Page 34 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: America will face Riots, Marches, and Revolution

Thanks

Default Re: America will face Riots, Marches, and Revolution

Well, without a bunch of free tuition and other kickbacks to the magic man in the whitehouse, his daughters would probably already be gettin it real yo and ready for their first government funded a-botion.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
    Well, without a bunch of free tuition and other kickbacks to the magic man in the whitehouse, his daughters would probably already be gettin it real yo and ready for their first government funded a-botion.
    Word....Lol

Creepy Ass Cracka & Site Owner Ryan Ruck's Avatar
    Thanks

Black Mob Hijacks Store: 'We Own This'

October 1, 2012

EDITOR’S NOTE: The links in the following report may contain offensive language.

Even the old-timers in Detroit never have seen anything like this: A mob of 40 black people moved into a convenience store and will not leave.

They say they now own it. They eat. Smoke. Cuss.Threaten. Spit. Rob. Sell drugs. All on video.

Police, ministers, neighbors, the store owner and just about everyone else seems powerless to stop them.

“It’s a Bad Crew gas station,” said one of the mob to the local Fox affiliate. “If you don’t know what that is, I can’t even tell you.”

The owner calls police, but nothing happens. The police “come here and then they leave. Two minutes later they (the mob) are back.”

Earlier this month, members of the Perfecting Church, one of Detroit’s largest black congregations, counseled the members of the mob to stop their evil ways. Nothing changed. Which is not all that surprising: In June, the church’s pastor, Marvin Winans, lost a $15,000 Rolex, a Louis Vuitton wallet with $200 in it and his 2012 Infiniti QX56 SUV after he was carjacked by a mob of 10 black people at a similar convenience store nearby.

See the Big List of black mob violence.

This is the same pastor who gave the eulogy for Whitney Houston. The attackers, Winans told the Detroit News, did not know who he was.

In June, another Detroit convenience store had the same problem: A black mob took over the store, told the owners they now own it, and started robbing and threatening. All on video.

See a local news report:

The mob beat a clerk who tried to stop them.

“I am shocked he is still alive,” said the store owner. “They came into the gas station and said ‘we own this. This is our hood. This is our gas station. We are going to take whatever we want.’ It’s a war zone.”

After the robbery and beating on the video, the mob left. Several hours later, they returned, this time with a gun. Shots were fired. No one was hurt.

Nine hours later, police responded. In many cities, police no longer respond to complaints of shoplifting or “loitering” at neighborhood stores.

The mob won’t go away and the police won’t arrest them. But they did have some advice for what this business owner should do: “Hire a security guard.”

Violence and lawlessness have long been a hallmark of life in Detroit. So much so, it is now newsworthy when violence and lawlessness do not happen.

In August, hundreds of black people were involved in several disturbances at a high school football game. Several witnesses reported gun shots and panic both on and off the field.

The Detroit Free Press said anytime you have that many people milling around, “of course there was going to be an incident.”

Two weeks later, a sportscaster for the ABC affiliate found this newsworthy enough to write an entire story about it: One of the teams played another game, and there was no mass violence.

If I was the store owner...

"Officer, I just so happened to be welding on my pickup that I parked right next to my store when the pile of oily rags and newspapers I keep conveniently nearby suddenly burst into flames somehow and apparently caught all 6 plastic drums of gasoline I had in the pickup bed on fire. Well, you can imagine how things progressed from there when the pumps caught fire. Of course, it certainly didn't help that the poor yutes inside had just recently decided to partake in a spontaneous gasoline fight..."

Or you could take advantage of the cleaning power of ammonia and the whitening power of bleach. You know, just to make sure the store is really clean for the new tenants.

Thanks

Man, we need those Robocop drones that were always misfiring.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Where it's quiet, peaceful and everyone owns guns
    Thanks

The Obama youth just needs a job, maybe become apart of his Civilian National Security Forces under the Eric Holder's JustUS Department.

Obama's making fiscal room by
    cutting defense contracts now.

They can be apart of the coming
    Nation Building under his liberation theology plan followed by the next phases of his anti-colonial redistribution.

You see, these kids already know: "We own this", cause "
    you didn't build that".

Thanks

That happened on the West Side of Detroit.

My sister got pissed at me when I called where she lives "Ghetto Hell"

Well, it IS fucking Ghetto Hell.
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

9 hours??????
    Libertatem Prius!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks

Will Frustrated Homeowners And Armed Posses Take Matters Into Their Own Hands As Home Invasions Rise?

