Thanks

Default Re: Obama's Eligibility to be President

I’m not sure I’m buying this.

http://www.kitv.com/politics/17860890/detail.html

State Verifies Obama's Birth Certificate
    Health Department Receives Multiple Requests For Copies

POSTED: 12:12 pm HST October 31, 2008
    UPDATED: 12:33 pm HST October 31, 2008

HONOLULU -- The state's Department of Health director on Friday released a statement verifying the legitimacy of Sen. Barack Obama birth certificate.

The state has received multiple requests for a copy of Obama's birth certificate. State law does not allow officials to release the birth certificate of a person to someone outside of the family.

There were rumors that Obama was born in Kenya, where his father is from. The Constitution requires that the president be a natural born citizen of the U.S.

"There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record," DOH Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said.

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures. No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai‘i," Fukino said.

Multiple lawsuits were filed to try and force Obama to provide proof of citizenship.

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

State law does not allow officials to release the birth certificate of a person to someone outside of the family.
    Okay, so that is the case. Good thing both George Bush and Dick Cheney are distant cousins of Obama!

Thanks

http://www.americasright.com/

berg tape transcript-bama lied and now he's fried

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

AFFIDAVIT OF REVEREND KWELI SHUHUBIA
    UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
    FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
    PHILIP J. BERG, ESQUIRE :
    :
    Plaintiff
    :

vs.
    :CIVIL ACTION NO: 08-cv- 04083
    :
    BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, ET AL :
    :

Defendants
    :

AFFIDAVIT OF REVEREND KWELI SHUHUBIA
    I, Kweli Shuhubia am over the age of eighteen (18) and not a party to the within
    action. If called to do so, I could and would competently testify under oath as follows
    I am an ordained minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ and a native evangelist and
    translator for the Anabaptist churches in Kenya. I am the official Swahili translator for
    the annual Anabaptists Conference held each year in Africa, working with the American
    bishops sitting upon the Continental Presbytery of the Anabaptists Churches of Africa. I
    am fluent in Swahili and in English. I am a former teacher in Kenya, and travel
    extensively in the ministries of the Anabaptists Churches of Africa throughout Kenya,
    Uganda and the Sudan.
    It is common knowledge throughout the Christian and Muslim communities in
    Kenya that Barack Hussein Obama, Jr., the United States Presidential candidate, was
    born in Mombosa Kenya. Senator Obama’s grandmother still resides in the village of
    Alego-Kogello, approximately 37 miles from Kisumu City. On October 16, 2008 I went
    to interview Ms. Sarah Obama at her home. Ms. Obama’s home was flooded with people
    who were celebrating Senator Obama’s success story. Ms. Obama’s home was heavily
    I
    \Obama\Obama, Affidavit of Rev. Kweli Shuhubia 10 30 2008 2
    guarded by Kenya Police. Prior to the interview with Ms. Obama, I took pictures of Ms.
    Obama, her grandson who was present and other family members.
    During my interview of Sarah Obama; I called Bishop Ron McRae in the United
    States from my mobile number. I advised Bishop McRae that I was present with Ms.
    Obama in her home, and wished for him to speak with her. Bishop McRae informed me
    he would call me right back, to avoid the international costs on my personal mobile
    phone. Bishop McRae subsequently called me back; Bishop McRae requested permission
    to electronically record his telephone conversations with Ms. Obama, to which I agreed.
    Due to bad telephone connections Bishop McRae had to call me back three [3]
    times, before we were able to continue our conversation. The telephone interview
    conducted by Bishop McRae was conducted on loud speaker (speaker phone). During
    the interview conversation, one of Ms. Obama’s grandsons’s and myself acted as Swahili
    translators, and as Bishop McRae talked to and questioned Ms. Obama, we would
    translate what Bishop McRae said to Ms. Obama in Swahili, and then we would translate
    her Swahili responses to Bishop McRae in English. Ms. Obama can fluently speak
    Swahili in her native dialect, but cannot read or write.
    Bishop McRae asked Ms. Obama specifically, “Were you present when your
    grandson Barack Obama was born in Kenya?” This was asked to her in translation twice,
    and both times she specifically replied, “Yes”. It appeared Ms. Obama’s relatives and her
    grandson, handling the translating,, had obviously been versed to counter such facts with
    the purported information from the American news media that Obama was born in
    Hawaii. Despite this, Ms. Sarah Hussein Obama was very adamant that her grandson,
    Senator Barack Hussein Obama, was born in Kenya, and that she was present and

