated from the pilot of a plane who observed the wreckage. The pilot reportedly observed eight-(8) people wearing life jackets floating in a field of debris at the approximate location where the plane struck the water. Initial news reports also stated that Ms. Fuddy failed to escape the passenger compartment of the plane, which would support the first and perhaps the most credible eyewitness account, as it came from a trained pilot circling the crash site. An initial statement by the Maui Fire Department also supports the report that Ms. Fuddy never made it out of the plane.

A statement was also made by Honolulu Fire Capt. Terry Seelig, who first reported that there was a fatality, according to KHON News.
    That person remained in the fuselage of the plane. Not much details. Always a difficult situation when you can’t get everyone out, and unfortunately that was the case here.”
    KHON-2 News also reported that the plane “crashed in waters a 1/2 mile off of the north shore of Molokai. Specifically, they stated that the Maui Fire Department and two U.S. Coast Guard helicopters quickly got to the scene, rescuing eight-(8) people who got out of the plane.

Early reports from the same news agency also provided additional insight:
    “Nine people were onboard when the plane took off. One person was pronounced dead, three were flown to Honolulu and taken by ambulance to the Queens Medical Center. Another three stayed on Molokai and were hospitalized. The rest did not need any medical help.”
    Consider this early report with public statements made by the Hawaii Department of Health. This agency maintained — for nearly four hours after the crash, that Ms. Fuddy and deputy director Keith Yamamoto, also a passenger on the plane, were alive. The significance of this assertion will become evident as the various accounts are considered with what was known at the time of the accident or shortly thereafter.

As already referenced but now stated in more detail, initial news reports announced that “three passengers were pulled from the water by the two Coast Guard helicopters, and Maui fire crews picked up ‘others. One crash survivor swam ashore.”Despite these eyewitness and official accounts of Ms. Fuddy not making it out of the interior of the downed plane, ABC News reported several hours later the following account:
    “In the final moments of her life, Hawaii Health Director Loretta Fuddy clung to the hand of her deputy after a small plane taking them back to Honolulu crashed in the ocean off the island of Molokai.“In the water, Fuddy held hands with deputy director Keith Yamamoto as he tried to help her relax, said the Rev. Patrick Killilea, who consoled Yamamoto after the ordeal.”“He recounted how he said he helped Loretta into her life jacket and he held her hand for some time,” the priest said. “They were all floating together and she let go and there was no response from her.”
    At first, one might conclude that the “soul count” of survivors from the air by the circling pilot did not include the “swimmer,” thereby explaining the report of “eight-(8) people in life vests” in the water. When considered in the context of that report and the description of the scene offered via radio by the pilot circulating above, however, this theory is inconsistent with the timing of the circling plane.

Among the first news reports, it was disclosed that Fuddy’s deputy Keith Yamamoto, dressed in blue swim trunks and a tee shirt, was seen being driven away from Makani Air’s Honolulu Airport headquarters at about 7:00 p.m. local time, a full hour before the Hawaii Department of Health made the death of Ms. Fuddy public.

Despite the fact that the plane remains unrecovered and lays on the ocean floor of the Pacific, ABC News stated that Makani Kai Air airline owner Richard Schuman determined that “engine failure” was the cause of the crash. This, despite reports from the owner that the crashed plane has no prior reports of mechanical problems. A reasonable person might ask how this could be known without first inspecting the plane, especially since the plane had a clean inspection and maintenance record, according to the same airline owner.

According to reports from Hawaii, it is likely that we might never determine the actual cause of the crash. The reason? Conditions in this area of the ocean “prohibit” investigators from recovering the plane. There is no intention of recovering the airplane, according to various reports.

As detailed above, there are seriously conflicting accounts of the actual fate of Ms. Fuddy that should cause investigators to take notice.

The official working accident report provides the following general information:

Date: 11-DEC-2013
    Time: 15:45 LTOwner/operator: Makani Kai Air
    C/n / msn: 208B1002
    Fatalities: Fatalities: 1 / Occupants: 9
    Other fatalities: 0
    Airplane damage: Unknown
    Location: Offshore Kalaupapa Airport (PHLU), Kalaupapa, Molokai, HI – United States of America
    Phase: Initial climb
    Nature: Domestic Scheduled Passenger
    Departure airport: PHLU
    Destination airport: Honolulu Int’l (PHNL)
    Narrative: The Makani Kai Air Cessna 208B Grand Caravan impacted ocean waters shortly after takeoff from Kalaupapa Airport (PHLU), on the island of Molokai in Hawaii. The airplane sustained unreported damage and one of the nine occupants onboard received fatal injuries. The injury status of the remaining eight rescued occupants that were onboard the aircraft have not been disclosed.

