Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenging Obama's Eligibility to be President

Thanks

Default Re: Challenging Obama's Eligibility to be President

Honestly, I dont think there is a chance in HELL this will go any further than this site and similar sites.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Well, then, Rick, I guess people need to get in the fight then.

PatriotBrigade site was hit, too:

SUNDAY NOV 30, 2008

Where is my website? A person that had registered as a user of my website decided that it no longer needed to be online. So, they used a crack to bust the socket connection to the database and killed the site. It seems that the same thing happened at African Free Press. I hade recieved emails about the possiability of this action from loyal listeners of Overnight AM and removed those users that I had been given the names of noted to cause problems. But, apparently they had registered as a user I did not know about. And they took down the site. No big deal really as I was tired of screwing around with that site. It was slow and bulky. So, we're in the process of designing a new website that is php based without the added problems of dealing with a databse to worry about. And there will be a few added features to the site that are basic, and bullet proof. We're starting design on the site today.

Lan Lamphere
    Nov 29, 2008
    Last edited by Aplomb; November 30th, 2008 at 22:26. Reason: added quotes
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

http://www.lanlamphere.com/audio/livejava.php

Patriot Brigade Talk Radio Network
    I'm taking America back. Step 1: I'm taking my kids out of the public re-education system. They will no longer have liberal bias and lies like this from bullying teachers when I expect them to be taught reading, writing, and arithmetic:

Thanks

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ertificate.asp

Snopes is pretty good about busting fact from fiction based on verifiable information. I've never found them overtly political on either side.

Thanks

Originally posted by Toad:
    Snopes is pretty good about busting fact from fiction based on verifiable information. I've never found them overtly political on either side.
    Snopes --

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/968235/posts

Here's some documentation on their liberal bias and shoddy research. And I do have to quote John Berlau of Insight here from the end of this piece:
    Insight's Elvin laughs that those interested in separating rumor from fact must be at least as skeptical of Snopes as they are of urban legends in circulating e-mails. "It's obvious that they're agenda-driven," Elvin says. "The credibility that they've established is based on the laziness of reporters who have used them as a source." The NLPC's Flaherty, who also researched the Panther story when writing his biography of Hillary Clinton, The First Lady, reaches a similar conclusion. "It sounds to me like they're starting their own urban legends," he says.
    I'm sticking with Polarik.

Thanks

http://news.aol.com/political-machin...ly-head-again/

Obama Birth Certificate Rears Its Head - Again

By Liza Porteus Viana
    Dec 1st 2008 2:44PM

The election may be over, but not the controversy.

Just when you thought the flap over the genuineness of Barack Obama's birth certificate was all said and done, in comes the We The People Foundation.

The group purchases a full-page ad in The Chicago Tribune - the newspaper of the president-elect's hometown - today and Wednesday, called "Open Letter to Mr. Obama." It's described by the foundation as a "formal Petition for a Redress (Remedy) for the alleged violation of the 'natural born citizen' clause of the Constitution of the United States of America."

Click here to view the ad.

"Mr. Obama is respectfully requested to direct the Hawaiian officials to provide access to his original birth certificate on December 5-7 by our team of forensic scientists, and to provide additional documentary evidence establishing his citizenship status prior to our Washington, D.C. press conference on December 8," the foundation says. PolitiFact has said it has no reason to doubt the authenticity of the document.
    Among other complaints, the foundation charges:

-that the Obama campaign posted on the Internet an "unsigned, forged and thoroughly discredited, computer-generated birth form created in 2007"
    -the Hawaii Dept of Health won't confirm Obama's assertion that you were born in Hawaii (the director of Hawaii's Department of Health on Oct. 31 personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.)
    -there are legal affidavits stating Obama was actually born in Kenya
    -Obama's grandmother is recorded on tape saying she attended your birth in Kenya.
    -In 1965, Obama's mother legally relinquished whatever Kenyan or U.S. citizenship she and her son had by marrying an Indonesian and becoming a naturalized Indonesian citizen.

