Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenging Obama's Eligibility to be President

Thanks

Default Re: Challenging Obama's Eligibility to be President

Perhaps that is Trumps thing... playing chess for the other side.

Given his penchant for giving money to Democrats, one wonders whose side the man is truly on....
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

By Bill O'Reilly

First of all, a USA Today analysis of federal records shows that more Americans are now depending on government assistance than at any other time in the nation's history. In 2010, close to 20 percent of the nation's total personal income came from the feds. That includes Social Security, Medicare, food stamps, unemployment and other entitlements.

Incredibly, wages accounted for just 51 percent of the income Americans secured. That is the lowest wage level since the feds began keeping records in 1929.

So you can see that under President Obama, the welfare state in America is growing fast. That is very bad news for him.

On the poll front, an ABC News survey says that 60 percent of independents who say they've been hit hard by rising gas prices will not vote for President Obama next time around. And in a Gallup poll, 46 percent of Americans overall say they will definitely not vote for Mr. Obama no matter what. Again, not good for the president.

Finally, as you may know, Mr. and Mrs. Obama attended Easter services at the Shiloh Baptist Church in Washington. Here's the problem. The pastor is a guy named Wallace Smith, who is a race activist. Here's what he said in a speech last year:

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

WALLACE SMITH, PASTOR, SHILOH BAPTIST CHURCH: When you look at what's going on, it may not be Jim Crow anymore. Now Jim Crow wears blue pinstripes, goes to law school and carries fancy briefs and cases.

And now Jim Crow has become "James Crow, Esquire," and he doesn't have to wear white robes anymore because now he can wear the protective cover of talk radio or can get a regular news program on Fox.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

Pastor Smith apparently believes that the American establishment, including some media outlets like FNC, is racist, designed to keep black Americans down. That is an outrageous charge unless you can prove it, and Pastor Smith cannot prove it. He's bloviating, stirring up alleged bias for absolutely no reason.

So the question becomes: Why would the president sit in a church run by a guy like Wallace Smith?

I can't answer that question, but I'm offended by the pastor's statement about Fox News. I've been here 15 years. I don't know anybody in this organization who's racist, and if Pastor Smith wants to debate it, he's welcome here anytime. But I predict he will not show up on "The Factor" because he can't back up his racially charged statements.

Again, does the pastor deserve being legitimized by the president of the United States?

And that's "The Memo."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

I'm going to play devil's advocate.

What "solid" proof do any of you have that he was NOT born in the USA?

And when I say "solid" I mean you can SHOW evidence and the evidence is not forged. You cannot use "somebody else's word" as an argument. Just because someone else "Says so" does not make it so, no matter how "true" it sounds or feels.

Thanks

Trump To Obama: Now Release Your College Records

Trump Fires Back! [Official]

Donald Trump tells the press they are protecting President Obama.

"I'd like to know how does he get into Harvard, how does he get into Colombia if he isn't a very good student," Donald Trump told the press this morning in New Hampshire.

"If he wants to release it that's fine, if he doesn't want to release it that's fine too. But the word is he wasn't a very good student," Trump added.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zenbudda View Post
    I'm going to play devil's advocate.

What "solid" proof do any of you have that he was NOT born in the USA?

And when I say "solid" I mean you can SHOW evidence and the evidence is not forged. You cannot use "somebody else's word" as an argument. Just because someone else "Says so" does not make it so, no matter how "true" it sounds or feels.
    I don't think that's a legitimate question. That's the same thing the Left would ask, Zen.

Here's why I have a problem with it.

When I joined the military, I had to provide a certified copy of my birth certificate. Just because I said I was born in Detroit was insufficient.

When I went to High School, my mother had to provide a certified copy of my birth certificate.

When I applied (not once, numerous times) for my security clearances, I've had to provide a certified copy of my birth certificate. Not a copy, a CERTIFIED COPY.

When I applied for my various passports, I was required to provide, you guessed it, a certified copy of my birth certificate.

When I re-enlisted the last three times in the US Air Force, I was required to provide a certified copy of my birth certificate.

When I applied to the state of Oklahoma for my driver's license I was required to provide a certified copy of my birth certificate.

When I applied to the state of Virginia for my driver's license I was required to provide a certified copy of my birth certificate.

When I applied to the state of Colorado for my driver's license I was required to provide a certified copy of my birth certificate.

When I applied for my Colorado Concealed Carry permit, I was required to provide a certified copy of my birth certificate.

When I ran for a public office, school board for District # 11 in El Paso County, Colorado a few years ago, I had to provide for the County Clerk's office a certified copy of my birth certificate.

To receive my "Common Access Card" (AKA CAC) for my computer system originally, I had to supply two photo ids, and a certified copy of my Birth Certificate.

To be placed into DEERS (Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System) for medical (military), retirement and other pertinent information, I was required to provide for them a certified copy of my birth certificate...

In a year or so I'll be applying for my Captain's License most likely....
    I will be required to provide, you guessed it:

• Proof of U.S. Citizenship for Master/Mate (Birth Certificate or Passport) or Proof of Permanent Residency for six-pack OUPV

(Since I already have a passport, I can forego giving them a copy of that damned birth certificate this time around).

