Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Challenging Obama's Eligibility to be President

Thanks

Default Re: Challenging Obama's Eligibility to be President

April 27, 2011
    Obama Birth Certificate Critics Called Racist | Hannity
    Special Guests | Michelle Malkin, author, "Culture of Corruption"

This is a rush transcript from "Hannity," April 26, 2011. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

SEAN HANNITY, HOST: It is ironic that the so-called most transparent administration in history took three years to dispel rumors about the president's birthplace.
    Now "The Anointed One" must have been busy playing golf, appearing on "Oprah," attending New York City fundraisers which he spend the rest of his day doing today.
    Now meanwhile, the women of "The View" didn't see this is an issue of transparency but rather a case of his critics being racist.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP FROM "THE VIEW" ON APRIL 28)

JOY BEHAR, CO-HOST: It's very racist, because in other words, you say he couldn't get into Harvard on his own, he didn't write his book. He can't fathom that a black man could be that smart. That's what's behind this.

WHOOPI GOLDBERG, CO-HOST: It is very difficult on a daily basis to see this stuff and not just say, you know, this is what it is. But I have been raised to think OK, well, maybe that's not what they mean. Maybe let me figure it out.

But I have to say -- well, I do think again, but, you know, being black, when you say, you know this is racist, 9,000 people say, oh no, you are just playing the race card. Well, you know what? I'm playing the damn card now.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

HANNITY: All right. Joining me with reaction, the author of the New York Times number one best seller "Culture of Corruption," Michelle Malkin is with us. Michelle, welcome back.

MICHELLE MALKIN, AUTHOR, "CULTURE OF CORRUPTION": Thanks for having me back, Sean.

HANNITY: I even watched part of this exchange, and people are suggesting -- I played basketball as a kid, I played a ton of hoops, a lot -- that, oh, he's out playing basketball. Somehow that's a suggestion. The president literally today went to fundraisers, taped "Oprah." You know, he said, you know, no time for this silliness, he has a lot of important things to do. I don't think taping "Oprah" and playing golf and his other extracurricular activities is more important than say, fixing the economy. But what is your reaction?

MALKIN: Yes. I think we have the same reaction. I don't know about you, but it was hard not to choke on my coffee this morning as I was watching this press conference and watching this man who has been the epitome of unseriousness, wagging his finger, Mr. Waggy McFinger Wagger (ph) at the media and everyone else in public life in the public square for being distracted. I mean, the fact is, that so much of this controversy and this issue has been a useful tool for the left wingers in the media who have tried to demonize every last conservative activist and conservative politician, conservative in public life, trying to marginalize them as the most extreme kind of conspiracist. Then, it is also helped the media boost the candidacy of somebody who I do not consider a bona fide conservative, somebody who is sucking oxygen out of serious debates, bona fide limited government issues, and that of course is Donald Trump.

And look, I over the last two-and-a-half years, Sean, I've gotten a lot of heat from the so-called birther faction. And just to correct Juan Williams, it is not just so-called Republicans who have pushed some of this movement. In fact, most mainstream Republicans in office have not pushed this thing. It is a lot of independents, it's a lot of people who have engaged in the same kind of fraud that they are now accusing President Obama of.

And I've been very cautious and I've been very clear in my warning that you got to pick and choose your battles. And I said two years ago that I believed Barack Obama was born in Hawaii. I believed that this long form birth certificate is bona fide. A lot of the questions that are being raised now about Photoshop and Illustrator and blah, blah, blah. I think are very far-fetched.

And in the meantime, grassroots conservatives who have been in the fight for a long time, long before Johnny-come-latelys and Tea Party opportunists like Donald Trump came along, l have a lot of work to do, we've had a lot of work to do to undo the damage that this man has done in office. And that's why I've chose to invest my time and energy.

HANNITY: The only thing -- this wasn't my issue either. But as time went on and Donald Trump brought up the issue, it just seemed to me just release it and it is over. It is now released. And unless anyone comes up with this big smoking gun, it is not an issue. We've got to focus on serious issues that country is in a serious time.
    I'm very concerned though. I was a little surprised and a little disappointed with Whoopi Goldberg yesterday -- who I know, I interview and get along with great -- about her comments today.

MALKIN: Yes.

HANNITY: Similarly, NBC hosts have been making similar comments. By the way, the biggest birther of all was Chris Matthews, demanding a long-form certificate, release it. Tavis Smiley said that Trump and the Tea Party are going to make this presidential race the ugliest most racist in history. All of these charges about racism now, if you bring up issues involving Barack Obama. That to me, I don't know if that is a sign of desperation. But it is certainly not good for the country.

MALKIN: Well, the race card hasn't been the last refuge of liberal scoundrels. It is always the first refuge of liberal scoundrels so this is nothing new. Every time a conservative coughs, sneezes or breathes, it is racist.

The Tea Party Movement, the bona fide Tea Party Movement over the last 2-1/2 years has had to deal with these charges. Every Republican in the public square has had to. Of course, speaking as a minority conservative, myself, even brown skinned, black skin, yellow skin, if you are a conservative it doesn't inoculate you from these charges. It is just something we have to deal with and face forthrightly.

I think you make a completely legitimate point about holding Barack Obama to his own boastful promises about transparency. There's so much on the table that he needs to be pinned to the wall to.

I don't care so much about his college transcripts, as I do about the stonewalling from his Justice Department, from his Interior Department, his Health Department, every single crack, -- nook and cranny, in this administration needs to be pinned to the wall.

HANNITY: I would argue, it doesn't matter if he is a straight A student. He's not governing the country where literally he's leading us into a significant decline. As America goes, I argue so does the world.

His policies are failing. So it doesn't matter what his grades were at this point. Michelle Malkin, great insight. Thanks for being with us.

MALKIN: You bet.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannit...#ixzz1KpyY2Qda
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck: Obama birth certificate a distraction

The State Column | Staff | Thursday, April 28, 2011

Latest Stories

The State Column Pro

It seemed, for a moment, that Sarah Palin and Fox News host Glenn Beck agreed with President Obama.

Nope.

The former Alaska governor and current Fox News host slammed President Obama Wednesday, just hours after he announced the release of his long-form birth certificate. Ms. Palin and Mr. Beck criticized Mr. Obama’s timing, noting its alignment with the Federal Reserve’s first press conference.
    “Now, don’t let the WH distract you w/the birth crt from what Bernanke says today. Stay focused, eh?” Mr. Palin, a potential Republican presidential candidate, said in a Twitter message Wednesday.

Mr. Beck had a similar reaction. “My theory: this is because Bernanke is speaking today,” Mr. Beck said on his syndicated radio show.

Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke made history Wednesday, holding the first press conference after the central bank’s Federal Open Market Committee concluded its two-day policy-setting meeting. Both Mr. Beck and Ms. Palin have been highly critical of the Federal Reserve, questioning its recent policies and economic outlook.