We the People is in the process of choosing the forensic scientists who would travel to Hawaii to examine Obama's original birth certificate, if Obama directs Hawaiian officials to provide it. The group estimates costs will be about $20,000 to successfully complete the task, and they need money. Any donors out there?

The birth certificate issue is like this annoying itch that just won't go away. During the campaign, the Obama camp tried to stamp out the rumors by posting information - and the birth certificate - on its Fight the Smears site. But that apparently hasn't stopped the rumor mill.

A Kentucky truck driver last week filed a demand that Obama prove he is a natural-born U.S. citizen. Daniel John Essek, 47, wants the former Illinois senator to provide a copy of his birth certificate to a federal judge in London for verification.

"I may very well be chasing windmills thinking they're monsters," Essek told the Lexington Herald-Leader.

A Pennsylvania judge threw out a pre-election court challenge to the citizenship issue, saying its arguments were frivolous. Other similar lawsuits have also been filed.

Right Side News on Sunday so graciously pointed out that "Hawaii Revised Statute 338-17.8 allows registration of birth in Hawaii for a child that was born outside of Hawaii to parents who, for a year preceding the childs birth, claimed Hawaii as their place of residence. The parents would be issued a Certification of Live Birth. This is not proof of where the child was born. It only proves that the parents claimed Hawaii as their main place of residence for the prior year."

This Friday, the U.S. Supreme Court judges will conference. It's expected the question of whether Obama is actually eligible to become the next president will come up. If four of the nine justices vote to hear the case, brought by Leo C. Donofrio against the New Jersey secretary of state, oral argument may be scheduled.

You know the Internet is going to be abuzz with activity surrounding Friday's conference. We'll try to sift through the sludge and bring you the facts.

UPDATE: Here's my e-mail Q&A with Bob Schulz of the We The People Foundation:

Q.) Why don't you believe that the Hawaiian authorities have vouched for the authenticity of the birth certificate filed with that state for President-elect Obama? The state's Department of Health director on Oct. 31 released a statement verifying the legitimacy of Obama's birth certificate. DOH Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

A.) Yes, Hawaii officials have publicly verified that they possess Obama's original birth certificate, however in their official press release they fail to state it is an original birth certificate from Hawaii.

In fact, under Hawaiian law, a foreign born child can be registered as a naturalized (but not "natural born") U.S. citizen following application of the parents, (See, Hawaiian law provides for registration of out-of-state births under HRS 338-17.8. ). Such persons would be eligible to receive a "Certification of Live Birth" from the state, such as the document Obama has proffered. "Naturalized" citizens, such as the Governor of California, cannot hold the office of President.

This of course, does not resolve the thornier issue as to the content of Obama's birth document. Specifically the stated "place of birth" may not in fact reflect the physical location of Obama's birth (as evidenced by the "original" certificate of Live Birth claimed to be in the possession of Hawaii officials), but rather the local Hawaii residency of the U.S. parent claimed in a birth registration application such as that provided by HRS 338-17.8 (See above). In any event the document is simply a computer-created document based upon the entries in a computer database, which may have been conceivably tampered with at some point.

Hawaii law also provides for "amending" birth certificates. From the official web page: "Amended certificates of birth may be prepared and filed with the Department of Health, as provided by law, for 1) a person born in Hawaii who already has a birth certificate filed with the Department of Health or 2) a person born in a foreign country."

In short, the document proffered by Obama does not contain all the information needed to conclusively verify that he is legally eligible to hold the Office of President.

Additionally, beyond their refusal to minimally confirm that Obama was born in Hawaii, state officials also refuse to comment on the authenticity of Obama's birth document.

All these questions could be resolved by Obama by simply providing access to his original birth certificate.

Q.) What reputable sources have discredited the birth certificate already produced by Obama?

A.) Attorney Phil Berg states in his lawsuit against Obama, "...three (3) independent Document Forensic Experts performed extensive Forensic testing on the Certificate of Live Birth posted on Obama's campaign website."

