Thread: New Forum: In the Throes of Progressive Tyranny

Thanks

Default New Forum: In the Throes of Progressive Tyranny

Forum description is in the first thread. I'll sticky it to the top.

Basically it's a look at life through the eyes of American Conservatives who are seeing the US, indeed the world going back to a kind of tacit denial of Rights to people.

If you see an article that shows an America, an English-person or Canadian - indeed any Western Civilization person or persons being denied their rights, post that article in that section. News, new or old is especially good.

If you have an article you want to write and post there, please feel free.

This is different from "America and American History" in that it is to show the insults to Americans specifically, and more generally to those who are slowly losing their rights and freedoms.

Thanks!
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Default Re: New Forum: In the Throes of Progressive Tyranny

I've moved several threads from several random areas to the new forum, since they all are associated with this phenomenon.

Most of them are articles I've posted, some by others.

The majority of the articles and threads haven't been visited in awhile, but I left expiring redirects on most of them if you're looking for a particular thread.

I've also merged some threads (for instance... Ryan had one called "What is Cultural Marxism" and I had one called simple "Cultural Marxism". I merged those two threads into one called "Cultural Marxism").

There were a few others that were closely related I merged as well.

Essentially, this forum is for showing that we as a people are becoming too easy to manipulate, easier to push around, intimidated by the authorities, new laws being created and attacks on our own Constitution.

Please, feel free to help me fill in the blanks here.

Rick
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thread Information