I had an accident at work yesterday.

Actually, I didn't have the accident.

If you watched the news, San Antonio got blasted with rain yesterday - and all our carts, excavators, back-hoes, etc were covered with mud.

I had one of the guys using the water buffalo/pressure washer cleaning the equipment off, and he was washing this cart.

He was washing it, and the damn thing just took off, and settled like this.

I heard him yell “Holy shit!!” then I heard the crash.

I was in the conex doing paper work, and I really didn’t want to go see what was wrecked. About a minute later, he came all scared looking, and told me what happened.

So I went outside, and all I could do was laugh. Some of the other guys were working nearby, heard the ruckus, and walked over to see what had happened. One guy had a camera in his phone, so I jumped on the cart and he took a pic.

We tried to duplicate the event again today, but couldn't make it happen. Best we can figure is the water shorted something, and the cart took off.

The rumor now is the pic was sent to our safety office, and my ass is grass. HAHA!

I hid the name of the company I work for, as this is stored on Photobucket, and I believe all pics can be seen by anyone.