I
    \Obama\Obama, Affidavit of Rev. Kweli Shuhubia 10 30 2008 3
    witnessed his birth in Kenya, not the United States. When Ms. Obama’s grandson
    attempted to counter his grandmother’s clear responses to the question, verifying the birth
    of Senator Obama in Kenya, Bishop McRae asked her grandson, how she could be
    present at Barack Obama’s birth if the Senator was born in Hawaii, but the grandson
    would not answer the question, instead he repeatedly tried to insert that, “No, No, No. He
    was born in the United States!” But during the conversation, Ms. Sarah Hussein Obama
    never changed her reply that she was in deed present when Senator Barack Obama was
    born in Kenya. A copy of the Tape transcript is attached hereto as
    EXHIBIT “A”.
    I left Kisumu City and traveled to Mombosa, Kenya. I interviewed personnel at
    the hospital in which Senator Obama was born in Kenya. I then had meetings with the
    Provincial Civil Registrar. I learned there were records of Ann Dunham giving birth to
    Barack Hussein Obama, III in Mombosa, Kenya on August 4, 1961. I spoke directly with
    an Official, the Principal Registrar, who openly confirmed the birthing records of Senator
    Barack H. Obama, Jr. and his mother were present, however, the file on Barack H.
    Obama, Jr. was classified and profiled. The Official explained Barack Hussein Obama,
    Jr. birth in Kenya is top secret. I was further instructed to go to the Attorney General’s
    Office and to the Minister in Charge of Immigration if I wanted further information
    The above related facts are true and verifiable to the best of my personal
    knowledge before God Almighty, whose I am and whom I serve.

I
    \Obama\Obama, Affidavit of Rev. Kweli Shuhubia 10 30 2008 4
    I declare under the penalty of perjury of the laws of the United States, that the
    foregoing is true and correct.
    Dated: October 30, 2008
    Kweli Shuhubia
    John 3:30/
    Philippians 3:19-21, 29, 30

I
    \Obama\Obama, Affidavit of Rev. Kweli Shuhubia 10 30 2008 5

EXHIBIT “A”
    I
    \Obama\Obama, Affidavit of Rev. Kweli Shuhubia 10 30 2008 6

Transcript of Phone Conversation
    With Kweli Shuhubia & Sarah Obama
    Thursday, October 16, 2008
    Time: 10:40 a.m.
    NOTATION: Mr. Kirori called me first on October 16
    th at 10:33a.m. and advised that he
    was with Sarah Hussein Obama and that she wanted to speak with me, but the connection
    was lost. He called me right back at 10:35a.m. and I answered and asked him for
    permission to record the conversation, which he granted me saying “yes”. I then turned
    the recorder on and repeated the question, “Do I have permission to record you phone
    conversation today, including the conversation with Obama’s grandmother?” Kweli
    Shuhubia replied, “yes”. I then informed him that I would call him right back, so it would
    not cots him money for the call.
    I called back at 10:40a.m. and spoke with him and Ms. Sarah Hussein Obama for
    10 minutes.