He has not publicly identified his sources but one of them is reported to be a reputable professional forensics expert going under the pseudonym "Polarik" for his family's protection. His latest comprehensive report concluding Obama's document is a forgery can be found here. He has also posted a short YouTube video.

Q.) How much did you pay for these 2 full-page ads (on Dec. 1 and 3)?

A.) Tens of thousands of dollars. It was a negotiated amount.

Q.) What sort of reaction have you received so far to the ads?

A.) We have experienced significant media interest from primarily talk shows and newspapers, including some well-known media entities. We have hoped that our ads would spur public debate on this topic and hopefully, this may have begun.

In the end, there is no practical reason why Obama refuses to produce his original birth certificate. He is seeking the Office of President and has a duty to provide evidence that he meets the explicit requirements established by the Constitution.

Thanks

canto XXV Dante

from purgatory, the lustful... "open your breast to the truth which follows and know that as soon as the articulations in the brain are perfected in the embryo, the first Mover turns to it, happy...."
    Shema Israel

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aplomb View Post
    Originally posted by Toad:Snopes --

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/968235/posts

Here's some documentation on their liberal bias and shoddy research. And I do have to quote John Berlau of Insight here from the end of this piece: I'm sticking with Polarik.
    I'm sorry. I'll stick to Snopes over the scatalogical blather on FR anyday. You have to be fairly discriminating over what you read there anymore.

Thanks

Toad, the source was Insight. I tried to cite the actual source but would have had to dig around since that article had been moved, and I just didn't have the time. It wouldn't have mattered anyway, though, so I'm glad I didn't use my time on it. Believe whatever you want, despite all that has been explained.

For those who are actually interested in knowing what is going on with the lawsuits and the ineligibility issue and a lot going on in the background right now, I will post this link: http://www.kentucky.com/181/story/611448.html

If you check out the comments by "January" you have a basis to dig around and actually find the sources and check out the validity of the comments. For some reason I cannot copy and paste them here.

Thanks

All that the Supreme Court is going to do is decide if it should have been heard by the lower courts. If so then it gets passed back down, and if not then it's dead. Basically I doubt there is going to be any concrete evidence that he was born elsewhere or it would have already leaked to Fox or Rush or someone of that nature. I mean they couldn't hide Bill's philandering so how would they hide a non-citizen president. A lot of dems would end up in federal prison. I'd love it if it were true, but I imagine his COLB states that he was born in Hawaii. I'd also imagine that he will never have to PROVE that he renounced dual citizenship to any other nation. We're stuck with Obama for at least 4 years.
    Brian Baldwin

Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil.... For I am the meanest S.O.B. in the valley.

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out." - Tony Blair on America

It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.

It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag.

-Father Denis O'Brien of the United States Marine Corp.

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

For a $10 birth certificate, Obama has spent $800,000 in legal fees to keep it hidden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7KO2...eature=related

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Full-Page Citizenship Challenge To Run Twice, December 1st and 3rd
    D.C. National Press Club Event: Dec 8th
    http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/

Here is the pdf that ran in the Chicago Tribune on page 21:http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org...r-Nov-2008.pdf

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

http://www.tulsatoday.com/index.php?...=1799&Itemid=2
    The Great Birth Certificate Scandal/Cover-Up of ‘08
    By Joan Swirsky
    Monday, 24 November 2008
    Analysis: Last week, newscasters reported that al Qaeda’s #2 terrorist disparaged the election of Barack Obama, and hurled racial slurs at Obama himself. “The report has not been confirmed by the State Department,” they all said, but they reported it anyway.

Fox News reporter Carl Cameron told viewers that three “anonymous” insiders of Sen. McCain’s campaign said that Sarah Palin was, in essence, a diva and a dunce. He – and dozens of others who picked up the story on other channels – never identified, or even verified, the sources of the quotes, but they reported them anyway.

Contrast these shabby examples of “journalism” with the legions of identifiable, verifiable and credible sources who for months have been investigating the disturbing allegation that Barack Obama is ineligible for the presidency because he has failed to meet one of the three requirements that the U.S. Constitution mandates, specifically that he provide proof of his “natural born” U.S. citizenship.

