Thread: They came in from the North

Thanks

Default They came in from the North

"They came in from the North" is a phrase that keeps running through my brain. I imagine hearing it from the talking heads on TV to conversations with my friends. I wonder if our Northern border is as porous as our Southern border? Wasn't it in 2000 that a fella was caught bringing in explosives to blow up the Space Nettle in Seattle?

Maybe I have watched Red Dawn one too many times, although there are many better lines than that in Red Dawn, ala, "Kid all that hate is gonna burn you up." to think of one.

I think I hear it in other places too. Other movies, in my sleep, on TV shows. Maybe I am making a mountain out of a molehill, but it sure strikes me as odd.

Also, in this part of the country the damn Yankees came in from the East, so that can't be it.

They came in from the North......weird.
    "Still waitin on the Judgement Day"

Thanks

Default Re: They came in from the North

Ok, Luke. I've looked at this message a couple times today and didn't quiete comprehend until now.

So you've got this inner voice telling you that they came from the north.. NOW I get it.

When the missiles come, they will come up over the arctic circle. They will leave their various positions from Russian, that is the ICBMs and they will travel over the Circle, over the "DEW Line" and they will hit America, Canada, the US, places in Central America that we hold or are friendly with.

Mexico, Central America and most of South America will be spared.

The invaders, those on foot, tanks and other armored vehicles will, necessarily invade us from both the south and the North, but in particular, through the North reaches of Canada and North America.

Why?

Because that is the shortest route. Look at a globe and you can see this for yourself.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thread Information