Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenging Obama's Eligibility to be President

Thanks

Default Re: Challenging Obama's Eligibility to be President

Good question. Mine has both a stamped seal (that was part of the original document) and then a notary seal (state) to affirm that mine is "real" and "true" from the original records.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

I merged the threads for clarity and to keep the material all in one place.

I started the new thread because it was news and breaking at the time I started it.

Sorry for the confusion.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, took them long enough to forge one. You'd think with all the resources Obama has they could have had one made sooner!

But seriously, I'll be honest and say I don't know much about what I'm looking at. I'll leave it to others who do to pick it over with a fine tooth comb.

Thanks

I can't say one way or the other. Honestly, I don't think there is enough information to say it's real - and I think that is what they did this for.
    Libertatem Prius!

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Don't know if you guys my question - but did you notice there is no raised state seal on his BC?

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting... It should be notarized.

Thanks

I saw it. Yes, it should be if it is to be used for things like passports.

however, just a copy to show to the public is fine.

Seriously. Why bother with a raised seal to show us peons? We don't need to know nothing. We're just the lowly public and stupid. And shit.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

MINE has a raised seal. I had three copies. Two had seals. All three of them had a "seal" that was part of the original document, but the copies they sent me had "raised seals" that were put on by a notary to show they were real.
    Libertatem Prius!

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

And what are those handwritten numbers starting in block 7?

Thanks

Good question. I was looking at those too. "Doting the iees and crossing the tees" if you ask me.

1 is ther e afull name? check
    2. Place of birth? check
    3. Date? check.

etc. I saw 1-9 or 10 on there.
    Libertatem Prius!

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    Interesting... It should be notarized.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vector7 View Post
    You ain't right. LMAO
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Birth Certificate Numbers

The Controversy

SodaHead has a story about the two long-form Birth Certificates for the Nordyke twins, provided to Mrs. Nordyke by Kapiolani Hospital in Honolulu.

The Certificate number is systematically formed from this sequence as follows:

It should start in the numbers 151, which is federal code for Hawaii's birth certificates, a dash, then the year of birth, followed by the birth order number.

The Nordyke twins were assigned the following birth certificate numbers to their certificates: ( 151 – 61 – 10637 ) and ( 151 – 61 – 10638 ).

As can be see, the birth order is in sequence according to the time of birth. One Twin was born shortly after the other, resulting in the two birth order numbers sequentially.

Obama was born before both of the Nordyke twins (the day before), yet his birth cerificate number is ( 151 - 61 - 10641 ) -- 3 births later ( 10638 + 3 = 10641 ). Going by that number, Obama would have been born AFTER the Nordyke twins.

Factcheck.org set out to prove the critics wrong by saying their staff evaluated Obama's Certificate of Live Birth (short-form) first-hand and took pictures. If you view this image (from Factcheck.org), you'll now see the certificate number is no longer blacked out. It was always blacked out when posted on the Web, for whatever reason. The new version (apart from the first one posted on DailyKoS and Fight The Smears) now had fold lines. It also contained a Seal (latest revision), whereas the first version did not.

The three issues above were a major concern of critics at the time back when the controversy was in the early stages.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Certification of Live Birth is a forgery based on all the glaring research and the fact that you can create a certification in 5 minutes that looks identical to Obama's certification.

So, in my opinion, I believe Factcheck.org researched (or whoever they were/are working for/with) how certificate numbers were constructed and made the necessary adjustments, but was it the correct adjustment on the latest version of the forged cetificate (there were 3 versions of the same forgery)?

In order to get more insight to this, I set out on how I would derive a certificate number for Obama's Certificate of Live Birth.

First, i'd search for a Hawaii Certificate of Live Birth to see what a number looked like. I did this, and found one right away:

(Obama's first verson had no Seal as this one above. He still doesn't have a version with the stamped signature showing thru as this one does. Notice too, this one has the crease lines - Obama's first two versions did not)

Notice the "birth order" number here is 10259. It would have to mean that 379 births (10638 - 10259 = 379) occured between May of 1930 to that of August 1961. From that we can conclude an average of 12 births per year (379 / (1961 - 1930) = 12.22).

From an average of 12 births per year, we can conclude an average of 1 birth per month (on average). With the Twins, Obama and the 3 between (according to birth order numbers above), we would have 5 births in one month! If you take away one Twin, then you have 4 in one month - still 3X the computed average, which is possible because the 1 per month is only a "flat average".

