Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patriot Day

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Patriot Day

In honor of Patriot Day and in remembrance of 9/11/2001, the site's front page has been changed to list all those killed on that day.

Thanks

Default Re: Patriot Day

Excellent!
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Outstanding response!

Never Forget!
    "Still waitin on the Judgement Day"

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Very cool, Ryan.

Thanks

Thank you Ryan, what a wonderful tribute to those who died. Seven years and still crying......

Jag

Thanks

[quote=Ryan Ruck;25884]In honor of Patriot Day and in remembrance of 9/11/2001, the site's front page has been changed to list all those killed on that day.

On this 9th anniversary of 9/11 I'd like to recommend to everyone a documentary I saw for the first time last year - 102 Minutes That Changed America.

Be prepared for a severe gut punch if you decide to watch it. It will take you right back to that morning.

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Excellent tribute Ryan!!!

We must force ourselves to never forget.

I've watched several specials today on 911, it has re-kindled my resolve to stay focused on what happened 9 years ago and what we as Americans must continue to stand for in this country.

9/11 – The Silence is Shattered by the Cries of the Ghosts

by John Galt

September 11, 2010

There are ghosts in our history which must be listened to.

Yet in our society there is a tendency now to act in a more self-served manner, to never listen to those ghosts, their words, their voices. The demands, not requests, for tolerance and obedience, and to sacrifice one’s freedoms so others may impose their own version of America’s history and beliefs are louder than the voices of these ghosts and citizens who wish to remember. False Gods and Prophets are the calling of the day, the almighty dollar and the almighty government are to be your leaders both spiritual and moral. This new society so carefully crafted over the past century by the technocrats and centralized planners within our nation is empowered now but the ghosts cry out from the darkness begging us to change our path.

Sadly, no one hears them.

“Do not let our deaths be in vain!” they cry out into the darkness. The soldiers, the citizens, the foreigners who perished on September 11, 2001 and after in the wars to eradicate the terrorist threat demand we listen, but most Americans turn their back or create delusions of a grand conspiracy to justify their deaths while ignoring the facts that murder requires no elaborate plan nor deviant room full of men in dark robes. The United States was going into a new period of internationalist darkness regardless of the events on that clear autumn morning and the reaction by the citizenry and leadership only accelerated the process. The idea that terrorism should be eradicated has since been replaced by a policy of tolerance and containment, appeasement and denial.

The ghosts cry out “Why my brethren, why do you forget?”

Acceptance of the common theme that our beliefs caused this attack is now the modern ideals by both the loony left and ridiculous right, while the majority of the nation refuses to speak out against this obscenity, preferring to follow the twisted logic of forgive and forget. The ghosts cry out and beg us not to simply lay wreaths and bow our heads but to defend the freedoms they sacrificed and acknowledge that their deaths were not in vain. Sadly they will not be heard today as the community organizers and profiteers prefer to pay tribute to everyone, including those who condone the hate of the attackers and their beliefs, instead of respecting the cries of the ghosts.

Please listen to their cries. Please remember and pray for our nation. Ignore the naysayers and promoters of tolerance and listen to the cries of those who died for nothing more than living their lives with no voice in the geopolitical and moral decisions of the ignorant old men and Marxist appeasers who are now intent on ignoring their sacrifice and molding a new order in their perverted world view. Listen to the cries of these ghosts and respect what their families have lost on this day. And remember that freedom is but one fleeting moment we shall enjoy as long as we are willing to defend it. Those men and women in uniform who have made the ultimate sacrifice have heard the cries of the ghosts and continue to listen in the name of our nation, our Constitution, and freedom.

Listen to them. Reflect. And never forget.

9/11 List of Victims:

List of World Trade Center Victims (not including plane crews or passengers)

(I will list the entire list of victims here if you would like. It is posted on my blog today if you wish to see the names; I did not want to take that much of the webpage and create such a long scroll on this site unless the mods wish for it.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Muslims Celebrating 9/11

Muslims Celebrating 9/11, probably some duplication here but hey, facts need to be repeated. Muslims want us dead, why sugar coat it.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Never forgive, never forget.

Thanks

Never Forget, Never Surrender, Never forgive.....
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

102 Minutes That Changed America - that Ryan mentioned above - is on the History Channel at 2000 Central Time.

Thanks

102 Minutes is tough to watch.

But it needs to be watched.

