Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

Default Growing Campaign Violence

Woman Attacked At ATM, Assailant Carves Letter 'B' Into Her Face

Woman Robbed, Attacked With Knife At Bloomfield ATM

POSTED: 4:03 pm EDT October 23, 2008
    UPDATED: 5:12 pm EDT October 23, 2008

PITTSBURGH --
    A 20-year-old woman who was robbed at an ATM in Bloomfield was also maimed by her attacker, police said.Pittsburgh police spokeswoman Diane Richard tells Channel 4 Action News that the victim was robbed at knifepoint on Wednesday night outside of a Citizens Bank near Liberty Avenue and Pearl Street just before 9 p.m.Richard said the robber took $60 from the woman, then became angry when he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the victim's car.

The attacker then punched and kicked the victim, before using the knife to scratch the letter "B" into her face, Richard said.Richard said the woman refused medical treatment after the assault, which happened outside the view of the bank's surveillance cameras.

The robber is described as a dark-skinned black man, 6 feet 4 inches tall, 200 pounds with a medium build, short black hair and brown eyes. The man was wearing dark colored jeans, a black undershirt and black shoes.The Obama-Biden campaign released a statement, commenting on the attack.

The statement said "Our thoughts and prayers are with the young woman for her to make a speedy recovery, and we hope that the person who perpetrated this crime is swiftly apprehended and brought to justice.

"Watch Channel 4 Action News at 5 p.m. for updates on this story

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/...56/detail.html

Thanks

Default Re: Growing Campaign Violence

Obama Supporters Attack Sarah Palin's Motorcade

Obama Supporters Attack Sarah Palin's Motorcade.
    They are tackled by police and hauled away.Watch video here.

Obama told his supporters to "get in their faces".

Argue With Your Neighbors, Get In Their Face and GET IN THEIR FACES!".
    [Link]

Thanks

This article has already been posted but there is a growing trend of violence currently cropping up from the Left. We'll have to watch to see where this goes in the days ahead.

Republican HQ Manager's Home Shot Up Over McCain Signs

'Democrats Far More Aggressive in Seminole County,' Victim Says

POSTED: 11:26 pm EDT October 22, 2008
    UPDATED: 10:45 am EDT October 23, 2008

LONGWOOD, Fla. -- The home of a Central Florida Republican headquarters manager was shot up and damaged over his support of Sen. John McCain, the man told police.
    Rog Coverely said several pellets pierced his Longwood home. Coverely showed several spiderwebbed-holes in the front windows of his home.

The Republican manager said he is convinced he was targeted because of new McCain signs he added around his home."All I can tell you is this, I have a very good relationship with my neighbors," Coverely said. "I mow my lawn. The only thing that has changed is I have two McCain signs in my front yard."Coverely said he has taken about 300 calls concerning stolen or vandalized McCain signs in the area."It says this campaign is getting vicious," Coverely said.Coverely said it appears Democrats are becoming more aggressive in the county."I wouldn't say slipping, but I would say the Democrats have become far more aggressive in Seminole County because it is such a heavy Republican area," Coverely said.Meanwhile, McCain was in Florida on Thursday.

The Republican presidential nominee spoke at Allstar Building Materials in Ormond Beach. Later he'll be in Sarasota for a "Joe the Plumber" bus tour rally at Robarts Arena.Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

http://www.local6.com/politics/17784129/detail.html

Thanks

Police: McCain Worker Mugged, Attacked

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) ― Pittsburgh police are investigating after a volunteer for the Republican campaign says she was attacked by a mugger who became enraged after seeing a John McCain bumper sticker on her car last night.

According to police, Ashley Todd, 20, said she was robbed at an ATM at the corner of Liberty Avenue and Pearl Street in the Bloomfield area around 9pm Wednesday after leaving a Republican phone bank.

Todd told police that the suspect, described only as a dark-skinned African-American man about 6'4", stole $60 from her and became enraged after seeing a bumper sticker supporting Republican Presidential Candidate John McCain on her car.

Todd said the suspect punched and kicked her before knocking her the ground.

The McCain camp tells KDKA that Todd is from Texas.

According to a campaign spokesperson, after seeing her bumper sticker supporting McCain, the suspect said, 'Oh you're with McCain, you're with the McCain campaign? I'm going to teach you a lesson.'"

After repeatedly hitting, kicking and threatening her, Todd told police that the man carved a "B" in her cheek.

According to the police report, the officer confirmed that he "observed the wound on the right side of [her] face.