By Michael, on October 22nd, 2012

Violent crime is on the rise in the United States, and many Americans are totally fed up. According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics, the number of household burglaries rose by 14 percent last year, and the overall rate of violent crime in the United States increased by 18 percent during 2011. Based on what we have seen so far this year, we will almost certainly see another huge increase once the statistics for 2012 are released.

All over the country criminals are becoming bolder. Meanwhile, police budgets are being slashed from coast to coast. Things have gotten so bad in some communities that police are openly admitting that crime is completely and totally out of control. For example, police in Detroit recently handed out flyers with this message: "Enter Detroit at your own risk".

Sadly, you can't even escape the crime and the violence by staying in your own home these days. Home invasions are becoming increasingly common, and many police departments seem powerless to stop them. If many of the poorer areas of America today, if you are a victim of a home invasion you will be really lucky to get a police officer to show up a couple of hours later to fill out a report. A lot of frustrated home owners have had enough and have started to arm themselves to the teeth.

Some have even begun to form armed posses to patrol their own neighborhoods. We are watching America change right in front of our eyes, and it is frightening to think about what is coming next.

The streets of some U.S. cities have been transformed into war zones at this point. Juts check out this excerpt from a recent story about the horrific violence that is taking place in Camden, New Jersey...
    At the vigil last week, residents prayed that Camden would simply find peace and that the masked gunman who killed Jewel Manire and Khalil Gibson would be caught.

As it grew darker, Michael Benjamin stood toward the back of the crowd, his son huddled even closer now, and shook his head.
    "I've known at least 45 kids who've been killed in my lifetime," he said, the boy holding his finger. "I stopped counting in 2004, though."
    You may think that talk of "armed posses" patrolling local communities is a little "out there", but the truth is that it is already happening.
    For example, a groups of residents in Josephine County, Oregon have formed "the CAC Patrol". They have mounted flashing lights on to their vehicles and they openly carry guns as they patrol their neighborhoods...
    There's no room in the county jail for burglars and thieves. And the sheriff's department in a vast, rural corner of southwest Oregon has been reduced by budget cuts to three deputies on patrol eight hours a day, five days a week.

But people in this traditionally self-reliant section of timber country aren't about to raise taxes to put more officers on the road. Instead, some folks in Josephine County, larger than the state of Rhode Island, are taking matters into their own hands — mounting flashing lights on their trucks and strapping pistols to their hips to guard communities themselves. Others have put together a virtual neighborhood watch, using Facebook to share tips and information.

"I believe in standing up for myself rather than waiting for the government to do something for me," said Sam Nichols, a retired marina manager.

Nichols has organized a posse of about a dozen fed-up residents who have started patrolling the small community of O'Brien, which has about 750 residents.
    As home invasions continue to get worse all over the country, I expect that we will see a lot more of this type of thing.

In the old days, we were taught that if burglars enter your home that you should let them take whatever they want and leave.
    But these days you simply cannot trust that they will leave you and your family alone. Many home invaders actually hope to find someone inside that they can rape, and many victims end up dead.

That is exactly what happened to one man in Gary, Indiana the other day...
    Last Friday, Jerry Hood, 48, of Gary, Ind., left work and decided to go home during lunchtime. Gary police said Hood, who was with a co-worker, noticed activity in his house and called police for help, but did not wait for police to arrive. Instead he went in and lost his life when he disrupted a home invasion, police say. Hood died from multiple gunshot wounds.
    And that is exactly what happened to another man in Pontiac, Michigan recently...
    A shootout during a possible home invasion left the 27-year-old owner dead and a suspected intruder wounded, the Oakland County Sheriff's Office said.
    Deputies were called about 3:25 a.m. to an address in the 800 block of Inglewood Avenue near Cesar Chavez, where a home invasion was reported.
    A 12-year-old girl down in Oklahoma may have been added to the growing list of dead victims if she had not been willing to shoot first and ask questions later.

The story that she recently told police is absolutely chilling...
    "He opened the screen door and started pounded on the door. So I didn't answer it. And I called my mom. She said to go get the gun and hide in the closet."
    Kendra St. Clair says she stayed in the closet until she thought the coast was clear. So she went to check the back door.
    And he was standing there trying to open it. So I got really scared and I called 911."
    She went back to the closet. That's when she heard the man in the house.

"When I was back there on the phone with 911, I heard the bathroom light turn on that was leading to the closet. And when I saw the door handle turn, I shot him. I guess it went through the door, went through him, and went through the wall."
    What do you think would have happened to that 12-year-old girl if she had not had a gun?