The Obama administration seemed to disagree. The White House said Mr. Obama’s birth certificate was released due to the timing of the certificate’s arrival. Mr. Obama’s legal counsel returned from Hawaii late Tuesday after having acquired the rights to release a copy of the birth certificate.

Read more: http://www.thestatecolumn.com/articl...#ixzz1KpzfgIvQ
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Video Feed

56 minutes ago
    Obama's Birth Certificate Dissected
    Inspired by: http://bryankeithnixon.com/?p=103 I have downloaded Obama's "birth certificate" from t...
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

[COLOR= ]Obamas Birth Certificate Proved Americans Are Powerless

Posted by Jeffrey Scott Shapiro
    Apr 27th 2011
    in Featured Story, Mainstream Media, Obama, media bias

Many Americans were shocked yesterday when President Obama finally released his long form birth certificate from the State of Hawaii. The real surprise however is that for the past three years our democratic institutions did not address the matter.

The press refused to tackle this issue with the same investigative drive with which they did investigated Watergate, President Clintons alleged indiscretions and the Bush administrations missteps in Iraq the courts declined to hear a single case on the issue, and the Congress failed to hold any hearings on the matter. Perhaps the saddest part of this story is its ending.
    President Obama did not release the birth certificate because the media pressured him or because the courts actually listened to one of the many cases that were filed. He released it because an obsessed billionaire threatened his electability in 2012, which forces us to ask the question what good are our democratic institutions if they dont stand up for the people?
    Journalists did not address the fact that the president was refusing to resolve an issue about his constitutional eligibility. Instead, they covered the birther movement in an effort to discredit any American who had a legitimate question. Mainstream press organizations did not want to get grouped in with birthers since they had been effectively compared to the 9/11 truther movements, and anyone who raised birth certificate questions was labeled paranoid, crazy and even racist. However, theres a big difference between people who just wanted to see Obamas birth certificate and those who believe that our own government caused the worst terrorist attack in American history, especially when there is already a mountain of evidence pointing to al-Qaeda as the perpetrators.
    With the Obama birth certificate issue, the archive of evidence was slim, and his refusal to release the more extensive version of his birth certificate rightfully created more suspicion. In fact, the Obama birth certificate issue is more similar to what happened when President Clinton refused to give a straight answer about his indiscretions in the White House.
    The more the president evaded the issue, the more curious and upset people became. Americans want to know who their president is, plain and simple and they have a right to know. Citizens who have wanted the issue resolved were frustrated because they felt powerless. The courts declined to hear cases filed and the Fourth Estate refused to pursue the story to get it resolved. Congress did nothing.
    The more our institutions remained inactive on the issue, the more powerless we felt and the angrier we became, prompting us to question what good it was to have democratic institutions if they didnt exercise their power. The courts repeatedly used the excuse that Americans filing suit in federal court lacked standing to get access to the birth certificate. Although the document may have been a vital health record protected under federal and state law, there was a higher constitutional issue of the presidents eligibility at stake.
    If the people didnt have standing on that issue, who did? Our government and our Fourth Estate failed America in this case. We the people of the United States had a right to resolution on this crucial issue, but no one did anything about it. In the end, the White House only relented because they knew it could cost them votes and a much more expensive 2012 presidential run for Obama. Money, not democracy was the currency that brought this issue to a final resolution.

Source: www.bigjournalism.com

[/COLOR]

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
    it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government."
    Patrick Henry
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Obviously, this meeting will be on how to produce better, fake birth certificates and other important, faked documents necessary to help take over the country....

Obama to Meet with Latino Celebrities on Immigration

By Elizabeth Llorente
    Published April 28, 2011
    | Fox News Latino

AP2011
    President Barack Obama, here speaking at a Democratic party fundraiser, is scheduled to meet with Latino celebrities on April 28, 2011. (AP Photo/Kathy Willens)

President Obama is meeting at the White House today with Latino celebrities to stress his commitment to immigration reform.
    The meeting is taking place amid mounting frustration among many Latinos – long a crucial voting bloc for Democrats – over what they see as Obama’s hollow promises to reform immigration policy.
    Among those expected at the meeting are actress Eva Longoria of “Desperate Housewives,” Don Francisco, host of the variety show “Sabado Gigante,” actress America Ferrera of “Ugly Betty,” musician/producer Emilio Estefan, and Univision news anchor Maria Elena Salinas.
    Obama is expected to discuss the need for immigration reform, and how to accomplish it in a way that addresses national security, the role of immigrants in the U.S. economy and global competitiveness. He also is expected to stress the need for building momentum for bi-partisan support for comprehensive immigration reform.
    In recent days, Obama met with immigration and civil rights advocates to drive home a similar message about his commitment to an overhaul of the immigration system that would stress both tighter enforcement as well as a way to help some undocumented immigrants legalize their status.

Tony Hernandez's Immigrant Archive Project gives a face and name to immigration by documenting the journey that brought them to the United States.

Activists rallied and marched against a plan that could use an Essex County jail to house up to 2,700 undocumented immigrants in federal custody.

That meeting did little, however, to quiet criticism by groups on different sides of the immigration issue about federal inaction over the flawed immigration system.
    An estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants -- most from Latin America -- live in the United States.
    Those who favor a strict immigration policy that would step up enforcement assailed the president for not including conservative activists in the meeting. They argue that the federal government is not doing enough to enforce the laws already on the books regarding illegal immigration.
    Latino activists who want more lenient immigration policies, conversely, say they feel betrayed by Obama, who vowed during his presidential campaign that he would reform the immigration system in his first year in office.
    The leaders said that the president did not push for reform with anywhere near the same determination and passion that he did for health care reform.
    Obama often has blamed Republicans – many of whom oppose giving undocumented immigrants a pathway to legalization, seeing it as "amnesty" -- for the failure to reform immigration.
    But increasingly, many Latinos are seeing Obama as an obstacle to steps that would give some kind of reprieve to undocumented immigrants who meet a strict set of criteria. They have been particularly critical of the record number of deportations that have taken place under the Obama administration.
    Rep. Luis Gutierrez, a fellow Democrat and one of the most vocal supporters of immigration reform in Congress, has launched a nationwide campaign to push Obama to tackle immigration.
    Gutierrez even stated that he would not support Obama in his re-election bid in 2012 if he did not make a greater effort to stem the deportations which, the congressman claims, divide families and hurt immigrant communities.
    Follow Elizabeth Llorente on Twitter: @LlorenteLatino

Read more: http://www.latino.foxnews.com/latino...#ixzz1KqTlSEk8
    Libertatem Prius!