Todd declined immediate medical attention last night but said she would go to the hospital today.

The suspect ran off after the attack; but police are hoping that footage from bank surveillance camera may help lead them to the suspect.

In an official statement the McCain campaign says: "We're shaken up by this. It's sick and disgusting."

Governor Sarah Palin reportedly spoke with the victim by phone.

Meanwhile, late this afternoon, the Obama-Biden campaign released a statement, saying: "This is a horrendous act of violence. Our thoughts and prayers are with the young woman for her to make a speedy recovery, and we hope that the person who perpetrated this crime is swiftly apprehended and brought to justice."

http://kdka.com/politics/McCain.Camp....2.847449.html

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Change.

If this is it, there’s gonna be trouble.

Female McCain volunteer attacked in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania -- 10.22.08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ-5l9PpYx4

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/17789356/detail.html

(came here with the above post, then saw vector beat me to the draw)

Thanks

there was a radio interview of a Black woman and her quote was "When Obama gets elected I'm buying a Hummer. He's going to make Gas cost $1 a gallon."
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

"stunt brain" from the O and A show said...he was in the lobby of the XM/Sirius building...this black guy was delivering something and was asked to sign in.

When the security guy said "you have to sign in"

He replied "I signed in Yesterday"

Security guy "You have to sign in every day"

When Stunt Brain got on the elevator with delivery guy he was saying to himself "This Shit all stops on November 5th"

There is going to be rioting after the Obama win. I predict there will be rioting when blacks aren't given a 40k car and 400k house 6 months after the Obamessiah wins.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    There is going to be rioting after the Obama win. I predict there will be rioting when blacks aren't given a 40k car and 400k house 6 months after the Obamessiah wins.
    There is going to be rioting whether Obama wins or loses. More if he loses than if he wins though.

The other side won't be happy until we are in a shooting war.

Thanks

I suspect that if a race war does ensue...those most interested in it occurring won't be happy with the outcome. One can only hope it never comes to this. I'm not a racist nor do I wish any ill will towards non-whites, but and that's a big but, if you're threatening me because I'm white and you're not...you betcha I'm going to use superior firepower.
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Ruck View Post
    There is going to be rioting whether Obama wins or loses. More if he loses than if he wins though.

The other side won't be happy until we are in a shooting war.
    I also suspect if Obama wins, the Right will go apeshit. If you look at FR, a dozen times a day every day they convince themselves they're ahead and all the polls are lying. If, IF, Obama wins, it'll be a shitstorm over fraud allegations rather than reflect back that the polls consistantly put him ahead.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...obama-225.html

Zogby, FOX, Rasmussen, even the very conservative Battleground... all put Obama ahead. But no one wants to believe what they don't want to believe. Now flip it. The polls put Obama that far ahead and then McCain wins. The Left will go apeshit x2.

It just won't be pretty either way. Politics as usual. Post-election I'm holing up at home.

Thanks

Wow....

What a bunch of dumbasses. Don't they realize Conservatives have all the guns?

Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

I disagree Toad.

The Right won't go apeshit. They know better, and will wait for idiotic things to happen.

Then they will go medieval....
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Literary Wanderer
    Thanks

Republican HQ Manager's Home Shot Up Over McCain Signs

I agree with Rick on this one. The conservatives have all the guns. I don't want to be over-reactive, but if the Obama crowd brings that crap to my street, the rioting, shooting, terrorizing, my street's shooting back! Not only am I shooting back, I'm shooting over, under, sideways and down. You talk about going apeshit... if they threaten my family, they're gonna' learn where the bear shits, never mind the ape.

The Change-weenie crowd is in Denver for the next couple days. You should see the little progressives exerting themselves trying to get in to see the messiah. They're all a flutter. Makes me want to puke.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    I suspect that if a race war does ensue...those most interested in it occurring won't be happy with the outcome. One can only hope it never comes to this. I'm not a racist nor do I wish any ill will towards non-whites, but and that's a big but, if you're threatening me because I'm white and you're not...you betcha I'm going to use superior firepower.
    Mal,
    I don't think it will be 100% blacks rioting. I suspect you will find quite a few of the WTO rioter types in there as well. I think it could be a 66%/33% or even 50%/50% black/white mix.

Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    I also suspect if Obama wins, the Right will go apeshit. If you look at FR, a dozen times a day every day they convince themselves they're ahead and all the polls are lying. If, IF, Obama wins, it'll be a shitstorm over fraud allegations rather than reflect back that the polls consistantly put him ahead.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...obama-225.html

Zogby, FOX, Rasmussen, even the very conservative Battleground... all put Obama ahead. But no one wants to believe what they don't want to believe. Now flip it. The polls put Obama that far ahead and then McCain wins. The Left will go apeshit x2.

It just won't be pretty either way. Politics as usual. Post-election I'm holing up at home.
    Toad,
    The couple polls that have had a good track record for the last several elections have this race statistically tied. Those are the polls I'm watching.

A number of these other polls are apparently WAY oversampling Dems which is skewing their numbers. Considering that McCain is fighting an uphill battle of overcoming Obama's 7:1 advertising, massive war chest of shadowy origins, and of being of the same party as a pretty unpopular current President I'd say he's doing pretty good.

As for the Right going apeshit, I've got to disagree with you. The Right will be very pissed off for a while but will buck up and go to work the next day (assuming there are no Obama victory riots) to pay for all the new government gifts Obama has promised.

By the way, some food for thought about polls...
    Early Poll Gives Kerry the Edge in Final Debate
    Thursday, October 14, 2004

Sen. John Kerry appeared to gain more momentum heading toward November 2, easily beating President Bush in the third and final debate, a poll taken late Wednesday night suggests.

A CNN/USA Today/Gallup snap poll taken immediately after the presidential debate found that respondents gave a significant edge to Kerry over Bush, 52 percent to 39 percent.

The poll had a margin of error of plus or minus 5 percentage points.

The numbers were similar to the results of a poll taken the night of the first debate September 30 in Miami, Florida. That night Kerry was favored by a 53 percent to 37 percent margin.
    We saw how that worked out!

Thanks

A number of these other polls are apparently WAY oversampling Dems which is skewing their numbers. Considering that McCain is fighting an uphill battle of overcoming Obama's 7:1 advertising, massive war chest of shadowy origins, and of being of the same party as a pretty unpopular current President I'd say he's doing pretty good.
    Agreed...

In fact, Real Clear is predicting a 307-something win over McCain at this point.

The POLLS are just that, they are polls. Scientific or NOT they do NOT predict outcomes and if they do they are RARELY accurate.

They are PREDICTING this win to force the lazy among us to skip voting.

If anything this should wake people up and get them out to vote.

Colorado is a swing state. God help Denver....
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Oct 24, 2008 1:39 pm US/Eastern

Police: Campaign Worker Admits Making Up Story

MORE: KDKA Online Voters Guide | Campaign '08 News
    Embed our Politics widget to get our news on your site

A Pittsburgh police commander told KDKA Investigator Marty Griffin that Ashley Todd confessed to making up the story & is facing charges

http://kdka.com/local/attack.McCain.....2.847628.html

PITTSBURGH (KDKA) ― Police sources tell KDKA that a campaign worker has now confessed to making up a story that a mugger attacked her and cut the letter "B" in her face after seeing her McCain bumper sticker.

Ashley Todd, 20, of Texas, initially told police that she was robbed at an ATM in Bloomfield and that the suspect became enraged and started beating her after seeing her GOP sticker on her car.

Police investigating the alleged attack, however, began to notice some inconsistencies in her story and administered a polygraph test.

Authorities, however, declined to release the results of that test.

Investigators did say that they received photos from the ATM machine and "the photographs were verified as not being the victim making the transaction."

This afternoon, a Pittsburgh police commander told KDKA Investigator Marty Griffin that Todd confessed to making up the story.

The commander added that Todd will face charges; but police have not commented on what those charges will be.

According to police, investigators working on the interview process detected several inconsistencies in Todd's story that differed from statements made in the original police report.

Pittsburgh Police Public Information Officer Diane Richard released a statement earlier today, saying: "Because of the inconsistencies in her statements, Ms. Todd was asked to submit to a polygraph examination which she agreed to do."

No photos of Todd are being released by Pittsburgh Police at this time.

The investigation is continuing as officials determine what charges will be filed.

Thanks

Unbelievable! We are already on edge and surely don't need anything added on. I hope she is prosecuted to the fullest extent.

The tin foil part of me can't help but wonder if she is a lib plant...

Thanks

No doubt she's a plant
    Libertatem Prius!

Repeatedly Redundant...Again
    Thanks

Damn.

Prosecute her and her handler to the fullest extent of the law.

Thanks

Morton Downey Jr all over again.
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thread Information