You normally would not think of Oklahoma as a high crime state, but the truth is that home invasions are on the rise all over the nation.
    Here is another home invasion story from Oklahoma. A young mother was home alone with her three-month-old son when two men started breaking into her home. Fortunately, she had a gun and was willing to use it...
    An Oklahoma woman was recently home with her 3 month old son when two men tried to break in. Armed with a shot gun and a pistol she called 9-1-1.
    Operator: "Are your doors locked?"
    Caller: "Yes, I've got two guns in my hand. Is it ok to shoot him if he comes in this door?"

Operator: "I can't tell you what you can do but you do what you have to do to protect your baby."
    The mother did shoot killing one of the intruders. Oklahoma police called the shooting justified.
    Would you do the same thing to protect your children?

Sadly, criminals are becoming more desperate than ever and many of them do not even care if there is anyone inside the homes that they are invading.

For much more on this, please see my previous article entitled "11 Shocking Home Invasion Horror Stories That Are Almost Too Creepy To Believe".
    Are you starting to see why I believe that more homeowners are going to start taking matters into their own hands?
    Some areas of the country that once had very little crime are now seeing crime absolutely skyrocket.

A while back, I shared what one man down in Georgia says is going on in his neck of the woods...I worked until around 9:30-10 Friday night, and Saturday morning my tools and equipment were gone. Footprints, fingerprints, a neighbor saw the guys and pickup truck - but the sheriff's department can't afford the resources to track them down (by comparison it's not a violent/murder case or a $40k vehicle...) I have a security camera on the front gate, and they avoided that by a 100 foot radius - dragging everything across a fence and down into a ditch on the other side of the property.
    The day before another neighbor literally met and passed by people that had just robbed his farm, on his way back from the store, less than a mile from his house - he recognized his stuff on the back of their trailer. This was in the middle of the day. His gate was locked - but they drove through the ditch and around a field to get to his house.

A local truck repair shop has been in business for 3 generations, and until a few weeks ago had never been robbed. They are on the main street of a little town, and live right behind the shop. The front door of the shop is about 30 feet back from the main street. The thieves parked in FRONT, and loaded up his equipment.

Another big shop was hit on a Saturday morning - main street going into town - they loaded up everything right out the front door, with people seeing them, hundreds of cars driving by... They have bolt cutters, whatever it takes to break in...
    Another older shop had a heavy wood door with a metal hasp - they CHOPPED THROUGH THE DOOR WITH AN AXE to cut out the metal hasp. A house is 100 feet from this shop.

We live in Georgia, south of Atlanta, and theft has become so bad, the state recently required all scrap yards to take pictures of everything brought in, with a picture of who brought it, a copy of their drivers license, and their tag number. If it is air conditioning/heating equipment (bigger than a window unit) you must have a commercial heating/ac license or a new equipment bill of sale. People were ripping the copper ground wires off the sides of power poles and tearing wires off the poles for scrap.
    A local gas station/restaurant had their AC equipment stolen so many times, they had to build a chain link locked enclosure around all the equipment. You can see it from the main street - out in plain view.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/arc...invasions-rise

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

The answer here is "Yes we will".

We had two more home invasions this week. One of them the assclown was caught down the street. Another one the homeowner apparently beat this crap out of the invader. (He'll be back with six to help him next time, I'd advise him to be ready with a shotgun)
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

SUNRISE: 3 arrested after alleged home invasion
    October 19, 2012 6:03 AM
    ShareThis| Print Story | E-Mail Story
    THE GAZETTE

Colorado Springs police arrested one man and two women after an alleged home invasion and assault early Friday morning.

Police were called to 1526 Sanderson Ave., shortly before 1 a.m., after it was reported that the suspects forced their way into the residence and that a fight was under way.

The suspects fled before officers arrived, but were captured a short time later in the area of Palmer Park Boulevard and Sanderson - between South Academy Boulevard and Powers Boulevard.

Justice Carter, Breeann Montoya and Shane Montoya were arrested - charged with first degree burglary and conspiracy.

Read more: http://www.gazette.com/articles/weat...#ixzz2A9c6vfvi
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

same group, a few days before the 19th.

Armed man, two women, rip off couple in Colorado Springs home invasion
    Posted: 10/05/2012 08:06:11 AM MDT
    Updated: 10/05/2012 08:11:50 AM MDT
    By Kieran Nicholson
    The Denver Post

An armed man and two women threatened a couple inside their Colorado Springs home Thursday night, robbing cash, valuables and a victim's pickup truck.