What follows is a partial list of people and organizations that have challenged Obama’s eligibility. Further on I will comment on how egregious the media’s failure to cover this story has been. And last, I will speculate on the reason for the cover-up of this full-blown scandal.

Attorney Philip J. Berg, former deputy attorney general of Pennsylvania and a longtime Democrat partisan, sued Obama and the Democratic National Committee for what he alleged was the DNC’s failure to vet Obama, and Obama’s failure to provide an authentic and verifiable U.S. birth certificate. The suit was dismissed as "too vague…" Berg filed a writ of certiorari in the U.S. Supreme Court on Oct.30, to force Obama to produce his birth certificate. On Nov. 3, Justice David Souter rejected Berg’s emergency appeal for the court to halt the tabulation of the 2008 presidential election results, but set a schedule for a response from Obama, the DNC and all co-defendants on or before Dec. 1. Berg claims to have a tape recording of Obama’s Kenyan grandmother saying that she was present at Obama’s birth in Kenya, along with his half-brother and half-sister. Here is his website.

According to WorldNetDaily, blogger Jeff Schreiber said a second case was presented to the Supreme Court on the same issue, i.e., the Federal Election Commission (FEC) has waived its right to respond to a complaint brought by attorney Philip Berg, possibly – among other reasons – because they liked their odds of Berg's petition getting denied. Berg said that if the FEC filed not solely on its own behalf but “on behalf of the DNC and Barack Obama too, it reeks of collusion."

Dr. T.B. Bradley, a forensic psychologist, stated, as part of the Berg case, that, “Upon reading all of the books written by or about Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. aka Barry Soetoro (hereinafter Obama) Applicant discerned that Obama was not a natural born citizen of the United States or if he was a natural born citizen that he had lost his citizenship when his biological mother married Lolo Soetoro, a citizen of Indonesia. Obama then became a citizen of Indonesia as a result of his mother's expatriation of herself and her son, by self declaration on legal public educational records that Obama was formally known as Barry Soetoro, a citizen of Indonesia [and] was not US Constitutionally qualified to hold the Office of the United States Senator from Illinois or the Office of the President of the United States.”

Author, radio host, blogger, and Chicago attorney Andy Martin filed a suit in Hawaii's Supreme Court to compel Gov. Linda Lingle to release a certified copy of Obama's vital statistics record. His request was denied. On Nov. 18, he petitioned a judge in Hawaii for access to Obama’s original 1961 birth certificate, and reported that “the judge reserved judgment.” But when he arrived back in the states, he learned that Judge Bert Ayabe had dismissed the case.

Former presidential candidate Alan Keyes filed a suit with the California Secretary of State asking that the state's 55 Electoral College votes not be cast on December 15 until Obama verifies his eligibility to hold the office. Keyes’ suit was filed by Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation, along with California Electors Wiley S. Drake and Markham Robinson. The action states: "Should Senator Obama be discovered, after he takes office, to be ineligible for the Office of President of the United States, and, thereby, his election declared void….(a) usurper will be sitting as the President of the United States, and none of the treaties, laws, or executive orders signed by him will be valid or legal." Former California Secretaries of State have reviewed background documents to verify the eligibility of candidates. In 1968, the Peace and Freedom Party submitted the name of Eldridge Cleaver as a qualified candidate for POTUS. Then Secretary of State, Frank Jordan, found that according to Cleaver's birth certificate, he was only 34 years old, one year shy of the age needed to be on the ballot. Mr. Jordan removed Mr. Cleaver from the ballot. Cleaver unsuccessfully challenged this decision to the Supreme Court of the State of California and to the Supreme Court.

Lt. Col. Donald Sullivan, a retired 23-year veteran of the Army, National Guard, and Air Force filed another suit in North Carolina, which claimed Obama should not have been on the state's election ballot because his citizenship is in doubt.

