You know, sometimes I really hate how damn buggy Fallout can be.

I got the new Honest Hearts DLC on launch day and just started playing it several days ago. For this DLC your companions cannot follow you so I sent both Boone and Rex back to the Lucky 38. Figured it would be easier than rounding them up from their separate places.

Fast forward to today where I've beaten HH. After getting back to the Wasteland I head straight to the the Lucky 38, go up to the Presidential Suite and... Surprise! No Boone or Rex!

Tried waiting over a week in game and nothing. Tried the Vault 22 elevator trick, nothing. Go to Novac and check Boone's room, nothing. Wait until the middle of the night and check the dinosaur, fucking nothing!

Pissed, I figured I'd swing by Freeside and take a look at the Kings' HQ. Thankfully out comes Rex from the back area.

Tried going back to Lucky 38 to see if Boone was back now and of course, nope.

So went and picked up Veronica for a companion for now. Sucks not having the Sniper Spotter perk. At least I was able to get a beret from Boone before I lost him but, I think he's still got the T-51 or T-45 I gave him. Good thing I'm pretty sure he didn't have anything else valuable.

What makes me even more mad though is that my brother played through HH with his profile on the same Xbox and HD, goes to the Lucky 38, and there are Rex and Boone just like they should be. Of course, he had problems even getting HH to load on his profile for a bit until Xbox support had us try a few things.