The home invasion and robbery happened at about 10:20 p.m. in the 4800 block of Ridenour Drive, according to the Colorado Springs Police Department crime blotter.

The trio stole a woman's cell phone and her husband's pickup truck, which they fled in. Responding officers spotted the truck and chased it, but called off the chase because of the driver's "dangerous actions" and over concern for the general public's safety. A short time later officers found the stolen truck abandoned in the 300 block of North Circle Drive. The suspects had fled and were not found.

Police describe the suspects as: a white man in his 20s wearing a black hoodie, black pants and boots with black gloves; a white woman in her 20s, about 5-feet 3-inches tall and 140 pounds with dark hair; and a Hispanic woman in her 20s with dark curly hair, wearing dark jeans and a dark hoodie.

No one was injured in the incident, police said.

Kieran Nicholson: 303-954-1822, knicholson@denverpost.com or twitter.com/kierannicholson

Read more: Armed man, two women, rip off couple in Colorado Springs home invasion - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/breakingne...#ixzz2A9cHjD1k
    Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

This was Oct 5:

Woman describes stabbing intruder

Posted: Oct 9, 2012 9:20 PM by Andy Koen
    Updated: Oct 10, 2012 2:55 PM

It was just before noon Tuesday when Jasmin Coblentz says a man with a gun walked through her front door at the Park Meadows Apartments on Mt. Werner Circle. Her husband Robert, brother-in-law Ed and 3 year old niece were all home at time. In fact, the niece had been coloring at a table just inside the door.

"The guy comes in, he yells something, he hit Ed in the face with the gun right here, it gashed open," Coblentz said.

Robert was standing at the kitchen sink and rushed over to help his brother.

"Robert came from this way and pushed the door on him which I think is what got the gun out of his hand."

They wrestled on the floor knocking over furniture and plants. That's when Jasmin says her instinct for survival took over.

"I came up and started hitting him and realizing that I'm not really helping at all, I'm doing anything so I ran over to here over to my kitchen and grabbed a small kitchen knife," she said.

Coblentz gestured to describe the length of the knife as being around four to five inches including the handle.

"I got him a couple times over here," she said pointing to the floor just inside the door way. "They wrestled and got over here, there's blood on the floor."

Injured, out numbered and no longer holding the gun, Ed and Robert stood the man up against the door. Coblentz said he had an unusual message.

"He was saying 'I'll tell you who's setting you up, I'll tell you who's setting you up.'"

He left, and moments later collapsed on the lawn outside of a nearby apartment. A neighbor saw him lying there and called 911.

Police department spokesperson Barbara Miller says the call was received at 11:49 a.m. only a minute after Coblentz had called to report the home invasion. Officers were on the scene by 11:50 a.m.

The man was taken to Memorial Hospital with what are described as life-threatening injuries. He is said to be a black man in his early 30's. The police recovered the gun from Coblentz apartment.

However, Miller was cautious to not label either person a suspect or victim.

"I don't think anybody is being called a suspect right now," she said. "We have to investigate to determine what it is we really have here."

Coblentz also said they were robbed at gunpoint a few months earlier. While she wasn't at home at the time, Robert was and Coblentz said is he was sure it was the same man.

"I know I don't want him to die," Coblentz said. "I don't want to be responsible for taking someone's life because I have no right to make that kind of decision."
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

I guess the other one was a kid breaking into CARs not into homes... he's the one they caught this morning a block away from a vehicle that had just had the windows broken out. The cops saw him, it was early (4AMish) and they stopped him and he had stolen goods on his person....
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

So, America is under seige from criminals, Islamic kooks, Leftists, Socialists, Communists - and the current political atmosphere is ALLOWING all of this to happen.

The first asshole that gets shot who happens to be black, breaking into a white home owner's home is going to cause the first major riot. It won't be election night.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

WND EXCLUSIVE
    Obama fans: We'll riot, leave U.S. if Mitt wins

'I want to shoot Romney in the penis. Why do we let him talk?'

Published: 10/10/2012 at 7:42 PM

author-image by Joe KovacsEmail | Archive

Joe Kovacs is an award-winning journalist and, since 1999, executive news editor of WND. He is the author of two best-selling books: "Shocked by the Bible: The Most Astonishing Facts You've Never Been Told" and its 2012 sequel, "The Divine Secret: The Awesome and Untold Truth About Your Phenomenal Destiny."More ↓
    rss feed Subscribe to author feed

With Mitt Romney surging in polls since his strong debate performance last week, supporters of President Obama are vowing online to riot nationwide and even leave the U.S. should the Republican challenger oust the incumbent.

