Thread: Happy Independence Day!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Happy Independence Day!

Happy Independence Day everyone!

Thanks

Default Re: Happy Independence Day!

Happy Independence Day!
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Never forget those that secured our independence all those years ago, and those still fighting for it today.

My heartfelt thanks to you all.

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fuzLTrwVbc

The Hyphen - by John Wayne

Happy 4th!
    Beetle - Give me liberty or give me something to aim at.

A monster lies in wait for me
    A stew of pain and misery
    But feircer still in life and limb
    the me that lays in wait for him

Hey liberal!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can't handle the truth!

Thanks

As usual, I'm a few days late.

But, Happy Independence Day!

Keep your powder dry, folks.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

We closed off the neighborhood and had a huge cookout and a state fair style fireworks display at the end of the street. It was Awesome and we all had a blast. The day was met with well wishes for those serving around the globe that made our party possible. I can only wish that next year when we do it again that our boys are all home safe and sound.
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

-Father Denis O'Brien of the United States Marine Corp.

Thanks

We road tripped down to the lake. Grilled, kids swam. Later brought out the fireworks (legal in ND) and proceeded to light up the night. Step son (age 6) hit me in the jewels with a lit punk, but fortunately only the khaki shorts recieved damage. We then discussed fire safety one more time.

Thanks

A bump for 2013!

Thanks

Super Moderator and PHILanthropist Extraordinaire Phil Fiord's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope everyone will honor what we truly are supposed to be as a country, not what is presented by the ignorant and liars.

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

I long for the days when we had leaders like this with integrity and morals over this nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Fiord View Post
    I hope everyone will honor what we truly are supposed to be as a country, not what is presented by the ignorant and liars.
    So true Phil!!!

And Happy Belated Fourth of July!!!

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

I hope you guys all had a great Fourth.

We went to Castle Rock to see my son's new apartment. About 40 miles away. He was reluctant to move there but decided since Mom and Dad are moving away soon, he might as well. hahah

We didn't see fireworks.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I worked that day and after I came home and listened to the local explosions of fireworks. I live in mature woods, so no 'works here but there were plenty in earshot.

Thanks

2014 Bump folks

I think we have several threads... but oh well.

Here's a story for you to consider.

British Military Intelligence Admits Redcoats Were A Bad Idea

Posted on July 4, 2013 by Austin

On this Independence Day, members high up in the British Military Intelligence community, having had a little to drink and many years to reflect, have decided the time has finally come to admit a major blunder.

Those redcoats worn by British soldiers were a really stupid idea.

This Modern Philosopher received the call at approximately 11AM Maine time. The gentleman on the other end of the line, while clearly inebriated, asserted that he was of sound mind and body, and wanted to come clean about the Fourth of July and the Revolutionary War. While he would not allow me to use his real name in my article, he did say I could refer to him as “Sir Secret Source” (not to be confused with Sir Secret Sauce, my insider at a major rap label).

“I just wanted to let you Yanks know that the main reason you won that war and got your independence was because some wanker high up on the military ladder was shagging a woman who had our uniform contract,” Sir Secret Source blubbered out. “This bird had come into an excess of red material that she needed to move, so she used her naughty bits to get this General to agree to red uniform coats for the troops. Military Intelligence should have found out about this and given it the old heave ho, so this is really our fault.”

He rambled on for a good while, and I listened politely as I readied The House on the Hill for my Fourth of July party, but he did have a point. “We should’ve gone with some sort of camouflage to blend in with the damn terrain,” Sir Secret Source shouted. “Instead we bloody hell stood out like big red moving targets for you Yankee farm boys to pop off with ease whenever we attacked.”

I didn’t have the heart to point out that at least the red material hid the blood. It wouldn’t have been fair to make the poor guy any more depressed.

“So as you grill your meat patties, watch your fire poppers, and celebrate your freedom from your rightful rulers on this side of the pond, just remember, the only reason you won the Revolutionary War was because some horny General needed a proper shagging. Hope you can live with that.”

I’m sure all Americans can live with the freedom that poor fashion choice has brought us. God Bless America and God Bless Sexy British Uniform Makers!

Happy IndependenceDay!
    Libertatem Prius!

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Happy Independence Day!

Fly now in what's left of our liberty, Old Glory. One last time.

Thanks

Thanks Rick for bumping this thread. Wanted to bump this one since it had the Reagan video.

A heartfelt thanks to those who have served, are serving, and especially those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice to keep our country safe for the last 238 years.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th and enjoy our freedoms while we still have them.

Thanks
    Last edited by Avvakum; July 5th, 2014 at 00:43.
    "God's an old hand at miracles, he brings us from nonexistence to life. And surely he will resurrect all human flesh on the last day in the twinkling of an eye. But who can comprehend this? For God is this: he creates the new and renews the old. Glory be to him in all things!" Archpriest Avvakum

Thanks

Freedom summed up in one image

/ Daniel Crane

THE DAY AFTER AMERICAN’S CELEBRATE THEIR “INDEPENDENCE” FROM TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENTS, REALITY SETS IN

After drinking foreign beers that claim to be American, cooking chicken saturated in antibiotics, raising American flags that are made in China, and popping fireworks produced by slave labor, we need to ask the question, what freedoms do American’s really have?

Read more at INTELLIHUB
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Probably "Fake, but accurate"...
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I made a conscious choice to quietly honor the day for what it is. What we have today is not freedom or independence, though, so the day is a tad shallow on today's terms. I want to celebrate this day in earnest but with meaning.

Thread Information