Erroneous and conflicting initial reports aside, there are very serious questions surrounding the events of December 11, 2013 in the water off of the island of Hawaii. Factual events seem to be as murky as the water on the ocean floor, where the plane that carried the passengers now rests, and remain as questionable as the authenticity of the documents certified by the sole fatality aboard.

We live in a country where political dissent, once deemed patriotic, is now the equivalent of an act of terrorism. Lies have become the norm and accepted as fact, despite unassailable evidence right in front of us. Small lies have given way to larger lies, as the more enormous the lie, the easier it is to sell to a readily accepting public suffering from attention deficit disorder. In such an environment, is it that unthinkable that a key conspirator in one of the most blatant forgeries could be silenced while others in her company could be disregarded as mere collateral damage?

As written in the beginning, seeking the truth is our moral imperative. The truth of the events of December 11, 2013 did not succumb with Ms. Fuddy, nor is it laying on the ocean floor. The truth still exists, at least for now, with others who are still alive. For them, this might serve as the impetus to assume center stage and disclose what they know, for their ability to draw breath in the future is certainly not guaranteed.

The truth also exists in the actions and evidence amassed over the last two years of Ms. Fuddy’s life. My next report will offer insight into those findings, and will also address the curious timing of Ms. Fuddy’s death.

End of part Sources:http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/breaking/20131211_Small_aircraft_crashes_off_Kalaupapa.html ?id=235500801

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/small-plane-crashes-water-off-molokai-hawaii-21187906

Thanks

http://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2014/01/27/denver-radio-show-host-peter-boyles-takes-on-obama-indonesian-name-soebarkah-media-didnt-do-their-job/

January 27, 2014

Denver Radio Show Host Peter Boyles Takes On Obama Indonesian Name Soebarkah – Media Didn’t Do Their Job!

Filed under: Uncategorized — cfkerchner @ 2:33 pm
    Tags: Barack Hussein Obama, Barack Obama forged ID documents, Barry Soetoro, Chicago, Denver, Hawaii, KNUS, Loretta Fuddy, Obama committing, Pak Subuh, Peter Boyles, radio show, Seattle, Seobarkah, Subud

Peter Boyles Radio Show – 710 KNUS Denver Co

Denver Radio Show Host Peter Boyles Takes On Obama Indonesian Name Soebarkah – Media Didn’t Do Their Job!

Listen to the radio show segment and further discuss and comment on this news here: http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/01...soebarkah.html
    # # # #
    Obama the Enigma: Click on the image to learn more about Obama he does not want you to know.

A warning from the past — some conspiracies are very real and are also large and well organized and in process for a long time. Such is the nature of Communist activities in the USA. The target of the seditious political conspiracy we are currently faced with is to destroy our U.S. Constitution, our Republic, our culture, and our military. Remember this quote from history: “We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. … The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst.” Quote by: J. Edgar Hoover former FBI director. Source: Elks Magazine (August 1956).
    Marxist/Communists are trained to lie. It’s their modus operandi to deceive their true objectives. Obama is not just a pathological liar, he’s an ideological liar: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/12/obama_is_not_a_pathological_liar_he_is_an_ideologi cal_liar.html
    CDR Charles Kerchner, P.E. (Retired)
    Lehigh Valley PA USA
    http://www.protectourliberty.org/
    http://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/
    http://www.scribd.com/protectourliberty/collections/
    P.S. Also read this essay regarding the legal term of art “natural born Citizen” and basic logic, i.e., trees are plants but not all plants are trees. Natural born Citizens are a subset of “born Citizens (citizens at birth)” but not all “born Citizens (citizens at birth)” are “natural born Citizens”: http://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/201...t-not-all-cab/… AND … http://www.art2superpac.com/issues.html
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

MARYLAND JUDGE OPENS “LEGAL” DOOR TO INVESTIGATE OBAMA’S FRAUDULENT SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER

Posted by tomfernandez28 on January 31, 2014
    Posted in: Uncategorized. Tagged: 1/31/2014, America, ANDREW BREITBART, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, congress, Democrats, GOP, HEALTHCARE.GOV, JUDGE ELLEN LIPTON HOLLANDER, Obama, obamacare, President Obama, Republicans, Social Security, the Affordable Care Act, The United States, The White House, Washington D.C., Watergate. 2 comments