Numerous Twitter postings in recent days feature threats of street violence, often poorly worded, as collected by the Twitchy website.

For instance, on Oct. 8, John Kramer@YoungCal626 posted: “I Hope The USA Is Well Aware That If In The Event This Character Romney Wins The Election, The People Will Start A Country Wide Riot! #Power”

On Oct. 3, Tommy Pickles@ThugPickles wrote: “I Heard Mitt Romney , Tryna Take Away Food Stamps , If He Do .’IMA START A RIOT , IMA START A RIOT’”

One Twitter user, Facey!@daboifacey, apparently felt a sense of rioters’ remorse, as he posted: “Ok,I apologize for that tweet about Romney,It was a joke,I would never start a riot -___- its twitter.”

Beyond the violence threats, many more are vowing to begin a mass exodus out of America if Obama is not re-elected.

Amber Lee@JoseAmbuervo says: “Told my New Zealand friend that if Romney is elected I am moving to her country. She said ‘Deal. We don’t need politics we have ferns.’”

Candice J @Cannadiss posted: “If Romney wins this election, I’m moving to New Zealand because this f–ker is not taking away the sh-t that I believe in.”

Some may even grab the attention of the U.S. Secret Service.

Rafiki the Ukulele@lovingschneider said: “I want to shoot Romney in the penis. Why do we let him talk? If he wins I’m moving to New Zealand.”
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Police: Increase In Home Break-Ins

[IMG]http://media.graytvinc.com/images/300*187/10-22+home+burg.jpg[/IMG]

New information from Colorado Springs Police, they said they’ve seen a substantial increase in property crimes in just the last six weeks.

Police told us, right now they don’t know why there’s been such a dramatic increase, but it’s something they're trying to figure out right now. They’re also seeing patterns at all times- during both the day and night.

In a neighborhood near Circle and Pikes Peak, CSPD arrested a juvenile who had broken into a home Monday night.

11 News spoke to the man who was house-sitting at that home, he told us he thinks the crook may have broken in through the doggie-door.

Police told us there are a few things all of us should be doing right now to protect our homes.

-Alert neighbors whom you trust about when you're going to be gone. For instance, what time you go work and when you usually come home.

-Put 360 degree lighting around your house.

-On the first level or basement level of your home, use locks on windows and sliding glass doors.

Police said the increase in property crimes includes cars getting broken into. They're worried it's only going to get worse because the holidays are right around the corner.
    If you ever see anything suspicious in your neighborhood, police ask that you call them right away. Their number is (719) 444-7000.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Suspects in Autumn Pasquale's shocking murder wanted girl's bike, police say

By Star-Ledger Staff
    on October 23, 2012 at 10:35 PM, updated October 24, 2012 at 6:23 AM Email | Print

Murder suspects Donte Robinson, 17, left, pictured on Twitter, and Justin Robinson, 15, pictured on Facebook. Facebook and Twitter

By Christopher Baxter and Mark Mueller/The Star-Ledger

CLAYTON — The teenage brothers were known around town for their love of BMX bicycles. And one of the boys, the 15-year-old, had developed a reputation for stealing them to break them down for parts, friends said.

Twelve-year-old Autumn Pasquale owned a bike like that. White, with maroon handlebars. She lived up the street and around a corner, 17 houses away. She rode that bike through the neighborhood all the time. She was riding it Saturday afternoon, the last time anyone saw her alive.

Today, in a case that has devastated the southern New Jersey community of Clayton, Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton said the 15-year-old lured Autumn to his home with the intention of stealing the bicycle for parts. And there, Dalton said, the teen and his 17-year-old brother killed her.

The announcement, during a late-afternoon press conference, came 18 hours after investigators found Autumn's body stuffed in a recycling bin on a derelict property next to the brothers' home.

"Today we mourn the loss of a young girl named Autumn Pasquale whose life was tragically cut short before it really began," said Dalton, his eyes moist. "Our thoughts and prayers go out to her parents, her family."

