Quote Originally Posted by zenbudda View Post
However, after watching the video and contemplating the flip side of this story, what if a muslim came to a huge christian event wearing a tshirt that says Allah Akbar (i don't know how it's spelled). i'm left wondering what that video would show us?
And the point? So what they show up at one.... The point is, this is the USA. You can wear what you want, and Allah Akbar simply means "God is Great". It's the kooks that have started yelling it before they blow themselves up that have made it have a bad connotation.

that being said, anti-americanism appears to be rampant and in some cases unstoppable. i feel "our culture" is/was too weak to defend itself against "over diversification". at some point i stop and look at history and see things like the armenian/turkish genocides; the nazi germany. i see people taking extreme measures to uproot the system in order to "regain control". maybe my view isn't dead on, but these "cultural events" (cultures clashing for survival) always seem to occur and are almost always seemingly followed by huge wars that involve more than one country. if worse comes to worse here in the states, who will take "our" side? is america too diverse to even have a clear boundary of sides?

anyway, just late night ponderings.
Well, therein lies the problem. Living in America and using it's resources and freedoms to UNDERMINE AMERICA is wrong.

Those people should be run out of the country.