By Adina Kutnicki
    Judge Makes Order To Investigate Obama’s Social Security Number
    It took years for Watergate to unravel fully. The controversy over Barack Hussein Obama and his past, along with fraudulent documents continues to make headlines. Yet, the items needed to actually verify who Obama is continue to be kept from the public eye. Well, that all may be about to change. Attorney Orly Taitz may have just found a chink in the federal government’s armor in protecting Barack Obama from scrutiny, following a judge’s ruling over her Freedom of Information Act request from the Social Security Administration.
    Taitz has claimed that Obama uses the Social Security number of Harry Bounel and has submitted several Freedom of Information Act requests for the information from the Social Security Administration. Each time, she has been met with stonewalling by the Social Security Administration.
    However, Judge Ellen Lipton Hollander has ruled to give Taitz “an opportunity to file a second amended complaint and add allegations of SSA not doing a proper search and withholding records.”
    From Taitz’s Press Release:
    Judge Hollander in Maryland gives Attorney Orly Taitz 21 days to file a second amended complaint and add allegations in regards to an improper withholding by the Social Security Administration of records of Harry Bounel, whose Social security number is being illegally used by Barack Obama. When Taitz filed the complaint, SSA did not respond at all. After the law suit was filed, SSA responded by fraudulently claiming that the records were not found. Taitz responded that this is a fraudulent assertion, since the records were found before and denied to another petitioner due to privacy concerns, however Social Security has no right to claim privacy as according to their own 120 year rule they have a duty to release the records. The judge stated that the plaintiff Taitz might be correct, however at this time she cannot rule in her favor as her original complaint was filed before SSA responded, so the judge gave Taitz an opportunity to refile a second amended complaint and add new allegations, stating the SSA responded but improperly hidden the records . This is a great development. This all but assures that the judge will order the SSA to release the SS-5, Social Security application of resident of CT, Harrison (Harry) Bounel, whose CT SSN 042-68-4425 was stolen by Obama and used in Obama’s 2009 tax returns, which initially were posted on WhiteHouse.gov without proper redaction, without flattening of the file. Taitz will be very careful not to be Breitbarted or Fuddied in the next 21 days.
    Additionally, there is an increased tampering with the web site of Orly Taitz and with her ability to send mass -emails. It seems her private server is somehow affected and Taitz is unable to send mass e-mails on two different programs.
    It’s interesting that Taitz points out that she will be “careful not to be Breitbarted or Fuddied,” indicating that she believes that both Andrew Breitbart and Andrew Breitbart and Loretta Fuddy were targeted by Obama for assassination.” Breitbart died on the very day that he said he would begin vetting Obama for the 2012 elections, which raised suspicions. Fuddy, best remembered as being instrumental in issuing the Hawaii long-form birth certificate, was the only person to die aboard a small plane that crashed off the coast of Hawaii last week. Already, there are questions surrounding the narrative of her death.
    Taitz alleged that Mr. Bounel was born in 1890, and therefore, under the “’120 Year Rule’ implemented by the SSA in 2010,” pertaining to “‘extremely aged individuals,’” Bounel’s “Social Security applications have to be released under FOIA without proof of [his] death . . . .”
    The reason for the judge’s amendment seems to be a procedural one. Taitz filed suit with the court prior to receiving word back from her Freedom of Information Act request, which she did receive on July 29, 2013 from Dawn S. Wiggins, a Fredom of Information Officer. Wiggins replied to Taitz:
    I have enclosed a copy of the SS-5s for Mr. Tsarnaev and Ms. Dunham. . . .
    We were unable to find any information for Mr. Bounel based on the information you provided to us. Mr. Bounel may not have applied for a Social Security number (SSN) or may have given different information on the application for a number.
    It appears that once the amendment is submitted, this may force the Social Security Administration to explain exactly what is going on with Barack Obama’s Social Security number.
    We should know something about the case by the second week in January 2014.
    It is within the above backdrop/prism that the mysterious death of Loretta Fuddy (Hawaii’s ex DOH Director) occurred, VERY SOON after Arpaio’s team announced criminally explosive findings re-eligibility. COINCIDENCE – OR NOT?
    One also has to wonder: why precisely wasn’t the above preliminary decision (whatever the court finally decides, to hear the fraud case or not…truth be told, the judge will have her arms twisted…only the form it takes is anyone’s guess) SPLASHED all over the media’s airwaves? Don’t waste time thinking over this conundrum…what a head scratcher!
    With these trails firmly in mind, the CRIME/HEIST OF THE CENTURY becomes Obama’s FORGED documents via his red/green accomplices, leading to an IMPERIAL Presidency!
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Obama Eligibility Challenge Reaches United States Supreme Court