From AT&T Monthly Statement of Calls:
    110 WED 10/15/2008 8:18PM 814-629-5423 BOSWELL PA 1 RM30 DT 0.00 0.00 0.00
    111 THU 10/16/2008 10:33AM 254726477700
    INCOMING
    CL
    1 RM30 DT 0.00 0.00 0.00
    112 THU 10/16/2008 10:35AM 254726477700
    INCOMING
    CL
    1 RM30 DT 0.00 0.00 0.00
    113 THU 10/16/2008 10:40AM 254726477700 KENYA ** 15 RM30 DT 0.00 12.32 12.32
    114 THU 10/16/2008 10:54AM 610-662-3005
    BALACYNWY
    PA
    2 ESM1 DT M2MC 0.00 0.00 0.00
    115 THU 10/16/2008 10:56AM 610-825-3134
    CONSHOHCK
    PA
    10 RM30 DT 0.00 0.00 0.00
    116 THU 10/16/2008 11:17AM 313-418-6959 DETROIT MI 1 RM30 DT 0.00 0.00 0.00
    117 THU 10/16/2008 11:18AM 313-418-6959 DETROIT MI 16 RM30 DT 0.00 0.00 0.00
    118 THU 10/16/2008 11:33AM 254726477700 KENYA ** 2 RM30 DT 0.00 1.76 1.76
    119 THU 10/16/2008 12:37PM 254726477700 KENYA ** 2 RM30 DT 0.00 1.76 1.76
    120 THU 10/16/2008 12:41PM 814-242-9409 VMAIL CL 1 RM30 DT VM 0.00 0.00 0.00
    121 THU 10/16/2008 12:42PM 254726477700 KENYA ** 10 RM30 DT 0.00 8.80 8.80
    Transcript:
    Two Rings:
    Kweli Shuhubia: Hello? [Back ground music]
    Ron McRae: Brother Tom? [music] Brother Tom? This is Brother McRae.
    Kweli Shuhubia: Yes.
    Ron McRae: Okay. How are you today?
    Kweli Shuhubia: Now. We are okay. How are you?
    I
    \Obama\Obama, Affidavit of Rev. Kweli Shuhubia 10 30 2008 7
    Ron McRae: I’m doing very well. You said you are there with, uh, Barack Obama’s
    grandmother?
    Kweli Shuhubia: Yes. I am just in the home now. She is right here. We’re, we’re waiting
    to talk in a uh long conversation. And [unitelligible] a good family and she is ready to
    talk.
    Ron McRae: Good. She’s not there at the present?
    Kweli Shuhubia: Yes. She’s here right now.
    Ron McRae: Okay. Is it possible to speak to her?
    Kweli Shuhubia: Yes. It is possible. I ah, along with her and her family, uh, you and me.
    Ron McRae: Uh, is it possible for you to put her on the speaker phone and translate for
    me?
    Kweli Shuhubia: Yes! Yes! I will do that.
    Ron McRae: Okay.
    Kweli Shuhubia: Yes?
    Kweli Shuhubia: Yes. Go ahead [speak to her in Swahili]
    Sarah Obama: [Replies to him in Swahili]
    Ron McRae: Ms. Obama?
    Kweli Shuhubia: Yes go ahead.
    Ron McRae: Mrs. Obama, my name is bishop Ron McRae.
    Kweli Shuhubia: Ametaja bishop Ron McRae, Ron McRae. Go ahead.
    Ron McRae: I am, I am the bishop of the Anabaptists Churches of North America.
    Kweli Shuhubia: Yeye niaskofu Anabaptists makaisa.
    Sarah Obama: Shikamooo! [Hello, good day].
    Translator: Are you speaking English and , and we will tell her in Luo. Okay?
    Ron McRae: Now give me that again. Explain it to me again.
    Translator: It is welcome. She is very grateful for your interest.
    Ron McRae: Okay. Thank you! Tell her I count it a great honor to speak to here since her
    son Barack Obama is running for President of the United States.

I
    \Obama\Obama, Affidavit of Rev. Kweli Shuhubia 10 30 2008 8
    Translator: Eh makasema yuko kiuu mgomba Obama kwa mwenyekiti America. Yah, she
    says she is very helpful for got to you to please pray for Obama. She is asking you to pray
    for him. For Obama.
    Ron McRae: Yes Sir. Uh…Ms. Obama, you can rest assured that I am praying for your
    son, for your grandson.
    Translator: Yes. It is helpful also towards it is beginning to help.
    Sarah Obama: [unitelligible from Ms. Obama because of room noise].
    Translator: She says she is covet your prayers for he [unintelligible] her son.
    Ron McRae: Okay. And tell her that I will be coming there in December and I would like
    to come by and meet with her and pray with her.
    Translator: Yes. Ye atakuwa mwezi Desemba.
    Kweli Shuhubia: In December. He will come in December and he wants to come and talk
    with you.
    Sarah Obama: [unitelligible]
    Translator: Oh she says you’re so encourage her. Your coming in December so you can
    talk together with her.
    Ron McRae: Amen. I am so thankful. Could I ask her, uh, about his, uh, his actual
    birthplace? I would like to see hi actual birthplace when I, when I come to Kenya in
    December. Uh, was she present when he was, was she present when he was born in
    Kenya?
    Translator to Sarah Obama: Alikuma zalima Obama [unintelligible].
    Kweli Shuhubia: He is asking her, he wants to know something was ah she present when
    he was born?
    Translator: Yes. She says, “Yes she was! She was present when Obama was born.”

canto XXV Dante

Shema Israel

Thanks

canto XXV Dante

Shema Israel

Thanks

Nothing will come of this. The king must be coronated.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

In a statement today, Berg said he was told by a clerk for Souter that his application for an injunction to stay the election was denied. But he also said the defendants "are required to respond to the Writ of Certiorari" by Dec. 1.

canto XXV Dante

Shema Israel

Thanks

If the electoral college finds bama to be ineligible- , yet respect a bama plea to vote for biden- it could result in a biden-palin ticket.

Another possibility is McCain-Biden.

canto XXV Dante

Shema Israel

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

PRESIDENT-ELECT BARRY SOETORO

WHO IS THIS IMPOSTER?