David M. Neal of Ohio filed a suit in Warren Common Pleas Court to force the Ohio Secretary of State, Jennifer Brunner, to request documents from the Federal Elections Commission, the Democratic National Committee, the Ohio Democratic Party and Obama to show the presidential candidate was born in Hawaii. The case was denied.

Cort Wrotnowski of Connecticut asked the court to order Secretary of State, Susan Bysiewicz, to verify Obama's citizenship before allowing the candidate to appear on the state ballot. The case was denied.

Steven Marquis filed a suit Washington State Superior Court, calling for Secretary of State, Sam Reed, to determine whether Obama is a citizen before Election Day, claiming the Hawaii birth certificate reveals neither the hospital where Obama was born nor a doctor's name the baby's footprint. The case was denied.

Rev. Tom Terry of Georgia appealed to the Georgia Supreme Court the day before the election to determine authenticity of Obama's original birth certificate and his qualifications to be president. Georgia Superior Court Judge Jerry W. Baxter denied Terry's request for an injunction against Secretary of State Karen Handel.

Author Jerome Corsi, who has written extensively about this case, traveled to Hawaii and Kenya. He learned that the Certification of Live Birth that the Obama campaign posted is, according to the Department of Hawaiian Home Lands, not the same as a Certificate of Live Birth, which authenticates Hawaiian birth.

Obama's half-sister, Maya Soetoro, has named two different Hawaii hospitals where Obama could have been born. In November 2004 she said he was born at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu, but in February 2008, she said he was born in the Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children. Before the election, the Internet site, WorldNetDaily, retained a private investigator in Hawaii to visit both hospitals, but he reported that sheriff's deputies were stationed at both hospitals to fend off inquiries.

Leo C. Donofrio a retired attorney, started a website and filed a suit in New Jersey on November 3, asking Secretary of State, Nina Mitchell Wells, for an emergency stay prohibiting Obama, Sen. McCain, and Socialist Worker’s Party candidate Roger Calero, from appearing on New Jersey's ballot, claiming all three are not “natural born citizens.” On Nov. 6, Supreme Court Justice David Souter denied Donofrio's application. But the case has now entered the docket of the U.S. Supreme Court and Justice Clarence Thomas has decided to send it to conference on December 5th! This means that only 10 days before the Electoral College votes, the nine Justices of the U.S. Supreme Court will meet privately to discuss Donofrio’s case.

Douglas J. Hagmann, director of HomelandSecurityUS.com, has reported that 17 lawsuits in 12 states are challenging the eligibility of Obama to become the next President of the United States.

Numerous activist groups have undertaken letter-writing campaigns to the Supreme Court Justices, members of the Electoral College, and elected officials, as well as sending urgent appeals to the White House and the Department of Justice.

Websites like Citizens for the United States Constitution, We The People, PeoplesPassion, America Must Know, and Faith2Action have sprung up in passionate defense of our Constitution’s integrity. The last of these has even posted the names and addresses of Electoral College members from each state, as well as an ad in The Washington Times.

Dozens of petitions, like this one, have been circulated.

And dozens of mostly-conservative writers (including Devy Kidd and Miichelle Malkin), bloggers and journalists have written about his strange case and potential Constitutional crisis, as I have in a series of articles – here and here and here and here.

Coverage of the above by the media: Zero.

A DEAFENING SILENCE

It is no mystery that the leftist media have refused to mention this potentially looming Constitutional crisis in virtually all of their print and electronic coverage. Having shilled for Obama for the past two years – dismissing his longtime radical associations, obfuscating his radical voting record, and taking a pass at their jobs of vetting a presidential candidate – their failure to cover the most explosive story of the 2008 campaign speaks volumes about collusion of the highest order.

Then there are the late-night comics, as well as snarky “humorists” like Bill Maher and Jon Stewart, who take pride in being irreverent and “outing” both people and subjects that others avoid. Not a word.

