Thread: Idea for energy thread?

Thanks

Default Idea for energy thread?

After spending more for gasoline to mow the yard then I did for beer to mow the yard it is becoming more and more appearent how deep in do-do our energy problem is becoming. I would hate to clutter the board with too many threads, however I believe the energy crisis has become a threat to national security.

If Neal Boortz is correct and we as a nation are consuming LESS oil than a year ago, and the price per barrel has dropped this week, it seems odd to me that gasoline prices have not dropped at all.

I noticed several wind farms in my trip out west this year. I am inclined to think T.Boone Pickins may have a good idea. I am curious how other board members feel about T. Boone Pickins ideas.

Having said that I also am aware of all the abandonded windmills dotting the landscape here in the midwest. I believe at one time most all farms used wind power for pumping water. Perhaps the technology has improved since then as most of the wind farms I saw were HUGE affairs, towering hundreds of feet in the air.
    "Still waitin on the Judgement Day"

Thanks

Default Re: Idea for energy thread?

Dummy that I am I forgot to post the link.

http://www.pickensplan.com/

Thanks

I'm not cutting the yard this year.

I refuse.

And the bitch-across-the-street can kiss my Royal Ass if she doesn't like it.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Watch for sudden increase in gasoline prices as Hurricane Dolly approaches Mex/Tex coast. If I were still a gambling kind of guy I would bet on at least a nickle increase.

Thread Information