This registration document, made available on Jan. 24, 2007, by the Fransiskus Assisi school in Jakarta, Indonesia, shows the registration of Barack Obama under the name Barry Soetoro into the Catholic school made by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro. The document lists Barry Soetoro as a Indonesian citizen, born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, and shows his Muslim step-father listed the boy's religion as Islam.(AP Photo/ Tatan Syuflana)

If his real name is Barry Soetoro, where is the court document showing that his name was legally changed to Barack Obama? Let's see the birth certificate!

Honolulu Advertiser: Hawaiian Democrats rejoice over election of the man known as Barry by his high school classmates

Ever since the Illinois senator - known as "Barry" by his Punahou classmates - announced his run for the presidency in February 2007, thousands of Hawai'i residents have galvanized to back their native son.

Honolulu Star Bulletin: High school classmates saw the guy they knew as Barry win the White House

When he was a basketball player at Punahou School, President-elect Barack Obama was overshadowed by better players and seldom scored....But last night, his former Punahou classmates, friends and instructors saw the guy they knew as "Barry" win the most important contest of his life...."I'm just going to bask in the glory," said John "Squeeze" Kamana III, Obama's basketball teammate at Punahou. "This is like the time that we won the state championship in '79, Barry's senior year."

WND: Barry Soetoro present while communist Frank Davis sold drugs on Honolulu streets

"Obama was a young kid, about 14 or 15 years old," the source told WND. "I was told his name was Barry, and there was no doubt Barry knew Davis was selling marijuana and cocaine as well as hot dogs from the stand...Barry was also there with an older white gentleman I'm told was Stanley," the source said. "I thought Stanley was Barry's father."

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

Mombasa Mosque Imam has decided to release Obama birth records.

November 10, 2008

We have stated earlier that Barack Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya.

A confirmation to the effect will now be forthcoming. A Mombasa Mosque Imam has decided to release documents of birth that will indicate Barack Obama was born in Mombasa, given his middle name on the day he was born and blessed by the Imam of the day.”

All other documents pertaining to his registration of birth in Kenya have been sealed and categorised confidential.

Follow-up story
    Mombasa Imam who confirmed Obama’s birth place arrives in the UK
    By African Press International - API

LOL! Run, Imam .. RUN!

Posted by africanpress on November 9, 2008

The Imam who came forward to assist in the search of Barack Obama’s identity left Kenya secretly last night, and will arrive in the UK this morning. He will meet with a US contact person who will assist him in recording an asylum statement in the UK after handing over the documents that caused the blessing of Obama when he was born and to confirm the origin of the name Hussein.

The man will join relatives in the UK because his life will be in danger if he were to return to Kenya after removing the documents from the Mosque’s archives and taking them out of the country. The man has been informed about the on-going case filed in the US Supreme Court by attorney Philip Berg challenging Barack Obama’s citizenship.

When the man heard that Jerome Corsi was in Kenya a few months ago, he took a decision to try and meet him, but had to travel back to Mombasa from Nairobi on hearing that Corsi had been bundled and taken to the airport on deportation orders.

The Imam is the grandson of the late Imam who blessed Barack Obama when he was born in Mombasa on the 4th of august 1961.

While in the UK, the Imam and the American contact person will visit Amnesty International before handing himself over to the authorities where he will formally deliver his application for asylum. The contact man has arranged so that they get an official from Amnesty international to accompany them to the home office desk where he will inform them on he dangers that will face him if he were to return to Kenya after delivering the documents on Obama.

This may now bring to close the speculations on Obama’s citizenship and the secrecy on where he was born.

API will dispatch a detailed letter in support of the Imam’s - application for asylum and protection - to the UK Home Office Secretary later today. The letter will be made available on the site here, but minus the names of the Imam.

African Press International
    http://africanpress.wordpress.com/20...ves-in-the-uk/
    http://africanpress.wordpress.com/20...ents-of-birth/
    http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/nov2008/loni1110-1.htm

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

http://www.rallycongress.com/constit.../view_all/547/

You sign the petition and you are also able to edit your letter/post to then be sent to congress. There is also supposed to be a protest coming to Washington D.C. on January 17th.
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:

Thanks

Stop the Obama Constitutional Crisis : 57,342 People Have Signed So Far

http://www.rallycongress.com/constit.../view_all/547/
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:

Thanks

I'm waiting for the important release of those records from a mosque... I'm sure that ought to shed light on the subject.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

canto XXV Dante

Shema Israel

Thanks

There's a freedom march in Washington website here: http://freedommarch.org/Mission.html

To help run an ad in USA Today: http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org...A-TODAY-ad.htm

You can email the Supreme Court: http://www.uscourts.gov/comment.html

The federal elections committee: http://www.archives.gov/federal-regi...eccontact.html

Citizens for the United States Constitution have more information here: http://cusc.org/

Thanks

SCOTUS SOUTER TELLS OBAMA TO PRODUCE BIRTH CERTIFICATE DECEMBER 1 (Unconfirmed, see thread research)
    Atlas Shrugs ^
    Posted on Friday, November 07, 2008 8:47:37 PM by mnehrling
    This is interesting. Souter tells Obama to produce the vault copy by December 1, 2008. I believe the messiah will defy the Justices.