Enlarge Gloucester County Times
    Classmates of Autumn Pasquale cry during an impromptu press conference outside the First Presbyterian Church in Clayton after her body was found in a recycling containeroutside a home on East Clayton Avenue , Tuesday, October 23, 2012. (Tim Hawk/South Jersey Times) Investigation into death of 12-year-old N.J. girl gallery (20 photos)

Photos released by Clayton, N.J. Police Department show Autumn Pasquale, 12, of Clayton, N.J. Authorities say her family reported her missing Saturday. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Clayton Police Department at (856) 881-2301. (AP Photo/Clayton, N.J. Police Department)

Dalton did not name the teens because they are juveniles. But numerous people in the community, including relatives, teachers and a law enforcement official familiar with the case, identified the 15-year-old as Justin Robinson and his older brother as Donte Robinson.

Both were charged with murder, conspiracy to commit murder, tampering with evidence, improperly disposing of a body and theft. Justin Robinson also was charged with luring.

The prosecutor said he is considering charging the two as adults, a move that would drastically increase penalties if they are convicted. The brothers surrendered to police with their attorneys this afternoon.

They were being held in a juvenile detention facility in Camden County pending a hearing, said Bernie Weisenfeld, a spokesman for the prosecutor's office. Gloucester County does not have a juvenile facility of its own.

An autopsy showed Autumn died of strangulation. Dalton said the preliminary exam indicates she had not been sexually assaulted. The girl’s bike and other personal items were found inside the home, which Justin and Donte Robinson share with an 18-year-old brother, their mother and a new stepfather.

As a detective wheeled the bicycle from the Robinson home this morning, neighbors let out a collective gasp.

Enlarge
    Andrew Mills/The Star-Ledger

"Uncle Paul" Paul Spadafora (left) embraces a young adult as family members and friends comfort one another at the start of a prayer gathering at the Clayton Baptist Church to help the community heal from the events surrounding the murder of 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale. Spadafora is Pasquale's uncle. 10/23/12 (Andrew Mills/The Star-Ledger)

Autumn Pasquale murder brings more than 1000 out to prayer gathering gallery (16 photos)

They knew the bike. It had been described in round-the-clock news reports since Saturday.

Photos of Autumn, a petite blonde with blue eyes, had been all over television and the internet. Hundreds of residents had taken part in searches for the girl, a seventh-grader at Clayton Middle School, a recreation league soccer player and a cheerleader.

Twenty law enforcement agencies, including the State Police and the FBI, participated in the hunt. In the end, it was the Robinson brothers’ own mother, Anita Saunders, who provided police with crucial information leading to the arrests.

Without going into detail, Dalton said the mother discovered suspicious Facebook postings on an account held by one of her sons. With that in hand, investigators developed additional evidence leading to the recycling bin, Dalton said.

For Autumn’s family, there is only grief.

"There’s evil everywhere, even in the small town of Clayton," the girl’s great-uncle, Paul Spadafora, said at a separate news conference thanking all those who had searched for Autumn.

Tonight, relatives gathered at the home Autumn shared with her father, a former postal worker, and her two siblings, Natalie and A.J. The family declined comment.

Not far away, more than 1,000 people gathered at Clayton Baptist Church for a vigil in Autumn’s honor. Fewer than 500 fit inside the modest church, where crying mourners prayed and joined in singing "Amazing Grace." Others prayed and sang outside.

Afterward, Spadafora thanked the many law enforcement officials and volunteers who aided in the search for Autumn. He also said she is in a better place.

Gloucester County prosecutor says Facebook posts led to arrests of teens charged with killing Autumn Pasquale Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton said posts on Facebook prompted the mother of two teenagers charged in the murder of 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale to contact police about her disappearance. Dalton says Clayton is a strong community and residents should put their anger aside and let justice take its course. Watch video

MORE VIDEOS:

Gloucester County prosecutor announces arrests in death of Autumn Pasquale
    Police search a house after Autumn Pasquale's body found

"We believe she is where God wanted her to be," Spadafora said. "So the ending here is sad, but for the relatives that have greeted her in Heaven, it's a happy day."

Clayton Mayor Tom Bianco said the town had been rocked by the killing. Clayton, a largely blue-collar community about 22 miles south of Camden, has little serious crime and prides itself on a spirit of caring and neighborliness, he said.

Now, one of their own is gone.

"It's shocking," Bianco said. "A 12-year-old girl won’t be able to celebrate her 13th birthday.

Her mother and father won’t be able to kiss this girl for the rest of their lives. They’ve been robbed of themselves."