What solid proof do I have he is a US Citizen? None, none at all without a legal, certified copy of his birth certificate - which, according to the images I have seen, has NOT YET BEEN PROVIDED.

So, no one here, or anywhere else has to prove he is NOT a citizen. He must prove HE IS.

Just like me, and millions of other Americans must do EACH and EVERY day.

When I go to Canada or Mexico - I have to have a passport now. I MUST PROVE I'm a citizen to get in - or get out.

Used to be I only had to show a birth certificate to Canadian authorities, or to American authorities to get in and out of Canada as a kid.

Now, I've had to prove my citizenship to get papers to provide to them to enter and exit the country.

Why do I have to do this? My Family has been here for at least five generations of Donaldsons. Perhaps Seven. Why should *I* have to prove shit and he doesn't????????????????????????????????
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Obama’s Birth Certificate, Dissected

April 27, 2011
    By Bryan Keith Nixon

I AM NOT A BIRTHER! But this one is too interesting to ignore. Upon hearing all the fuss about the newly released Certificate of Live Birth, I decided to open it up in Adobe Illustrator and see just what we were given by the White House. Judge for yourself.

If you doubt it, open it in Illustrator and check for yourself.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

I forgot...

When I was married, I had to provide a certified copy of my birth certificate.

When I applied to go to college (several of them), I was required to provide a certified copy of my birth certificate. (I went to the University of Maryland, another no name local college in the DC area, National America University and I've attended courses in several other colleges. EACH of them required I provide proof of being a US Citizen, and in each case I was required to show that birth certificate).

When I applied for my social security card, I had to provide a certified copy of my birth certificate.

Oh yeah.... every job for which I've applied since I left the active duty USAF has required me to prove I was a US Citizen by showing a photo ID (usually my DL) AND a CERTIFIED COPY OF my BIRTH CERTIFICATE!!!!!!!!!!!! Every job. It's on the I-9 form....
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Uploaded by BirtherReportDotCom on Apr 25, 2011
    LINKS: Obama Speaking In Kenya With Mass Murderer Raila Odinga: I Am So Proud To Come Back Home; Michelle Obama Agrees. August 2006 - More including Michelle Obama's Obama Kenyan remarks: http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/04/video-obama-speaking-in-k... -

http://www.ObamaReleaseYourRecords.com -

http://www.BirtherReport.com -

Audio source: http://www.itnsource.com

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

BORN IN THE USA?
    'Obama blinked. Now game begins'

Author suggests disputed presidency won't survive publication of book's information

Posted: April 27, 2011
    12:57 pm Eastern

© 2011 WorldNetDaily

After this morning's surprise release by the White House of what it claims is Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate, an author challenging Obama's legal eligibility to be president – whose upcoming book has become a No. 1 bestseller a month before its release – summarizes his response to the day's events in two words: "Obama blinked."

Jerome Corsi, Ph.D., whose two previous No. 1 New York Times bestsellers – "Unfit for Command" and "The Obama Nation" both have dramatically affected the presidency – is the author of the forthcoming WND Books release "Where's the Birth Certificate: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President."

"Public pressure finally forced Obama to do what he did today. Now the game begins," said Corsi. "Nixon thought he could stop the Watergate scandal from unfolding by releasing a few tapes. All that did was fuel the fire."

Suggesting that Obama's presidency will not survive the revelations contained in his book – which goes beyond the birth certificate controversy to definitively document the multiple legal problems with Obama being a U.S. president – Corsi said, simply, "When people read the book, they will see that Obama is not eligible to be president."

Barack Obama

Moreover, said the author, today's White House action raises more questions than it answers: "Obama spent a fortune on attorneys to block release of this document.

Why?

The same attorneys are still blocking release of many other vital documents – his school, medical, passport and other documents routinely released by all presidents, but steadfastly hidden by Obama. Will he now release those as well?"

Also, he asked, why did Obama withhold the birth document that had been legally requested by an Army doctor, Terrence Lakin, but instead watch him be court-martialed and imprisoned over the issue?
    "I am calling for the immediate release of Lt. Col. Terrance Lakin, the Army flight surgeon who is now sitting in prison because Obama wouldn't produce his birth certificate," Corsi said.

Corsi considers the release of the document that was presented to the media today by the White House, a Hawaii "Certificate of Live Birth," a preemptive strike against the book's imminent release, which documents multiple bases by which is regarded as ineligible for the presidency according to the standard laid down by the Constitution's framers.

Also raised in the book is the issue of the other documentation for Obama's career, verifications that remain concealed, including his passport records, kindergarten records, Punahou school records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, University of Chicago articles, Illinois State Bar Association records, Illinois State Senate records and schedules, medical records, Obama/Dunham marriage license, Obama/Dunham divorce documents, Soetoro/Dunham marriage license and adoption records.

Possible 2012 GOP presidential contender Donald Trump has been raising the questions for several weeks and said he was pleased his decision to elevate the birth certificate question to the level of a presidential campaign issue produced results.

Trump's questions often have followed – and sometimes even have been based on – research accomplished by WND on the issue of Obama's eligibility.

The release from the White House today:

Released by the White House

Obama administration officials called it "proof positive" the president was born in Hawaii.