Thanks

I received this from Ranger Up, a vendor I've bought shirts from in the past (they weren't selling anything in the email), and thought it was very poignant.

Thanks

15 years ago today 2,996 people were murdered, including 71 law enforcement officers, 343 fire fighters, and 55 service personnel.

Don't know about anyone else but to me it seems like it just happened. Hard to believe it has been a whole 15 years. All of the scenes I see on the memorial shows are still vividly fresh in my memory. I still remember how that morning progressed and I get incredibly sad. I hope that always remains the case.

And yet at the same time it seems like it was a totally different world compared to today. Hard to explain...

Just like that morning, today happens to be bright and sunny without a cloud in the sky. Quite a bit warmer this year though.

Never forget.

On a side note, kudos to Microsoft and Bing for once again having a very tasteful memorial home page. At least this year Google managed to put a ribbon up.

Thanks

As we wrap up another 9/11 anniversary, hopefully we've all managed to take time out of our days to remember the fateful events of that day.

As it becomes more and more distant in the past, it seems like more and more actually are forgetting despite all the cries in the past of "Never forget."

Thanks

Another year, another bump for the thread to remember that terrible day 17 years ago...

Name:  2018-09-11_10-18-24.jpg
Views: 854
Size:  65.3 KB

Name:  shanksville_pa_911_memorial.jpg
Views: 1707
Size:  176.1 KB

Thanks

Thanks

It's once again, that solemn time of year to remember all those lost.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    As we wrap up another 9/11 anniversary, hopefully we've all managed to take time out of our days to remember the fateful events of that day.

As it becomes more and more distant in the past, it seems like more and more actually are forgetting despite all the cries in the past of "Never forget."
    Well... Here we are. 20 years on from that day.

I wanted to post an appropriate "Never Forget" image but since the Taliban have been given back control of Afghanistan by the elected* President Of The United States, it seems especially hollow.

I know most of us haven't forgotten but, it's pretty apparent the vast majority have.

Having a brother that served in Afghanistan and nearly lost his life there and, having witnessed the events of 9/11/2001 live on TV as a young adult and deeply seared in my memory, I haven't been in a good head space the last couple weeks seeing what's transpired combined with the timing.

Pray for us and our future. We need it now more than ever.

Thanks

I would like to share one of the many, many heroic stories of that day. Just learned about it yesterday from a Facebook page of a fine individual that memorializes first responders that fall in the line of duty.

This one is a little different but no less heroic.

https://www.facebook.com/jonnycastro...09868850494716

This is a portrait of survival and teamwork that was displayed on 9/11.

On the morning of September 11th, Michael Hingson was at his desk on the 78th floor of the North Tower. He had come into the office early for a meeting. Michael, who has been blind since birth, worked as a computer salesmen and his 3-year old Labrador Retriever “Roselle” was his guide dog. Roselle was asleep at his feet when American Airlines flight 11 struck the building 15 floors above them. She was awakened by the explosion and immediately went to work. With a tight grip on the dog’s harness, Roselle navigated Michael to stairwell B. Through the heavy smoke and mass confusion, the dog took point, leading her owner and 30 others down some 1,463 steps to the ground level. “While everyone ran in panic, Roselle remained totally focused on her job…debris fell around us, and even hit us, Roselle stayed calm." Around the 30th floor, the brave firefighters who were heading the opposite direction started passing Michael. They each stopped to offer him assistance, but he declined. Michael gave them the opportunity to pet Roselle, providing many of those heroes with what would be their last experience of unconditional love. The harrowing descent took just over an hour. Once clear, the guide dog led Michael to a nearby subway station entrance where she even helped a woman who had been blinded by falling debris. The crumbling tower fell just moments later. Michael and Roselle both survived that day.

In 2002, Roselle, along with another guide dog from that morning and a search & rescue dog who assisted at ground zero, were all awarded the United Kingdom’s Dickin Medal for their heroic service. The Medal is often referred to as the animal equivalent of the Victoria Cross and has been awarded only 73 times since 1943. The pair went on to travel all around the world, speaking to audiences about trust, teamwork, guide dogs and blindness. She passed away in 2011 from an auto-immune disorder at the age of 13.

“When I remember how she behaved on that morning in 2001, I think the most powerful thing she taught me was that working together is the most powerful thing we can do”.

Thread Information