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

When they can't win they play the Race Card...
    Lawrence O'Donnell: Trump: America's Frontman on Racism

Bob Schieffer: Trump Guilty Of 'Racism' (VIDEO)

First Posted: 04/28/11 08:58 AM ET Updated: 04/28/11 09:18 AM ET

Bob Schieffer didn't hold back in his criticism of Donald Trump on Wednesday's "CBS Evening News." In an unusually unvarnished comment, he accused Trump of peddling "racism" through his comments about President Obama's academic qualifications.

Trump has received substantial negative attention for saying that he is suspicious about how Obama was admitted to Columbia and Harvard. Schieffer told Katie Couric, "that's just code for saying he got into law school because he's black. This is an ugly strain of racism that's running through this whole thing. We can hope that kind of comes to an end too, but we'll have to see."

WATCH:

If that doesn't shut you up...

Lawrence O'Donnell And Birther Orly Taitz Have Wild Shoutfest About Obama (VIDEO)

The Huffington Post
    Jack Mirkinson First Posted: 04/28/11 07:18 AM ET Updated: 04/28/11 07:46 AM

Lawrence O'Donnell had a wild, high-decibel, nearly incomprehensible interview on his Wednesday program with so-called "birther queen" Orly Taitz, at whom he grew so enraged that he cut the interview short halfway through.

O'Donnell had brought Taitz on in the wake of President Obama's release of his long form birth certificate. O'Donnell wanted to see if Taitz would finally admit that her doubts about Obama's citizenship were false. Taitz, however, had other plans, and began holding up what she said was a copy of Obama's Selective Service papers and accusing him of committing Social Security fraud.

In response, O'Donnell began shouting over and over again, "will you talk about his birth certificate?!" Taitz, no stranger to television hosts shouting at her, continued implacably, not letting O'Donnell's fury interrupt her.

Finally, O'Donnell simply ended the interview. "Alright that's it," he shouted.

"Get her out of here. Get her off this show!" Turning to the camera, he addressed the viewers.

"Look, she's crazy," he said. "I invited a crazy person on this show to see if the crazy person...could say something responsive, something human, to the document that was released today...and she wants to play with all of her other kid's toys."

WATCH:

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0411/53968.html

Our prez' daddy was kicked out from Harvard for "not knownig how many wives he had" and the "lack of funds in Harvard to finance his research". He was returned to Kenya and never completed his Ph. D thesis...

Obama's father forced out at Harvard
    By: Associated Press
    April 29, 2011 08:58 PM EDT

BOSTON — President Barack Obama’s father was forced to leave Harvard University before completing his Ph.D. in economics because the school was concerned about his personal life and finances, according to newly public immigration records.
    Harvard had asked the Immigration and Naturalization Service to delay a request by Barack Hussein Obama Sr. to extend his stay in the U.S., “until they decided what action they could take in order to get rid of him,” immigration official M.F. McKeon wrote in a June 1964 memo.
    Harvard administrators, the memo stated, “were having difficulty with his financial arrangements and couldn’t seem to figure out how many wives he had.”
    An earlier INS memo from McKeon said that while the elder Obama had passed his exams and was entitled on academic grounds to stay and complete his thesis, the school was going to try and “cook something up to ease him out.”
    “They are planning on telling him that they will not give him any money, and that he had better return to Kenya and prepare his thesis at home,” the memo stated.
    In May 1964, David D. Henry, director of Harvard’s international office, wrote to Obama to say that, while he had completed his formal course work, the economics department and the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences didn’t have the money to support him.
    “We have, therefore, come to the conclusion that you should terminate your stay in the United States and return to Kenya to carry on your research and the writing of your thesis,” Henry’s letter stated.
    Obama’s request for an extended stay was denied by the INS. He left Harvard and - divorced from president’s mother - returned to his native Kenya in July 1964. He did not complete his Ph.D.
    The immigration memos, contained in the elder Obama’s Immigration and Naturalization file, were given to a Boston Globe reporter in 2009 through a Freedom of Information request. The papers were first made public Wednesday by The Arizona Independent, a weekly newspaper. The Associated Press obtained copies of them on Friday.
    Harvard issued a statement Friday saying that it could not find in its own records anything to support the accounts given in the INS memos.
    “While we cannot verify accounts of conversations that occurred nearly 50 years ago, a review of our existing files did not find any support for either the language or the implied intent described by the U.S. government official in the government documents,” the statement read.
    When Obama was attending Harvard, the school faced serious constraints in financing research by international graduate students, the university also said.
    Department of Homeland Security spokesman Matt Chandler declined to comment Friday, saying the department does not comment on specific immigration cases.
    Concerns about Obama’s personal life while he had been studying in the U.S. had been raised previously, according to the INS documents.
    In 1961, while he was an undergraduate student at the University of Hawaii, the school’s foreign student adviser called an immigration official and said Obama had recently married StanleyAnn Dunham - the president’s mother - despite already having a wife in Kenya.
    According to a memo written by an INS official in Honolulu, the adviser said Obama had been “running around with several girls since he first arrived here and last summer she cautioned him about his playboy ways.”
    Obama told the adviser that he had divorced his wife in Kenya.
    He told the president’s mother the same thing, though she would later learn it was a lie.
    Obama worked for an oil company and as a government economist after returning to Africa, but his personal and professional life would later deteriorate. He died in a car crash in 1982, when the future president was 21 and a student at Columbia University.

© 2011 Capitol News Company, LLC

Last edited by Kosciuszko; May 1st, 2011 at 18:37.

Thanks

Transcription: Markham Robinson on May 2, 2011 hearing before 9th Circuit (Fox, Apr 27)
    ::
    AIP-approved Independent Projects -> Markham Robinson's Constitutional Caucus

FOX BUSINESS CHANNEL, AMERICA'S NIGHTLY SCOREBOARD, April 27, 2011

DAVID ASMAN, FOX BUSINESS ANCHOR: ... On May 2, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ... will hear the case of Wiley Drake versus Barack Obama, which questions the eligibility of Obama to be president. Now, one of the parties in that lawsuit joins us now. Markham Robinson is vice chairman of the American Independent Party.

And we are pleased to have you here. Mr. Robinson, thanks for coming in. So, let us start with this certificate of live birth. I'm holding the facsimile in my hand of it all. Do you believe that this is the real thing?

MARKHAM ROBINSON, AMERICAN INDEPENDENT PARTY: It needs to be authenticated as ... a true copy. We want either Mr. Obama's agreement or a court order to have our document expert to examine the actual original in a repository of birth certificate records in Hawaii.

ASMAN: Well now, there are already questions, I'm sure you know about this, you've been watching the Web as closely as anybody, about certain numbers that appear very faintly in here, certain things seems to have been crossed out, the signature of the local registrar, it looks like, ukulele, I mean, there are some interesting things here, but are you basically satisfied that this is what you have been -- this is the document that you have been demanding for these many, many months, if not years?