The issue has been dogging Obama since before his election, and WND has reported on the multitude of lawsuits and other challenges to the president's tenure in the Oval Office. They center on his status as a "natural born citizen."

The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

If the document proves valid, it could answer the questions raised by those who have alleged he was not actually born in Hawaii. But it also could prove his ineligibility because of its references to his father. Some of the cases challenging Obama have explained that he was a dual citizen through his father at his birth, and they contend the framers of the Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born citizens.

Joseph Farah, editor and chief executive officer of WND, the only news agency that has waged a relentless investigative campaign on questions swirling around the Obama’s eligibility for nearly three years, was elated at the turn of events.

"We're gratified that our work has begun to pay off," he said. "The certificate of live birth is an absolutely vital foundation for determining constitutional eligibility of any president. We look forward to reviewing it like so many other Americans do at this late date. But it is important to remember there are still dozens of other questions concerning this question of eligibility that need to be resolved to assure what has become a very skeptical public concerning Barack Obama’s parentage, his adoption, his citizenship status throughout his life and why he continues to cultivate a culture of secrecy around his life."

Other details regarding the birth certificate issue still remain question marks.

For example, if the document was available for release, or could be obtained, why did the president not release it earlier, in response to any of the dozens of lawsuits that have been filed over the issue.

Documentation about how much money – on private attorneys or government-paid lawyers – was expended to defend against releasing the document largely remains behind closed curtains, although plaintiffs attorneys estimate their own investment in time and resources in the millions.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_...iracy_theories

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

'Fight the Smears,' which also pointed to these 2 erroneous pieces of 'evidence,' is owned by 'Organizing for America,' which was originally named 'Obama for America.' This speaks for itself.

And finally, there is the much-hallowed 'Factcheck.org'--supposedly an independent, non-partisan clearinghouse that separates truth from fiction in the media and on the Internet. Hagmann's investigation reveals that Factcheck is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center, which receives its primary funding from the Annenberg Foundation.

Barack Obama was a founding member, chairman, and past President of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which was also funded by the Annenberg Foundation. Thus, the supposed 'neutrality' of Factcheck.org can safely be called into question.
    The bottom line is that so far absolutely no positive proof has been provided that establishes that Barack Obama was born on American soil.

Why is this important? An individual who would spend millions of dollars hiding his background and pertinent documents from the public, and who would make false statements about about his history, cannot be trusted to tell the American people the truth about what his policy initiatives are intended to do regarding the 'fundamental change' of America.
    No neutrality here.... Obama is connected with the people making it appear "legit".

Give me a break.

Up until today, I was pretty ambivalent about this whole thing. I was willing to throw the whole thing aside (and you can go back to the beginning of this discussion and SEE this for yourselves).

But as of today, I have a different take on this.

1) Obama has spent MILLIONS to HIDE his background. Why?

2) The various copies of his alleged certificate are NOT CERTIFIED at all. One is an obvious fake/forgery (the original one that was put up by Moveon.Org, a left leaning, hateful, anti-America organization who is directly connected with getting Obama elected).

3) As an America citizen who has been brought up in this country and required to prove my identity I don't know how many bloody times over the course of my 50+ years on this planet, I find Obama's behavior obnoxious and disgusting about this whole thing. Show your damned CERTIFIED COPY of the Birth Certificate (and it's bullshit that there is a law against photocopying them - that's HOW you get a CERTIFIED COPY, you photocopy it, and then it is stamped with a seal by a state authority putting their NAME on it and their blood reputation ON THE LINE). No one has yet to do this save one man who hasn't followed the standards of the state YET.

4) I don't believe NOW that he has a legitimate US birth certificate simply because he's spent too much money trying to hide his background.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

BORN IN THE USA?
    Is this really smoking gun of Obama's Kenyan birth?

Attorney files motion for authentication of alleged 1960s certificate from Africa

Posted: August 02, 2009
    11:55 am Eastern

© 2011 WorldNetDaily
    WASHINGTON – California attorney Orly Taitz, who has filed a number of lawsuits demanding proof of Barack Obama's eligibility to serve as president, has released a copy of what purports to be a Kenyan certification of birth and has filed a new motion in U.S. District Court for its authentication.

This document purports to be a Kenyan certification of birth for Barack Obama, allegedly born in Mombasa, Kenya, in 1961

The document lists Obama's parents as Barack Hussein Obama and Stanley Ann Obama, formerly Stanley Ann Dunham, the birth date as Aug. 4, 1961, and the hospital of birth as Coast General Hospital in Mombasa, Kenya.

Document enlarged to show detail alleges Barack Obama was born at Coast General Hospital in Mombasa on Aug. 4, 1961

No doctor is listed. But the alleged certificate bears the signature of the deputy registrar of Coast Province, Joshua Simon Oduya. It was allegedly issued as a certified copy of the original in February 1964.
    WND was able to obtain other birth certificates from Kenya for purposes of comparison, and the form of the documents appear to be identical.