Who will force the issue? Who wants to open up that pandora's box? Imagine if there is something on that birth certificate that disqualifies Obama from the office of the President. What are you going to do? Start a civil war? There will be blood in the streets you try to enforce the rule of law. This should have happened before the election. Obambi knows it too.

Here is the fraud report first reported at Atlas.
    If The Supreme Court Decides…?

At this point, Supreme Court Justice David Souter's Clerk informed Philip J. Berg, the lawyer who brought the case against Obama, that his petition for an injunction to stay the November 4th election was denied, but the Clerk also required the defendants to respond to the Writ of Certiorari (which requires the concurrence of four Justices) by December 1. At that time, Mr. Obama must present to the Court an authentic birth certificate, after which Mr. Berg will respond.

If Obama fails to do that, it is sure to inspire the skepticism of the Justices, who are unaccustomed to being defied. They will have to decide what to do about a president-elect who refuses to prove his natural-born citizenship.

"I can see a unanimous Court (en banc) decertifying the election if Obama refuses to produce his birth certificate," says Raymond S. Kraft, an attorney and writer. "They cannot do otherwise without abandoning all credibility as guardians of the Constitution. Even the most liberal justices, however loathe they may to do this, still consider themselves guardians of the Constitution. The Court is very jealous of its power - even over presidents, even over presidents-elect."

Also remember that on December 13, the Electoral College meets to casts its votes. If it has been determined that Mr. Obama is an illegal alien and therefore ineligible to become President of the United States, the Electors will be duty-bound to honor the Constitution.

No, you won’t accept

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll

Thanks

http://www.democratic-disaster.com//...hp?topic=286.0

Obama may indeed be "toast" afterall.
    None of this makes any sense.

Furthermore, the reference to a "pending" Petition is incorrect and should be removed because it effects the level of review available to the case as resubmissions for Stay applications are not looked on favorably if the Stay denial was "without prejudice". If I were also in the process of submitting a full Petition for Cert., then the denial might not be considered "with prejudice" and in that case, Mr. Bickle might once again decide not to pass on the paperwork to Justice Thomas.

Seeing as how the Electoral College is just one month away, this is still an emergency, and Bush v. Gore is still precedent. I have made no submission of a Full Petition, so the Docket is STILL not correct as I intend to resubmit the Stay application this week.

And if you knew what happened to this case in the NJ Appellate Division, then you'd be just as worried as I am now that Justice Clarence Thomas and the rest of the Court might not ever see this case unless they actually hear about it outside of the Court first. People have taken sides despite the law and despite the Courts role as allegedly fair arbiters.

If the Court Rules had been followed to the letter of the law, as we should expect of the highest court in the land, then this is how things should have gone down: Since I put the case properly before the Supreme Court a day before the election, it should have been "promptly" given to Justice Suoter who should have granted or denied it right away, and then I should have been informed by "speedy means" of the disposition. If it was denied, then I was entitled to a piece of paper saying so, and then I would have been able to get a supplemental letter to Justice Thomas along with 10 copies of the Stay Application to the whole Court.

This case was stopped. Why? I don't have enough information to say who was behind it and why, but I know for a fact the case was not handled correctly. And I know that the law and the facts of this case have the ability to strip Obama of the Presidency.

I argued the same law as to McCain and Roger Colera as well, and I I'm not backing down. I need people to help spread the word about this case so that it has a chance of getting to Justice Clarence Thomas's desk and to the rest of the Court.

The Supreme Court rules are clear. Under Rule 22(6), I was entitled to be informed of the disposition of my case by "appropriately speedy means". Having submitted it on Monday, I heard NOTHING from Mr. Bickle by Thursday. But he, a lousy Clerk, disposed of the case when he got it back on Monday, but refused to inform me. Why didn't he inform me by "speedy means" that the case was not passed on to Justice Suoter?

This is NOT the way the US Supreme Court usually does business.

And the citizens of this country should be angry about that.

Leo Donofrio

Thanks

Here's another one that I don't think has been mentioned here before with a court date coming up November 18th:
    http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/20...ember-18-2008/

Thanks

I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system-.
    Way to go. Use the Bible and de Holy Ghost.

canto XXV Dante

Shema Israel

Thread Information