ROBINSON: This is a document that has the amount, the type of information that we've been demanding. It's been noted that there's no seal on it, but perhaps that's easily explained. It needs certification, but there are still other issues concerning Mr. Obama's eligibility that are yet to be resolved.

ASMAN: Well, let's run through a couple of them, because there's something that is rarely talked about, this flap over his social security number and whether it is the real thing or not. Are you still curious about that?

ROBINSON: We are curious about that, after all if you -- since -- if this birth certificate he gave is -- actually establishes his birth in Hawaii, then his birth certificate -- his social security number should have been issued in Hawaii. We want to know whether it was or not.

ASMAN: And there was some questions about whether it was the right number, right?

ROBINSON: I'm not sure about that.

ASMAN: OK. All right, so that's OK. By the way, what do you think has happened to this birth certificate? We talked to Alan Colmes last night, he said it's impossible for the president or anybody to get their hands on it. Obviously, that turned out not to be true, but where has it been for the past 2-1/2 years? We have the governor say he was going to produce it and then he said no he couldn't find it. Do you have any clue as to where it might have been?

ROBINSON: I don't know where that darned elusive birth certificate was.

(LAUGHTER)

I think that also Tim Adams, a senior retired election clerk said that he looked and he couldn't find it, either. So, we don't want to take the word that -- of the Hawaiian bureaucracy that this is, in fact, a true copy. We want our documents expert to examine the actual original to be sure of that.

ASMAN: Well, if -- if you, and you are going to have a hearing on May 2 with the 9th Circuit, it's a very important court in the United States, Circuit Court of Appeals -- are you going to demand access through that court, through a court order, to this birth certificate?

ROBINSON: The May 2 hearing is not on that issue. It's not going to actually go into trying the case. It is whether the case may be tried. If we prevail, the case will be sent back to the Judge Carter's court to actually proceed so that we can do discovery on all sorts of documents, passport records and other things relevant to Mr. Obama's qualification to be president.

ASMAN: Now, Barack Obama undoubtedly will tell the 9th Circuit, hey look, I satisfied part of the claimants interest here, insofar as I produce the certificate of live birth, therefore perhaps the hearing should be canceled. Have you heard any news as to whether it's still on as scheduled on May 6 or whether it's been cancelled?

ROBINSON: On May 2, that is not the issue and since he has highly competent attorneys, I'm sure that won't come up. That question is, in fact, whether or not courts can decide this issue. All other parties who swore their Constitutional oath to uphold all of the Constitution including the requirements for presidential eligibility having failed to do that.

ASMAN: Now finally, the president said, today, he was sort of describing this whole flap. He called it "silliness." How do you respond to the president describing this process we've been through over a couple of hears, "silliness?"

ROBINSON: Well, what's silly is spending $2 to try to resist producing a document which presumably was available.

ASMAN: Well let me stop you there, Mr. Robinson, because the counterclaim for that, you claim he spent $2 million on legal fees. The president came back and said that that is silly because in fact he spent $2 million on legal fees, only part of which dealt with this issue.

ROBINSON: Well, there are several issues, indeed, but we were facing a lot of lawyers, quite a number of time and there have been quite a number of suits. I expect they are not cheap.

ASMAN: All right, we got to leave it at that. Markham Robinson, I'm sure we'll hear more from you. Thank you very much for being here, appreciate it.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

I"m burned out on this issue, but found this interesting - maybe someone else cares to run with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko-qFqmKsYQ&feature=player_embedded

Thanks

BORN IN THE USA?
    Why does Obama have 2 different birth doctors?

Buffalo News, Snopes, Hawaii disagree on attending physician

Posted: May 03, 2011
    8:03 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
    © 2011 WorldNetDaily

The White House release of a copy of Barack Obama's long-form Hawaian birth certificate continues to raise more questions – since the name of the president's attending physician differs from previous published reports.

The name on the purported birth certificate lists Dr. David Sinclair as the obstetrician who delivered Obama in 1961.

But reports by the Buffalo News and supposedly confirmed by the hoaxbusting website Snopes.com indicate the name of Obama's birth physician was Dr. Rodney T. West.

Here is an image of what the White House claims is Obama's official, long-form birth certificate, with Sinclair's name listed as the doctor.

Image released by the White House April 27, 2011

Yet a report that West was the attending physician – and not Sinclair – comes from Snopes.com, the self-described "definitive Internet reference source":

Snopes reference to Obama birth physician

The name was originally identified in a news story by reporter Paula Voell of the Buffalo News in upstate New York:

Buffalo News report from Jan. 20, 2009, identifies Rodney West, not David Sinclair, as the obstetrician who delivered Obama.

It's finally in! Be the first to get the new eligibility book signed by Jerome Corsi, the book that made Obama blink and release his birth certificate!

The previous reports, which date to Jan. 20, 2009, quote a New York woman, Barbara Nelson, who said she "remembers" the birth of Barack Obama. Her statements later were cited by the Democratic Underground website under the headline "Independent Confirmation of Obama's Birth."

The references continued to appear online as late as this afternoon. WND could get no on-the-record response from the Buffalo newspaper. The Snopes report appeared to be based on the newspaper report.

In 2009, Obama supporters jumped on the Buffalo paper's story, which quotes Nelson saying she may be the only person left "who specifically remembers his birth."

The report said: "When Barack Hussein Obama places his hand on the Bible today to take the oath of office as 44th president of the United States, Barbara Nelson of Kenmore will undoubtedly think back to the day he was born. It was Aug. 4, 1961, at Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children in Honolulu."

The report continued: "'I may be the only person left who specifically remembers his birth. His parents are gone, his grandmother is gone, the obstetrician who delivered him is gone,' said Nelson, referring to Dr. Rodney T. West, who died in February at the age of 98."

However, Nelson later told WND that her knowledge of the birth came only from West, with whom she was dining, and the subject was brought up because of the mother's novel name and the "musical" name of the son, Barack Hussein Obama.

She told WND at the time that the conversation also was memorable because Obama's mother's name was Stanley, named after her father, and the son also was named after his father.

However, Nelson told WND, "I don't know in what capacity [West] knew about this particular birth."

Nevertheless, the reports continue to cite the reference to West as "the obstetrician who had delivered him."

Nelson explained that West was a leader in the development of obstetrics services throughout Hawaii before Obama was born.

However, she said the assumption that West delivered the baby, or that she said that, were wrong.

"Being one of the leaders in obstetrics in Hawaii, he could have had physical or informational access to all of the obstetrics [on the islands]," she told WND.

The discussion centered on the "peculiarity of a woman named Stanley," she said.

"I just said tell me something [that has happened]," she said. "And he says Stanley had a baby, and that's something to write home about."

He also told her the father was the first African student at the University of Hawaii, "another interesting local thing," Nelson told WND.