An enlarged view of the bottom of the document

Last week, a counterfeit document purporting to be Obama's Kenyan birth certificate made the rounds of the Internet, but was quickly determined to be fraudulent. The new document released by Taitz bears none of the obvious traits of a hoax.
    One of the issues Taitz must deal with will be the authentication of the document. Critics immediately jumped on the Feb. 17, 1964, date for the document, explaining that the "republic" of Kenya wasn't assembled until in December of that year.
    Media Matters wrote, "Sorry, WorldNetDaily: Kenya wasn't a republic until Dec. 1964."
    But Kenya's official independence was in 1963, and any number of labels could have been applied to government documents during that time period.
    At Ameriborn Constitution News, the researcher noted that the independence process for the nation actually started taking as early as 1957, when there were the first direct elections for Africans to the Legislative Council.
    "Kenya became an Independent Republic, December 12, 1963, which gives more [credibility] that this is a true document," the website stated.
    The 1963 independence is corroborated by several other information sources, including the online African History.
    Even the People Daily news agency cited, on Dec. 12, 2005, the "42nd independence anniversary" in Nairobi. "The country gained independence from Britain on Dec. 12, 1963," the report said.
    An online copy of the Kenya Constitution, "adopted in 1963, amended in 1999," states: "CHAPTER I - THE REPUBLIC OF KENYA, Article 1, Kenya is a sovereign Republic. Article 1A, The Republic of Kenya shall be a multiparty democratic state…"
    It was in November 1964 when the region voluntarily became a one-party state, according to an online source.
    The region including Mombasa originally was dealt with as a separate independence movement, but it almost immediately became part of Kenya when the sultan of Zanzibar ceded the "coastal strip" to Kenya, according to sources.
    Taitz told WND that the document came from an anonymous source who doesn't want his name known because "he's afraid for his life."
    Taitz's motion, filed yesterday in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, requests the purported evidence of Obama's birth – both the alleged birth certificate and foreign records not yet obtained – be preserved from destruction, asks for permission to legally request documents from Kenya and seeks a subpoena for deposition from Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
    "I filed the motion with the court asking for expedited discovery, which would allow me to start subpoenas and depositions even before Obama and the government responds," Taitz told WND. "I am asking the judge to give me the power to subpoena the documents from the Kenyan embassy and to require a deposition from Hillary Clinton so they will be forced to authenticate [the birth certificate].
    "I'm forcing the issue, where Obama will have to respond," she said.
    "Before, they said, 'You don't have anything backing your claims,'" Taitz explained. "Now I have something. In fact, I have posted on the Internet more than Obama has. My birth certificate actually has signatures."
    Join the petition campaign to demand President Obama resolve the question by revealing his long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate!
    Taitz's most celebrated case involved a military officer, Maj. Stefan Cook, whose order to deploy to Afghanistan was revoked when he challenged Obama's eligibility to hold office. That case has now been refiled in federal court in Florida, raising the specter of a class-action claim among members of the military that their orders aren't valid because of questions surrounding Obama's constitutional eligibility.
    Taitz told WND she plans to file additional paperwork with the Florida court tomorrow, adding the alleged Kenyan birth certificate to Maj. Cook's case.
    (Story continues below)

The suit seeks damages and a declaratory judgment. Named as defendants are Simtech, Cook's former civilian employer, and several officials, including Col. Louis B. Wingate and Secretary of Defense Robert Gates.
    WND previously reported a judge in Georgia dismissed Cook's case when the government suddenly revoked his orders to report to Fort Benning for deployment to Afghanistan.
    WND reported when the case originally was filed that Cook's concern was that without proof that there is a legitimate commander in chief, the entire U.S. Army becomes "merely a corps of chattel slaves under the illegitimate control of a private citizen."
    Cook told WND: "As an officer in the armed forces of the United States, it is [my] duty to gain clarification on any order we may believe illegal. With that said, if President Obama is found not to be a 'natural-born citizen,' he is not eligible to be commander in chief."
    The new complaint says it seeks Cook's reinstatement with his civilian employer, Simtech Inc., as well as protection from the Department of Defense and president "from further retaliation for plaintiff's challenge to the president's constitutional authority."
    See the movie Obama does not want you to see: Own the DVD that probes this unprecedented presidential eligibility mystery!
    WND has reported on dozens of legal challenges to Obama's status as a "natural born citizen." The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."
    Some of the lawsuits question whether he was actually born in Hawaii, as he insists. If he was born out of the country, Obama's American mother, the suits contend, was too young at the time of his birth to confer American citizenship to her son under the law at the time.
    Other challenges have focused on Obama's citizenship through his father, a Kenyan subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom at the time of his birth, thus making him a dual citizen. The cases contend the framers of the Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born.
    Complicating the situation is Obama's decision to spend sums estimated in the hundreds of thousands of dollars to avoid releasing a state birth certificate that would put to rest all of the questions.
    WND has reported that among the documentation not yet available for Obama includes his kindergarten records, his Punahou school records, his Occidental College records, his Columbia University records, his Columbia thesis, his Harvard Law School records, his Harvard Law Review articles, his scholarly articles from the University of Chicago, his passport, his medical records, his files from his years as an Illinois state senator, his Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records, and his adoption records.
    Developing ...
    Note: Members of the news media wishing to interview Joseph Farah, Jerome Corsi, Drew Zahn, Joe Kovacs, Chelsea Schilling,Les Kinsolving or Bob Unruh on this issue, please contact WND.