But what about the failure of the powerful conservative media – how to explain their total blackout of this story? Let’s look at their reactions:

Fox News: Total Silence. Did the healthy shares that Saudi Arabia bought of Fox influence the network’s non-coverage of this story? After all, it’s no secret which candidate the Saudis endorsed! We know that TV shows, including Fox, are on a seven-second delay, the better to bleep out offensive or inappropriate material. Doesn’t it strike Fox viewers as strange that not one of their outspoken guests, even once, mentioned this story? Who warned them not to?

Rush Limbaugh: Total Silence. Why has the Excellence-in-Broadcasting’s “Dr. of Democracy” – the man who eats sacred cows for breakfast – not touched this story?

Mark Levin: Total Silence. Why has this popular radio host, commonly known as “the Great One,” abandoned his well-deserved reputation as a Constitutional scholar to studiously not address this Constitutional issue?

Laura Ingraham: Total Silence. Here is another radio powerhouse and former clerk to Justice Clarence Thomas taking pains not to mention this case…not a word!

Bill O’Reilly: Total Silence. Yes, the guy who claims he’s “just looking out for the folks”…voiceless!

Sean Hannity: Total Silence. The iconic radio and TV host who tackles every controversial subject under the sun…missing in action!

I could go on and on, but you get the picture. The very people – the so-called loyal opposition – who should have been shouting this story from the rooftops for months on end went mute. Ordinarily they would be the first to tell you that our Republic has no more precious document than the U.S. Constitution – a document that set the stage for the greatest experiment in human freedom since the beginning of recorded history. People like me – and multi-millions of others – are aware of what happens when the “salami tactics” of tyrants are employed in the service of leftwing ideology.

First, there is a charismatic character promising “change” and “hope,” but who changes his tune once in power. Second there is a whittling down of the laws of the land and the arrogant dismissal of the documents on which the nation was founded. Third there is the blacking-out of all media that disagree with Dear Leader’s message. And fourth there is the rounding-up and incarceration – or worse – of all dissidents.

This is not theory. This is history. But while both left and right media thought it appropriate to comment at length about Obama’s seven-page Questionnaire for those seeking work in his administration – a probing that makes a Pap Test, mammogram, colonoscopy, and endoscopy in one visit seem mild by comparison – not one of these cowardly journalists has asked the simple question: Mr. Obama, where is your birth certificate?

Or were they not cowards but patriots?

SCROUNGING FOR ANSWERS

I’ve written several books, not one of them fictional. And thousands of articles, not one of them based on sinister suspicions or conspiracy theories. But the case of the U.S. media’s complete non-coverage of this major story has gotten me to speculate on what – or who – may be behind this phenomenon. What force could be so powerful as to silence our country’s putative guardians of free speech – the titans of the Fourth Estate?

Perhaps the mystery goes back to 2004, when President Bush won his second term in office and in his first press conference in the White House said that he had "earned political capital and intended to spend it."

Then – suddenly and inexplicably – he went into a year-long hibernation. He rarely appeared in public and gave no major speeches. Finally he reemerged – albeit weakly – in late November or early December of 2005

Could it be that shortly after the president’s reelection, he and major government officials received highly credible evidence from America’s ruthless Islamist enemies that they had a number of devastating (probably nuclear suitcase) weapons – set up and ready to be activated in as many as six-to-10 of our major cities – unless he (the president) tacked left and played nice for the following two years?

Was America taken hostage?

The president, one could speculate, had only two choices: (1) play “chicken” and possibly sacrifice the lives of millions of Americans and the destruction of major American cities, or (2) opt for the lesser of two evils, the second being to pave the way for a dangerous Trojan Horse – qualified or not – to capture the White House.

Could it be that the media blackout of the most explosive story of any presidential election in American history has been choreographed by none other than the current POTUS – the most powerful man in the entire world? This would certainly explain why President Bush has not “been himself” since January 20, 2005. It would also explain why the all-powerful media have taken his marching orders – including the New York Times, which takes particular pleasure in undermining and sabotaging the president, even when it comes to national security issues.