"[West] never said to me, 'I delivered a baby,'" Nelson said.

At the time of the claim, a blogger at ObamaCitizenshipFacts.org pointed out that West could not possibly have delivered Obama since, according to a Hawaiian Pearl Harbor history website, he retired in 1956, five years before Obama's birth. "December of l956, after delivering at least 5,000 babies ... he retired from the practice of medicine," said the Pearl Harbor Survivors Project website.
    This hasn't been the only controversy over conflicting information about Obama's birth.
    Previously, organizations including United Press International and Snopes reported that Obama had been born in Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, Hawaii.

But both sites suddenly changed the birth hospital to Honolulu's Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children.

At the time, Snopes sent WND a statement reading, "A number of readers have written to us to point out that Wikipedia previously updated their Obama-related entries to resolve the same discrepancy, so we included a similar clarification in our latest round of updates."

The same phenomenon happened with UPI.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

A QUESTION OF ELIGIBILITY
    Hawaii detective charges: 'Birth certificate' a fraud

Claims phonies created by state in order to 'screw with birthers'

Posted: May 08, 2011
    5:48 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
    © 2011 WorldNetDaily

Editor's note: Jerome Corsi's "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible to Be President" is available today for immediate shipping, autographed by the author, exclusively by the WND Superstore.

HONOLULU, Hawaii – A private investigator claims employees of the state Department of Health forged three Hawaiian birth certificates for Barack Obama to "screw with birthers."

Takeyuki Irei told WND one document placed the birth at Kapiolani hospital, another at Queens Medical Center and a third in Kenya.

The 57-year-old detective, who has been a P.I. since the 1980s, said he was stunned when he discovered that the purported copy of Obama's original birth certificate released by the White House was more or less an exact image of one of the forgeries.

Jerome Corsi's new book, "Where's the Birth Certificate?," is now available for immediate shipping, autographed by the author, only from the WND Superstore.

Irei said he was provided a copy of the document indicating a Queens birthplace but ascribed no importance to it. He explained that he was focused on finding evidence that Obama was born in Kenya, which he thought would provide a financial windfall.

He also said a likeness of the certificate indicating a Kenyan birthplace was published more than a year ago by a website that presented itself as a Hawaiian news organization. Later, it spread virally even though it was rejected as fraudulent by investigators, because the purported signature of Obama's maternal grandmother, Madelyn Dunham, was misspelled.

Image released by the White House April 27, 2011

The image released by the White House was trumpeted as "proof positive" Obama was born in Hawaii in an announcement accompanied by a rare presidential statement on the issue.

However, few other officials were talking. Hawaii authorities ordered WND not to contact the state employee identified as the source of the phony certificates. Also, WND learned the state's employees had been ordered not to respond to WND questions.

Officials at Kapiolani also refused WND permission to ask questions of anyone at the hospital. Spokesman Shawn Nakamoto told WND the hospital would not respond to anyone at "your organization."

Likewise, officials at Punahou High School, where Obama graduated, also refused WND access to information that often is available, such as copies of student newspapers.

Irei explained the state employee told him the fake records were kept in a vault in Room 303 of the Hawaii Department of Health. The room, next to the director's office, is well known and holds files such as the records of residents of the Kalaupapa leper colony on the island of Molokai.

But Irei pointed out that the obviously fraudulent Kenya-birth document published by the Aloha Reporter website contains markings that appear to coincide with markings found on the document recently released by the White House.

There is no explanation of the image, which can be seen here:

A closeup of the document itself is here:

Among other things, the "Certificate of Live Birth" on the Reporter page says the birthplace was "Kenya; Registered Honolulu HRS 338-17-8 per Grandmother."

The document lists the race for the father, "Barack Hussein Obama Sr.," as "Negro-African."

But it was the document released by the White House April 27 that stunned Irei.

He said the document indicating Obama's birth as Kapiolani looks just like the Queens Medical Center document he had previously possessed, except the hospital name and the doctor's name were different.

"When I saw the birth certificate the White House released, I realized the story had changed from Obama being born at Queens, to him being born at Kapiolani," the detective told WND. "In 2008, when I first got the birth certificate, all the news reports [were] that Obama had been born at Queens."

As WND reported, United Press International and Snopes stated at one time that Obama had been born in Queens Medical Center.

But after a WND story on the topic was published, both sites suddenly changed the birth hospital to Honolulu's Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children.
    At the time, Snopes sent WND a statement reading, "A number of readers have written to us to point out that Wikipedia previously updated their Obama-related entries to resolve the same discrepancy, so we included a similar clarification in our latest round of updates."

WND requested confirmation from the state Department of Health that the image released by the White House is an accurate representation of the original Hawaii records. Spokeswoman Janice Okubo referred the question to Donalyn DelaCruz in the office of Gov. Neil Abercrombie. DelaCruz did not respond to a WND request.

WND also requested comment from the White House but did not receive a response.

Two retired police officers in Honolulu, who asked not to be identified for security reasons, also told WND they believe the White House document is a forgery, and they are trying to identify who created it.

Irei said he discounted the worth of the copy of the Queens document he obtained, as he thought the "money" would be in documenting a Kenyan birth.

Takeyuki Irei

He said he became convinced that Obama was not born in Hawaii because he believed the online "Certification of Live Birth" posted by the Obama campaign was faked, and he could not understand Obama's vehement refusal to allow his records to be released.

If there was documentation of a Hawaii birth, he reasoned, Obama would have no reason to conceal information and would have authorized the release of his records.

He said he and a partner began searching for evidence that Obama might have been born in Kenya. They approached the state employees, asking for help.

Irei said the initial documentation he obtained from the Department of Health employee was the birth certificate indicating Obama was born at Queens. The doctor was listed as John Ohtani, whom Irei remembered as the doctor who also had delivered his own son, Chad, in 1980.

WND confirmed that Ohtani practiced at Queens during the years in questions. He has since died.

Irei said he kept the copy of the Queens document on file until about two months ago when his office was being repainted. The folder holding the birth certificate was among some 20 boxes of old records that were destroyed in the cleanup.

"I thought the money would be in proving Obama was born in Kenya," he said.

"I wish I knew what I had, and I wish I kept it. We thought because the birth certificate we had was fake, it wasn't worth any money. I wish we knew what we had," he said.

"Whoever forged these birth certificates wanted to cover all angles," he said. "Even making a birth certificate that showed Obama was born in Kenya that was an obvious forgery. The grandmother's name was forged."

Irei said the question still remains, "Where was Obama born and who has his real birth certificate?"

The authenticity of the image released by the White House has also been challenged by numerous document specialists.

Moreover, there remains a long list of other unanswered questions. Former Health Department chief Chiyome Fukino, according to NBC News reporter Michael Isikoff, said she had seen the original birth certificate prior to Obama's public document release and that it was "half typed and half handwritten," a statement that clearly conflicts with what the president actually released, which was typewritten.