January 31, 2014

tags: America, Birth certificate, Corruption, fraud, government control, Lies, politicians, politics, U.S. Government

Obama Eligibility Challenge Reaches United States Supreme Court
    Via: Birther Report
    Obama Eligibility Challenge

REPEATING A LIE “DOESN’T MAKE IT TRUTHFUL”
    By Sharon Rondeau | The Post & Email
    (Jan. 28, 2014) — A petition for certiorari regarding Barack Hussein Obama’s constitutional eligibility to serve as president and commander-in-chief arrived at the U.S. Supreme Court and was docketed as of January 23, 2014 after a long and circuitous routing through the New York State courts.

Obama’s eligibility has been questioned since late 2007, when commentator Chris Matthews stated on air that Obama was “born in Indonesia,” followed by a similar report in a Hawaii newspaper. Various reports in African newspapers dating back to before Obama’s first presidential election in 2008 stated that Obama was born in Kenya. His own biographer concurred until April 2007, when the official narrative changed to say that Obama was born in Hawaii.Article II, Section 1, clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution requires the president and commander-in-chief to be a “natural born Citizen.”

Compounding doubt as to whether or not Obama meets the constitutional criteria, he claims that his father was a citizen of Kenya and later, Great Britain, following Kenyan independence in 1963. Research into the intent of the “natural born Citizen” clause has shown that the citizenship of the parents, and not the birthplace, was actually paramount in determining a child’s citizenship and allegiance. In the modern era, however, the term has been eviscerated such that most Americans interpret it to mean a simple birth on U.S. soil without regard to the parents’ citizenship.

Neither the courts nor Congress have been willing to examine the issue of whether or not Obama is usurping the office of the presidency.
    MUCH MORE RIGHT HERE
    ~~~
    With the complicit members of the present Supreme Court I’m sure we can guess where this is going. They’d have to admit to having knowledge in the fraud along with the members of the Congress, the elite military leaders and the intelligence agencies. Also along with the media, both liberal and conservative. Does anyone think that’s going to happen? The obvious is true, but don’t expect it to come out right now. Time will tell.

Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Obama’s Life Story Continues To Unravel

Posted by gulfdogs on February 7, 2014
    Posted in: crime, DNC, GOP, GOV, media. Leave a Comment

In an administration defined by scandal, none have dogged Barack Obama longer or more persistently than the secrecy surrounding his past.

While the left tries to discount those who question his life story with insulting pejorative, there has been little legitimate response to the genuine concerns of so-called “birthers.”

In a recent American Thinker report, one specific aspect of Obama’s childhood is explored in detail, resulting in the conclusion that at least one of the president’s biographical timelines is inaccurate.

Citing media reports released over the past 14 years, Jason Kissner highlights a discrepancy that seems to put a young Obama in two very different places at one time. While an Illinois Daily Herald article from 1990 indicates he lived in Asia from the age of 2 until he reached fifth grade, a Los Angeles Times report from the same year suggests he spent just six years in Indonesia before returning to Hawaii in preparation for college.

While those two accounts might suggest Obama reached fifth grade by the age of eight, at which time he promptly began studying for college, a subsequent entry in Hawaii Business adds another wrinkle to his purported past. That report suggests Obama was in Hawaii for at least his kindergarten year in elementary school, which represents a major departure from the timeline advanced in the previous articles.

Furthermore, his education records – along with his mother’s passport – are no longer available for review.

These discrepancies are unfortunately only peripheral considerations in the larger tapestry of Obama’s questionable past. In the same article, Kissner explores Obama’s frequent name changes, focusing specifically on the surname Soebarkah. He suggests the name might have been related to a Muslim cult that encouraged its followers to change their names.

Loretta Fuddy, the Hawaiian health official who authenticated Obama’s birth certificate before dying in a plane crash from which all other passengers survived, was a former leader of the Subud cult, he added.

There is no shortage of controversy surrounding Obama’s birth, childhood, and even much of his adult life. The information introduced by Kissner is just one chapter in a long book of questionable autobiographical claims.

Unfortunately, it seems any documents that could unequivocally prove or disprove Obama’s assertions have been forever lost – or destroyed. To a growing number of Americans, that fact makes Obama’s professions appear all the more suspicious. http://www.westernjournalism.com/oba...inues-unravel/
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information