Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenging Obama's Eligibility to be President

Thanks

Default Re: Challenging Obama's Eligibility to be President

Quote Originally Posted by samizdat View Post
    but as Rick maintains- it can also be construed to mean born of US parent(s), and not "naturalized" citizen, such as Arnold.
    here's what sounds like Berg's voice dubbing an old portion of the api "Michelle" tape?

But that wont matter if he had to relenquish his US Citizenship to be a Indonesian citizen. As Rick stated, it is hard to gain your citizenship back; and when you get it back, your status changes from Natural born to naturalized citizen. Also, I believe it would be in Obama's favor to keep his indonesian citizenship in order to receive more government help for school and the like.
    Beetle - Give me liberty or give me something to aim at.

A monster lies in wait for me
    A stew of pain and misery
    But feircer still in life and limb
    the me that lays in wait for him

Hey liberal!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can't handle the truth!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/
    Deeper research and investigation into this matter finds that the staging for the defense of the eligibility question appears to have been addressed by a contingent of lawmakers earlier this year in the form of Congressional Resolution 511, a resolution co-sponsored by Obama himself.
    Under the guise of putting to rest any objection to Senator John McCain’s eligibility to become our nation’s President because he was born outside of the U.S., the media fell all over themselves by as they praised Obama's sense of fair play as illustrated by such headlines and articles as: Obama Backs Law That Aids McCain, (Washington Post, March 1, 2008) and Clinton, Obama Agree: McCain’s a “Natural Born Citizen” (Wall Street Journal, April 11, 2008)
    Closer scrutiny of this resolution, however, finds that the resolution actually was expanded far beyond what was necessary to merely apply to Senator McCain: it was expanded to include naturalized citizens, which ironically was the “cause of death” for this resolution.
    Indeed, there is a much larger (dare I say) conspiracy afoot, one that threatens the security of the United States as much as al Qaeda and all of our foreign enemies combined. It is the enemy from within.
    Stay tuned, this is only the "introduction."

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

Thanks

First Congress's own statute defining the term `natural born Citizen';
    The 1790 Congress, many of whose members had been members of the Constitutional Convention, provided in the Naturalization Act of 1790 that "And the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond the sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens." In addition George Washington was president of the Constitutional Convention and President of the United States when this bill became law. If Washington disagreed with this definition, he could have vetoed this bill.

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

Thanks

Back to Rick and Berg's Indonesian citizenship- I initially considered that almost frivolous- since He truly had nothing to do with it. However- if he was sucking up funds as a foreigner on scholarship- it's more contentious.

canto XXV Dante

Shema Israel

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samizdat View Post
    However- if he was sucking up funds as a foreigner on scholarship- it's more contentious.
    HEAR HEAR

that is what I say.

Hey liberal!

Thanks

Where Are Legal Documents Obama (WALDO)?

Hey liberal!

Thanks

Show us your Birth Certificate 0. The original, dr signed one.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

As I understand this situation: Obama claims to have been born in Hawaii yet at birth to have British citizenship, Hawaii has for many years issued certificates of live birth for people even if they were actually born in another country, officials in Hawaii did say that his certificate of birth is on file and that according to their rules that document can only be released to Obama or an immediate relative who has a valid reason for having it. I was doing research in Michigan years ago and this was the case with birth certificates, while I was able to obtain a death certificate being totally unrelated to the person I sought the document for. I mention that because if the policy is the same in Hawaii, perhaps somebody could purchase Mr. O's grandmother's death certificate. Some of that information could then be used to further investigate things pertaining to his family tree. In addition, there is a birth announcement in a Hawaiian newspaper yet it does not actually state where he was born and did not necessarily get posted by the parents. Hawaii: record sealed.

Then there's the matter of his grandmother and other relatives saying that he was born in Kenya with the grandmother being present there at the hospital at the time of his birth, and that Kenya was under British rule at the time. His cousin Odinga is the premire in Kenya, a position that he gained in order to stop the violence that he and Obama had actually agreed to incite after the loss in the election that Obama was instrumental in orchestrating. I think it is significant that he has relatives whom he has absolutely nothing to do with yet he played such a major role in that election. Kenya: records sealed.

There is documentation from Indonesia which reveals that as a child, he was a student in a Catholic school registered with his religion as Muslim, and that Indonesian school enrollment required Indonesian citizenship, which he was entitled to since his father was Indonesian. Indonesia: records sealed.

It is a fact that his American university records are sealed, and I agree that it would certainly seem to be for the purpose of concealing a foreign born status to take advantage of government funding for his education.

Then there's the saving of good 'ole John McCain under the guise of playing fair and honoring a war hero with the "right" to run for president despite a "loophole" in the US Constitution. A man who votes present and ruthlessly bumps off opponents and wants to win at all costs suddenly finds a heart for an underdog and makes sure to take an active role in creating a resolution to get McCain on the ballot.