Nevertheless, the White House has expressed confidence the document it released would answer all of the questions about Obama's presidential eligibility. But those who contend the country's founders meant to exclude dual citizens from the presidency say the document actually proves Obama's ineligibility, since it lists Barack Obama Sr. as the father, but he never was a U.S. citizen.

The president himself even affirmed parental citizenship was a constitutional issue when he co-sponsored a resolution to address Sen. John McCain's presidential eligibility that implied a "natural born Citizen" must be born of "American citizen" parents.

Hawaii says it has Obama's original long-form birth certificate in a bound volume in a secure vault. Department of Health spokeswoman Okubo explained to WND that the original was copied onto "safety paper," and copies were sent to the president.

The White House then posted at image of the copy on this website and made copies to hand out to the press corps.

The document was analyzed by Ivan Zatkovich of Tampa-based eComp Consultants, which consults on intellectual property for telecommunications, web publishing and ecommerce and has provided services for corporations such as McGraw-Hill, Houghton-Mifflin, Citicorp and Amazon.com. Zatkovich has 28 years experience in computer science and document management. For more than 10 years he has been an expert witness in federal court in both criminal and civil litigation.

He contended that the multiple layers of the PDF document are anomalous.
    "When a paper document is scanned on a scanner and saved as a PDF file it normally contains only a single layer of graphical information. The PDF that appears on the White House website however, contains multiple layers of graphic information. Multiple layers usually appear in a document like this when it is being edited or modified in some fashion," his report said.

"It is possible to take a single layer PDF and inadvertently create multiple layers, without changing the image in any fashion. But that does not appear to be the case here. The multiple layers in the PDF document are a result of changes made to the image."

Zatkovich told WND that the White House image "has specific content extracted from that base layer and enhanced."

He said, "This was done through an explicit operation to edit and/or enhance the printing in the document. There is no ambiguity here. There was an explicit action by a person to modify the document. … Mostly like to enhance the legibility, but still an explicit action none the less."

He explained the analysis he did was similar to the analysis that routinely is done on evidentiary documents for cell phones and computers in cases involving child porn, fraud and murder cases.

"The content clearly indicates that the document was knowingly and explicitly edited and modified before it was placed on the web," he said.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Esquire.com: Jerome Corsi's Book Pulled From Shelves (Corsi says blatant lie)

Esquire.Com ^
    | 5/18/2011 | Mark Warren

Posted on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 10:53:45 AM by jeffo

In a stunning development one day after the release of Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President, by Dr. Jerome Corsi, World Net Daily Editor and Chief Executive Officer Joseph Farah has announced plans to recall and pulp the entire 200,000 first printing run of the book, as well as announcing an offer to refund the purchase price to anyone who has already bought either a hard copy or electronic download of the book.

Read more: http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politic...#ixzz1MidSEaUj

(Excerpt) Read more at esquire.com ...

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

MEDIA MATTERS
    National mag publishes fabricated report attacking Corsi book

Esquire claims best-seller being disavowed by publisher, 'pulled from
    shelves'

Posted: May 18, 2011
    11:52 am Eastern

© 2011 WorldNetDaily

A major national publication that endorsed Barack Obama for president in 2008 today published a completely fabricated news story claiming Jerome Corsi's new best-selling "Where's the Birth Certificate," published by WND Books, has been disavowed by the publisher and taken out of stores nationwide, with refunds offered to purchasers.

Esquire, established in 1932, alleged on its website today under a "BREAKING" headline that Corsi's book was "pulled from shelves!"
    Media are calling WND from around the world about the false report.

WND founder and CEO Joseph Farah confirmed he never spoke to Esquire.

"Never uttered these words or anything remotely resembling them to anyone," he said. "It is a complete fabrication."

Farah said, "The book is selling briskly. I am 100 percent behind it. This has all the earmarkings of a White House dirty trick – but, of course, only the Nixon administration was capable of dirty tricks like that, according to our watchdog media."

The Esquire "report":

The Esquire report, written by Mark Warren, the executive editor, called it a "stunning development" that "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President" was being recalled amid plans to "pulp the entire 200,000 first printing run of the book, as well as announcing an offer to refund the purchase price to anyone who has already bought either a hard copy or electronic download of the book."

Jerome Corsi's new book, "Where's the Birth Certificate?", is now available for immediate shipping, autographed by the author, only from the WND Superstore

Farah said the Esquire attack is "a prima facie example of libel and attempt at restraint of trade."

"This is an astonishingly reckless report by a company that has demonstrated its total disregard for the truth," said Farah. "I don't know who Esquire's anonymous sources are, but I can only guess that their address is 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue."

Farah surmised Esquire will claim the article is parody, but he points out that news organizations around the world were contacting him within minutes of its posting on the Internet, with some in doubt as to the veracity of the report.

The article includes fictional quotes from Farah and Corsi – neither of whom spoke to Esquire or were asked for comment.

"We are exploring our legal options right now," said Farah. "There is no question of damages from this irresponsible attack. This book was released yesterday. Our author is in day two of a media tour. This report is playing havoc with a bestselling book – and there is little question that is the intent."

WND Managing Editor David Kupelian added, "I really didn't think the establishment media could possibly sink any lower than it already has in recent years. This is a new low – a malicious fabrication from top to bottom, designed solely to defame a best-selling book, its author and publisher."

Later, after the "news report" had circulated widely and generated widespread misinformation, the magazine added an "Update" in the form of a note at the bottom of the story, explaining it had "committed satire."

Assuming the legitimacy of Obama's recently released birth document, and ignoring the other legal issues concerning the president's constitutional eligibility for office that are explored in the book, the note claimed the "core premise and reason to exist" for the book was "gutted by the news cycle."

"Are its author and publisher chastened? Well. No. They double down, and accuse the president of the United States of perpetrating a fraud on the world by having released a forged birth certificate. … This is despicable, and deserves only ridicule. That's why we committed satire," the note said.
    Esquire did not respond immediately to a WND email and telephone call requesting comment.

On April 27, with great fanfare, Obama finally released his "birth certificate" after years of stonewalling, defending against dozens of lawsuits brought by citizens wanting to see it, claiming he had already released it and ridiculing anybody who said he had not released it.

Yet a stunning Gallup Poll taken more than a week later (May 5-8) shows more than half of all Americans remain unconvinced Obama was born in the U.S.

Perhaps that's because, while the establishment press continues to ridicule "birthers" as conspiracy nuts, the White House's April 27 document release has generated vexing new questions and outright contradictions regarding the president's "birth certificate."