Read more: Is this really smoking gun of Obama's Kenyan birth? http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=105764#ixzz1Kkfgilry
    Libertatem Prius!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Some people are saying Stanley Ann Dunham's signature doesn't match.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/35161730/S...-FINAL-7-29-10

Looks pretty close to me. I know mine isn't always 100% identical...

Thanks

Poll: Nearly Half Of Republicans Think Obama Wasn't Born In U.S.

Jon Terbush | April 21, 2011, 1:19PM

20digg

Read More

Barack Obama, Birth Certificate, Birther, Polls, President, Republicans

The belief that President Obama was not born in America may seem like a fringe issue, but within the Republican party, the view is fairly mainstream.
    In a New York Times/CBS poll released on Thursday, a 45% plurality of Republican adults said they believe Obama was not born in the U.S. Additionally, 33% said Obama was born in America, while 22% said they weren't sure.
    That result is on par with a February PPP poll in which 51% of Republican voters thought Obama wasn't born in the U.S., while 28% said he was.
    Overall, only 57% of all adults think Obama was born in America, according to the New York Times/CBS survey. A full quarter (25%) of registered voters think he was born outside the U.S., while an additional 18% aren't sure.
    Skeptics have been railing for years that Obama was not born in the U.S., and is thus inelegible to serve as President. And though Hawaii has produced Obama's certificate of live birth, and independent investigations have long since confirmed that Obama is in fact a U.S. citizen, the conspiracy theory hasn't petered out. In fact, it's actually become far more prevalent of late, with Donald Trump flogging the issue across the airwaves as he hypes a potential presidential bid.
    What's more, there's evidence that playing to the GOP's birther base has paid off for Trump. Trump has shot to the forefront of the GOP presidential field in the past few weeks on the heels of his media blitz, even leading the entire GOP field by a nine-point margin in a recent PPP poll.
    The New York Times/CBS poll was conducted from April 15-20 among 1,224 adults nationwide, including 543 Republicans. The entire sample has a 3.0% margin of error, while the Republican subgroup has a margin of error of 4.0%.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

You know several county bosses have been thrown out of office recently because their people think they had too much power, lied to them, killed citizens of their country...

We have a President who is refusing to prove he's a citizen when the rest of us have had to do so hundreds of times.

What's wrong with this picture?????????
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

By U.S. Senate’s Definition, Obama Is Ineligible – Not a Natural Born Citizen

Posted on April 25, 2011 by Eowyn| 6 Comments

The facts now are clear and irrefutable:
    Barack Obama is ineligible to be President of the United States of America because he is NOT a natural born citizen.

Why?

Section 1, Article 2 of the U.S. Constitution states that only a “natural born citizen” can be President.

In 2008, when the Democrats raised the question of whether GOP presidential candidate Senator John McCain was a natural born citizen, the U.S. Senate looked into the matter and decided McCain is one.

On April 30, 2008, the Senate passed a resolution — that Obama himself had signed — to that effect, “Recognizing that John Sidney McCain, III, is a natural born citizen.” SR 511 states the following:

“Whereas the Constitution of the United States requires that, to be eligible for the Office of the President, a person must be a `natural born Citizen’ of the United States;
    “Whereas the term `natural born Citizen’, as that term appears in Article II, Section 1, is not defined in the Constitution of the United States;

Whereas there is no evidence of the intention of the Framers or any Congress to limit the constitutional rights of children born to Americans serving in the military nor to prevent those children from serving as their country’s President;…

Whereas John Sidney McCain, III, was born to American citizens on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936: Now, therefore, be it
    Resolved, That John Sidney McCain, III, is a `natural born Citizen’ under Article II, Section 1, of the Constitution of the United States.”

In other words, the U.S. Senate defines “natural born citizen” as an individual who was born:

1. On American soil (which includes U.S. overseas military bases); and
    2. Of parents who were American citizens at the time of the child’s birth.

By that definition, Obama is not a Natural Born Citizen — even if he produces definitive documentary proof he was born in Hawaii — because his father, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., was a native Kenyan and a British colonial subject who gave his Kenyan citizenship to his son. In fact, by pro-Obama FactCheck.org’s own admission, Obama was a Kenyan citizen until his Kenyan citizenship expired on August 4, 1984 after he had reached adulthood.
    H/t AmericaCoast2Coast.
    ~Eowyn & DCG
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    I don't think that's a legitimate question. That's the same thing the Left would ask, Zen.

Here's why I have a problem with it.

When I joined the military, I had to provide a certified copy of my birth certificate. Just because I said I was born in Detroit was insufficient.

When I went to High School, my mother had to provide a certified copy of my birth certificate.

When I applied (not once, numerous times) for my security clearances, I've had to provide a certified copy of my birth certificate. Not a copy, a CERTIFIED COPY.

When I applied for my various passports, I was required to provide, you guessed it, a certified copy of my birth certificate.

When I re-enlisted the last three times in the US Air Force, I was required to provide a certified copy of my birth certificate.