If this happened, it would have had to involve the highest echelon in our intelligence services, who might have paid personal visits to publishers throughout the United States, as well as to top TV and radio executives, who themselves would have passed down iron-clad orders – to their anchors, broadcasters, even comedians – to follow the blackout order or face Draconian consequences.
    On November 4 – Election Day – the Dow was above 9,000. It is now plummeting, suggesting that even the “globalists” among us prefer tax cuts and capitalism to tax hikes and not creeping but galloping socialism – or what the esteemed Dr. Jack Wheeler insists is fascism.

Buyers’ remorse is in the air. America has been hijacked. What a price we will pay if the Supreme Court and the Electoral College abandon their oaths to uphold the U.S. Constitution by capitulating – as the media have – to our enemies. God Save America!

About the author:
    Joan Swirsky (www.joanswirsky.com) is a New York-based journalist and author who can be reached at joansharon@aol.com.

Last Updated ( Wednesday, 26 November 2008 )
    Last edited by American Patriot; December 2nd, 2008 at 17:47.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Send this update to your friends

November 28, 2008

Mr. Obama: Don’t Miss Next Week’s Chicago Tribune

Full-Page Citizenship Challenge To Run Twice,
    December 1st and 3rd

D.C. National Press Club Event: Dec 8th

Our full-page Open Letter to Mr. Obama will be published in the Chicago Tribune on both Monday, December 1, 2008 and Wednesday, December 3, 2008. It will appear in the main news section. Click here to view a copy of the final ad.

Chicago is Mr. Obama’s hometown. His transition team is operating out of the Kluczynski Federal Building in downtown Chicago. He is known to be a regular reader of the Tribune, Chicago’s principal newspaper, with a daily circulation of over a half-million readers.

The Open Letter to Mr. Obama is a formal Petition for a Redress (Remedy) for the alleged violation of the “natural born citizen” clause of the Constitution of the United States of America.

Mr. Obama is respectfully requested to direct the Hawaiian officials to provide access to his original birth certificate on December 5-7 by our team of forensic scientists, and to provide additional documentary evidence establishing his citizenship status prior to our Washington, D.C. press conference on December 8.

A First Amendment Petition to any official of the Government for Redress of a violation of the Constitution is substantially different from the garden-variety political petitions frequently received by government officials. This Petition demands it be given the highest priority for an expedited review and official Response by Mr. Obama.

As a formal “Notice of a Constitutional Violation,” the Petition naturally includes the People’s inherent Right to an official Response. As a time-sensitive, election related Petition involving the Office of the President, failure to Respond as requested would constitute an egregious breach of the public trust and confirm the certainty of a Constitutional crisis.

For the D.C. press conference the WTP Foundation has reserved the Edward R. Murrow Room at the National Press Club from 1-4 pm on Monday, December 8, 2008. We are hopeful that C-SPAN may cover what could be a pivotal, historic event.

The Petition for Redress/Open Letter to Mr. Obama is also expected to have a significant impact on the deliberations of the Electoral College as it proceeds toward selection of the U.S. President as provided for by the Constitution.

Many, many thanks to the many individuals who donated the money needed to cover the costs of publishing the Open Letter and conducting the Washington press conference.

We are now in the process of selecting the forensic scientists who would travel to Hawaii to examine Mr. Obama’s original birth certificate (assuming he responds to the Petition for Redress by directing the Hawaiian officials to provide access to the birth certificate). The budget for this task is currently estimated at $20,000. We need to raise the money quickly. Unfortunately, we are starting from zero and we have but one week before the scientists would need to be in Hawaii.

Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_p.../cis_1753.html

Dual Nationality

The concept of dual nationality means that a person is a citizen of two countries at the same time. Each country has its own citizenship laws based on its own policy.Persons may have dual nationality by automatic operation of different laws rather than by choice. For example, a child born in a foreign country to U.S. citizen parents may be both a U.S. citizen and a citizen of the country of birth.