What is the possibility that Obama found a Certificate of Live Birth from 1961 (or his team - Rockefeller, Soros etc.) and "guessed" at a number in close proximity before doing the 3rd and final Factcheck version of the certificate?

I'd say the possibility is quite high considering the order number is clearly out of sequence. I do know, that early in the contraversey, someone pulled out their 1961 long-form birth certificate from Hawaii and put it on the Web. If someone was searching around that time, they could have found that number and went from there.

If anyone out there was born in 1961 - have your long or short-form with the certificate number, let's see it? It's possible that the next number in sequence could be for the following month (or even the one after that) according to the computed birth averages above.

Based on this analysis, it seems to raise even a bit of more suspicion for me. If Obama's birth order number would have been before the Twins (as he was born before them! according to the dates), then i'd be less suspicious, but this out-of sequence also resembles the potential Selective Service forgery as well. If you've been following that, it too is what appears to be a blatent forgery. It too has the numbers somewhere in the ballpark, but doesn't match up correctly.

Somethin' Ain't Right

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago."

At the time of Obama's birth in 1961, parents could rather easily get a Hawaiian birth certificate for a baby who wasn't born in Hawaii.

1. Aug. 4, 1961 -- Obama supposedly born in Hawaii in Kapiolani hospital.

2. Aug. 5, 1961 -- Nordyke twins born in Hawaii in same Kapiolani hospital. Copies of long form birth certificates are on internet.

3. Aug. 8, 1961 -- Obama's birth certificate is filed with Hawaii vital statistics, if we are to believe what we see on Obama's short form birth certificate that we see all over the internet.

4. Aug. 11, 1961 -- Nordyke twins birth certificate filed with Hawaii vital statistics.

5. 10641 -- Obama number on short form birth certificate that we see all over the internet.

6. 10638 -- Nordyke twin number on top of long form birth certificate.

7. 10637 -- Nordyke twin number on top of long form birth certificate we see on internet.

8. Huh? What is going here that does NOT smell right? Why does Obama's certificate have a HIGHER number than the Nordyke twins' certificates, when the Obama certificate was filed 3 days EARLIER: Aug. 8 vs. Aug. 11.

9. So, if Obama's birth certificate was filed on Aug. 8, then it should have a LOWER filing number than the Nordyke twins' birth certificates that were filed on Aug. 11.

12. But as we can see above, Obama's birth certificate received a HIGHER number---10641---than the Nordyke twins---10637 and 10638.

13. Something does not smell right concerning why Obama's number is greater than the Nordyke twins.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Will Release Of Obama's Purported Birth Certificate Give Rise To New "Certer" Movement?

This morning’s White House release of President Barack Obama’s long form birth certificate will, of course, do little to derail the “birther” movement, which will now analyze the document with the kind of verve previously directed toward those Texas Air National Guard memos faxed to CBS from that Kinko’s in Abilene.

So here’s a few nutty points about the birth certificate sure to be seized upon by the nonbelievers:

• If the original document was in a bound volume (as reflected by the curvature of the left hand side of the certificate), how can the green patterned background of the document's safety paper be so seamless?

• Why, if Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was the “Date Accepted by Local Reg.” four days later on August 8, 1961?

• What is the significance of the smudges in the box containing the name of the reported attendant?

• David A. Sinclair, the M.D. who purportedly signed the document, died nearly eight years ago at age 81. So he is conveniently unavailable to answer questions about Obama’s reported birth.

• In the “This Birth” box there are two mysterious Xs above “Twin” and “Triplet.” Is there a sibling or two unaccounted for?

• What is the significance of the mysterious numbers, seen vertically, on the document’s right side?

• Finally, the “Signature of Local Registrar” in box 21 may be a desperate attempt at establishing the document’s Hawaiian authenticity. Note to forgers: It is spelled “Ukulele.”

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Obama Scolds Media For Focusing On Birthers: 'We Do Not Have Time For This Kind Of Silliness'

First Posted: 04/27/11 09:53 AM ET Updated: 04/27/11 12:54 PM ET

At his press conference on Wednesday, President Obama scolded the media for focusing on his birth certificate instead of more important issues.

He started the conference by calling out NBC's Chuck Todd directly.