When I applied to the state of Oklahoma for my driver's license I was required to provide a certified copy of my birth certificate.

When I applied to the state of Virginia for my driver's license I was required to provide a certified copy of my birth certificate.

When I applied to the state of Colorado for my driver's license I was required to provide a certified copy of my birth certificate.

When I applied for my Colorado Concealed Carry permit, I was required to provide a certified copy of my birth certificate.

When I ran for a public office, school board for District # 11 in El Paso County, Colorado a few years ago, I had to provide for the County Clerk's office a certified copy of my birth certificate.

To receive my "Common Access Card" (AKA CAC) for my computer system originally, I had to supply two photo ids, and a certified copy of my Birth Certificate.

To be placed into DEERS (Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System) for medical (military), retirement and other pertinent information, I was required to provide for them a certified copy of my birth certificate...

In a year or so I'll be applying for my Captain's License most likely....
    I will be required to provide, you guessed it:

• Proof of U.S. Citizenship for Master/Mate (Birth Certificate or Passport) or Proof of Permanent Residency for six-pack OUPV

(Since I already have a passport, I can forego giving them a copy of that damned birth certificate this time around).

What solid proof do I have he is a US Citizen? None, none at all without a legal, certified copy of his birth certificate - which, according to the images I have seen, has NOT YET BEEN PROVIDED.

So, no one here, or anywhere else has to prove he is NOT a citizen. He must prove HE IS.

Just like me, and millions of other Americans must do EACH and EVERY day.

When I go to Canada or Mexico - I have to have a passport now. I MUST PROVE I'm a citizen to get in - or get out.

Used to be I only had to show a birth certificate to Canadian authorities, or to American authorities to get in and out of Canada as a kid.

Now, I've had to prove my citizenship to get papers to provide to them to enter and exit the country.

Why do I have to do this? My Family has been here for at least five generations of Donaldsons. Perhaps Seven. Why should *I* have to prove shit and he doesn't????????????????????????????????
    This isn't about you. It's about Obama and everyone's desire to prove he's not born in Hawaii. To characterize my question as not legitimate is avoiding the question all together. It is very legitimate and very logical. The proof of burden is ALWAYS on the accuser. Obama is not accusing anyone!

Keep in mind, while you may or may not lump me in with liberals, or democrats or whatever, that does not make me one. You can see me how you want and you can assume whatever you want about me. That does not change the logic of the question or the issue at hand. You think Obama was not born in Hawaii. Prove it. He already has. If you dispute his proof, then dispute it (hence that's where I'm going with this question). What is THE proof that his most recent birth certificate is fake. A lot of people on this board started linking OTHER PEOPLE's analysis. What's your analysis (prior to everyone else's analysis)? Have you ever attempted to think that he really could have been born in Hawaii and people are just trying to tarnish his reputation? They had all the time in the world to do this prior to his election, but they wait until now to do it? Hmmmm.. Something tells me no one will chase that one.

Thanks

No evidence of Hawaiian birth for AKA Obama. What about Kenya?

Pages: 12

Obama's 'Certification of Live Birth' form reveals his Birth Registration was FILED in 1961 but was never fully ACCEPTED by the Hawaiian State Registrar's Office.

Hawaii is covering this up for political reasons to protect Obama. Only they know the ultimate reasons they are all willing to commit Misprision of Felony at this point in time given the mounting evidence that Obama was not physically born in Hawaii. Obama may have amended his record since 1961 to try to reinforce and cover up the original fraudulent filing. But his online COLB clearly shows that when it was FILED it was never finally ACCEPTED. This is a national disgrace that our entire system of laws including the Constitution and all legal records are being subverted and subordinated to cover up for Obama's continued fraud on the nation as to his true legal identity. What is so important about this one man that Hawaii is willing to see the nation destroyed by his corruption and lies from birth by his family and continued on all his life by Obama. The man is a grifter and conman. See this catalog of evidence that shows by the preponderance of the evidence that Hawaii and the nation are the victims of birth registration fraud by Obama's family in 1961: http://puzo1.blogspot.com/2010/05/ca...americans.html

4. NO EVIDENCE OF A HAWAIIAN BIRTH FOR AKA OBAMA - WHAT ABOUT KENYA?
    As for AKA Obama's birth in Kenya we hear this from attorney Mario Apuzzo "We have not heard from one international, federal, state, or local police or security agency that Obama's birth place has been officially confirmed.

An Investigator working for Philip Berg, Esq. learned the following which is contained in the investigator's affidavit dated October 30, 2008, that was filed with a Federal District Court in the case of Berg v. Obama, O8-cv-04083: Obama's step-grandmother, Sarah Obama, told Bishop McRae, who was in the United States, during a telephonic interview on October 12, 2008, while she was in her home

located in Alego-Kogello, Kenya, that was full of security police and people and family who were celebrating then-Senator Obama's success story, that she witnessed Obama's birth in Kenya, not the United States (the English and Swahili conversation is recorded and available for listening). She was adamant about this fact not once but twice. The conversation which was placed on speaker phone was translated into English by "Kweli Shuhubia" and one of the grandmother's grandsons who were present with the grandmother in the house. After the grandmother made the same statement twice her grandson intervened, saying "No, No, No, He was born in the United States." During the interview, the grandmother never changed her reply that she was present when Obama was born in Kenya. The fact that later in the same interview she change her statement to say that Obama was born in Hawaii does not change the fact that she at first stated twice that she was present when Obama was born in Kenya. I cannot imagine a grandmother not knowing whether she was present or not at the birth of her American Senator and U.S. Presidential candidate grandson.