For instance, two weeks before Obama finally released his "long-form birth certificate," Hawaii's former Health Department chief Chiyome Fukino – the one official who claimed to have examined Obama's original birth document under lock and key in Hawaii – was interviewed by NBC News' national investigative correspondent Michael Isikoff, who reported that Fukino told him she had seen the original birth certificate and that it was "half typed and half handwritten."

However, the document released by the White House was entirely typed.

Only the signatures and two dates at the very bottom were "handwritten."

What Fukino described is apparently a different document from what Obama released to the public.

Other problems surrounding the president's newly released "birth certificate" include:

Prior to the release of "Where's the Birth Certificate," conscientious Americans have had basically two choices:

1. Believe that their president, Barack Obama – after years of ignoring the millions of citizens who, according to repeated polls, doubt his official nativity story and just want the truth regarding his birth, his past and his loyalties – has simply been playing games with the public and hiring lawyers to block release of his birth certificate, only to do it now, after years of needless stonewalling.
    2. Believe there may have been a real reason Obama adamantly refused to release his birth certificate all these years – meaning he had something real to hide and still does. And that perhaps the latest birth certificate, a copy of a copy of a document, posted on the Internet like the last one, is fraudulent.

Since neither choice is very palatable to most Americans, the release of Jerome Corsi's "Where's the Birth Certificate" will present a third choice: the sure understanding that, based on the U.S. Constitution and the framers' original intent, Barack Obama is not qualified to be president of the United States.

Get your copy of Jerome Corsi's long-awaited, already-No. 1 blockbuster, "Where's the Birth Certificate? The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible to be President."

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Corsi, who graduated from Harvard and is a professional journalist, could not be reached for comment.
    DEVELOPING...
    UPDATE, 12:25 p.m., for those who didn't figure it out yet, and the many on Twitter for whom it took a while: We committed satire this morning to point out the problems with selling and marketing a book that has had its core premise and reason to exist gutted by the news cycle, several weeks in advance of publication. Are its author and publisher chastened? Well, no. They double down, and accuse the President of the United States of perpetrating a fraud on the world by having released a forged birth certificate. Not because this claim is in any way based on reality, but to hold their terribly gullible audience captive to their lies, and to sell books. This is despicable, and deserves only ridicule. That's why we committed satire in the matter of the Corsi book. Hell, even the president has a sense of humor about it all. Some more serious reporting from us on this whole "birther" phenomenon here, here, and here.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

So the "report" was bullshit... but the book ain't....
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

A QUESTION OF ELIGIBILITY
    Obama forgers admit they produced phony documents

Radical supporters of president 'punked birthers'

Posted: June 13, 2011
    8:00 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
    © 2011 WND

Barack Obama

This is the first in a series examining the role supporters of Barack Obama have played in forging fraudulent birth certificates...

NEW YORK – Radical supporters of Barack Obama have openly admitted to forging Obama birth certificates, going so far as to identify themselves by their usernames to claim responsibility on Internet blogs.

They have described their activities as satire, a tactic designed to deflect criminal charges that might otherwise be filed against them for producing fraudulent official government documents.

As WND has reported in a three-part series, published here, here, and here, scanner expert Doug Vogt has filed criminal charges with the FBI, alleging that the Obama birth certificate released by the White House April 27 was fraudulently created.
    In this series of articles WND will examine Obama supporters whose history and involvement in forging Obama birth certificate documents makes them possible suspects in the alleged forgery of the birth document released by the White House.

The Bomford fraud
    On Aug. 2, 2009, WND reported that eligibility lawyer Orly Taitz had made public what became known as the "Bomford" birth certificate, seen here as Exhibit 1, by filing a motion in federal court to determine the document's authenticity.

Exhibit 1, forged Bomford birth certificate

Taitz's filing of the Bomford birth certificate caused such a stir that a thread discussing the document on Free Republic drew more than 10,000 postings.

On Aug. 4, 2009, Joseph Farah wrote an editorial expressing strong suspicions the document was not authentic.

That same day, Internet bloggers revealed that the Bomford birth certificate had been forged from an authentic "Certified Copy of Registration of Birth" issued in 1964 to an Australian citizen, David Jeffrey Bomford, born April 10, 1959, at Thebarton Community Hospital, in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. The document is seen here as Exhibit 2.

Exhibit 2, authentic Bomford birth certificate, Brisbane, Australia, 1959

The forgers had found the document on a genealogy website set up by the Bomford family, and the forgery derived a look of authenticity because in August 1961, the month of Obama's birth, Kenya was in the Commonwealth of Great Britain. The modified document conveyed a surface look of credibility using the Australian birth certificate as a template.

Culprits come forward
    Nearly a year later, a leftist Internet blogger presenting himself under the username "PJ Foggy" revealed that he had played a major role in the Bomford birth certificate forgery, as seen in Exhibit 3, a post on a forum created by Ed Hale in conjunction with Plains Radio.

Exhibit 3, PJ Foggy post, July 23, 2010

What PJ Foggy makes clear in this Internet blog post from July 23, 2010, was that he was a messenger, not the creator of the fraudulent document. He mailed the document to Neil Sankey, an investigator for Orly Taitz, some time in July 2009.

Foggy takes delight in realizing that Taitz proceeded to file the document in federal court, even though she never had the original document in hand.

The implication seems to be that a professional document authenticator would have been reluctant to proceed on an copy of an electronic document, without first having subjected the original to forensic examination to determine its authenticity.

In yet another post made on Gretawire.com, a blog created by Fox News Channel host Greta Susteren, seen here as Exhibit 4, Foggy emphasized that he was not the person responsible for producing the forgery:

Exhibit 4, PJ Foggy post admitting he knew forger of Bomford document

Here, Foggy stressed that he was not the forger, even though he asserted he knows the forger's identity.

Foggy and the forger made it clear that their purpose in creating the Bomford birth certificate forger was to ridicule and embarrass those questioning Obama's birth certificates, as seen in discussion on a website Foggy created for that purpose, TheFogbow.com.

"The Bomford created a huge sensation in the tiny Republic of Birtherstan," the commentary on TheFogbow.com reads. "To this day, there are birthers who think it was an authentic birth certificate showing that President Obama was born in Kenya. But it was all a hoax, a spoof, political satire, done by some unnamed Obot genius."

Evidence of Bomford fraud
    TheFogbow.com also displays a photo of the materials the forger used, seen here as Exhibit 5:

Exhibit 5, materials used to create Bomford birth certificate fraud

Exhibit 7, the Bomford birth certificate, with the words handwritten, "You've Been Punk'd

To continue the mockery, Obama supporters even opened a website allowing users to create their own Kenyan birth certificate, as seen here in Exhibit 8:

Exhibit 78, "Kenya birth certificate generator"

The next article in the series will reveal the identity of PJ Foggy and show the role he has played interfering with attorney Orly Taitz and others who have brought court cases seeking to contest legally Obama's eligibility to be president.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

Occidental College transcripts provides concrete evidence to annul Obama presidency.