"I can't get the networks to break in on all kinds of other discussions," he said. "I was just back there listening to Chuck—he was saying, it’s amazing that he’s not going to be talking about national security. I would not have the networks breaking in if I was talking about that, Chuck, and you know it."

He then said that part of the reason that he wanted to release the birth certificate was because he was seeing coverage of the issue dominate the media, rather than discussion of the federal budget or other issues.

While the issue has certainly been heavily covered, the Pew Research Center pointed out that discussion of the birther issue made up for just 4 percent of the news coverage during the period Obama cited in his address. However, Donald Trump was the second most covered newsmaker last week, and his recent media appearances have been almost exclusively related to birther issues.

"I’m speaking to the vast majority of the American people, as well as to the press," Obama said. "We do not have time for this kind of silliness. We’ve got better stuff to do. I’ve got better stuff to do."

WATCH:

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Fresh from birth certificate reveal, Obama heads for Oprah

President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama depart Andrews Air Force base en route to Chicago. (Charles Dharapak/AP)

By Katherine Skiba 11:37 a.m. EDT, April 27, 2011

Donald Trump, Oprah Winfrey. Now, that’s a full day in anyone’s life. But especially when you are President Obama.

Fresh from a dramatic White House appearance in which Obama released his full-length birth certificate, the president and first lady Michelle Obama boarded Air Force One to fly to Chicago to tape an episode of the TV show hosted by one of the president’s best-known supporters.

White House Chief of Staff William Daley, along with Marian Robinson, Michelle Obama’s mother, were also on the plane.

Obama departed Andrews Air Force Base at around 10:15 ET, in route to Chicago, where he’ll be whisked to Winfrey’s Harpo studios.. The program is expected to air Monday.
    No doubt Obama’s decision to release his long-form birth certificate, as well as Trump’s role in the affair will be a subject of conversation.

It will be Obama’s ninth trip to his hometown.

After that, the president moves on to New York City, where he’ll speak at three Democratic National Committee fundraisers.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Birth certificate released: Did Donald Trump just school President Obama?

President Obama just released his birth certificate – the long form, anyway. Is this a victory for The Donald, or is Team Obama playing a more subtle game?

Donald Trump, a possible 2012 presidential candidate, talks to reporters Wednesday in Portsmouth, N.H. Trump said he was "very proud" to have forced the White House's decision to release President Obama's birth certificate.

Jim Cole / AP
    Peter Grier, Staff writer / April 27, 2011

Did Donald Trump just outmaneuver President Obama on the so-called “birther” issue? It sure looks that way at first glance. In interviews Trump for weeks has been musing about whether the nation’s chief executive was really born in America. Now Obama has released a detailed Hawaii birth certificate in an effort to end such questions.

Skip to next paragraph

Recent posts

Related Stories

In politics, anytime you force an opponent to react to you, as opposed to talk about what they want to talk about, you’ve often scored a point.

“Winning!” as that unemployed former sitcom actor would say. So in that sense – which admittedly is pretty narrow – Trump may have managed to do something none of the other GOP presidential hopefuls have yet accomplished.

Trump himself seems to feel that way. He was triumphal in an appearance before reporters in New Hampshire just after he’d heard the news.

IN PICTURES: The Donald who would be king

“I am really honored, frankly, to have played such a big role in hopefully getting rid of this issue,” said Trump.

That’s adroit – Trump pats himself on the back for raising vague questions about Obama’s citizenship, and then runs around to the other side and aligns himself with Obama in terms of let’s-move-on-to-more-important-things. No wonder he’s doing so well in polls versus other potential Republican candidates.

But here’s the thing – we’re pretty sure Obama’s political team is not that sorry that Trump is doing well.

Consider if from their point of view. A substantial portion of Republican voters remain suspicious of Obama’s origins. It’s an issue that one way or another was going to surface in the 2012 campaign. If Obama releases his birth certificate now, yes, that may help Trump. But Trump is currently the nor’easter of GOP politics – a big wind that’s rattling all the other contenders.

Obama's advisors believe the developer/reality show star is unelectable because his unfavorable rating among independents and the electorate at large is so high. A recent Gallup survey found that 64 percent of registered voters said they would definitely not vote for Trump for president.

Yet he has enough strength among GOP voters to keep more serious candidates (we’re looking at you, Mitt Romney and Tim Pawlenty) from gaining momentum.

So the longer Trump remains a GOP frontrunner, the better for Obama.