The investigator then personally went to the hospital in Mombassa, Kenya. He spoke with the Provincial Civil Registrar and he learned that there were records of Ann Dunham giving birth to "Barack Hussein Obama, III" in Mombassa, Kenya on August 4, 1961. The investigator then "spoke directly with an Official, the Principal Registrar, who openly confirmed the birthing records of Senator Barack H. Obama, Jr. and his mother were present, however, the file on Barack H. Obama, Jr. was classified and profiled. The Official explained Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. [sic] birth in Kenya is top secret. [H]e was further instructed to go to the Attorney General's Office and to the Minister in Charge of Immigration if [he] wanted further information."

It is alleged that the Kenyan government authorities have refused to cooperate and have thwarted all efforts by anyone to obtain any documents concerning Obama."

That is a real mind bender. Let's see; AKA Obama wasn't born in Kenya but his birth place is declared to be "top secret" by Kenyan officials. There are no records of AKA Obama being born in Kenya and those nonexistent records are being withheld and are "top secret". That sounds so much like what the official position of AKA Obama could be; "I have nothing to hide but I'm hiding it."

5. THE CRUX OF THE LEGAL STRAW THAT CAN BREAK AKA OBAMA'S BACK

Another piece of information that many fail to realize is that in the birth certificate cases, all that is needed is for the case to be heard. This case will be over in the "Discovery" phase. Before a trial starts, both sides are required by the court to put all their cards on the table to avoid "trial by ambush." The judge orders all evidence to be presented by both sides. Since this case is about discovering documents that are hidden, the case will be decided by court-ordered presentation of all relevant records. Lawyers in birth certificate cases don't need to win a trial; they only need to get a trial.

For those of you who think ridicule and name calling are effective debate tactics, I refer your kool-aid drenched, tin foil protected brains (a dose of your own medicine) to this article from American Thinker: Why the Barack Obama Birth Certificate Issue Is Legitimate .

6. ENOUGH ON THE HIDDEN BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND FORGED DOCUMENTS. WHAT IF AKA OBAMA WAS ACTUALLY BORN IN HAWAII?
    What about the legal team that is keeping AKA OBAMA's college records hidden? Several people probably know what they are hiding. The best guess as to what is so secret isn't likely to be bad grades. More likely his admission papers will say he was a foreign student, or that he was receiving financial aid as a foreign student. How many people do you estimate already know what is on AKA OBAMA's college documents? Those records were handled routinely for more than 20 years. How many personnel in the registrar's offices of Occidental College, Columbia University, and Harvard University have seen AKA OBAMA's records and know what is in them? How many of those people would be willing to talk about it, or maybe even "leak" just one sheet of paper that would put even more cracks in AKA OBAMA's mirror? Is that number likely to be zero? Do you think that AKA OBAMA worries about how many people know something that could destroy his career? Fear of being "found out" is an obsession for NPD types. The Cost to hide Obama's past now 1.35 million.

7. THE CATELOG OF HIDDEN DOCUMENTS FROM AKA OBAMA'S PAST
    So far we have only talked about the original birth certificate, supposedly locked up in Hawaii, and AKA OBAMA's draft and college records. Already the potential sources for leaks are numerous. And you can bet that AKA OBAMA and his lawyers are concerned about many more possible leaks than these.

There is a long list of vulnerability points for leaks, and there is a story behind every one of them. This list is one of many available and comes from one of my favorite blogs
    • Original, vault copy birth certificate - Not released - Lawyers fees - greater than $1,000,000 - birth certificate - $15.
    • Certification of Live Birth - Released - Counterfeit - Case and Affidavits
    • Admitted British citizenship at birth - Confirmed via FactCheck.org/FightTheSmears.com
    • Birth Announcement - Alleged to be a forgery
    • Obama/Dunham marriage license - Not released
    • Obama/Dunham divorce - Released (by independent investigators)
    • Soetoro/Dunham marriage license - Not released
    • Soetoro adoption records - Not released
    • Fransiskus Assisi School School application - Released (by independent investigators)
    • Punahou School records - Not released
    • Soetoro/Dunham divorce - Released (by independent investigators)
    • Selective Service Registration - Released - Counterfeit - Document Locator Number update - another FOIA request
    • Occidental College records - Not released
    • Passport - Not released and records scrubbed clean by Obama's terrorism and intelligence adviser
    • Columbia College records - Not released
    • Columbia thesis - "Soviet Nuclear Disarmament" - Not released
    • Harvard College records - Not released
    • Harvard Law Review articles - None
    • Illinois Bar Records - Not released.
    • Baptism certificate - None
    • Medical records - Not released
    • Illinois State Senate records - None
    • Illinois State Senate schedule - Lost
    • Law practice client list - Not released
    • University of Chicago scholarly articles - None
    • Kindergarten records - this" lost or hidden" incident deserves more detail:

8. THE MISSING KINDERGARTEN RECORDS AND THE MYSTERIOUS NEWSPAPER BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT

"Obama began his education in Hawaii's public schools. He was enrolled in Ms. Sakai's kindergarten class at Noelani Elementary School in 1967. He was only there a couple or three months before he was off to Indonesia.