Originally posted by samizdat:
    First Congress's own statute defining the term `natural born Citizen';
    The 1790 Congress, many of whose members had been members of the Constitutional Convention, provided in the Naturalization Act of 1790 that "And the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond the sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens." In addition George Washington was president of the Constitutional Convention and President of the United States when this bill became law. If Washington disagreed with this definition, he could have vetoed this bill.
    This may have qualified McCain, I cannot say, but not Obama since he claimed that he had citizenship elsewhere and he knows that there is a problem or he wouldn't have cared about that resolution and he would just cough up the unaltered legal document.
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:

Thanks

I don't know if anything regarding Odinga is posted so here's some info:

Last edited by Aplomb; November 23rd, 2008 at 04:13. Reason: I added a second video to the post
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:

Thanks

Why? api's Korir proferred a potential answer, claiming to have been Rail Odinga's drinking pal in Norway during an exile. Unfortunately, possibly 33% US voters would agree- backing bama as bed buddies in his gay/abortion/antichristian/commy/neithche(sp) agenda. Another 33% - not sure- why- not informed- working folk- read papers little- seems incredible- couldn't be true- but even if it were true and bama could promise no nukes- well thats more important than anything.

What Korir posited was that bama is relying on odinga to set up deals w/ aa from iran. A triangle of buttheads for Vlad. Bed buddies. Open season on Christianity. Add Hugo. Nix Nigerian and Saudi oil...

canto XXV Dante

Shema Israel

Thanks

Fraud/forgery/tampering with official documents??

Unknown to me or to Factcheck, Hawaii Vital records changed the size and design of the embossed Seal and used a slightly different Registrar stamp for 2008 COLBs (in addition to making the border different and the COLB certificate larger than the 2007 COLB ). So, putting a 2008 Seal and signature stamp on a COLB dated, June 6, 2007, is an anachronism, a conundrum, an oxymoron, and a bunch of plain morons in the Obama campaign and Factcheck.

21 posted on Sábado, 22 de Noviembre de 2008 11:31:06 p.m. by Polarik
    [ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies | Report Abuse]

To: Polarik; STARWISE; LucyT; pissant; Fred Nerks; Iowan; Calpernia; Grampa Dave; MeekOneGOP; ...

canto XXV Dante

Shema Israel

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

LISTEN TO OUR CALLS TO THE KENYAN EMBASSY ABOUT BARACK OBAMA!

November 24, 2008

We recently called the Kenyan Embassy and learned some pretty interesting things about our President elect, Barack Obama…
    THIS CALL IS 100% REAL!
    You people who think this is fake or “a bit”…
    IT IS NOT!
    Now take a listen…Quit compaining…And take it for what it is…

Mike In The Morning Calls The Kenyan Embassy [19:54m]: Play Now

This call has been getting a TON OF ATTENTION!
    On Tuesday morning (11/25) we will discuss the call further on the air and read some of the crazy e-mail/comments we’ve been receiving…
    Written by JimB · Filed Under Audio, featured

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Monday, November 24, 2008
    Kenyan Ambassador to the United States, His Excellency Peter Ogengo, Admits Obama Born in Kenya

Update 24 NOVEMBER 28: Kenyan Ambassador Peter Nicholas Rateng’ Oginga Ogego appears to be finding himself in hot water both in Washington and in Kenya. However, that hot water is not due to his on-air comments to Detroit's WRIF FM 101 "Mike in the Morning" program regarding Barack Obama's Kenyan birthplace, the hot water is due to Ambassador Ogego's stinging criticism of Senator Barack Obama before Mr. Peter Oginga Ogego officially became Kenya's Ambassador to the United States on 5 September 2006 and two years prior to Barack Obama's apparent victory in the U.S. Presidential election.

Mr. Ogego's criticism of Senator Obama was as follows according to the Kenyan Daily Nation newspaper:
    “You deliberately, without real cause or reason, other than what appears to be to seek cheap publicity and inconsequential populism, chose to publicly attack the democratically elected Government of Kenya, in total disregard for the requisite protocol and acceptable methods to address the issues you raised, what with programmed appointments to meet Cabinet ministers and even the Head of State, since your visit was official.”
    In 2006, speaking as a Kenyan citizen Mr. Ogego was rightfully incensed at Barack Obama's insertion of himself into Kenyan politics as well as Barack Obama's uncalled for attack on the democratically elected Government of Kenya during an official visit to the country. This blatant interference in Kenyan politics occured when Barack Obama was in Kenya to campaign and provide financial support to his cousin, Raila Odinga, prior to the violence which was deliberately set in motion by the Odinga camp when he lost the election. Violence we have detailed in this blog previously. Keep an eye on Ambassador Ogego, this is not over by a long shot. For the record, Ambassador Ogego's diplomatic portfolio is HERE.