It was unclear how well Autumn knew the Robinson brothers. Her Facebook page shows she was friends with Justin Robinson, but the prosecutor declined to discuss any relationship.
    He also provided little information about how the teen allegedly lured Autumn to his house, what happened inside or whether any kind of weapon was used in the strangulation. Asked if the girl’s body had been mutilated in any way, Dalton declined comment.

Neighbors and friends of the brothers provided a portrait of two teenagers who were acquainted with trouble.

Corey Hewes, 19, a recent graduate of Clayton High School, said he knows all three of the brothers who live in the home, its worn white exterior taking on mold. Justin Robinson, Hewes said, was a known troublemaker who would steal BMX bikes from around town for their parts.
    Even so, he said, he never would have imagined him capable of murder.

"I’ve never seen Justin mad," he said.

Justin Robinson and his 18-year-old brother, Michael, attend Clayton High, said John Whartenby, 16, a junior at the school. Others said Donte Robinson attends Bankbridge Regional School, part of the Gloucester County Special Services School District, in Sewell.

"I know all three of them," Whartenby said. "They were always in trouble."

"They were into biking, BMX, that stuff," Whartenby said. "They were always looking for parts and that kind of stuff."

James Johnson, 65, a substitute teacher in the Clayton school district for seven years, said he sometimes came across the boys in school.

"You try to mentor everyone," Johnson said. "All of our kids are so valuable. But some of our kids need more help than others."

RELATED COVERAGE:
    Autumn's death shatters Clayton's small-town charm
    Autumn Pasquale's death: Police charge 2 teenage brothers with murder
    Autumn Pasquale: two teen boys to be charged in connection with her death, source says
    Father says he was questioned about sons' possible involvement in Autumn Pasquale's death
    Teens questioned in Autumn Pasquale's death, source says
    Police: Body of Autumn Pasquale found in recycling container in Clayton
    Complete Autumn Pasquale coverage

The brothers’ estranged father, Alonzo Robinson, feared his children might be involved in something after receiving phone calls from other relatives around 3 a.m. today. Pictures of the home he once shared with them were on the news.

Though he’s had no contact with his sons for about seven years, Alonzo Robinson said the teens were known for stealing bikes in the neighborhood and that one of his sons had previously been charged with theft. He declined to say which one.

"I think someone wanted the girl’s bicycle," the father said. "Maybe she wanted her bike and resisted, and one of them snatched her off a bike."

His ex-wife, he said, has a mortuary license and once worked at a funeral parlor in Atlantic City. State records, however, show the license expired last year.

Saunders, the mother, remarried just a few weeks ago, her Facebook page shows. Beneath one picture of her and her new husband, commenters tell her she looks nice. Among them is her son, Justin. In a separate comment, she thanks everyone.

On Saturday night, hours after he allegedly helped kill Autumn, Justin wrote back.
    "Welcome, mommy."

Alleged killer "liked" "Find Autumn Pasquale" Facebook page

BY JASON NARK
    Philadelphia Daily News
    Daily News Staff Writer

Name:  20121024_dn_0mcdl1ll.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  8.6 KB
    Dante Robinson , 17, in this photo taken from Instagram, is one of the two brothers suspected of killing Autumn Pasquale.

1 of 5
    View images

RELATED STORIES

Suspects' mom and Facebook post

MAP: Following the evidence

'My heart hurts so bad'

Clayton shaken by girl's killing
    SEARCHERS returned from the forests and fields in and around Clayton, N.J., Sunday night, their voices hoarse from calling out the name of missing Autumn Pasquale, and those who loved her the most huddled close together, holding fast to hope.

Meanwhile, at 8:16 p.m., a 15-year-old Clayton boy logged onto Facebook and, along with nearly 17,000 other people across the country, clicked "Like" on the FIND AUTUMN PASQUALE page.

But authorities say Justin Robinson knew exactly where Pasquale was because he allegedly lured her to his home on East Clayton Avenue on Saturday afternoon and then beat and strangled the seventh-grader with the help of his brother, Dante Robinson, 17, before they stuffed her into a blue recycling container.

Tuesday's revelation that Pasquale's alleged murderers were Clayton residents - teens who lived just a few blocks from Pasquale - made it all the more heartbreaking for residents.

Thousands of fliers were handed out, plastered in windows and on telephone poles, even out by the fall foliage along Wilson Lake. On Monday night, just hours before a searcher found Pasquale inside the container by the curb next door to the Robinson home, hundreds gathered for a candlelight vigil, softly singing "Amazing Grace" as Autumn's father, Anthony, sobbed.