That’s how the Democratic political theory might go, anyway – and if you don’t think political consultants are that Machiavellian, you haven’t watched enough Kennedy School of Government seminars on late-night C-SPAN3.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

And thus it begins... the final downfall of the United States at the hands of a Usurper.....
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Sarah Palin sticks up for Donald Trump

Sarah Palin on Fox News Channel's "Hannity" Tuesday.

Anti-tax group down on Trump; Busey on board

By James Oliphant 8:17 a.m. CDT, April 20, 2011

Sarah Palin frequently complains that the media treats her unfairly. But this time, she's sticking up for -- you guessed it -- Donald Trump.

Appearing Tuesday evening on Sean Hannity's program on Fox News, Palin said the press is "hammering" him on the Obama birth-certificate issue.

"He's merely answering reporters' questions about his view on the birth certificate and then reporters turn that around and saying that's all he's got," the former Alaska governor said. "Donald Trump is running on the issue, bottom line, that President Obama is so far over his head."

Hannity agreed, saying the media is more interested in pressing Trump on the birth-certificate issue than it was in uncovering the association between Obama, when he was an presidential candidate, and Bill Ayers, the 1960s radical turned academician.

"I do have respect for Donald Trump and his candidness," Palin said--and she praised him for speaking at a tea-party rally last weekend.

(Trump, in turn, has said that he "really respects" Palin and that she, too, has been "unfairly treated.")

Palin also urged congressional Republicans to fight attempts to raise the federal debt ceiling, and worried aloud whether they'll have the backbone to do so. "If they don't fight on that issue and they don't fight going into the 2012 elections . . . we need to remember that losing is not an option or our country will be owned by foreign countries and we will be obviously less secure. We cannot afford to lose. We cannot afford to incur more debt," the 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee said.

"We need to fight. We need to fight so hard going to into 2012 to get somebody elected who has executive experience who hasn't just been part of this herd mentality of trying to manage the public--the public doesn't need to be managed and controlled--we need freedom, the private sector needs freedom," Palin said. "So we can't start giving in on things like these budget deals and increasing the debt ceiling and certainly not in these elections coming up."

Asked about her own presidential ambitions, Palin said it was still "too early" to make a decision about entering the race.

She said forming an exploratory committee, as candidates such as Tim Pawlenty and Mitt Romney have done, is "not even on the radar."

"It's going to be an unconventional run if I so chose to do that," she said.

Trump, Palin boast about birth certificate release

Donald Trump (Matthew Cavanaugh / Getty Images)

By James Oliphant Washington Bureau 9:26 a.m. CDT, April 27, 2011

Reporting from Washington —

Speaking to reporters in New Hampshire on Wednesday, Donald Trump took credit for President Obama’s decision to make his long-form birth certificate public, saying he was "proud" of his efforts.

“Today I'm very proud of myself, because I've accomplished something that no one else has been able to accomplish," Trump said, according to NBC News. "I want to look at it, but I hope it's true. ... But he should have done it a long time ago."

Trump suggested to the media that experts would need to examine the birth certificate to verify its authenticity.

In his remarks at the White House, the president never explicitly referenced the real-estate mogul, who has been on a media crusade in recent weeks reviving the supposed issue over the president’s origins, but when Obama said the nation’s problems were too critical for the American people and the media to be “distracted by sideshows and carnival barkers” there was little doubt whom he meant.

Also jumping in the fray: Sarah Palin, who tweeted, “Media, admit it. Trump forced the issue.”

The White House chose the day that Trump made his most public exploration yet of a possible presidential run, as he was scheduled to meet with supporters and donors in New Hampshire throughout the day.

The chairman of the Republican National Committee, Reince Priebus, called the issue ”a distraction.”

“Our economy is strained from out-of-control deficits, debt, and unsustainable entitlements,” Priebus said. “The president ought to spend his time getting serious about repairing our economy, working with Republicans and focusing on the long-term sustainability of Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security.”

The distractions may not end, however. Obama conceded in his White House remarks that the matter was unlikely to be put to rest completely.

And next up for Trump? He told the Associated Press earlier this week that he wants to probe the president's education background. Obama attended Occidental College in Los Angeles before moving on to Columbia University and then Harvard Law School.

"I heard he was a terrible student, terrible. How does a bad student go to Columbia and then to Harvard?" Trump said. "I'm thinking about it, I'm certainly looking into it. Let him show his records."

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thread Information