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow... Can you get any more official than a nation's ambassador saying you were born there? I'm sure of the Kenyans knew the damage they were doing they wouldn't be so candid.

Thanks

Well Ryan, Ogenga people may have an axe to burry with Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpvLV3d1Eq4

Hey liberal!

Thanks

I want to share what has been mulling around in my mind regarding a statement by an elite, educated, professional lawyer with perfectly grammatically correct English and exceptional skill in presenting a persuasive speech:
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...022903816.html

"Senator McCain has earned the right to be his party's nominee, and no loophole should prevent him from competing in this campaign," Obama said.
    First off, Obama hasn't got much use for our US Constitution. But there's some substance here that is right under our noses that we haven't quite grasped yet. Not only is it obvious that this resolution by design was a pre-emptive move on Obama's in an effort to pave his own way to the presidential throne, but it is also an admission in the way of deliberately self-repressed desires --or a freudian slip. Note that the sentence infers an ambiguity in context of the Constitution, but the word "loophole" used in this sentence by Obama is significant because "loophole" is never used in English in a sentence describing a stopper, and it is always used in English as a means to get around or get away with something as an opportunity to take advantage of.

This is from dictionary.com:
    loop·hole
    (lōōp'hōl') Pronunciation Key
    n.
    1. A way of escaping a difficulty, especially an omission or ambiguity in the wording of a contract or law that provides a means of evading compliance.
    2. A small hole or slit in a wall, especially one through which small arms may be fired.

[loop2 + hole.]
    The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
    Copyright © 2006 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
    Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
    Cite This Source

loophole
    1464, from M.E. loupe "opening in a wall" (c.1300), perhaps related to M.Du. lupen "to watch, peer;" + hole. Figurative sense of "outlet, means of escape" is from 1663.

Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2001 Douglas Harper
    Cite This Source
    loophole

noun
    1. an ambiguity (especially one in the text of a law or contract) that makes it possible to evade a difficulty or obligation
    2. a small hole in a fortified wall; for observation or discharging weapons

WordNet® 3.0, © 2006 by Princeton University.
    Cite This Source

Loophole

A technicality that allows a person or business to avoid the scope of a law without directly violating the law.
    Investopedia Commentary

Someone who wants to evade certain taxes might find a loophole that allows them to avoid penalties legally.
    See also: Legislative Overkill

Investopedia.com. Copyright © 1999-2005 - All rights reserved. Owned and Operated by Investopedia Inc.
    Cite This Source
    Loophole
    Loop"hole`\, n. 1. (Mil.) A small opening, as in the walls of fortification, or in the bulkhead of a ship, through which small arms or other weapons may be discharged at an enemy. 2. A hole or aperture that gives a passage, or the means of escape or evasion.

Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.
    Cite This Source

Thanks

Ending the press briefing...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...0081124-1.html

Press Briefing by Deputy Press Secretary Tony Fratto
    James S. Brady Press Briefing Room

For Immediate Release
    Office of the Press Secretary
    November 24, 2008

And Lester, and then we're done.

Q Thank you, Tony. Two questions. There's been extensive media coverage of where the two Obama daughters will attend school. And my question: The White House believes that they should be able to attend the school their parents select without criticism because it's private rather than public, don't you?

MR. FRATTO: I think we support all parents making that decision.

Q Good. The CEO of WorldNetDaily has called on the President-elect to release a birth certificate listing the hospital and names of parents. The White House believes that this would fully satisfy the constitutional requirement, don't you?

MR. FRATTO: I don't think I have anything to say on that, Lester, and I think we're going to end it right there.

Thank you.

END 11:35 A.M. EST

Thanks

canto XXV Dante

Shema Israel

Thanks

That video was removed by the user. I can't easily search for it, sami, w/o more information about what I'm looking for, but I'll try.

Thanks

I think this is it:

Here's the info on it:

NOTE: We only had 36 hours to produce this video, so it doesn't have the usual Illuminati polish. However, it reveals the single greatest threat to Obama's campaign.

In "October Surprise", Molotov Mitchell interviews the plaintiff in a stunning federal case against Barack Obama. The case is nothing short of electrifying, but the mainstream media is doing its best to keep Americans in the dark. Let's get the word out! Pass this video on to everyone you know.

If Obama's innocent, then why isn't he cooperating with the court?

This episode is brought to you by:

www.nohussein.org
    www.obamacrimes.com

Related Links:

Fox Coverage
    http://www.myfoxtoledo.com/myfox/page...

Stop Constitutional Crisis Petition
    http://www.rallycongress.com/constitu...

Thread Information