A U.S. citizen may acquire foreign citizenship by marriage, or a person naturalized as a U.S. citizen may not lose the citizenship of the country of birth.U.S. law does not mention dual nationality or require a person to choose one citizenship or another. Also, a person who is automatically granted another citizenship does not risk losing U.S. citizenship. However, a person who acquires a foreign citizenship by applying for it may lose U.S. citizenship. In order to lose U.S. citizenship, the law requires that the person must apply for the foreign citizenship voluntarily, by free choice, and with the intention to give up U.S. citizenship.

Intent can be shown by the person's statements or conduct.The U.S. Government recognizes that dual nationality exists but does not encourage it as a matter of policy because of the problems it may cause. Claims of other countries on dual national U.S. citizens may conflict with U.S. law, and dual nationality may limit U.S. Government efforts to assist citizens abroad. The country where a dual national is located generally has a stronger claim to that person's allegiance.

However, dual nationals owe allegiance to both the United States and the foreign country. They are required to obey the laws of both countries. Either country has the right to enforce its laws, particularly if the person later travels there.Most U.S. citizens, including dual nationals, must use a U.S. passport to enter and leave the United States. Dual nationals may also be required by the foreign country to use its passport to enter and leave that country. Use of the foreign passport does not endanger U.S. citizenship.Most countries permit a person to renounce or otherwise lose citizenship.

Information on losing foreign citizenship can be obtained from the foreign country's embassy and consulates in the United States. Americans can renounce U.S. citizenship in the proper form at U.S. embassies and consulates abroad.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Here's the link to the PDF file from We the People Foundation:

http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org...r-Nov-2008.pdf
    Libertatem Prius!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Toad,
    I had read the same thing as Aplomb regarding Snopes. Someone found that Snopes is run by a husband and wife team that lean to the left. It was determined that non-political items on the site were pretty accurate but when it came to political based items, they were biased toward the left.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    I'm sorry. I'll stick to Snopes over the scatalogical blather on FR anyday. You have to be fairly discriminating over what you read there anymore.
    First off, Toad, I'm here to tell you you're WRONG. Dead wrong.

Here's why.

You don't GO to FR to read the COMMENTS do you? If you do, there's your problem.

If you go there to collect information in articles there is NO SITE, Bar NONE on this planet that comes close, except this site - and a large portion of this site comes from FR. I know, I personally posted the articles.

That site has thousands of posters, putting up news every minute of the day on everything.

BUT you're RIGHT, completely, dead right on something and that's your second statement. OF COURSE you need to be "discriminating".

But more than that, you need rather to discriminate about what you read, as to what you READ INTO it.

Any blogger out there can write pretty much anything they want about anyone, and pretty much get away with it.

You will note however that successful bloggers write with style, and TRUTHFULNESS and they do their research. If you read something at Malkin's site, you can bet your ass she researched it herself.

Reading the news, and understanding politics are two wholly separate and different things.

Reading ALL the news, like I do every day, is a daunting task, but it isn't the ARTICLE, or the WRITER that make the news. It's the people those articles are about. And what makes us MORE than simple individuals being fed the nightly, Six O'Clock news by ABC, CBS and NBC isn't those news casters. It's the fact we ARE individuals and don't listen any more to one station, or one talking head.

WE ALL THINK.

Don't write off FP because you disagree with some of the kooks that run the site, or the kooks that comment on it (including me of course), but rather read the NEWS articles and be DONE with that part.
    Libertatem Prius!

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Agree with you Rick. I don't pay much attention to the comments on FR. I use it more as a news aggregator than anything. In fact, I usually just find the articles and then follow the link to the source material and bookmark that for posting here. I've made my personal thoughts known here on FR before and don't need to rehash them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    Agree with you Rick. I don't pay much attention to the comments on FR. I use it more as a news aggregator than anything. In fact, I usually just find the articles and then follow the link to the source material and bookmark that for posting here. I've made my personal thoughts known here on FR before and don't need to rehash them.
    Nope, I don't either. I have severe issues with them of late, and basically have stopped visiting even for the news.

In other news........

Back to Obamamamamama
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information