Those who strive to legitimize AKA Obama have made much of the questionable "birth announcement" that may have been published in the Hawaiian newspapers. This "evidence" if so flimsy that refuting it may actually lend substance to the claim.
    There are literally dozens of anti-Birther articles in the media that continue to claim that AKA Obama's birth announcement was in "two different newspapers". These two newspapers are printed by the same publisher and share the same stories and sources. The purpose of this "two newspaper" claim is to falsely imply that these newspapers are independent of each other, and therefore, unlikely to run the same birth announcement.

Birth announcements were called in or mailed in all the time. The Nordyke twins were announced, then recently (about a year ago) that announcement was replaced with the AKA Obama one. And the original owner of the "birth" residence died about 2 years, before the newly discovered birth announcement was touted by the Obama campaign after AKA Obama's Hawaiian 'birth" was challenged. There is also evidence of splicing in the microfilm. The most likely scenario is that the Nordyke twin's birth announcement was spliced out and replaced by a post-dated AKA Obama announcement. The fact that the home address in the fake AKA Obama announcement was never occupied by Ann Dunham and Barack Obama, and that the birth announcement just happened to appear right after the actual tenant of the home died, pretty much drives a stake though the heart of this story. Here is WND's story about the birth address.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zenbudda View Post
    This isn't about you. It's about Obama and everyone's desire to prove he's not born in Hawaii. To characterize my question as not legitimate is avoiding the question all together. It is very legitimate and very logical. The proof of burden is ALWAYS on the accuser. Obama is not accusing anyone!

Keep in mind, while you may or may not lump me in with liberals, or democrats or whatever, that does not make me one. You can see me how you want and you can assume whatever you want about me. That does not change the logic of the question or the issue at hand. You think Obama was not born in Hawaii. Prove it. He already has. If you dispute his proof, then dispute it (hence that's where I'm going with this question). What is THE proof that his most recent birth certificate is fake. A lot of people on this board started linking OTHER PEOPLE's analysis. What's your analysis (prior to everyone else's analysis)? Have you ever attempted to think that he really could have been born in Hawaii and people are just trying to tarnish his reputation? They had all the time in the world to do this prior to his election, but they wait until now to do it? Hmmmm.. Something tells me no one will chase that one.
    yes, it IS about me.

I'm a citizen of the United States. I'm the guy who runs this country, along with the rest of us Citizens. This IS about me.

Why do you think that this man doesn't have to provide a valid proof of his birth in the USA - and *I* do. I've spent 30 years protecting this country and I'm not about to back down on an attempt to ruin my country by this man who obviously IS NOT an American by birth.

By the way you are completely off base here. This is not about "It's about ... everyone's desire to prove he's not born in Hawaii."

NO ONE is trying to PROVE any such thing. All they want, and all I want is the same assurances my own goverment asked of ME. Prove you're a citizen before we give you a passport, a social security card, let you in the military, give you a security clearance - etc. ALL they want is for him to PROVE HE WAS BORN in Hawai'i.

He still hasn't done so.

The article Vector posted above proves that if you have Adobe.... LOL

As to burden of proof... no it is NOT on the "accuser".

When you apply for a US government job, my friend, the burden of proof is ON YOU, not the government to prove you ain't....

You can not prove a negative - no matter how you want to try. It's not up to me, or anyone on this site or in this country to PROVE Obama's citizenship except for Obama himself.

Hidden records, millions of dollars spent to hide them - and keep them secret? That should tell you right there that the man can't be and should never have been trusted to be in the position he's in now.

You can question the belief that we disbelieve all you like, but only one person on the planet can take away the disbelief of all of us.

You can't take away that disbelief by trying to simply discredit it - and I'd advise you to think this through carefully before you respond.

What makes you believe he IS a citizen of this country?
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

BY the way, I gave you my logic for not believing his legitimate citizenship.

I used myself as an example. I'm a normal, everyday guy. I happen to work for the government and have for more than thirty years. I KNOW what has been required of ME prior to giving me positions, promotions, jobs, clearances, or even allowing me to run for something as lowly as "School board member" (an unpaid position by the way) - and before they would give me a SSN, a Driver's license or passport.

Every thing I have every attempted to do required that I provide MY "Certified copy of my birth certificate" - which you are completely missing as the point here.

A "Certified copy" is just that. A copy of a certificate that is on file with the state or county clerk and recorder's office, found in almost every singly county of every single state of the USA. That copy is then "CERTIFIED" by the clerk by affirming with his/her signature and a stamp of the state, thereby placing them at risk of criminal charges for lying about something.

Where is the "Certified Copy"??????

No one has to prove he wasn't born here (and if they do, good on them!) but he MUST absolutely PROVE he WAS born here. Period.

As far as I am concerned he's an illegitimate President now.

I want him removed from office.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information