Posted by PC Corruption, Latest news, World news Saturday, June 18th, 2011

Registration transcript states ~ Name: Barry Soetoro - Religion: Islam - Nationality: Indonesian

The smoking gun evidence that annuls Obama’s presidency is Obama’s college transcripts regarding his application for and receiving of foreign student aid. Obama’s college transcripts from Occidental College indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school.

The transcript from Occidental College shows that Obama (Barry Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship (scholarship) for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program – an international educational exchange program sponsored by the U.S. government. Grants are available for U.S. citizens to go abroad and for non-U.S. citizens with no U.S. permanent residence to come to the U.S. To qualify, for the non-US citizen scholarship to study in the U.S., a student applicant must claim and provide proof of foreign citizenship. This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama’s detractors have been seeking. The United States Constitution requires that Presidents (and Vice Presidents) of the United States be natural born citizens of the United States.

“No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.”

Obama hasn’t met and doesn’t meet the basic qualifications for the presidency – must be natural born citizen.

Obama has been named in dozens of civil lawsuits alleging he is not eligible to be president, with many filing a criminal complaint alleging the commander-in-chief is a fraud.

The filed indictments disputes Obama’s eligibility to be president under the U.S. Constitution which requires that eligible candidates for the United States presidency be “natural born” citizens.

U.S. soldiers including a general refuse to recognize Obama as their Commander in Chief since he is not a U.S. citizen. The soldiers have challenged Obama’s legitimacy by filing federal lawsuits against Obama.

On such soldier was U.S. Army Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook who was given orders to deploy to Afghanistan. Cook refused to deploy stating that he shouldn’t have to go because Obama is not a U.S. citizen and therefore not legally President and Commander in Chief. The military revoked the orders with no reason given. Speculation is that Obama would rather not see this thing go to court before a judge!

“In the 20-page document — filed with the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia — the California-based Taitz asks the court to consider granting his client’s request based upon Cook’s belief that Obama is not a natural-born citizen of the United States and is therefore ineligible to serve as commander-in-chief of the U.S. Armed Forces,” the Ledger-Enquirer reported.

Cook “would be acting in violation of international law by engaging in military actions outside the United States under this President’s command.

… simultaneously subjecting himself to possible prosecution as a war criminal by the faithful execution of these duties,” Taitz stated.

Obama says he was born in Hawaii in 1961, just two years after it became a state.

There are many lawsuits and claims that Barack Obama was never eligible to be president because he wasn’t born in the United States. And there is credible evidence that suggests he is not legally eligible to serve as President of the United States.

Newspaper print of LA Times - Occidental recalls 'Barry' Obama

Numerous official government documents records Obama being legally registered as Barry Soetoro. School registries shows the registration of Barack Obama under the name Barry Soetoro. During his Occidental College days he is registered as Barry Soetoro. An entry in the journal of the California assembly in reference to grants given to foreign exchange students (this official government document lists Obama as a foreigner not a US citizen. A US citizen wouldn’t qualify for foreign exchange student funding) states Obama as Barry Soetoro from Indonesia.

The first name of a child is always the same from birth. If throughout his childhood Obama went by the first name of Barry then legally his birth name would have to be Barry. In order to register any child for school an official birth certificate must be presented. To receive a government grant proof of citizenship and birth must also be submitted. All of the evidence is stating that Barack Obama’s legal first name is Barry not Barrack.

A biography of Obama’s Occidental College days states that when Obama was 18-19 he attended school as BARRY SOETORO. And it wasn’t until he met a girl by the name of Regina that Obama started using the name Barack. Regina was the first to start calling him Barack. There seems to be no record of Obama legally changing his first name from Barry to Barack.

While being sworn in as an attorney in the State of Illinois, Mr Obama had to provide his personal information under oath. He was asked, if he had any other names, he responded none. In reality, he used the name Barry Soetoro in an entry in the journal of the California assembly in reference to grants given to foreign exchange students. Mr. Soetoro/Obama clearly defrauded the State Bar of Illinois and perjured himself while concealing his identity. Anybody else would’ve been disbarred for this and the matter would’ve been forwarded to the district attorney for prosecution for perjury and fraud, however nothing was done to Mr. Obama. More importantly, why did he conceal his identity?

If Obama didn’t legally have his name changed from Barry to Barack then the birth certificate he passed to Congress is a fake, a forgery. If his name was registered as Barry Soetoro even though Obama claims his real name is Barack Obama then Obama defrauded the state of California in order to receive college funding. Obama knowingly presented a false document to the state wherein he claimed to be a foreign student in order to illegally acquire financial aid.

U.S. Code
    TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 47—FRAUD AND FALSE STATEMENTS
    § 1015. Naturalization, citizenship or alien registry

(a) Whoever knowingly makes any false statement under oath, in any case, proceeding, or matter relating to, or under, or by virtue of any law of the United States relating to naturalization, citizenship, or registry of aliens; or

(b) Whoever knowingly, with intent to avoid any duty or liability imposed or required by law, denies that he has been naturalized or admitted to be a citizen, after having been so naturalized or admitted; or

(c) Whoever uses or attempts to use any certificate of arrival, declaration of intention, certificate of naturalization, certificate of citizenship or other documentary evidence of naturalization or of citizenship, or any duplicate or copy thereof, knowing the same to have been procured by fraud or false evidence or without required appearance or hearing of the applicant in court or otherwise unlawfully obtained; or

(d) Whoever knowingly makes any false certificate, acknowledgment or statement concerning the appearance before him or the taking of an oath or affirmation or the signature, attestation or execution by any person with respect to any application, declaration, petition, affidavit, deposition, certificate of naturalization, certificate of citizenship or other paper or writing required or authorized by the laws relating to immigration, naturalization, citizenship, or registry of aliens; or

(e) Whoever knowingly makes any false statement or claim that he is, or at any time has been, a citizen or national of the United States, with the intent to obtain on behalf of himself, or any other person, any Federal or State benefit or service, or to engage unlawfully in employment in the United States; or

(f) Whoever knowingly makes any false statement or claim that he is a citizen of the United States in order to register to vote or to vote in any Federal, State, or local election (including an initiative, recall, or referendum)—

This evidence is sufficient to annul the presidency of Obama. Official Occidental College transcripts registered with the state declares that Obama is an impostor.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

SHOCKING NEW INFORMATION CONCERNING OBAMA'S ELIGIBILITY

If this information is 100% true, then the United States is in very serious trouble, far more serious then most people have expected or imagined. Since this involves not only Obama and Congress, but also the U.S. Supreme Court, then the ball is in our court.

In a few hours, I will be posting my commentary on this information as to what course is open to us. But be prepared because we all may just have to to throw nonviolence under the bus.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thread Information