"Obviously, the borough of Clayton today has been rocked," Police Chief Dennis Marchei said at a news conference Tuesday afternoon in Clayton.

Both brothers were charged Tuesday with first-degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder, disposal of the body, theft and tampering with evidence. Justin Robinson also was charged with luring, authorities said, because he allegedly had asked Pasquale to come to the house under the pretense of trading bicycle parts.

Gloucester County Prosecutor Sean Dalton said there was no evidence that Pasquale had been sexually assaulted.

A break in the case came when the boys' mother alerted investigators to a Facebook post on one of her sons' accounts, Dalton said. He declined to say what the post was, or which suspect had made it. It was unclear Tuesday whether Dante Robinson had a Facebook page, and his brother's posts didn't appear to mention anything alarming in recent days.

"Might be moving," Justin wrote Sunday, adding a sad-face emoticon to the message.

On Tuesday, family and friends were posting on Justin Robinson's wall, saying they loved him and were thinking of him. Some asked him to pray for forgiveness.

"I love you so much little brother," the boys' older brother, Michael, wrote to Justin.

Autumn Pasquale also had an older brother, and he vented frustration on Justin Robinson's Facebook page not long after the news conference.

"I know u won't see this but I'm just letting u know that I am coming for [you] next time I see ur face or ur brother donte I'm kicking ur asses," A.J. Pasquale wrote on Justin Robinson's wall.

Justin had also commented on the search on A.J.'s page while it was still in progress.

All morning, people gathered behind the police tape that surrounded the small, cream-colored Cape Cod where the Robinson brothers lived. Neighbors said that police often had been called to the house and that the boys were known for stealing bicycles.

"They just take bikes and take them apart," said Clayton High School student Jodie Robinson, who is unrelated but friendly with the family.

A family member of Autumn Pasquale's who asked not to be identified said complaints had been made to police as recently as Saturday that stolen bikes were at the boys' house. Dalton declined to comment on bike thefts in the neighborhood.

A source familiar with the Pasquale family said that Autumn, a BMX bike enthusiast, brought bicycle rims to the Robinson home on Saturday. Back in August, Autumn "liked" a picture of a BMX bike on Justin's Facebook page.

Shortly after 11 a.m., an investigator wheeled from the house a white, BMX-style bicycle, the same bike Pasquale was last seen on. A group of onlookers gasped. James Spadafora, Pasquale's uncle, arrived minutes later, asking investigators if he could see the bike. He recognized it immediately when he looked at a picture on this reporter's cellphone.

"Oh, my God, no . . . ," he said, holding his mouth. "Oh, my God, that's it."

Investigators also took bicycle rims from the house.

It was not immediately clear who else lived at the Robinson home. Some neighbors said the boys' mother had moved out, but others said she still lived there and ran a hair salon in the basement. Justin Robinson was a sophomore at Clayton High School; Dante, neighbors said, attended the Bankbridge Developmental Center in nearby Sewell.

Dalton said his office was "strongly considering" waiving both teens to adult court.

When a reporter asked Dalton whether racial tension could arise as a result of the killing of a white girl by two black teens, he urged Clayton to buckle down and show its mettle.

"We will not turn on each other," Dalton said. "We came together as a community; we'll continue to come together."

Nikita Khrushchev: "We will bury you"
    "Your grandchildren will live under communism."
    “You Americans are so gullible.
    No, you won’t accept
    outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of
    until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have communism.

."
    We’ll so weaken your
    until you’ll
    like overripe fruit into our hands."

Thanks

No words....
    Libertatem Prius!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Donaldson View Post
    No words....
    I've got words.

Two animals killed a promising young girl.

Why aren't white people marching on the town demanding justice? Why isn't the media outraged? Why is this just another "tragedy"? Reverse the roles and envision the response.

I can answer these questions, the reason is, this is not unheard of behavior. It's just another pair of blacks preying on a white person, no big deal. It's normal.

These animals were not unknown to the police.

Our schools attempt to teach that everyone is equal but I think we all know thats not true. Unfortunately, this poor girl didn't live long enough to learn that some people are looking to exploit you and that life isn't a Disney movie.

Her sheltered world didn't teach her to fear strangers and it cost her her life.

Someone should just drain these savages. Tie them to a chair and slit their forearms from the wrist to the elbow.
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks

Mal, I can't disagree with you. You're right. It's "normal" isn't it? How sad America has become.
    Libertatem Prius!

Thread Information